progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Breaker445
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:35 pm

Well...I wait.

A little before she left she almost mocking me asked what I was going to do tonight while she was gone. I told her I did not know and looked at her, where she met me with her eye brows raised and her head titled like I was the one who asked to be lonely for the night. As it got closer to her leaving she was dressed besides having her new heels on. I told her how hot she looked and again she gave me the look of her tilted head and eye brows raised. With a smirk she told me she knew she was and with a hint of seriousness in her voice told me she could get any guy she wanted. I told her I knew that and that was what was so sexy.

I told her this would be a good time to go over a couple ground rules. She was a bit surprised by the request of talking about rules and asked me, "Oh yeah? Ok, go." Making full eye contact I told her the rules were to have fun, stay out as late as she wanted, and she had a hall pass. She gave me a smile and said, "I'm more of a don't kiss and tell type." I told her she could be any type she wanted, that she was the one in control of this. I asked her what she wanted from me when she got home. I thought aloud I could give her oral or I do have the numbing spray that seemed to have worked. She perked up like she came up with this brilliant idea and very excitedly she said, "You can wear your cage!" I didn't argue or play like I didn't want to wear it, I eagerly and happily told her I would put it on. She faked as she was going to give me a kiss, but backed away as I got close, carefully to not mess up her make up. I asked her where they were going and she gave me a general area, but when I tried to ask for more she said she wasn't going to tell.

She got a text from her friend and like she was delivering big news she said, "Oh! Ok!! She's ready I am leaving!" I can say she had never been so excited about going out before. Her saying she was leaving really felt like she had a date and her boyfriend just pulled up in the driveway to pick her up. She left the room only to return a few seconds later wearing her heels to complete her outfit. She caught me melting at the sight of her and with a smirk she took a deep breath and said, "Ok, I am leaving, go lock up." The deep breath and the tone of her voice mad me feel like she was going to do this. I told her how incredibly hot she was and how bad I wanted her. She said, "Hmmhmm I know." Her response with her body language was more of letting me know I was the one who asked for this. Before she left I gave her one last kiss and asked her to make me her cuckold tonight. She replied by giving me a big smile and told me to go lock up.

She has been gone for about an hour now and I haven't heard anything from her. She had given me a short list of chores to do for the night, so I am doing what I can to pass the time and keep my mind occupied. The anticipation of getting a text from her is hard to describe. I want to ask her how it is going but I don't want to act too eager or annoy her.

BallSpanking, 60d - Unfortunately I didn't get to paint her toes as expected. She ended up running a little late and instead had me run some needed errands for her while she got ready.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:56 pm

I look forward to your update, Breaker.
I think, if this keeps up, you will have a HW sooner rather than later.
I hope she actually dances and flirts with guys in real life, not just to tease you. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:29 pm

I'll edit this post as the night goes on if I get anymore updates.

So far, I couldn't wait and just texted her about 20 minutes ago how it was going and making sure she got there ok. She just texted back "Good! Yes here" So far that is it. I have no idea if I will get more texts throughout the night or not. If she asks how I am feeling I am going to tell her the hundreds of feelings I have going on right now.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:53 pm

Hahaha! Yes, I bet you are having hundreds of feelings! Maybe hold back on spilling your guts for the moment. This is her time - give her some space to have fun. Thanks for continuing to share. I'll be checking for updates!

-60d
-60d

WishforKYhottie
Virgin

Unread post by WishforKYhottie » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:58 pm

Looking forward to updates. You have been posting for a long time. I really hope your fantasy comes to fruition tonight.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:21 pm

Did she take your chastity key with her?

Hope you have such sweet frustration tonight.

Keep us updated.

Thanks!!!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:28 pm

Thanks all! Since a few have posted since I last posted I figured I'd update with a new post. First Ddriver - no she did not, she left before I was locked up, but I locked myself shortly after she left.

