progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Breaker445
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:59 pm

Not much to update other then in my mind she continues to try and test things. Yesterday she was trying on outfits and she tried on this outfit where it was a short black dress with over the knee black boots. She confidently told me, "Next time we go out I'm wearing this." She then teasingly posed in front of me to let me admire everything. She knows my weakness. She went back to try on another outfit and came out wearing another pair of over the knee boots, and a sweater that showed some things, but kept things hidden. I told her she was a big tease and she smiled, looked at me and said, "I know, that's what I do."

Later we were just lounging on the couch and she brought up out of nowhere how if she was on the dating scene it would be so easy for her to pick up someone. I went over the top in showing interest and excitement with what she said and she smiled at me and said, "What? I easily could find someone. Even now, that I am married, you know how many guys would want me still?" I encouraged her to continue to tell me more and she just laughed.

We ended the night watching a show where she started commenting on how hot an actor was. I looked at her and told her she was naughty. She placed her foot on my crotch and noticed how hard I was. "That makes you hard!!!" she said as she gave a little rub and had a smile on her face.

I am also feeling like in the bedroom it is becoming all about her wants and needs. I don't know if she realizes it or not, but she is controlling everything that goes on so that she is satisfied. Very hot for me and she seems to get what she needs out of it.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:12 pm

Take her out! She's practically beating you over the head with it! :)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:19 pm

DavidnDaria wrote:Take her out! She's practically beating you over the head with it! :)
Oh I have! We try to go out once a week. Sometimes though, even though she will tease me all week about wearing an outfit she sometimes changes her mind and outfit last minute to something else.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:23 pm

Breaker445 wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:Take her out! She's practically beating you over the head with it! :)
Oh I have! We try to go out once a week. Sometimes though, even though she will tease me all week about wearing an outfit she sometimes changes her mind and outfit last minute to something else.
Hmm, you're going to have to develop a strategy to get her to dress hot when you two go out: Just the two of you.

Perhaps tell her that it would really torment you if she dressed like you say in public? Or that you'd be so lucky to have her on your arm if she were dressed as you say.

Then again, why did she buy those outfits if she's not going to wear them? Logic works, too!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:17 pm

It would be nice to know if she is saying these things just because she is playing with you, or whether she actually means some of the things she says , and would like them for herself?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

davo
Experienced

Unread post by davo » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:59 am

breaker -- imo, your little hottie is just 1 hot outfit such as a short, tight dress, heels, no panties and a chance encounter with the likes of josh away from being fucked !! and when it happens make sure you show her how much you worship her naughty pussy ! she'll then know for sure she has your blessing and she will be bringing you a well used pussy regularly and often !!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:23 pm

BallSpanking wrote:It would be nice to know if she is saying these things just because she is playing with you, or whether she actually means some of the things she says , and would like them for herself?
I really think she is saying these things without any purpose to try and please me. I don't get that she is saying them to tease me or get me excited.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:14 am

So I decided to bring the topic of cuckolding back up, but did so in a straight forward way. Instead of dancing around the topic and trying to be subtle about it, I just came out and talked about it. I felt with the comments she has made over the past few weeks and she may be more into playing along. So while I was gone all day I sent her a text telling her I had a naughty question to ask her and she replied with a what??. This is how our text conversation went.

Me: Let's say you cuckolded me..if you went on a date would you wear what I wanted you to wear or your choice?
Her: Hahaha! I would choose for sure!
Me: Would you at least let me watch you get ready?
Her: Hahaha sure.
Me: Well now I'm curious what you would choose to wear.
Her: Hmmmm I can show you soon.

After twenty minutes or so I got a couple pictures of her in two outfits. One outfit was a tank top, tight jeans and heels. Her poses expressed confidence and it looked like she liked showing off. After the first outfit she sent me a text saying, "I know you don't think of this as a "sexy" outfit...but its exactly what I'd choose if I were dating..."

A few minutes later she sent me another outfit where she was wearing a black leather jacket, tight jeans and her over the knee black boots. Again expressing in her poses confidence and enjoyment. She followed those photos up with, "Or this one..." I replied with excitement and that she was so hot and both the outfits were sexy.

That ended our conversation. I thought of talking more about it, but thought I should stop while I was ahead and didn't want to overdue it. When I got home I quickly checked her naughty bag and noticed her toy had been used. I got very excited thinking if she was fantasizing about our conversation while using her toy. With her responses and how she looked in her photos I do think she enjoyed the whole thing.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:34 am

Great step there asking her that and great responses.

