progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Breaker445
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:29 pm

Goodboy66 wrote:I was not going to carry on with the cheating angle but as you are now looking at her phone you are having doubts .

Dealing with the signs first, any self respecting cheat would not text or call using their main phone, they would use a work phone or a burner (secret phone). You mention social media, Messenger, Snapchat, WhatsApp are 3 of many. If you feel in your gut something is going on there are lots of ways to discover proof.

How do you think you would deal with it if she was seeing someone, while you want her to have others I'm sure others would agree that it has to be open.

I wonder if my doubts are misconceived because I want something to be there that I think all these little clues means something is there. Even though there are some interesting behaviors and signs, whenever I look into it further I don't see anything else that would indicate she is cheating. So when I find that there is nothing when I look further into it, I wonder if its just me hoping something is there.

But as far as to how I would deal if there was someone she was seeing and I found out, I think I would find it rather hot, but would obviously need to be talked about. Whenever I do look into seeing if she is seeing someone my heart races and my stomach gets the pit feeling of the curiosity, excitement and wonder if I find something. It would certainly lead to me opening up more to her about how much I would accept it.

I absolutely agree that this whole fantasy/reality works if it is open communication. But like reading many experiences some men have turned into cuckolds after finding out their wives were cheating and accepted it. So if she were cheating and was caught, maybe it would open the road to both enjoying this fantasy.

But like I said, I wonder if these "signs" that I see bits and pieces of are just me wishing something was there, hoping she was cheating and so I wonder if I contort nothing into something. I just think if she was indeed cheating there would be more mistakes on her part of getting caught, and I do think she would play along a lot more with the cuckolding fantasy to gauge my interest of how serious I am.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:50 pm

Hey, I've been feeling guilty about emphasizing the cheating angle in my comments to your thread. I see so many little similarities between your story and mine that I suppose I can get carried away.

What strikes me is what a wonderfully kinky life you already enjoy with your wife. It's really nice to read about a young couple who are so open with each other, especially since your kinks seem to align. As someone else posted earlier, keep it up and have fun with it all.

- 60d
-60d

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:07 pm

Breaker, you may want to develop an available, local stud, to make him the object of your wife’s interest.

Fantasies about Brad Pitt, etc., are fine, but do not develop into a realistic possibility. On the other hand, if she sees a fitness trainer several tmes a week, is in close body contact, and the guy is hot and well endowed..., then, you will find it piques her interest, and you can start making up fantasies for her to fuck him, fantasies within her reach. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:30 pm

A little bit of an update, we did find a Halloween party to attend, but unfortunately the plans fell through and we were not able to attend. She did come up with a costume idea when we thought we were going which was really more then nothing but an eye catcher outfit then a real costume. She sent me a text with her "custome" which was tight turtle neck sweater, heavy heavy make up, tight black jeans and brown thigh high boots. I texted her back that she looked hot and she asked if it made me hard which I told her of course it did.

So with open plans we ended up just hanging out and watching tv. She again pointed out another actor that she said was hot, he was middle aged and she told me, "To be honest, I cant wait until your that age because I think it's so hot." A little later in the show this girlfriend of one of the men teases the guy that some younger man caught her eye and teased to him that she should trade him in for the younger male. My wife gave me a rub with her foot and said, "You'd love it if I told you that." I turned to her and saw she was giving me this smirk. I told her that it would be hot for her to tease me like that. Her smirk turned into her slightly biting her lower lip as she kept her eyes on mine and she rubbed my inner thigh with her foot. We finished watching the show before she said it was time to go to bed.

We went to bed and I was all for just going to sleep but she initiated everything and I realized we were not going straight to sleep. She started stroking me pretty fast and I went to rub her. I noticed she was already pretty wet and she quickly demanded that I do her. Once we started having sex she was making moves that just portrayed this confidence in herself that she was doing what she was doing to fully enjoy herself. She was already very very wet and in my head it was so hot because I felt like it wasn't me who made her that wet, it was what she was watching before and maybe just maybe that comment she made to me. She also orasgmed in minutes which I can barely get her off that quickly. Right after she was done she started telling me how hot she was and she told me, "You're so lucky you get to fuck someone as hot as me." I expressed to her how hot that was and finished.