I couldn't hold back anymore and about 30 minutes ago I sent her a text telling her I didn't want to annoy her but I wanted to let her know I had a thousand emotions right now which some included excited, hopeful, nervous, worried, anxious, jealous, and as turned on as I could be given the certain restrictions...I haven't heard back and I will stop texting her for the night because I don't want to annoy her or be too much.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:53 pm

How exciting for you , and especially for your sweet sexy wife . If she's not the kiss and tell kind of person , do you think she will share any details about her potential hotwife night ? Can't wait to hear about any news as to how her night went . Good luck with what ever happens !

biztraveler1
Virgin

Unread post by biztraveler1 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:51 am

How did the night turn out?

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:49 pm

Ok! Finally got around to some time to post an update. Last night was great and another huge step forward. After I sent that last text letting her know how I was feeling she didn't respond, and ended up getting home rather late. I obviously was waiting for her and I was met with a huge smile. It looked as though she was excited to see how I was doing. I asked her how her night was and she told me it was, "really good." Her voice was raspy and she smelled heavily of a bar, if you can imagine that smell. Not the smell of booze but that smokey bar smell. The combination of her voice and the smell made me think her voice was raspy from talking a lot and have to talk loud because maybe the bar was busy or there was live music. She asked how I was doing and I told her how hot she looked. There was a small break in our conversation and she ended the silence by saying, "A lot of guys liked my heels." I gave her a look which she noticed and laughed a bit at because it was a look that very much expressed how hot that was to hear from her. Seeing my reaction she continued the conversation by giving me a look. Again with raising her eyebrows and tilting her head down a bit looking at me like to let me know she was hot and others knew it. She added a smirk and said, "Probably should tell you a guy bought me a drink." Again she saw a look from me that let her know how incredibly hot that was to hear. And it was, all very hot, but like a punch in the stomach at the same time, whoa. My mind began racing on what else went on and how much did she enjoy this? She smiled at my expression and gave me a little kiss and told me she wanted me to come to the bedroom.

We got to the bedroom and she laid on the bed and told me to take her heels off. I did as I was told and told her how incredibly hot she was. She smiled at me and told me, "You're not having sex with me tonight." She saw my disappointment in my face and she chuckled a bit. I told her I had hoped she already had sex and didn't need me. She gave a, "Oh! you naughty boy!" She gave gave me a little relief by saying, "You'll be able to serve me though." I told her thank you and got both of her heels off. Once her heels were off I began sniffing, kissing and licking her feet and sucking her toes. It was such a hot moment because I knew the reason her feet smelled and tasted like they did was because of the combination of her talking and flirting with another guy, and from her wearing heels out to get the attention of other guys, it was an intoxicating experience. She liked it too as she laid there with a smirk watching me enjoy her feet so much.

Finally she told me to she wanted me to lick her. She teased and asked if I was ready to bust out of my cage and I told her I was. She smiled and told me, "Nope." I went down on her and immediately could tell how wet she was before I even began. She was deeply in thought of whatever it was she was thinking about while I served her. Once she let me know in a moan that she could have easily hooked up with anyone she wanted tonight. But the reason she didn't talk much was because I could tell she was really into whatever it was she was thinking, and I have a feeling it wasn't me. It didn't take her long at all to orgasm and when she was done she told me to go and unlock myself. I couldn't get it off fast enough and once it was off she told me I had earned it and I could do her, I lasted no more than 10 seconds, but it was a competitive 10 seconds and I could tell she enjoyed seeing how competitive I was.

The fun of the night didn't stop however. Afterward she wanted to talk and she let me know how much fun she had. She told me she had to admit but she was nervous on how she would feel during the night but said she had a lot of fun and she liked it. She went on and on about how much fun it all was, even thanking me for having as much fun as she had. I told her I should be the one thanking her and let her know I was happy and glad she had fun and liked it. She replied with, "I really did, it was good." The best part of the night may have been how enthralled she was by the night.

