progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: progress story

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:02 am

InLimbo wrote:You've got to go down on her and hide a nice life like dildo between your legs so it gets skin temp.
Then slide it in her while you lick her clit.
What he said. ;) (& don't forget to lube it)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:16 am

An extender cock sleeve might be the way to go. She keeps you in chastity until she wants to play. You’ll be horny but unable to feel much and she’ll get the pleasure of you with a little extra inside her for her much needed orgasm.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:58 am

Thanks guys! The problem with using the dildo in place of me, although she seems to be more open to it when I end early, is when she wants me she wants me. I have suggested using the dildo in the past and she usually isn't into it and says she wants me and not the toy. Although with the other night her saying she may use her vibrator, and the time before she used her vibrator with my assistance she may be opening up to the idea of using her dildo to help out or use if I end early. The penis sleeve looks interesting and I may bring that up to her.

The only thing she's said this weekend was last night we were watching a show where this woman was helping build something and there was this construction worker helping her out. The women said, "I need someone to come screw me." jokingly referring to needing help putting something together and the construction guy walked over to help. My wife, as I am giving her a foot massage, says, "You would love for me to say that around other people, especially if there was a hot guy like that around." I laughed and said I absolutely would.

But that is it. Yesterday she volunteered me to help out with moving one of her friends so it was a busy day. I thought I would have been rewarded with some play time later but I wasn't.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:24 am

Possibly the most effective thing to move forward her HW'ing is her going out with her wild GF. ;)

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Breaker445 wrote: Yesterday she volunteered me to help out with moving one of her friends so it was a busy day. I thought I would have been rewarded with some play time later but I wasn't.
I think you got screwed , but maybe not the way you expected... :???:

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:10 pm

My wife and I use a rabbit that has a realistic shape head and shaft. That way she gets the vibrations like a vibrator and the feeling of a dildo. Also when I am going down on her and playing with the toy I get to watch a realistic cock fuck her. She likes to me to talk dirty to her when I am doing it.

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:13 pm

I’m dying to know how that cage that she bought for you worked out

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:53 pm

Sorry guys it has been a busy week with nothing much worth updating. We haven't used the cage since the night we got it and she hasn't suggested I wear it. The only thing that peaked my interest this week was the other night she was on her phone and I acted nosey and asked who she was texting. She joked and said she was texting her boyfriend Derrick. She said it so quickly and smooth, that she didn't even hesitate on the name. Well this like I said peaked my interest and she laughed and said she was just texting Jennifer. Without me saying anything she explained to me that is what people do though, put a girls name in their phone but it's really another guy. I gave a whoa reaction and told her I wish that were the case and she just smiled and shook her head. Of course I quickly started looking for any Derrick's she may be friends with but didn't find any. The next day I told her how I had been looking through her friends list for any Derricks because of what she told me. She laughed and said she didn't know any Derrick's.

I figured after she told me she would do it this would be a slow progress to anything happening, which is fine by me, because again in the back of my mind I know any moment I could hear from her that she's going on a date or she's talking to someone. Hopefully this weekend she wants to talk more about it.

Like I said we haven't done much this week and with being busy I haven't expressed any naughty thoughts to her. Today she got home and brought up that I hadn't been paying much attention to her lately. Granted it has only been about 3-4 days of me not bringing up anything naughty, but she's making it sound much longer. Funny because I feel sometimes I bring it up too much and she gets annoyed, but if I restrain a couple days she is wondering what is up and says I dont give her enough attention. We will see if she has any plans for tonight.

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:02 pm

Breaker,

What model or brand of device did you get from your wife?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:24 pm

Maybe difference in "how often" you bring up HW conversations with her is probably about the same as it ever was, except that, before, it used to annoy her, whereas now, she looks forward to becoming a HW.