With last nights party plans falling through I am going to suggest to her that we have our own Halloween party tonight which I will bring up can lead to our D/s session. It be pretty hot if she lounged in the evening in her catsuit and I wore whatever she wanted.

So Ballspanking last night was another Hollywood star, but I agree with you, if she would start talking about men she actually knows it would be a big leap forward.

With her bringing up cuckolding so often now, whether it be subtly or not, both she and I are very aware that it turns me on and I feel more comfortable bringing it up in the bedroom talk. Although I almost find it hotter to talk about it outside the bedroom, but I want to bring it up in the bedroom and ask things like how would she start to pick someone up, or would she tell him she's married and if so would she tell him I knew of what she was doing or make him think it was a secret, would she want me there and if so would she involve me or could I only watch. And I guess given whatever answers she gave me build off those answers with more questions revolving around the answers.

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:52 pm

Next time she makes such a comment while watching TV and checks your reaction, after you tell her how hot that is, try asking if you can please lick her pussy. Even get off the couch, and kneel in front of her when you beg to do it. Show her the power she wields and that there are rewards for expressing herself.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:36 am

The next time she says "you'd like that" in regards to her with another or she could get a guy to do her, ask her "you know I'd like that, so why don't you?" Nothing complicated, just a simple question and then wait for her answer. If she says, "how do you know I haven't already" then tell her it would be hot if she did and ask her if she has. I think you can be relatively direct with your wife with a couple simple questions and hopefully you get a direct honest answer followed by an open dialogue.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:21 am

Tryn wrote:The next time she says "you'd like that" in regards to her with another or she could get a guy to do her, ask her "you know I'd like that, so why don't you?" Nothing complicated, just a simple question and then wait for her answer. If she says, "how do you know I haven't already" then tell her it would be hot if she did and ask her if she has. I think you can be relatively direct with your wife with a couple simple questions and hopefully you get a direct honest answer followed by an open dialogue.
Great suggestions that I think I will give a try!

As if no surprise last night we didn't get to our D/s session as it just didn't end up seeming like a type of night for it. I did say last night that tonight I was hoping to have our own Halloween party and she asked what that entailed. I told her we'd both dress up and be naughty and she said that sounded fun and was all for it. So tonight we may finally actually have our session.

But she made two comments last night that got me excited. We got onto a topic where it was about a guy who knew this women had sex with someone, he had some little bit of feelings for this woman and was at a party where he saw her go into another mans bedroom and knew the woman had sex. My wife made the comment, "He knows she had sex." I told her yeah he most definitely knew. My wife responded, "You'd love to know that about me, to know I was having sex." I oogled over her comment and told her absolutely it would be incredibly hot. She didn't show any negative sign to my returned comment. A little later she made a comment that another Hollywood actor was hot by saying, "Ok, wow, he's hot." I took a little bit of minos_dis_crete advice and I turned to her and I didn't ask to lick her, but she could tell what I was wanting after hearing that comment. She responded, "oh my gosh, why do you only get off on that?" I told her it wasn't the only thing that I got off too. She asked it in a way with a smile and playful way, but a bit of annoyance at it, so I didn't talk about it anymore. She will sometimes act annoyed when I try to build off some of her comments that come off as in favor of cuckolding or tease cuckolding, but it's a bit confusing because at the same time she brings it up a lot and knows how much it turns me on, then there are sometimes where she likes my reaction to it and other times seems annoyed with it.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:37 am

Try to get her out in a public place that has some sexual connections , whether it by dancing, strip club, sex shop etc. You don't need to bring anything specific up, just let nature take its course and you can respond to her comments and actions.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:16 am

I'd like to know the title of the book. Not that I'm into FemDom or FLR, but I read a lot and it's good stuff to know. Please share the title and author with us. It's important for those who are into those things. Sharing is caring! ;)

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:54 pm

Tryn wrote:The next time she says "you'd like that" in regards to her with another or she could get a guy to do her, ask her "you know I'd like that, so why don't you?" Nothing complicated, just a simple question and then wait for her answer. If she says, "how do you know I haven't already" then tell her it would be hot if she did and ask her if she has. I think you can be relatively direct with your wife with a couple simple questions and hopefully you get a direct honest answer followed by an open dialogue.
Perfect.