So did she hook up with anyone? No. However, she did get a drink bought for her and putting the pieces of the puzzle of the night together there is no doubt she flirted and talked with guy or guys which is very hot. But the hottest and most exciting thing about last night was our conversation afterward with her telling me how much fun she had. It let me know she did have fun, and she probably realized it was easier than she thought. After last night, seeing and hearing how much fun she had I have no doubts she will do it again soon and a next step may be taken.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:14 pm

That is wonderful news, Breaker, and a definite overt step forward in her HW'ing.
Hopefully, you'll be able to follow this up with more similar outings, possibly with the wild GF.
Now she had a taste of the fun she can have, and she sees how encouraging you are of it, it is quite possible that soon she will be in a position to feel the hardness of her dates, and maybe even suck one of their cocks. If she likes that experience, there is a good chance she will become a HW within a month thereafter. ;)

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:46 pm

Congrats on a great night for both of you! Any more details on her flirting? I'd be surprised if there weren't at least incidental body contact - a hand on a thigh, cheeks pressed together as they spoke into each other's ears over the loud music. Was her girlfriend flirty too? Did they discuss your wife's hall pass? Your cuck-wanabe status? Whatever the case, I'm happy for both of you.

-60d
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:22 pm

Thanks guys!
BallSpanking - I think an even bigger step could be made if she went out with her wilder GF, and I wouldn't be surprised if she makes plans with her in the near future. I also think with her realizing how fun it was and how much fun I had this will definitely lead to something.
60d - No more details on her flirting, again it was me putting the pieces together of what happened since she told me a guy had bought her a drink and given the environment she was in. What drives me crazy but is so arousing at the same time is I can picture that flirtatious smile she would have given him when he bought her the drink and whatever conversation took place, I can picture it because I have seen it from her the couple times she has flirted in front of me. You mention incidental body contact and I picture that flirtatious smile along with maybe her foot incidentally hitting his shin under the table as she swayed her crossed leg back and forth while they talked. I don't know about her girlfriend being flirty as well, when I asked her what she and her girlfriend talked about she didn't have much to say even though she had been out with her for 4-5 hours, I guess that leads me more to think she may have been talking with someone else. I doubt she talked to her girlfriend about the hall pass or anything like that.

As for today we went to a little dinner with a small group of friends and as she was getting ready she asked, "I don't know why I'm asking you but which shoes should I wear?" She showed me her thigh high brown suede boots and black bootie boots. I told her she knew which I'd choose and she said, "I knew it!" and put on her thigh high boots. Dinner was short and when we got home she brought up that I was not getting any tonight. She mockingly looked at my crotch and said I could think about whatever I wanted and take care of myself tonight. I am hoping tonight we talk more about her outing last night and of course the cuckolding topic.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:24 pm

I am curious about her quiet concentration when you were eating her pussy.
I am pretty sure she was thinking of the guy who bought her a drink.
Now, if you could only get her to admit that openly... then you know she is finally into it. :)

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:22 pm

Did she dance with any guys? If so, ask her how they danced, maybe ask her to show you. If she was grinding on a guy, ask her if he got hard from it & ask how that made her feel. You might be surprised by this!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:52 pm

Maybe you could buy her a HW ankle bracelet for her right ankle.
Would she like that? Maybe, given her new understanding, she would! ;)

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:14 pm

Hey,

I guess I'm not surprised she's not been super forthcoming with details. She's probably processing a lot, even if she's not entirely conscious of it. I imagine it might help to keep up the conversation - not in a pushy way, but so that she knows you're available if she wants to talk about her feelings, etc. Sometimes being very specific can help make things more "real" and, at the same time, less scary. After my wife told me she'd been flirting heavily with a guy who kept asking her to make out, I told her to go for it next time. I mentioned that some girls see blowjobs as part of making out, and that I was down for that too. To my surprise, she excitedly agreed, even giggling about how much fun she was going to have sampling some variety. She was so easy going about it, once we got into the details. As for fucking, she was still rather coy about her feelings, but left it open for another discussion.

Surprised she sent you to jerk off. Wonder if she used her toys to get herself off? You could ask her. If she says yes, you can ask her why she chose the toy over your cock. If she's feeling devilish, she might give you another punch in the gut answer.

