progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Breaker445
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:19 pm

BallSpanking wrote:It's hard to tell from a description, but it sounds like she is enjoying the process, which is great.
The more she enjoys it, the more attention she will get. I bet her appreciation of other guys is different today, as result of knowing her husband would love it if she dated other men. My guess is she will become increasingly sexy and horny thinking that way. :)
It is hard to tell as well, but I do think she appreciated and enjoyed that I was being honest with her about how I really felt and felt comfortable enough to tell her.

We have our getaway this upcoming weekend and she is trying on her outfits for each night. She has her mini leather skirt with a tank top and black sandals with a heel for one night, another night its a tight dress that has this slit that goes up way high on one side that really shows off her leg and is a big tease and she is trying to figure out the third evening outfit. She looks amazing in all her outfits and I have this hope she knows it and plays around with how much attention she gets when we are out.
Last edited by Breaker445 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:20 pm

Maybe you can offer to use her dildo on her if your cock is insufficient.
She probably would look great taking that dildo, fantasizing it is a well hung, and hard stud. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:59 pm

So she found what she will wear for the third evening which is a short white skirt, which from a distance the material actually looks leather but it isn't.

She hasn't used her dildo since our talk and that could be because she just hasn't had the time at night and the other nights she has had me instead. Or maybe because using it now she feels like it is too real to the fantasy and it may turn her off? But as this week goes on I'll see if she uses it because I cant help but think when she does use it now the thought of it being someone else has to probably cross her mind? Now knowing if she wanted it to be it could.

I also cant help but think that now that she knows it can be a reality and I want it to be, that if I am not pleasing her the way she wants/expects/deserves that the idea may cross her mind of actually looking for that satisfaction.

So one of the main reasons this fantasy is so hot to me is it comes from her being my Dom and me her sub. So she was just hanging out on the couch and I walked over to talk to her. We just sort of started talking and she placed both of bare feet up on my chest and rested them there as we talked. We got onto talking about something where she wanted me to do something, and I really did not want to do it. The task is a big chore which it really doesn't need to be done. I, being nice, said I could if she wanted me to with a little reluctance in my voice. She responded, "You'll do it, you'll listen to your mistress." In a serious, not teasing or trying to be seductive in anyway tone. There was zero build up to this, zero teasing beforehand, nothing sexual at all about what we were talking about. It was actually sort of a serious conversation. She just simply said it in that way because she knew she'd get what she wanted. I accepted that I would do it and i gave her foot a kiss. She must have liked it because when I went to move her foot away from my face so i could continue to talk to her she kept it very close to my mouth and even inched her toe a little closer to my lips. Practically naturally I just finished what i was saying and gave her toe a kiss and we continue to talk for some time.

We left the conversation and I could tell she was in a much better mood too.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:57 pm

Your description of her sounds delicious, when will we get to see her sexy feet, or other pics of her? ;)

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:16 am

Maybe it is time to use the remote control on the vibrating panties one night during your get away?

Also, if she kind of brings up the topic again, tell her you totally understand her that some fantasies should be kept as fantasies. But if she wanted to roleplay then you would think that would be incredibly HOT as well.

Maybe that would remove the scary factor and she could be loose to have more fun in a playful way.

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:38 am

On your trip, are you planning on going to a strip club? I think she would like that. I would find a really nice one.

Also, you may want to try to get her to go our one night without panties.

You really got a good response from her when you took control and she was the sub and you were the Dom. You should plan another night like that. I have done that with my wife, and will lay out all the toys on the bed, and make her choose a toy that you may or may not use. This is where you can tie her up, blind folder her, tease her and spank her, and make her tell you her fantasies, if she doesn't you can spank her. You can also tease her and put the dildo up to her lips and ask her if she would like to suck a strangers cock or you can fuck her with it and stick your dick in her face and ask her if she wants to get fucked by a stranger while she sucks your dick. Full disclosure here, my wife is very much like yours, but I have really had good response from her doing this. Even to the point where she has taken the toy from me and fucked herself with it and sucked my cock, asking me if I like watching her get fucked with a big cock.