Perhaps that would be an interesting, non-threatening, HW conversation to have with her, asking her how she would feel comfortable as a HW, and how she sees herself picking out guys. This could also give rise to conversation about your own involvement in the process. Maybe she would enjoy flirting with guys in a club while you look-on from a distance, or maybe you can help her primp for her dates. Either way, if you can get her to talk about the hows and wherefores it will definitely describe what she would like moving forward.
The FLR aspect of your relationship seems to be a comfortable way to broach these conversations, and she definitely likes that.... ;)

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:19 pm

Hey - thanks for the update. I agree with BallSpanking that the growing FLR character of your marriage seems to overlap with your cuck kink - for both of you. Are you being attentive enough? Are you continuing to do more than your share of work around the house? Are you giving her feet enough attention? Praising her enough? Feeling unsure of how free you should be with your kink is its own delicious angst, but it sounds like your wife is telling you it's OK to let your guard down a bit.
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:23 am

corey - it's a Utimi cage that is all black and iron, comes with 3 size rings.

Thanks guys, so given how busy I've been lately I end up getting too tired at night and during the day I am just too busy. Last night was no different, I just wasn't in the mood and as we sat on the couch she said, "I don't like how busy you've been lately, it's put you in a funk." Which I have not been my normal horny self this past week. But I guess along with just not being in the mood I thought I was hoping she would ignite some excitement with giving me a tease of something or her introducing naughty thoughts into my mind, but she hasn't. So even though she notices I have been in a funk, she doesn't like this me not being my horny self, she hasn't done anything to get me out of it. So I start thinking, maybe if I just withhold anything naughty and stay in this funk she'll eventually initiate something.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:08 am

Interesting, perhaps she is not yet used to taking the initiative.
Let her know, when the moment is propitious, why you have been in a funk, AND that she can help change that by initiating naughty talk or actions.
It seems she is expecting you to always make the first move. Let her know that in an FLR she is at total liberty to initiate being sexy, be it with you...,
or another guy. ;)

InLimbo
Virgin

Unread post by InLimbo » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:26 am

Breaker,

Maybe you've been in a funk because you're tired. After being awake many nights imaging her being taken, you're over tired.
If I were you, I'd be ragged with my mind racing 24x7 thinking how close she is.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:34 am

Well we take a step closer. Last night she brought up that I hadn't been giving her enough attention. She brought up that I don't comment on how good she is looking and she doesn't see me begging to touch her. She added, "I know why wives cheat on their husbands when they aren't getting enough at home." This turned my attention to sudden taken back and horny, like a switch. I looked at her and she raised her eyebrows, I spoke up and said maybe I should restrain myself more than if it gave her the urge. She dominatingly grabbed my chin and held it so I was facing her. With a stern voice she said, "I get both." At this point loving what I was hearing and she had me in the palm of her hands. She let go and confidently told me she could get any guy she wanted. "You know how easy it would be for me to get any guy I wanted? I walk by them all day and they all stare at me." She continued on, almost bragging, "If they knew I had a husband at home not giving me any attention, they'd be all over me wanting a chance." I agreed with her and knew she could get all this. She said, "Maybe I need to lock you up more. That's what I am going to do, tomorrow when I am gone for work I'll have you put on your cage and you'll wear it all day." I excitedly said ok! She went back to telling me she could get any guy. I told her she deserved that, that she deserved a man who could fuck her like she needed and deserved. It wasn't long after this talk we went to the bedroom.

She told me to lick her which I happily did. While I was licking her she said, "Do you wonder who else could be licking me?" I moaned excitedly yes! I continued a bit more and noticed she was really really getting into it. She squeezed my head with her thighs and tried to force my tongue as deeply as possible. She said a couple more things to me but I couldn't hear it because of her squeezing my head. Eventually she begged for me to enter her. It was extremely hot sex, there was no dirty talk, but wow it was good. Somehow I was able to last, again I think it had to do with a little bit of the competition I felt I may have. We came at the same time and afterward I laid there proud of myself that I lasted to get her off and excited I was able to last, especially after our talk earlier in the night. With this feeling I asked her if it was good for her and she replied she felt like she could have came harder. I couldn't believe it! Here I was proud to have lasted after a week of not getting anything and I thought she would have been satisfied since the last time I ended early and it seemed to be hot sex and she tells me point blank she could have had a better orgasm! Wow, I don't know if she meant that criticism and comment to be hot but it was!