Stay cool. As in Tryn's example, use the opportunity to ask questions when you can. It's easy to dead-end this sort of conversation by stating/asserting something then waiting for the response that never comes.
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:31 pm

For those wondering the book is called, "The Hesitant Mistress: A Guide to Claiming your Feminine Power"

So last night we had our "Halloween party". She went to the gym and I took the time to put my CB6000 cage on and get the room set up with candles galore. She got home and made a comment that she liked how the room was setup. She asked me, "Should I get dressed now?" I told her she could if she wanted to. I asked her what she wanted me to wear and she told me I didn't have to wear anything. I asked her if we had a leash and collar and she gave me a smirk and said, "ohh I think we do!"

We both went into the bedroom and I got her her catsuit. As she was putting on her catsuit I got the leash and leather collar. She checked herself out in the mirror once she had her catsuit on and I could tell she was admiring how she looked. "You would LOVE it if I wore this out to a party." I told her I would and let her know how hot she was. We had bought the catsuit years ago and the plan was for her to wear it to a Halloween party that year but those plans fell through as well and we were never able to go, but she was going to go as catwoman and wear the suit. She said, "I can't believe I almost went wearing this that one year." I told her how hot she was and that I would probably have a boner the entire night. She responded, "Yeah you and ever other guy." She went on to tell me how it showed off her entire body and how hot she looked. The fun part was, she said it in a normal way, not in a way to tease me or in a way she was playing, she was just stating the obvious.

She walked over to me and put on my collar and leash and gave me a subtle tug to bring me closer to her and to show her control. She put on some black leather heels and pranced around like she would wear those if she were going to a party. She gave herself a couple more looks in the mirror, admiring herself before we went to the family room to enjoy our evening.

We just hung out and talked amongst candle light. She was on her phone and I leaned over to take a look at what she was looking at. She caught me and brought her phone in closer to her chest. "What are you doing?" She asked and I told her I was seeing what she was looking at. She looked right into my eyes and, boy did they look sexy, she had this sexy seductive look and told me, "You don't get to see what I am looking at." I leaned back and she went back to looking at her phone. After hanging out for a bit we decided to watch a scary movie.

It was hot just lounging around and she wearing her catsuit and I sitting there with a collar and leash. Although she didn't use the leash all that much I felt a little either dumb or humiliated just sitting there with it on. She rubbed her feet in my crotch and finally realized I had my cage on. Not even surprised that I did have it on, almost like it was expected she said, "You have your cage on?" I told her of course I did and she just gave me a smile. I spent most the movie just giving her a foot massage and I'd find myself at times just looking at her in awe of how amazing she looked. She'd tease me about my cage and asked what I was going to do with it and she teased that she'd make me wear it all night and into tomorrow. I told her that'd be hot.

After the movie she grabbed the leash and pulled me to our bedroom. She got out of her catsuit and I was still in my cage. She asked how I was going to fuck her and I told her I had a surprise for her about that. She gave me a moan that she liked the mystery and I went to give her oral. She placed one hand on my head and pressed it against the back of my head to get the right pressure she wanted and then she directed my head up and down with her hand. It was incredibly hot. After a little while she moaned for me to fuck her and I started to unwrap a condom. With a surprise tone she asked, "Are you going to fuck me??" I then placed the condom onto her new larger dildo. She saw it and gave me another moan.

I started off by placing the dildo down toward my crotch and my head was up near her head, as to act the dildo was me. She instead had different plans. "This doesn't work." She said and told me, "Go and lick me." I did as I was told and went down and started giving her oral again while she fucked the dildo. She absolutely loved it. It was so incredibly hot to see and feel how much she was enjoying it. It didn't take long before she orgasmed and afterward she laid there completely satisfied. I certainly had never seen her some satisfied after. I was still locked up and she asked me, "What are you going to do about yourself?" I asked her if I could smell her feet and she said, "Fine go ahead but hurry." I took my cage off and went to the end of the bed and started smelling her feet. I humped the bed while I was smelling them. She told me with a confident chuckle, "You're so pathetic." Not long after I told her I was going to cum. She replied, "careful not on the sheets, I sleep in them." I was able to moan out that I was wearing my underwear. She rubbed her feet more and more in my face as I was getting closer to cumming. She also seemed to really like the idea that I was getting off to her feet and I think she liked the humiliation that I was about to cum in my underwear.