Today ask so do you have anyone in mind you want to go on a date with ?

eb4cplslooking
Trainable

Unread post by eb4cplslooking » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:25 am

Time to take the next step, and yes she is wanting it too. You won't be sorry...all she needs is a little taste...dipping her toe in the water. Go for it. It's time

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:47 pm

Nice! Great that you're both now comfortable referring to you as "cuckold", especially out of the bedroom.

Considering how real this is becoming, maybe it's time to discuss some practical matters? Should/will she tell her lovers you know? Can she have them over to your place? Does she want you present? Does she want bareback? What about friends/acquaintances (Josh)?

From your bedroom conversations it sounds like she's interested in finding a guy who can fuck her better than you, and to largely replace you with him for penetrative sex. Might be worthwhile revisiting this topic before you're in much deeper. If you're mostly denied intercourse because she's not interested and getting better elsewhere, what do you want? What does she want from you? I was in this situation neck deep without any lead up or discussion, and it was excruciating. My ex's refusal to discuss any of this ended up with me feeling really isolated and conflicted.

You are so close. One day soon, I imagine she'll surprise you by heading out for the day wearing one of the outfits she posed in today. You won't have to say anything if you don't want to -- you'll both know what it means, what she'll be doing while she's out. Later, when you're at home together and relaxing on the couch, she can tell you about her date while you rub and lick her feet. It will feel surreal when it happens, I know it did for me.

- 60d
-60d

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:09 pm

I'll be interested to know if she follows-up the conversation. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:48 pm

I thought of bringing the topic back up again, but re thought that because one; I wanted to see if she would bring up and continue it, and two; I didn't want to over do things. I do think being open and just talking casually about the topic has worked well. I forgot to add the other day when we were watching TV together and watching a show where the husband to this wife was sort of a dork but a sweet nice guy and very submissive in decisions to his wife. My wife made the comment of, "I'd say that is what I chose to do, married the nice sweet guy, then get him to be submissive to me and I get what I want." She said this in all seriousness and it wasn't in any way sexual or try to get me to get excited, so it wasn't said in my benefit. She just said it like making a statement.

Today she told me to come look at something she was looking at. It was a pair of black leather ankle boots. Very confidently she asked, "Wouldn't these look great on me?" I told her yes and that I really liked them. Just more of her finding sexy attractive outfits and accessories, I always enjoy when she likes a pair of black leather boots and I know she knows its a weakness of mine.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:46 pm

I think she is not going to do this soon, if at all. It sounds like she likes having you and learning you, and finding her own likes, and she is being into her life and not (yet at least) making it more complicated, if ever. She likes the teasing but I am not sure she likes the idea of actually having other dick, but of playing with you about it.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:13 pm

Fotodom wrote:I think she is not going to do this soon, if at all. It sounds like she likes having you and learning you, and finding her own likes, and she is being into her life and not (yet at least) making it more complicated, if ever. She likes the teasing but I am not sure she likes the idea of actually having other dick, but of playing with you about it.
Could very well be, and really as long as she plays along with the fantasy side of things and enjoys it herself then that is good. Being teased is a lot of fun.

I was going to add it to my previous post, but i'll put it here. She came home today with this new lipstick that is pretty dark and definitely stands out. She showed it off to me and it just looks so dominant. I told her how good it looked and she said she wanted one that was even darker. She smiled and let me know that it would look good when she starts wearing leather in her outfits.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:53 pm

Now ask her what is is she wants... :cool:

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:28 pm

I think you're right not to take things too far. You're both having fun. She likes looking good, both for you and for others. She likes the fact that you actually care what she wears. She likes teasing you.

So, don't worry about the destination. Enjoy the journey. Take small steps.

And, I agree, when the mood is right, start asking who she'd like to date.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:10 pm

I'll give a quick update. Last night just randomly talking about various things she brings up, "You'd probably love sitting right there (pointing to the couch) and watching me make out with a guy right in front of you." My eyes got wide and I think my response was, "Oh my yes!" She acted surprised at my excited response and I told her, "well babe..you know I would." She just grinned and walked away. When we were both in bed I tried to get lucky but she rejected me.

