progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
bobbiecd
Virgin

Re: progress story

Unread post by bobbiecd » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:52 pm

(chuckling) As Ballspanking alluded to; you have your foot on the floor, lookin' for more. As an outsider, I'll pose a few questions and have a few thoughts:
*Will this relationship satisfy you if you never get cuckolded?
*If you never get cuckolded, are there any monogamous sexual kinks that would satisfy you?

Your wife clearly knows what turns you on without continuously clubbing her over the head with the idea. She clearly loves you and cares about the relationship (which is a good thing, btw). Within her _current_ comfort zone, she clearly wants to please you...BUT, she wants to know you love her, care about her and most importantly regarding this issue, wants to know she turns you on without any other stimulus, except her. If you pay more attention to her with an end game of trying to push this issue, she'll see right through it and will back away. She wants her husband to want her with no strings attached. In your favor, it's entirely possible that she might SLOWLY ease into testing the waters with her toes, but again and as BS said: "Let her bring up the stuff on her own, she knows, and if you push too hard she will jusr resent you."

You do however need to ask yourself what the value of this relationship is to you on its own merits. You can't fake value and if it's questionable, your wife will sniff this out eventually. fwiw...

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:29 pm

bobbiecd wrote:(chuckling) As Ballspanking alluded to; you have your foot on the floor, lookin' for more. As an outsider, I'll pose a few questions and have a few thoughts:
*Will this relationship satisfy you if you never get cuckolded?
*If you never get cuckolded, are there any monogamous sexual kinks that would satisfy you?

Your wife clearly knows what turns you on without continuously clubbing her over the head with the idea. She clearly loves you and cares about the relationship (which is a good thing, btw). Within her _current_ comfort zone, she clearly wants to please you...BUT, she wants to know you love her, care about her and most importantly regarding this issue, wants to know she turns you on without any other stimulus, except her. If you pay more attention to her with an end game of trying to push this issue, she'll see right through it and will back away. She wants her husband to want her with no strings attached. In your favor, it's entirely possible that she might SLOWLY ease into testing the waters with her toes, but again and as BS said: "Let her bring up the stuff on her own, she knows, and if you push too hard she will jusr resent you."

You do however need to ask yourself what the value of this relationship is to you on its own merits. You can't fake value and if it's questionable, your wife will sniff this out eventually. fwiw...
Thanks for you input and BS's input. To answer your questions, yes this relationship will absolutely satisfy me if I never get cuckolded and for monogamous kinks simply her wearing some dom outfit and her being in control in the bedroom satisfies me.

You and BS are absolutely correct and I bolded your paragraph that I read and immediately started nodding me head and understood. That was very well said.

Tonight we sat on the couch and she could tell I wanted something and at first she said she wasn't in the mood but offered to give me satisification. I told her I would like to please her. She said she would do it but didn't want any fantasy stuff which I told her I wouldn't bring it up. one thing lead to another and we ended up in the bedroom where I started just licking her feet and she said "see I do like you licking my feet" That one, surprised me she said that because that was another fetish of mine (foot fetish) where I thought she participated in just to please me, but I was happy and it was refreshing to hear she actually liked it. I told her I loved licking her feet.

She then brought up the use of the idea that we try 69 position. I brought up that we could look at the Kamasutra book for see what else we could try and so we got the book and started looking through it. While she was flipping through the pages she said "I do wish you knew what you were doing like these guys." I didn't say anything in response. It caught my off guard and we were onto the next topic before I really registered what she had just said.

We ended up having a great night. I agree with you guys that I need to lay off the pedal and let her bring it up. My only question is how to I respond when she does. I don't want to get overly excited and once again push the pedal to the floor when she drops that first line of the topic where I think things are taking off and maybe they aren't. Like when she drops subtle lines, hints or talks about it, I want to let her know I think its hot and I accept it, but at the same time don't want to blow it by going overboard with my response.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:14 pm

“Your wife clearly knows what turns you on without continuously clubbing her over the head with the idea. “
I think that was so well of put. Think of it like you're teasing her along into the idea. Give her just a tiny bit, enough to peak her interest and wanting more. A tiny bit at a time. A tiny hint, then nothing for a few days or weeks. Subtlety is your friend at this stage. She KNOWS what you're into. She doesn't need to be bludgeoned with it. She's already confessed to you some huge things. She wishes you were something you're not in bed, more dominant and know what you're doing. Don't underestimate that, it's huge!