irreverent
Trainable

Unread post by irreverent » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Lkncouple wrote:You really got a good response from her when you took control and she was the sub and you were the Dom. You should plan another night like that. I have done that with my wife, and will lay out all the toys on the bed, and make her choose a toy that you may or may not use. This is where you can tie her up, blind folder her, tease her and spank her, and make her tell you her fantasies, if she doesn't you can spank her. You can also tease her and put the dildo up to her lips and ask her if she would like to suck a strangers cock or you can fuck her with it and stick your dick in her face and ask her if she wants to get fucked by a stranger while she sucks your dick. Full disclosure here, my wife is very much like yours, but I have really had good response from her doing this. Even to the point where she has taken the toy from me and fucked herself with it and sucked my cock, asking me if I like watching her get fucked with a big cock.
This is a very strange post. Isn't this exactly the opposite of what Breaker has been writing about the dynamic between him and his wife? For example:
Breaker445 wrote:So one of the main reasons this fantasy is so hot to me is it comes from her being my Dom and me her sub. So she was just hanging out on the couch and I walked over to talk to her. We just sort of started talking and she placed both of bare feet up on my chest and rested them there as we talked. We got onto talking about something where she wanted me to do something, and I really did not want to do it. The task is a big chore which it really doesn't need to be done. I, being nice, said I could if she wanted me to with a little reluctance in my voice. She responded, "You'll do it, you'll listen to your mistress." In a serious, not teasing or trying to be seductive in anyway tone. There was zero build up to this, zero teasing beforehand, nothing sexual at all about what we were talking about. It was actually sort of a serious conversation. She just simply said it in that way because she knew she'd get what she wanted. I accepted that I would do it and i gave her foot a kiss. She must have liked it because when I went to move her foot away from my face so i could continue to talk to her she kept it very close to my mouth and even inched her toe a little closer to my lips. Practically naturally I just finished what i was saying and gave her toe a kiss and we continue to talk for some time.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Thank you all for the responses and ideas. I plan on one night to suggest we go to a dance club and maybe also a strip club, I think she would like that. She has always talked about going to a strip club so it will be an activity I will bring up of something to do one night.

Lkncouple - That does sound like a hot idea, and could be a great way for her to tell me what some of her fantasies are and a good way to introduce the cuckold fantasy while using the dildo. She may end up liking that and it would be hot to hear what she says during it all. I could tie this night with the suggestion ddriver made about talking to her about the fantasy.

irreverent - Me being the more dominant one is certainly not how it usually goes, but I think what Lkncouple is pointing to is my wife likes it when I am the more dominant one and me occasionally playing that role she enjoys.

Yesterday as we were planning out our packing she not only worked on the clothes she was going to wear, but also mine. My choice of outfits of what I would wear is always greatly different then what my wife would like me to wear. So when she asked me what I was going to pack I told her she could pick out my outfits. She gladly did and picked out all the clothes I was going to wear.

I went off to the gym and she sent me pictures of all of her evening outfits. Along with the photos she sent me a text saying, "My outfits for 'Going out' " I responded to her that she was incredibly sexy and told her she was so hot. Her response was "Thanks babe..." I was hoping she'd tease me more but she didn't. I got home and we both went to bed, no sex and I also checked and saw she didn't use her toys either.

Today she continued to dress to impress. Before she left for the day she was wearing jean shorts, and although they weren't super short they were still short and the jeans were frayed, but the denim strings from the fray were like very long in places. I don't know, almost like the multiple long strands of denim hanging down from her shorts would catch your eye and then it like catches you to focus on her legs. Hard to explain, but when I saw her wearing the shorts I found myself intrigued by the design of the fray and then realized, "Oh her legs are sexy." Then along with a tight tank top she wore bold make up. She has always been big into her looks, and maybe this is my cuckold mind thinking, but I just imagine she must be wanting the looks from men when she goes out looking so attractive.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:48 pm

I think that is a good approach to her dressing sexy, especially if that is important to her and has been going it a long time, that's an abiding trait.
Maybe you should choose one outfit that you would want her to wear during your outing, make it a challenge, she can pick one for you, and you each have to wear it, at least that night. Nothing cartoonish or slutty, but something you know will make guys make a U-turn. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:59 pm

BallSpanking wrote:I think that is a good approach to her dressing sexy, especially if that is important to her and has been going it a long time, that's an abiding trait.
Maybe you should choose one outfit that you would want her to wear during your outing, make it a challenge, she can pick one for you, and you each have to wear it, at least that night. Nothing cartoonish or slutty, but something you know will make guys make a U-turn. ;)
Well the outfit I would want her to wear is the mini black leather skirt with the black silk tank top that has lace around the neckline, which she is going to wear one of the nights. She has also picked out my outfit that I will wear when she wears her leather skirt. Preferably that's the night I hope to go to a dance club. Awhile ago she was in to going to a dance club, but yesterday when I brought it up as a suggestion of something we could do she didn't seem too interested. So it may be one of those things we decide to do the night of. Even though I would love to see the attention she gets when she goes to a club wearing that outfit, and see if she would dance with anyone else, I have always wanted to dance with her when she is wearing that skirt.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:06 pm

Maybe you can engage her interest that way, telling her it would be naughty and hot to see her in that environment, commanding men's attention! :)

ozzycuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by ozzycuck » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:33 am

Long time lurker but first time posting, due to following your excellent story.