We both went to bed and this morning she got ready for work. She is also going to happy hour with one of her girlfriends after work which she told me about a few days ago. From her telling me before she can tell when she is talking to guys if they are listening or thinking of something else I pay attention to what she chooses to wear now to work. She picked to wear tight white jeans and her black leather ankle boots that I love. Knowing she wants me to adore her I told her how hot she looked and went to give her a kiss. I saw she had this little smirk on her face as I complimented her, it was this confident sexy smirk like to express she has her sub back. She gave me a list of chores to do today while she is gone. I awed over her a bit more and with a smile she said, "You liked last night didn't you?" I told her I did and she was naughty. She laughed and shot right back that I was the naughty one. She checked herself out in the mirror and made a comment out loud to herself that her pants were starting to get loose and weren't as tight. I was thinking they looked tight enough especially since they were white.

I am anxiously awaiting to see if she tells me to put on my cage. I am sure if I brought it up she would tell me to go put it on, but it's always hotter when she tells me to on her own and with what she told me last night I am hopeful she won't forget and will tell me to put it on before she leaves.

From last nights talk where she very blatantly and in a serious tone bragged to me how easy it would be to pick up a guy and that she notices guys wanting her, to me telling her she deserved better in bed, to her flat out telling me her orgasm wasn't good enough, I got a feeling this all was a step forward to making this into a reality.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:45 am

Or maybe she’s waiting for you to put it on to see if you were really paying attention to her. :whip: Of if you do that there’s no telling when she’ll let you free. :oops:

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:02 am

Open2it wrote:Or maybe she’s waiting for you to put it on to see if you were really paying attention to her. :whip: Of if you do that there’s no telling when she’ll let you free. :oops:
Ha! I didn't think of this. She left without telling me to put it on, if it gets near the end of the day and I haven't heard from her telling me to put it on, I may put it on myself before she gets home and when she notices it tell her I remembered she saying she wanted me to wear it. But you are also right, it could lead to the longest I've ever been locked up which is both exciting and worrisome to think about.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:23 pm

I’d make sure to discuss it before you lock it.

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:19 pm

I think that if she went to the trouble of buying the cage, then you need to put it on and do all of the chores she was talking about

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:19 pm

I know it's probabely not part of your thread here. But I'm wondering isn't there just a simple loving exchange between you and your wife completely without any reference or thought about your cuckold-fantasy from either side?
I'm following your thread for a while, but I can't remember if ever have mentioned when your wife expressed her feelings for you or told you how much she loves you? Sorry, that's a little bit weird for my part.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:49 pm

Xalar11 wrote:I know it's probabely not part of your thread here. But I'm wondering isn't there just a simple loving exchange between you and your wife completely without any reference or thought about your cuckold-fantasy from either side?
I'm following your thread for a while, but I can't remember if ever have mentioned when your wife expressed her feelings for you or told you how much she loves you? Sorry, that's a little bit weird for my part.
Great question and good thing to bring up and ask. She definitely has expressed her feelings toward just me and I the same, I just don't post things I don't feel relates to the cuckold fantasy. The things I post are either little snip-its or big snip-its that are related to the topic. Now, one thing she has said that even though she said she'd do it, she doesn't want the cuckolding and cuckold fantasy to be the only thing we do or talk about in and out of the bedroom. So all awhile waiting for the next step, I have to balance if I am talking about or bringing it up too much.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:01 am

Again a little inch closer to something. Last night she got home after her happy hour and she had also stopped by the store. She showed me what she had bought which was a little tight pretty short light cotton white dress for the summer time. As she was checking herself out she asked, "It's not too see through is it?" She looked amazing in it and since it was bit short it really showed off her legs.