Don't focus on ramming your fetish down her throat, listen to her. Read between the lines. Listen to her desires. Focus on what she gets out of this. Don't make her play a part for your benefit, she's not a puppet.
Give her some space and time to process things. Let it percolate. If she's into this, and I can see some evidence she's at least curious, then if you stop bringing it up all the time it might frustrate her (in a good way, she might start wanting more) and she might start bringing it up. She might want to do this in her way, not yours. Let her feel sexy and have fun. I feel you're putting WAY too much pressure on her and I feel she'll never be able to live up to your expectations on this.
I have difficulties to know how to react when my wife brings things up also. I think it's best to show your excitement but stop there. I see it as a way for her to test that you're still into it, when she gets confirmation that you’re excited then she might think about it some more.

Keep your head up, and just focus on having fun. Let her have some fun with it in a relaxed way. You never know, one day she might meet the right guy and you'll be doing your best to hang on for a wild ride. You'll then be the one wanting to slow things down and apply the breaks while she's having the time of her life.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

bobbiecd
Virgin

Unread post by bobbiecd » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:08 am

"I agree with you guys that I need to lay off the pedal and let her bring it up. My only question is how to I respond when she does."

Positively? What's your *normal* response to her when she does something nice for you? Hug? Kiss? Dinner? All of the above? Ever give her a good foot massage? Set her up for a facial and pedicure? The point is, I think you've convinced yourself that you need to overreact to her positive reaction(s) so she REEEEEALLY knows what you want. NOT! She just wants to know that she's everything to you, without outside stimulus. Again, you can't fake that. If she feels the security, sanctity and stability of the relationship are in place, that's when she *might* surprise you. Cuckolding needs to grow organically (naturally) and it's going to take time, patience, understanding, intimacy and "normal" day-to-day activities in order for it to germinate. If it takes precedence over all else in your relationship, she'll eventually leave. She wasn't #1 to you and she's not just a vehicle for your sexual kinks.

Here's the kicker though...if it happens, you can't control it, or her. ANNNNND...it's been my experience and observation that when sexual boundaries are stretched, it's difficult to go back. If this is borne out of sexual boredom, understand the risks and proceed, or not, with caution.

EDIT: Another thing occurs to me...you don't know all she's thinking. She may, or may not be as unreceptive as you believe she is. All the more reason to focus on the relationship and let her broadcast her desires, so you know where she's at.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:37 am

newaussie and bobbie, thank you! Great advice and reading it makes complete sense. It's better when it is original and her idea, just last night her bringing things up like she did on her own was a huge turn on and so much better then me suggesting things.

Usually when she has brought up the topic in the past, like teased me with a comment or just saying a comment (maybe not intended to tease me) That has anything to do with cheating or cuckolding I usually tell her that's super hot and give her a kiss or give her a huge or something, and just leave it at that. I never really asked further about it or turned it into a conversation because it was just a little comment she made. And if I did try to talk about it further she usually responded in a way where she tried to brush it off as she didn't mean it like I thought she meant.

Thank you guys again for the advice. big time help.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:47 am

You might buy her flowers, out of the blue.
If she asks you "why", just tell her it's for putting up with you, and how madly in love you are with her.

If nothing else, it will please her greatly, but it might also put her more at ease in dealing with your kinkiness, lighten it up (particularly when the activity involved is likely to yield her pleasure). ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Or, you might step out of your comfort zone and try being more controlling of her for a while. Tell her what you want her to wear, that you're going dancing, that you decided she should dance with someone. Try to change something up.

You may find you both want someone more controlling in your life. Maybe you can find someone who takes more control and cuckolds you at the same time.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:08 am

Any news, Breaker? ;)

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:36 pm

I hope everything is going well with you guys. Would love to hear any updates, big or small.

jonrobertson27
Trainable

Unread post by jonrobertson27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:35 pm

thanks for sharing dude

I never tire of these stories....

