progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Tryn
$2 Ho

Re: progress story

Unread post by Tryn » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:34 am

Did she just do dinner or did they go somewhere after?

watchinu
Trainable

Unread post by watchinu » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:15 am

Fantastic... things are definitely coming together!! ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:58 am

Tryn wrote:Did she just do dinner or did they go somewhere after?
As far as I know they just went to dinner.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:30 pm

38kewp wrote:
BallSpanking wrote:Uhhh...
Generally, I think you can count on girls knowing why they dress like they dress.
Sure, they like to look nice, but, for whom? ;)
Women dress for other women. Sorry to disappoint.
It would be hard to argue the point with a woman, but I suspect you are wrong. :)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:05 am

Aww, there it is. She's so comfortable with your submissiveness now that she can acknowledge how little your penis is. Did that turn you on, little boy? Your chances of being cucked just shoot up, I'd say. Doe that excite you? Thinking you'll soon get to see, or at least hear about that gorgeous girl of yours getting fucked properly for the first time?

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:28 pm

Well like I said I don't think she dressed up for the purpose of getting attention, but it was hot to me to know she was going to get looks. Minos_dis_crete I did not know that was what was happening but its exciting to think about.

A little update where I think there is room to grow here. Today we went shopping and a little date night. While shopping we went to this one store where they were selling a latex skirt. I brought the skirt to her attention and told her how hot it would be to have her wear that. For a minute she almost seemed to ponder the outfit idea but ultimately said she wouldn't get it. I told her it wasn't for her to wear out but maybe in the bedroom which she smiled and said she would look elsewhere for a cheaper price.

When we got home she was about to go to the gym and the topic came up of me doing her. She made a comment of me not having the stamina to do her like she wants and she teased me by saying, "You're too old, maybe I should find a younger guy who can please me like I want." Well that got me awake and excited and I definitely expressed that to her. She gave a, "Oh my! That turns you on doesn't it?" I didn't have to say anything as my physical appearance showed my answer. She laughed and said I was naughty. I asked her if I would be lucky enough to do her later and she said she'd think about it. Thinking I liked my chances I relieved myself while she was gone.

She got home after the gym and we relaxed on the couch. She placed her feet in my lap and asked me, "Can you massage my feet or do something with them please?" I told her absolutely and started massaging them. After awhile she suggested we go to the bedroom. I excitedly followed her to the bedroom and I thought I pleased her pretty well. After she was done she simply placed her foot near my mouth and told me to lick her dirty feet. As I was doing as I was told she told me how lucky I was to even be able to do such a thing.

Our conversation afterward is what has me excited. When we were all done I was about to leave the room to go get something to eat. She said while laying in bed, "You're so lucky to even get to do me." This caught my attention and I stopped walking and went toward the bed and playfully showed her that was hot to hear. She said something which I didn't hear and I asked her what. She replied, "I could get any guy I wanted to fuck me." I continued to show her how hot and exciting that was to hear and she giggled a little. I told her I could do her again and she replied, "No you cant, my boyfriend might, but not you." This easily woke me up again and I was full on ready to go for another round and I made it clear to her I could. She seemed a little surprised that I was as much awake as I was and she asked me, "You'd like that? Me having a boyfriend?" I told her it would be really naughty, again she feeling how hard I was. She asked me again, "You'd really like that? Me having a boyfriend who just came over for sex and nothing else?" I was almost short of breath after hearing this and told her "Yes!" All awhile she feeling how excited I was. She gave a little smile and said, "What if I didn't involve you?" I asked her what she meant and she clarified by saying, "What if you weren't involved and here when it happened?" I told her I'd hope she'd tell me about it. She again asked "You'd really like that?" By this time my physical attributes could not lie and she clearly knew the answer. She gave me a smile and told me good night.

So the bits of conversations we have had tonight I think is a positive and overall I feel she is getting more comfortable at least with the fantasy. I also feel like the topic of it can be brought up more and more in every day things and it is just more comfortable to bring up or talk about. I am pretty excited to see where, if anywhere, this goes.

mathuranjali
Trainable

Unread post by mathuranjali » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:05 pm

Whats the latest with Josh?

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:34 am

Sounds like definitely making progress and having a good time to boot. Can’t wait to hear more. Great story. Keep it coming m

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:28 am

She is coming around to the idea of having a BF. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:32 am

mathuranjali wrote:Whats the latest with Josh?
Nothing really, we haven't hung out with him in awhile.

Yeah her talking about asking if I wanted her to have a boyfriend was very very hot. The way she asked it too, wasn't in a way of she was annoyed that i'd like it, it almost had this tone of her asking a real question and pondering the option. I've just been buzzing since that little talk and am excited to see if anything else comes up throughout the day. I really want to bring up the boyfriend topic but again don't want to push things too far. Sort of like those one step forward two steps back type of things.

I do feel bringing the topic up in the bedroom may actually be hot for her too now and I think I will bring it up to see her reaction. But when it is brought up in everyday talk is when its at its hottest. Part of me wants to wait for her to bring the topic up again, but at the same time to me its really exciting and I want to bring it back up to her and see what she says.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:26 pm

Finally got through the whole thread, great read. Thanks for your posts.