My journey unfolded in a very similar way to yours. I would guess that your wife has been wondering all along if your fantasy was just an intense fantasy for you, or whether you really meant it. She has reached the point where she is thinking about what it would be like to do it, but she needed to know how 'real' it was for you, which is why she has asked you outright. I think now it is out there in the open, you back off and let the idea grow. Show her every day that she's the centre of your world, be very confident, above all be relaxed that she now knows for sure, it's you and your wife's shared secret now.

I had been fantasising with my wife for a while about her and another man, until she asked me outright if I was really serious and wanted her to do it, resulting in a long 'confessional' to her about the crazy mix of love, jealousy, nervousness, and eroticism of her and someone else. Knowing that she knew for sure, we talked about it less after that.

About a month later, I got the call telling me not to wait up, she would be home late. She walked in to the bedroom about 2 am, peeled her panties off and dropped them on my face, saying "Can you smell him? He had such a big cock.."

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:43 am

irreverent wrote:
Lkncouple wrote:You really got a good response from her when you took control and she was the sub and you were the Dom. You should plan another night like that. I have done that with my wife, and will lay out all the toys on the bed, and make her choose a toy that you may or may not use. This is where you can tie her up, blind folder her, tease her and spank her, and make her tell you her fantasies, if she doesn't you can spank her. You can also tease her and put the dildo up to her lips and ask her if she would like to suck a strangers cock or you can fuck her with it and stick your dick in her face and ask her if she wants to get fucked by a stranger while she sucks your dick. Full disclosure here, my wife is very much like yours, but I have really had good response from her doing this. Even to the point where she has taken the toy from me and fucked herself with it and sucked my cock, asking me if I like watching her get fucked with a big cock.
This is a very strange post. Isn't this exactly the opposite of what Breaker has been writing about the dynamic between him and his wife? For example:
Breaker445 wrote:So one of the main reasons this fantasy is so hot to me is it comes from her being my Dom and me her sub. So she was just hanging out on the couch and I walked over to talk to her. We just sort of started talking and she placed both of bare feet up on my chest and rested them there as we talked. We got onto talking about something where she wanted me to do something, and I really did not want to do it. The task is a big chore which it really doesn't need to be done. I, being nice, said I could if she wanted me to with a little reluctance in my voice. She responded, "You'll do it, you'll listen to your mistress." In a serious, not teasing or trying to be seductive in anyway tone. There was zero build up to this, zero teasing beforehand, nothing sexual at all about what we were talking about. It was actually sort of a serious conversation. She just simply said it in that way because she knew she'd get what she wanted. I accepted that I would do it and i gave her foot a kiss. She must have liked it because when I went to move her foot away from my face so i could continue to talk to her she kept it very close to my mouth and even inched her toe a little closer to my lips. Practically naturally I just finished what i was saying and gave her toe a kiss and we continue to talk for some time.
You are correct that is what he likes. There are a couple of posts where he states that she wants a more dominate man. He also stated that he did dom her once and she really liked it. Like Breaker, I like to be dominated, my wife does not really like to do it, she likes being dominated, I have made more progress doing that.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:50 am

ozzycuck - Thanks for posting and what an incredible story! I can't help but think she does think about it from time to time now knowing I would want it as a reality and not just a fantasy. And I do wonder if one day she will ask me again about it if I am really serious or in some way bring up that she wants to know more, get more interested and maybe talk about doing it. Or like your story, just do it one day and let me know.

Last night I figured I would tell her i'd like to go to a dance club on the night she wore her leather skirt. I told her even if we go for five minutes and leave that I've always wanted to dance with her when she wore the outfit. She laughed and said I could just rub my dick on her, but sure she would good. I told her it would be fun to try it in that atmosphere. She laughed again and said that I would have to dance and not just hump. So I am looking forward to that night.