We both ended up going to bed afterward. This morning she was extremely perky and was in a great mood, not sure it was from the fun time she had last night or the great sleep she got. She brought up today that I was naughty and needed a little break from myself. She told me, "You're not allowed to jack off." I got excited and said that was hot and told her I wouldn't. She asked when I jacked off last and I told her yesterday. Hey reply was, "oh good, so not today! Good boy." I smiled and told her I wouldn't jack off until she told me to, thinking that was the road she was going down. She laughed and said, "Oh goodness! You're so naughty!" and walked off.

We will see if anything grows from last night. There was no denying she enjoyed her toy.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:04 pm

Getting closer. She is really starting to understand her role in all this now. Don't be surprised if she is fucking someone soon!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:54 pm

Thanks!

Today she got these new super tight black denim pants and she got excited to try them on. She put on a few outfits and checked herself out in the mirror with each outfit. She told me that I had to take her out with friends this weekend because she looked so good in her clothes. I obviously let her know how good she looked, and let her know I would see who was available to hang out with this weekend.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Breaker445 wrote:Thanks!

Today she got these new super tight black denim pants and she got excited to try them on. She put on a few outfits and checked herself out in the mirror with each outfit. She told me that I had to take her out with friends this weekend because she looked so good in her clothes. I obviously let her know how good she looked, and let her know I would see who was available to hang out with this weekend.
Great updates! Isn't that the greatest feeling -- tonguing her clit and "his" shaft as she shivers her way through a big orgasm? Fake sloppy seconds can feel pretty amazing too, especially if the toy is a lot thicker than you.

Super cool that you're getting off to the denial and that she's a natural at it.

Any opportunities to ask any direct questions in response to her teasing?
-60d

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:10 pm

I'm wondering about the closet space you guys have? Maybe a trip to Goodwill? This is serious stuff. Don't let her become a hoarder.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Lol, yes she does try on outfits a lot, I guess you could say it is one of her hobbies she does when she has free time. Our closet is rather big and she does have a lot of clothes, but whenever she gets the chance she will get a new clothing item. She loves clothes.

I sent her a text telling her and thanked her and told her how much I appreciated her playing along with my Halloween party. I told her that it may sound silly but it had always been a fantasy of mine to have her lounge around the house in her catsuit. She replied, "Hahaha you're welcome :) I was tired afterward!" I responded to that saying hopefully she was tired because she enjoyed it so much. She wrote back, "It was good!" I just said good back and left it at that.

60d - Yes it was very hot and exciting seeing how much she enjoyed the dildo which is much bigger and thicker then me. And as for the denial, I haven't done anything yet but I am not sure if she remembers or knows that I haven't done anything to change that, so I may bring it up to her and remind her that I haven't done anything.

Unfortunately nothing else to update.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:53 pm

Last night ended up being a night where I was going to get home late. But I sent her a text letting her know I hadn't relieved myself since the day she told me I wasn't allowed. She sent back, "Hahaha how long is that?" I told her it was since Tuesday. She replied, "So like 3 days? Haha that's nothing! I haven't either, but maybe tonight I will..." Her reply got me excited because I knew it meant she was implying she would use her toy.

I sent her back that if she did use something I would love to hear about it. I also told her I wasn't going to relieve myself until she told me to. I came up with an idea that if she used her toy and thought of something, whatever it was, she could tell me what she thought of and I could relieve myself thinking of the same thing, if and when she told me I could relieve myself. She replied, "Hhahaha you're so naughty!!" But I waited and waited and waited for another text and she never sent another text.

I got home late and she was already asleep. I was a bit disappointed she never sent anything to carry on the conversation or continue to tease, but I was still curious to see if she used her toy. I checked the bag and noticed the new bigger dildo had been used. I got very excited and couldn't wait to see if she would say anything this morning.

This morning as she was getting ready I gave her a kiss and commented on how good she looked. She gave me this seductive look and grabbed my crotch, rather hard, and said, "You're naughty." She asked me if I had relieved myself and I told her I hadn't. I asked her if she used anything last night, and I think the question caught her off guard because there was a small pause then she softly replied, "No." Well knowing that she had used the toy, it was clear with the way she responded and the tone of her voice she was lying about it. But I played along and asked her why and she said she got too tired. She then told me I could relieve myself in a non convincing way, but I told her that I would wait, because it was almost like a sympathetic of telling me to. She didn't seem to mind that I would hold off on relieving myself.