Just had a thought - maybe ask her for a selfie or two with a guy the next time she's out. Nothing crazy - just hugging and smiling into the camera together, or a kiss at most. Smartphone tech makes some of this so much different than when my ex and I were living this kink just a few years ago - so many more ways to play and tease.

Looking forward to your next update.

-60d
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:02 pm

Tryn - I don't think she danced with anyone, and I say that because I think she would have told me she did because she would have known how exciting that would be for me to hear. Since she told me a guy bought her a drink, I would guess she would have told me she danced with someone.
BallSpanking - I have brought up an anklet before and she has pondered it, but that was I think before she realized more about what an anklet meant. Since suggesting an anklet to wear she has read hotwife things ive shown her and there has been mention of anklets. So she was pondering it before she knew what it really meant, and I haven't suggested she get one since she knew the meaning, maybe something to bring up down the road.
60d - Good idea with keeping the conversation going. As for using her toys, I don't think she's used them because they haven't moved positions where they are stored. The selfie is a great and hot idea!

So after my last post she sat on the couch and we were going to have our lounging TV time. As I walked over to the couch, she took her socks off and lifted her foot toward me before I ever sat down. I told her how hot that was, that she just presented her foot to me. She told me she liked my massaging her foot. I told her I loved doing it too, but it was very hot that it was almost expected that I was going to massage her foot before I even sat down. She smiled and said back to me it was expected. If I tried to hint or suggest any playtime in the bedroom later she reminded me I was not getting any. But that didn't stop her from having fun or teasing me. At one point she rubbed her foot on my crotch and felt it wasn't hard, she commented I wasn't hard and told me to try and not get hard and she began to rub my crotch with her foot, I got hard in seconds and she just laughed and said, "You're so easy." She made one more comment before bed, telling me I wasn't getting any tonight and told me, "You have a lot to think about on your own." emphasizing on the "a lot" part which she was referencing her night out.

Last night in the evening she spent most of the night trying on clothes. She tried on one outfit in tight jeans and silver heels. Super hot heels that are all silver, they most certainly stand out and I think the only time I've seen her wear them out was to a wedding. She knows I think these pair of heels are hot and as she was checking herself out in the mirror, and I happened to be in the room, she made the comment aloud, "Maybe I'll wear this outfit out the next time I go out." This perked my attention and really caught me off guard because I just happened to be in the room doing something. I told her I would love for her to wear that out and she should. She looked at me, gave a little grin, raised here eyebrows and shrugged her shoulders and walked away. A little later I told her how hot she was and she said, "Don't think you're getting any tonight." She again told me I had my hand, and again last night I didn't get anything. I am almost thinking of surprising her with getting myself a new chastity cage, one that is more descreet and better for long term use.

Her tease of showing me heels she knew I liked and she knew were a pair of heels that would get attention and telling me she was thinking of wearing them out the next time she went out was really hot. Hot that she is continuing to tease me about the fantasy, and hot that she is going to wear out something she knows turns me on but that I don't get to enjoy, but maybe someone else does.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:23 pm

Hey Breaker445,

Maybe get her a gold anklet or long necklace so she care wear your chastity key when she goes out and knows you cannot remove it until she gets back and says it's time.

Also, if you are thinking about another chastity device, check out the current thread in Cuckold section about chastity devices. The Jailbird from Mature Metal is what I have and it is by far the best out of all the device I have tried out. The only issue is you need to move quickly because it takes about six weeks to get it, but well worth the money and wait. It also has a security "key" that does not look like a key which will be more discreet when she wears it out.

Happy to hear about your progress. Keep us updated please.

Thanks again!!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:44 pm

At least you know she is thinking of going out again.
Any idea if her plans might include her wild girlfriend? ;)

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:46 pm

Maybe you should arrange to watch her flirt.

I've always felt that she would love getting more attention from men, and I think that was right. She needs validation besides you about how hot she is.