I had purposefully left one of her thongs under my pillow to where I knew she would find it while I was gone and she would know why it was there. Well she did find it and asked me about it. She asked me with a big smile on her face why one of her thongs was under my pillow, clearly already knowing the answer. I gave a smile back and didn't even have to say anything, as she chuckled at my expression and said I was naughty. She continued to tell me with a big smile and almost like a sparkle in her eye told me I was messy and couldn't even clean up after myself. I just kept a smile and played embarrassed. I think she enjoyed that she caught me and I think she enjoyed thinking of what I was doing with her thong.

I also found she used her dildo at some point which is the first time she has used it since our conversation about cuckolding and me wanting it a reality. So my mind wanders of if she was thinking about the fantasy at all while using it? Was she imagining, maybe even for a split second, that it was someone else and thinking what it would be like? Either way, I was excited to see she used it because I was starting to wonder if she was going to stop using it thinking it was too much like cuckolding and if she wasn't into it, it would make her not want to use it. But just as I type this, I think back that when we first used the dildo together it clicked in her mind of why I bought her one and why I wanted to watch her with it. So she knew then it was for my fantasy of cuckolding, and she knows now that I want that fantasy to be a reality.

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:56 am

Fascinating progress.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:42 pm

So all day she has occasionally brought up the fact that I had her thong. She came up to me and said with a smile and teasing tone, "You probably do that all the time." I told her I don't all the time. She kept her smile and said, "You're so naughty." She had this confident step in her walk when she walked around talking about it. I think she really liked the idea that I would use her thong for anything.

She was in the bedroom trying on outfits and I was in the other room. Now this is probably my cuckold sub mind bias opinion and though, but as I was in the other room I heard the *clacking* noise of heels walking around in the bedroom. The noise would step as I knew that meant she was standing in front of a mirror checking herself out and then the *clacking* noise would start up again in the same spot letting me know she was turning around to check all angles out in the mirror. Then I'd hear her walk to the other side of the room and I knew she was trying on something else. I never knew what she tried on, but the whole time I was thinking, now that she knows who is she trying these outfits on for and who is she wearing heels for? There I am in the other room knowing she is in heels and trying on outfits and checking herself out, but thinking, for who? Again, this is probably nothing more then my submissive cuck mind wandering. After she was done I found heels and sexy ankle boots with heels layed out all over our bedroom floor.

Like I posted before the outfits she seems to be wearing out express more and more confidence in herself. She came out wearing these short cotton shorts that had slits that went up the sides. I think I've seen her wear those around for leisure around the house only before, but today she wore them out. And again wearing a super skin tight tank top. She again had her make up on heavy and to top the whole outfit off she wore this baseball hat that had "#Work It" written on it. I thought again of the message she would be sending going out with that outfit. Before she left I kept catching out the corner of my eye she would glance at a mirror to check herself out, then leave, only to come back a little later to give herself another look.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:04 pm

She claims to have no motives, and yet every day she dresses sexier?
Now she knows you would like her to have an affair, she feels sexier, probably hornier (then again, her dildo gets regular use anyway). The telltale marks seem to be there, though. She is enjoying her (tacit) adventurous status, and will probably soon "play" at flirting, before it becomes more serious.

I also perk up my ears when you say she is spending more time making herself sexy, and it begs the question, for whom?
Does she do it for you?
Unlikely.
She does it because she loves to feel sexy and alive again, and now has encouragement to explore her own sexuality.
What wife would refuse a gift like that? ;)

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Hope your wife enjoyed the weekend out of town. ;)

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:07 pm

What BallSpanking said. Hope you enjoyed it too.

Talking about what turns you on outside the bedroom is really important. The kind of openness you've recently described gives me hope that you two can have fun with this kink. Whether she ever chooses to have a lover, you're very lucky to have each other. You worship her, and she loves it. She loves reinforcing her dominance through foot worship and more, and you love it too -- how lucky! Play with it together. No need to be shy, or worry about "watering seeds". Your sex life belongs to the two of you together. You've taken a huge step toward a stronger, healthier relationship. Build on that honesty and openness and wherever this leads, I bet you'll enjoy it.
-60d

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:07 pm

What BallSpanking said. Hope you enjoyed it too.