By the end of the night we went to bed and I was tired, and I thought she was too. We got into bed and we were laying there for about 10 minutes, both quiet, I was about to fall asleep when she out of nowhere says, "I'll just use my toy while you lay there." Now I was awake! Excitedly I told her ok! She laughed a bit and asked, "You'd like that wouldn't you?" I told her of course and thought it was hot. She chuckled and said we didn't have to do anything. I told her she could use her toy and I'd just lay there. She paused, it had this feeling she was about to tell me with excitement to go and get her toy, but in a sweet voice she said, "No, it's ok, you're tired, we don't have to." She added, "I didn't even cum that hard last night." She continued, "I can cum faster, easier and better with a toy." Now trying to convince her I was no longer tired she said, "You'd think it was someone else wouldn't you?" I told her I would, but it would also be hot to know she could get off without the use of me. She laughed and said, "I don't need you to get off." I asked her, "What toy do you want me to get?" She again paused and again it felt like she was about to tell me which one, it felt so close! But she then again placing the reason for it not happening on me, "You're too tired babe you can go to sleep." She then felt my crotch and noticed I wasn't kidding when I said I was awake. She laughed and said, "Wow you really did wake up didn't you? I thought you were asleep!" Now that she saw that I was really awake she wanted me. I asked one more time if she wanted me to get a toy she said she wanted me.

We had sex and wow she was really into it, and surprisingly I had no issues lasting. At one point while I was trying to get her off she did her usual of telling me, "You're so lucky." A little later, still trying to get her off, she was about to say something else but she held back. In my mind I thought it was going to be something cuckold related because with the earlier talk of her and her toy, the pauses of her thinking about using her toy when I asked to get it just felt like she was going to lean and with excitement blurt out "Yes! Go get it!" but she just held back, so this time it just had the feeling of she was going to say something but held back. When it was my turn I hardly lasted.

The first thing she said to me when we were done was, "You remember when we first started dating I'd have multiple orgasms?" Still trying to gather myself I told her I did. She said back, "You don't have the stamina anymore." I gave her a, "Babes!!!" Like a come on! reply and she gave a little chuckle. She then went on to tell me how surprised she was that I actually became so awake after her talking about using her toy. She was genuinely surprised and with a surprised voice said, "You were snoring!!!" I told her how hot it was to hear and she again went back to letting me know how shocked she was that I suddenly became so awake. It came off as she really enjoyed how I sprung into action.

This morning she gave me a smile and said, "You really liked last night didn't you?" I told her I did and told her how hot it was. She again talked about how I was asleep and just woke up when she started talking about her toy. I asked her if we could do that tonight. She paused and asked, "You want me to do that tonight?" I asked can we?? She again paused and said, "Hmmm let me think about it." I am really hoping I get to watch her use her toy tonight. Her hesitation last night to use it but it felt like she wanted to, makes me think when she does use her toy(s) she does think of someone and something else. Otherwise what's the reason to be reserved about using them in front of me when she knows I enjoy it? I think she still feels awkward and shy to be open about it. Which makes if she does let me watch so hot because I'll know she's thinking of someone else and it'll be more real than the last time I watched her use her toy. Because she too will know what I am thinking and what we are acting out.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:01 am

So, tell her why you would enjoy it.
Tell her how thrilling it would be for you to see her writhing in ecstasy, taking a large cock. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:43 pm

BallSpanking - That is a good way of putting it, I am doing my best today to do whatever I can to make her feel relaxed and get her in the mood tonight. Along with expressing that to her I may also say how relieved I am that I don't have to worry about my stamina.

She's out running errands and left in jeans with holes in them that give a little tease exposing her thighs, and oddly enough lip gloss which she hasn't worn in forever, but it really looks sexy on her lips. I told her how sexy it looked and she laughed. Each time she walked past me she'd see I was checking her out and she just gave me this laugh, not a flirty laugh, but more of a laugh like, "You're so easy to get." She absolutely has this different confidence and feel about her.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:37 pm

Hey - great updates! She's letting you know what she wants, and you're not holding back - way to be brave!

Are you caged? I agree with some other comments - your wife made the effort to get you a cage, so maybe you should show your appreciation by wearing it. Maybe when she's getting dressed for work you could lock up in front of her, hand her the key, and thank her for being so good to you. She's put some effort into your kink to be caged, so maybe go with it?

And, if you're caged, you can focus on your oral skills while she uses toys for penetration. If she's multiorgasmic, there's no reason to stop after she gets off once - you two might begin to stretch your palytime out to hours, like you did in your 20s. Fun!

Keep us posted, and thanks for the updates.
-60d