So I don't know why she would lie about using her toy. To be honest, her lying about it makes it all interesting, hot (I was very much turned on by it), and also frustrating. There was no mistaking she used the toy, it was very clear she had used it. So I've spent most of the day wondering why she wouldn't tell me. Could it be she feels bad because maybe she enjoyed it so much and knowing the toy is much larger then me? Besides the night where we used it together, this time would have only been the second time she had used it, and first time using it by herself.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:01 pm

She is still embarrassed to let out her inner slut. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:21 pm

BallSpanking wrote:She is still embarrassed to let out her inner slut. ;)
Maybe, I don't know how to get her more comfortable with it and let her know its not only ok, but very very hot.

mick_flow
Trainable

Unread post by mick_flow » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:11 am

Hey Breaker445, how did your week go?

With my wife, I tell her that the thoughts of her playing with herself is really hot, and that I'd love to hear about it. I told her this repeatedly before she'd tell me that she had been, and even now she's a little shy about it.

I used to spend a long time mixing physical pleasure, sex, going down on her, etc, with talk of her with other guys, or placing adverts, or sexting, or telling her how hot it would be for her to use a toy or play with herself and then tell me about it, etc. After bringing this up in the bed room I'd bring it up outside too... perhaps something similar might help?

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:39 am

mick_flow - thanks for the advice and suggestions, I am thinking of bringing cuckold talk into the bedroom while pleasuring her and seeing if it brings anything.

The other night I noticed she again used her dildo, or this time possibly her vibrator. Things were moved in the bag and I couldn't tell exactly which one she used.

We went on our date, unfortunately not with a group of friends, but nonetheless she wore a hot outfit that consisted of wearing a black leather choker, tight jeans with holes in them and black leather boots. I noticed she was getting looks while we walked past tables to our seat.

When we got home we hung out, somehow it was brought up, but in a really playful cute way yet had a little bit of a humiliation vibe to it she called me her dork. Kind of hard to explain, but the way it was brought up and the way she said it made me feel like I was cute to her and a dork, but not the hot stud.

We did end up having sex and it was extremely hot. No dirty talk or anything, but it was really hot the moves she was doing. Since in the back of my head I knew she had used the bigger and thicker dildo I felt there was competition from me to really pleasure her, which I felt bettered my performance. I also knew in my head since she had used the dildo the moves she was doing were for her own pleasure and I could tell they were moves that worked well with her toy. She must have enjoyed my extra effort because she was incredibly wet, so much so that the room was filled with the scent of latex. It was all very hot.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:11 am

You use a condom to fuck your wife?
Why, because it makes you last longer?

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:58 am

What’s been happening this week?

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:49 pm

Curious here too!
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:36 am

Well it has been a busy last week or so and there wasn't much to update other then a few nights finding out she used her vibrator, but overall just been busy. But last night was definitely interesting. We hadn't had sex in almost a week and believe it or not it was me that just wasn't in the mood last night. She suggested we have sex and I kind of came off as being too tired. She got annoyed with my lack of wanting it but it didn't take long for her to get me in the mood.

Almost immediately she started telling me in a stern voice that when she wants sex she gets sex and it wasn't on my time but her time. She then told me I was lucky to even have sex with her and she could get anyone she wanted. I told her she could. A short time later she told me she was going to cum and I asked her if she liked knowing she could get anyone else in which she returned with a moaning "Yeah!" Afterwards it was my turn and she asked me if I knew she could get anyone she wanted which I told her I did. She then told me if I didn't do her when she wanted she would just find someone else who would and would probably be way better then me anyways. This did it for me and I came.

I don't know if it was her dirty talk or what, but I was immediately hard again after I was done. She was surprised and we both laid there and I started stroking myself. She I think took pride in that I was hard so quickly and to my surprise she started rubbing herself and asking me, "You like knowing I could fuck anyone I wanted?" I moaned to her I did and she continued, "You like knowing I could just have anyone over whenever I wanted to pleasure me." It was extremely hot because as she was telling me this she was rubbing herself and almost telling me in a way she was talking aloud a scenario. It didn't take long for me to cum again. She smiled and seemed very satisfied.

This morning she gave me a smirk and very confidently said, "You liked last night didn't you?" I just smiled back and told her absolutely.