Talking about what turns you on outside the bedroom is really important. The kind of openness you've recently described gives me hope that you two can have fun with this kink. Whether she ever chooses to have a lover, you're very lucky to have each other. You worship her, and she loves it. She loves reinforcing her dominance through foot worship and more, and you love it too -- how lucky! Play with it together. No need to be shy, or worry about "watering seeds". Your sex life belongs to the two of you together. You've taken a huge step toward a stronger, healthier relationship. Build on that honesty and openness and wherever this leads, I bet you'll enjoy it.
-60d

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:03 pm

Bump!
Hope all is well...

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:14 pm

Thanks! All is well, so far nothing has "happened", but definitely actions and comments made that I can get excited about.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:18 am

Please share with the rest of the class.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:09 pm

Ok I finally got time to sit down and write about our weekend. I am sure I will forget things after I post this and will have to add things later.

So the first night we got there we hung out at the hotel for a bit and then got ready to go out. She wore her mini black leather skirt, a sexy black silk tank top with lace around the neckline, black heels, and went all out with her make up. Now the unfortunate thing about this night was since it was our first night in we were both sort of tired and also not really in the "groove" of being on a getaway, if that makes any sense? Like neither of us were really relaxed yet. I almost suggested she wear the outfit a different night knowing this, but she was set on wearing it.

Before she got dressed she initiated having sex. I had relieved myself in the morning so I thought I would be able to put on a good performance. Unfortunately I came early before she could orgasm. She got upset and made the comment, "You do this all the time." She continued to be upset with me and said it was unfair. I admitted to her I had relieved myself in the morning and she in a sarcastic demeaning manner laughed at my admission and asked if I was a virgin. She left to get ready for the night and I did my best to move on from the topic and get her in a better mood.

After she got dressed she looked absolutely amazing. I couldn't keep my eyes off her and it was my turn to get dressed. She picked out the clothes I wore, and when I got dressed the outfit I was wearing really wasn't my style nor really how I would choose to wear it, but she had me wearing what she wanted. She made a comment that I looked good and then told me with a serious tone yet with a subtle smile, "I'm slowly taking control over you."

We went out to a popular place filled with bars and dance clubs. We had a few drinks before we went out and took our time walking around the area looking for a place to eat. I couldn't help but notice everyone checking her out while we were out walking around. I am sure she noticed too but she is very humble. After we ate we searched for a club to go to and I was both excited yet nervous for what may come. After walking a bit we found a club that looked good to her and we went in and got a table. I got us drinks and we sat there for a bit just hanging out. I was waiting to work up the courage to suggest we go dance. I finally was able to and she took my hand lead me to the dance floor. It was crowded but I was fun dancing with her and feeling her leather skirt in my hands and being close up on me. Her body was amazing watching move. A few things, I certainly did not have enough liquid courage to have any sort of good dance moves and I could tell she wasn't thrilled with my dance moves either, but she was having fun nonetheless. I didn't see any bathrooms inside the place to step away and let her have a moment by herself. After we dances for a bit we decided to leave and head back.

I realized something as we were walking back to our hotel. Not to toot my own horn here, but I think my wife is very intimidating to others because of her looks, so I think that makes guys hesitant to approach her. And then add in there that I was by her side and I don't think many guys, at least where we were at a normal club, would have the courage to approach her. Maybe if we went to a swingers club or something it would be different, but getting her to a swingers club would be a different task. And since the club was rather small and i didn't see any bathroom to go to there wasn't a chance for me to step away.

Nonetheless it was a fun time and I enjoyed the night and I think she did too. We got back to the hotel and she was in the mood for sex again. I started off by giving her oral and not long after she wanted me to do her. We got going and she told me I didn't feel full enough. A combination of doing it only a few hours earlier and also the alcohol didn't help me. But she was finally able to orgasm and I did at the same time. When she was done she told me I didn't deserve to fuck her because I cum too early.

The next day she got ready and wore out these short jean shorts and a super tight tank top. I told her how hot she looked and teased to her that I wanted her. She laughed and taunted me back with saying, "you'd cum to early anyways." We went out and did some day time things and came back to the hotel to get ready for the evening. As she was getting ready she took the lead and we had sex. She at first told me I was lucky to fuck her. I enjoyed that competitiveness and performed well for her getting her to orgasm. When it was my turn she asked me if I liked fucking her in which I told her I did. She replied that I was so lucky to fuck her. Hoping she'd continue to bring up how lucky I was and hoping she'd start talking about how she could get anyone she wanted, I tried to hold on, but she never did and I didn't last long enough.