Sounds like you are making good progress. You should consider taking her to a strip club. It's a sexual environment and buying each of you a couple of lap dances will indirectly get others involved in your sex life even with it just being a dance from a female stripper.

Good luck!

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:58 am

I also just finished reading the entire post. I think you are trying too hard to push a worm uphill. This thread just seems to go on and on with very little progress in what you are attempting to accomplish. I know others find your story exciting but at times I thought I was reading your diary. I don't know how often I have read in other posts that it took 5 or 10 or 20 years to get her to accept this lifestyle. You want too badly to accomplish this before she is ready. As others have said you are playing with fire when you get turned on by "you are so pathric" or " I need to find a real cock".

My experience is cuckold relationships work best with older couples or situations where the wife was well experienced before marriage. I know you can find posts that dispute this but I am talking generally. Reading between the lines you are late 20's or early 30's with a wife that was a "good girl" before marriage. This is a big step for her. She gets excited by hearing she is hot but I feel you are pushing too hard.

Just the experience/opinion of someone who has been there. I could be wrong. Good luck and be careful.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

Goodboy66
Trainable

Unread post by Goodboy66 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:07 am

^^^ very good post ^^^, it's a pity there isn't a 'like' tab

wittol
Trainable

Unread post by wittol » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:36 am

I know others find your story exciting but at times I thought I was reading your diary.
Well, you are correct that others do find his story exciting. Breaker, I (and others) appreciate your posts and encourage you keep writing your interesting reports.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:40 pm

tosaintsfan wrote:I also just finished reading the entire post. I think you are trying too hard to push a worm uphill. This thread just seems to go on and on with very little progress in what you are attempting to accomplish. I know others find your story exciting but at times I thought I was reading your diary. I don't know how often I have read in other posts that it took 5 or 10 or 20 years to get her to accept this lifestyle. You want too badly to accomplish this before she is ready. As others have said you are playing with fire when you get turned on by "you are so pathric" or " I need to find a real cock".

My experience is cuckold relationships work best with older couples or situations where the wife was well experienced before marriage. I know you can find posts that dispute this but I am talking generally. Reading between the lines you are late 20's or early 30's with a wife that was a "good girl" before marriage. This is a big step for her. She gets excited by hearing she is hot but I feel you are pushing too hard.

Just the experience/opinion of someone who has been there. I could be wrong. Good luck and be careful.

TO
Well thank you for your post as you bring up good points and a great perspective. I am with you that it seems like this thread goes on and on with very little progress, I have sometimes thought of stopping my posts unless something actually did happen because of the seemingly slow progress with nothing much being made. So I've thought, do people really have interest in just reading what seems like the same thing over and over? But I guess for me it helps to put it down on paper and share my experience or lack of experience with others who share the same fantasy, so that is why it may feel like reading my diary.

I also get where people think there is no progress being made and that it will never happen. That may be true, but doesn't all this have to start somewhere? This all maybe for not and nothing comes of it anytime soon or ever, and that will be fine with me. But for now she seems to be engaging in the fantasy a little more and most certainly more so then just a few months ago.

But I appreciate everyone's perspective and opinions. Using others perspective and opinions I realized I was pushing too hard and stopped bringing it up so often and letting it settle. Since I've stopped pushing it all the time she seems to be the one who brings it up now and recently bringing it up more often. I've just tried to continue conversations when I can when she does bring it up.

tfx
Experienced

Unread post by tfx » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:04 pm

Keep posting. I enjoy reading the development or lack there of. Even if a year from now or longer or if ever, there is still nothing that's totally fine. I and others are happy to walk this journey with you and see where it goes. Not all stories have the desired ending but it doesn't make the story that less interesting. In fact this is one of the more interesting ones on OHW because you don't have a clue where its going to end up and because it IS taking so long and may not happen, but you can see very small steps that leave it with in the realm of possibility.
Again keep posting. You've planted a seed and she definitely is toying with it... probably just needs the right conditions and then who knows what would happen.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:05 pm

I am sorry if my post implied to stop trying or stop posting. Not my intention to ever tell anyone what to do or to give up on a dream. I happen to believe that the OP might do more harm then it's worth, but that is only one person's perspective. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

I do think he should consider less detail. I am sure his wife would not appreciate delving into their personal life with such vigor. But again my opinion, please take it that way.

frb
Virgin

Unread post by frb » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:42 pm

Breaker please just keep reporting exactly what you've been reporting. You and your wife have actually made a lot of exciting progress, even over the last month. Any realistic fan of your thread is hoping your wife takes incremental steps forward at her own pace, and we love hearing about them, especially the conversations you have. Nothing is redundant or repetitive to me here. Most of us have no hope of getting as far as you have. You're already in territory that is uncharted for us and we want to follow you in there no matter what happens or how fast it happens.