Today however she told me she bought the leather boots she wanted. I got excited and teased to her that I could smell them after she wears them all day. She smiled and said "They're leather too." She then said she wanted to be really naughty tonight even telling me to relieve myself before we do anything.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:53 am

I hope you'll share your naughty Sunday night!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:27 am

She wants you to last longer tonight. Try to have her toys nearby, in case you need assistance.
You might also have her make up a scenario where she fucks her date.
It seems she is warming to the notion. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:00 pm

Well I think there is something in this in that patience is key. The seasons are changing and since we are going into Fall from Summer my wifes outfits change with the change of the seasons. She also recently just got a new job and I have always thought that things could happen if she got a job because of the interactions with male co-workers, etc. She said yesterday out of nowhere, "I can't wait to wear my leather pants to work, and show it off to all the older guys, they'll love me." I don't think she realized what that comment did to me or how exciting that was to hear. I spun my head around quickly and looked at her with big eyes completely selling how surprised and excited I was to hear her say such a comment. I don't think she had any clue how turned on I was by it because she looked at me with a confused look and asked, "What??" She was genuinely confused at my reaction almost to the point where maybe she didn't realize she said that comment out loud. I immediately thought of her preference of older guys since she always makes comments she is attracted to older men.

Last night didn't get too wild unfortunately. Our nighttime routine we usually end up going to bed too late that we are both too tired to dig out the toys and get dressed up. But it was far more then just vanilla last night, but I don't think she realized it. She continues to take control of the positions that suit her best, but last night she was in positions she has never used before and it was so obviously clear that these were moves she used with her toy. The way she moved and used me I could tell she had moved like this before on her toy. When she was done she just got off me and laid next to me as I relieved myself without any involvement from her. It was very hot mentally.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:41 pm

Getting warmer. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:04 pm

Throughout the week she has been sending me just seductive photos while we have been away from each other. One time it was a picture of her legs the other just a photo of her feet. I'd respond hoping it would lead to some sort of naughty talk but she wouldn't ever respond back, it was just the picture. I don't know if she did it on purpose to where she knew how badly I wanted to have a naughty conversation and her not responding was a form of her controlling or what. But I noticed her toy has been used almost nightly and I am starting to think I may suggest to her of getting a bigger one or surprise her with a bigger one.

The other night she was going through some of her old clothes and found a pair of super short spandex running shorts. She tried them on and they were extremely short and tight, she told me, "I bet you'd love for me to wear these out." I told her of course I would. She at first said she was going to get rid of them because they were too short and she put them in the get rid of pile, but then changed her mind and said, "Well maybe I'll wear them." As she put them back on and checked herself out more in the mirror. She's been needing a pair of shorts for the gym so maybe she found her pair?

Tonight she went to dinner with a girlfriend. She practically shut me out of the room as she took hours to get ready. When she came out she had her make up well done and was wearing a black halter top, tight jeans and black leather boots, along with a tight long necklace. She looked super hot. Now I know she is just going out with a girlfriend, but I cant help but be excited because I know how many looks she will get when she is out. She probably got dressed up like this because she just likes getting dressed up and she probably didn't do it to attract anyone else, but she looked really hot. I was thinking of texting her about getting looks from guys tonight, but as I have found in the past when she goes out with her girlfriends she rarely texts back.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:37 pm

Uhhh...
Generally, I think you can count on girls knowing why they dress like they dress.
Sure, they like to look nice, but, for whom? ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:14 am

So she got home late last night and was pretty horny. She came up to me and gave me a big wet kiss and teased me with her tongue and then we were both standing in front of the mirror and she started to tease me with a dirty dance as she knew I was watching her move in the mirror. I told her she was hot and she responded with, "I know." I jokingly pretended that I wanted her and she laid on the bed. She told me, "You'll have to take my boots off first." So I took off her boots and just took a sniff of inside her boot, she reacted with a smile and said, "They probably smell like leather." She then without hesitation just put her foot right on my nose. I took pleasure in smelling her feet and she seemed to enjoy how into it I was. I told her I wanted her and she said, "You wouldn't last long enough for me." She continued on, "Take a shower, relieve yourself and maybe later you'll be ready."

I did as I was told and a little later we went to bed. Before doing anything she grabbed me and said, "It's so small!" with a teasingly voice. She really hasn't ever called me small, so all I could think about was she has gotten use to her toy. Thankfully I did relieve myself earlier and was able to last.