Afterward she continued to get ready to go out and I told her I hoped to do it again later tonight. She replied by saying we would play it by ear. As she got ready she was doing her hair and make up in nothing but a bra and thong. She teased me as she got ready by doing sexy slow dance moves while she had music playing. It was super hot. We went out and enjoyed the evening, but didn't do any clubs. Again though I kept noticing her turning heads as she walked by. She wore this longer dress but a slit up one side where it was a great tease to her leg. I didn't get lucky afterwards though and we both went to sleep when the night was over.

The next day we spent most of the time walking around and going to some stores. At one store she wanted a piece of clothing and I got it for her. We went out later that night, with her wearing tight black jeans with holes in them. We spent most of the day and night walking all over. As we were walking back to the hotel I brought up to her that I bought her the clothing and all I want in return is to worship her feet. She smiled and said "hmm OK!"

We got back to the room and she told me she wanted me to massage her feet and lick her. I did as I was told and thoroughly enjoyed massaging her feet and getting a sniff in from time to time and to be able to kiss them. After that I went to give her oral which I could tell she really liked as it didn't take long before she demanded I fuck her. I again did as I was told and after having sex for awhile she made the comment again that I wasn't hard enough. Eventually though she was able to orgasm by riding me, and it became my turn. She got off and said she didn't want me to fuck her, so I laid there stroking myself. She asked me I liked licking her and I said I did, she then told me I was lucky to lick her and I agreed with her. She continued to taunt me and said she could get any guy to lick her (Here it was! First time since our talk she brought up cuckolding in the bedroom!) I responded by telling her and basically begging her, "No only I could!" She replied in a stern voice, "NO! I could get any guy to lick me." With that reply I did not last one more stroke.

With that our getaway was over and we returned home. Shortly after we got home she started trying on outfits again and one of the outfits she got over the weekend was this short flowy black dress that when she got it she told me it would look good with boots. Well when she was trying on outfits I heard her laugh and I heard her yell to me, "You'll just cum right away!" She walked out and she displayed the short black flowing dress and black boots that went over the knee. I told her how amazing she looked and she went on to try on other heels/boots with the dress. I told her I wanted to take her out and she smiled and agreed.

So a side note with our trip: Going back to our discussion of cuckolding and her really good girlfriend, who is married and is chatting with another guy online, my wife shortly after that night was looking at her phone and brought to my attention this girlfriend was now posting all these selfie photos of herself and made a comment that, "Yeah she is taking and posting all these solo selfie pictures because she knows that guy (The one her girlfriend is chatting with online) is looking." Well ever since I can remember whenever she and I go out, or most certainly go on a getaway or vacation we are always taking pictures of ourselves together and hardly ever any solo pictures. Well what I found interesting, because that little comment she made about her girlfriends solo pictures was stuck in the back of my mind, was my wife wanting me to take a lot of pictures of just her. In the past it was, "Let's take a picture of us here." This trip it was, "Take a picture of me here." Sometimes she'd pose subtly showing off. From time to time with each picture she'd look at the photo closely and then ask me, "Do I look good in this?" Every time I would respond with telling her of course she looked good, then she would try and ask about a particular thing about herself in the photo that might not look good. Again, each time I would tell her of course not and that she looked amazing in the picture. She would then post the picture, occasionally telling me a few minutes or hours later about how many "Likes" she got from the post. I would usually respond quietly with, "well babe you're hot..."

So I am sure I am forgetting things or little comments she said to me that positioned her in a dominant role. Overall though it was a really fun time and we both had a lot of fun together. She did tell me she'd like to go back with her girlfriends for a weekend. I jokingly told her I would be at home thinking about her (She knowingly knew what I was referring to) and she laughed. When we got home I did overhear her talking on the phone with a girlfriend about going back as a girls weekend.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:29 pm

This taking pictures is an excellent avenue to get her to relax more about her sexiness, and enjoy being a little bolder. I think in the future, you can subtly encourage her for sexier poses, even less clothed. Some for posting, others not, of course. Then maybe you will be surprised on the day she sends those racier pics to another guy. She is enjoying controlling the dynamic between you, and when she tells you that you don't fuck her properly, and she can find someone who can, she is telling you that is what is coming.
When she asks you if you like licking her, it is because she is already thinking of bringing you creampies, and rub it in your face.

It's hard to say when that will happen, but that seems to be where you are heading. ;)

Thanks for posting, BTW, excellent thread. :)