Seriously, the only thing that would bum us out is if your post frequency took a nosedive. Lara's Husband's thread was fantastic and then he kind of disappeared, either because he was discouraged from posting or for some other reason. If all he did was check in with some frequency and tell us that nothing had changed in his relationship with his wife and her boyfriend, that would be a lot better than nothing. Instead we wait impatiently...

My point is, just friggin' keep posting. Please.

Thanks.

-frb

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:48 pm

I recommend that tosaintsfan stop reading the thread, and, in the future, keep his negative opinions to himself.

People who go to the trouble to share their intimate lives on this group for the rest of us to share, if we choose to, don't need criticism for their trouble.

I, for one, have enjoyed following the thread and hope to continue to do so. That's more likely if the literary critics spare themselves the trouble of "contributing".

Breaker, please proceed.

tfx
Experienced

Unread post by tfx » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:32 pm

Tosaintsfan was not negative, just trying to be helpful.
However i would agree with larryt that we don't want the content, or the pace to change.... i think most in her may feel the same way.
Its hard to balance giving decent and considerate advice, without sounding preachy or critical. Its obvious Tosaintsfan was not trying for the later.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:57 pm

tosaintsfan wrote:I am sorry if my post implied to stop trying or stop posting. Not my intention to ever tell anyone what to do or to give up on a dream. I happen to believe that the OP might do more harm then it's worth, but that is only one person's perspective. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

I do think he should consider less detail. I am sure his wife would not appreciate delving into their personal life with such vigor. But again my opinion, please take it that way.

It takes courage to post your story on here. It can also be helpful to oneself and others. Let's be kind and greatful to our fellow members!
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:21 am

Your story is both interesting and exciting . Yes , there is progress being made . your beautiful wife is bringing things up on her own . Did you ever think that was going to happen ? Take your time , Progress slowly . I think things will work out as you hope they will . And please keep us up to date on any progress being made . ANY progress!

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:22 am

Your thread is actually one of my favorites on here! I like the realness of it. I always get skeptical of the threads that go from I told my wife of my fantasy & 2 weeks later she she'd slept with 5 guys & now has a gb lined up with 5 strangers. I'm sure that's happened for someone but for most it goes slowly like your thread. I think it's the anticipation of your wife actually hooking up with someone that's exciting. I enjoy reading about how it's playing out regardless of how slowly.

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:03 pm

I enjoy your narrative, and I think you are progressing in a manner in which both of you are comfortable.

You have done nearly all you can at this point, you have put it out there, she understands that you are OK with her being with someone else--in fact you would encourage it and think it is hot. She is joking with you about it (in other words testing to be sure your reaction is constant). You have backed off pushing, so instead of resisting she is coming back in your direction with it.

Your patience is the key, and you are showing a lot of it. If it never happens, and for some women it never will, there is not a husband can do if a wife says "Hell no". But the thing to keep in mind your wife has not said that, instead she keeps dancing around the topic. The idea is in her head too, now it is more a matter of person, opportunity, and right time for it to happen.

The only thing I can see you can do that you have not done very well already is get her somewhere away from home, where she can let go, in a place where everyone else is letting go. A bike rally, Mardi Gras, or something similar where a flashing of breasts becomes a group activity at times, and with that atmosphere a lot of other inhibitions vanish as well.

My opinion is since she is joking about it now it is only a matter of time when she finds the right candidate and she asks you, "Did you really mean that? Are you really OK if I did?"
Husband of a hotwife with a preference for interracial.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:31 pm

larryt wrote:I recommend that tosaintsfan stop reading the thread, and, in the future, keep his negative opinions to himself.

People who go to the trouble to share their intimate lives on this group for the rest of us to share, if we choose to, don't need criticism for their trouble.

I, for one, have enjoyed following the thread and hope to continue to do so. That's more likely if the literary critics spare themselves the trouble of "contributing".

Breaker, please proceed.
I see the censors are out making sure I don’t say anything controversial. To my knowledge I have not been rude, nor have I said anything disrespectful or derogatory. I have stated my opinion based on my experience as a cuck and living with a hotwife. Unlike many around here my wife has full access to my postings here and often makes her own posts under my name. She doesn’t come here often, but has a full view of what I say. Therefore perhaps I am more considerate of how what I say may impact her. I respect what the OP is trying to achieve, I just happen to think there are consequences to his actions that he may not be considering since he is so goal oriented. The OP thanked me for my comments and solicited comments and opinions from experienced kinksters, but I guess even that is not good enough for some of you.
Samanthasman wrote:[quote="It takes courage to post your story on here. It can also be helpful to oneself and others. Let's be kind and greatful to our fellow members!
Samathasman, I have the upmost respect for you, as I have read your posts and are aware of the bumpy road you took, but I am afraid I have no idea what your post referred to when you quoted me.

So larryt and all the others, I will refrain from participating in this thread in the future. I have no intention of pissing off more board members. I always thought that the idea of an open forum was to give and take constructive opinions from all sides, but I guess I was mistaken. To Breaker I wish you all the success and happiness going forward. Unlike the cheerleaders around here, I have tried to give advice to consider the dangers you are unravelling, because there is danger in this lifestyle. Good luck, but please be careful.

Over and out….TO