Now that, it seems, she's into it, you should find a way for her to do it while you watch, discreetly. After she does that a few times, she'll want to take the next step. And, for you, imagining it probably won't be 1/10 as hot as seeing her do it. Imagine watching the non-verbal communication with another guy. How she laughs at his jokes. Maybe seeing him put a hand on her waist?

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:02 am

Hi Breaker,

If you want to consider getting a better chastity device, suggest going to Amazon or Ebay and get one of the Chinese stainless versions with the integrated locks. Get one that will be tight to your flaccid size - you will find that it will be much more comfortable for you for longer durations.

Something I think you know may be coming, so you might as well do some homework and get one that is comfortable.

Some thoughts on a snug fitting stainless device:

Stainless says that it is not a toy, it is a denial device
Being snug and compact minimizes your penis
Won't show in clothing
It helps you focus your attention on her - and she will like that

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:57 pm

I think larryt has a good idea. You could go to the same club and watch her get hit on. Hearing and imagining it wouldn't compare to seeing her do it in person. Watch her dance with some hot guys. If she's not ready to do anything, coming back home and talking about it may get both of you going.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Thanks guys for the info!

ddriver - Hot idea to have her have the key out, I don't know if she has a necklace that will carry a key, but next time I will definitely give her the key so she at least has it with her. Thanks for directing me to that thread, I looked into some of the suggestions people posted in it. The Jailbird from Mature Metal would be ideal, but I don't know if I want to pay that much for something I don't know yet if she would be interested in me using it more than I do now.

BallSpanking - It's hot to know she is thinking of going out again soon. I don't know if it is with her more wild friend or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up making plans with her.

larryt and joel - That would be really hot, but right now I don't know if she would want me there as she gets a little more comfortable with the whole thing.

corey - Thanks, I have been looking into those styles and versions. I think those could work well for where we are at right now and if they end up being good ones look at the mature metal styles later.

Continuing on with the whole denial and why I think getting a new chastity cage she may find fun, and one that has the look of being more descreet and long term use she may be more interested in is because yesterday she laid down a new rule for me. She told me I could no longer touch her butt or her legs, and when we kissed she wanted a little space between us, so it's like a lean in kiss. She has told me I have to earn the privelage to be able to do those things I used to be able to do. I of course have followed her rules and it is hot. Today she wore these tight jeans that made her butt look amazing and out of nowhere she stood next to me and turned around to show me how good her butt looked. She asked, "Bet you want to touch that?" Almost whimpering I told her I did and she smiled and very perky said, "Nope." and walked away. The whole thing makes me think she is easing into something. She's also stepped her teasing because shortly after she walked away, clearly knowing I was mesmerized at her looks, she walked back over and grabbed my crotch to feel if I was hard. I was and she laughed and reached in and gave me a few strokes, and asked, "I bet you wish I would just ride you right now." I excitedly said I did, thinking maybe this was going somewhere, she leaned in and gave me a French kiss, then leaned back and snapped my waistband back and with a smile said, "Hmm you can take care of that." Again she walked away where she briefly stopped to look back and looked down at her own butt. I know she knew I was staring at her and she gave me a few seconds to admire her butt before she left. It was so hot, not only because of what she did, but that is was all out of nowhere, there was no sexual build up of any kind leading up to it all. She has also been doing a lot more tease and denials type things more regularly and these periodical "checks" of me which is all very hot.

Last night I brought up to her a image that kept popping up in my head from her outing on Saturday. She asked what it was and I told her it was an image of a guy buying her a drink and she talking to him and her giving him a flirtatious smile and her foot incidentally hitting his leg under the table. She just laughed and said "Oh goodness you would!" I told her just that little image drives me crazy. I was hoping she would carry on the conversation, maybe give me a little more details of her night, but she didn't.

I will say years of this fantasy and her knowing of this fantasy, I've never felt like we are as far into it as we are right now.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:24 pm

With all this 'denying' you, I am worried she is going to have to make-do without...
You might bring this up as a concern..., and maybe suggest a possible solution to avoid her going through a cock-drought. ;)