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:19 pm

Thanks for the interest guys, nothing really to update. I haven't pushed the idea and letting things simmer for a bit. Last night however she saw something online about dick sizes and she was shocked at how little some of the averages were, and she measured mine and although she was satisfied with mine I brought up she couldn't handle any bigger, which she replied she could get bigger, but then she told me she knew where I was going with the topic and she wasn't going to go there. She told me she knew I was wanting to get her to talk about wanting a bigger dick. I played stupid and said I wasn't the one who brought it up and all I said was she couldn't handle more.

We are going out tonight and she surprised me and is wearing skin tight leather leggings and knee high boots. Looks super sexy and she knows anything leather or boots gets me super excited. The outfit was her idea which makes it all the better.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:55 am

We went on our date and she wore the outfit I mentioned and she looked amazing. As we walked around I would at times purposefully stay behind just so I could see her and be in awe at how hot she was. Nothing of note was discussed during our date, and I did not intend to really talk about anything.

We got home, she changed out of her outfit into more comfortable clothes and we sat on the couch and watched a show. I rubbed her feet while we were watching this show and coincidentally in this show we watched a part came on where the wife cheated on her husband. Foreshadowing the scene that was coming up where the wife was about to cheat my wife said "She's going to fuck him. Good she should." She said this because throughout the show the husband had been cheating on the wife. The wife in the show was also a conservative wife.

Well the wife sure did go to this guys house and had sex with him. I started rubbing my wifes feet pretty intently and things got quiet between us. I was getting rock hard and due to the silence and watching the scene play out thought maybe she was enjoying it too. However I was wrong. I brought her foot to my hard on so she could see I enjoyed what was going on and I said, "she's naughty."

My wifes reply was, "I don't like you thinking that's hot. It's weird. I want you to be jealous." I told her I would be very jealous and she then said, "No, I want you to be protective of me. I wish you had a different fetish." I asked her what other fetish she wish I had (as I would be open to anything) and she said, "Nevermind, i'm not going to feed into your already long list of them."

We ended up staying up late due to binge watching the show and there was no sex at the end of the night. Which felt like punishment given how sexy she looked when we went out. She did say before we fell asleep that we would be naughty tomorrow night (tonight). I don't know what that means, if it means I may get a domme session, or just simple vanilla. Probably vanilla.

bobbiecd
Virgin

Unread post by bobbiecd » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:25 am

Breaker445 wrote:We went on our date and she wore the outfit I mentioned and she looked amazing. As we walked around I would at times purposefully stay behind just so I could see her and be in awe at how hot she was. Nothing of note was discussed during our date, and I did not intend to really talk about anything.

We got home, she changed out of her outfit into more comfortable clothes and we sat on the couch and watched a show. I rubbed her feet while we were watching this show and coincidentally in this show we watched a part came on where the wife cheated on her husband. Foreshadowing the scene that was coming up where the wife was about to cheat my wife said "She's going to fuck him. Good she should." She said this because throughout the show the husband had been cheating on the wife. The wife in the show was also a conservative wife.

Well the wife sure did go to this guys house and had sex with him. I started rubbing my wifes feet pretty intently and things got quiet between us. I was getting rock hard and due to the silence and watching the scene play out thought maybe she was enjoying it too. However I was wrong. I brought her foot to my hard on so she could see I enjoyed what was going on and I said, "she's naughty."

My wifes reply was, "I don't like you thinking that's hot. It's weird. I want you to be jealous." I told her I would be very jealous and she then said, "No, I want you to be protective of me. I wish you had a different fetish." I asked her what other fetish she wish I had (as I would be open to anything) and she said, "Nevermind, i'm not going to feed into your already long list of them."

We ended up staying up late due to binge watching the show and there was no sex at the end of the night. Which felt like punishment given how sexy she looked when we went out. She did say before we fell asleep that we would be naughty tomorrow night (tonight). I don't know what that means, if it means I may get a domme session, or just simple vanilla. Probably vanilla.
Moving her foot to your erection was decidedly a VERY bad move. Look, if you don't back off and let her take the lead on this, she'll eventually leave you and she might even cheat on the way out the door as a way of saying "fuck you". The only question you should be asking yourself at this point, is "Will this relationship satisfy me if I don't get cuckolded?" By your actions, I'd guess the answer is no because you just can't let up. And have you ever let her know your fetishes are meaningless without her participation? ...that she's the object of your desire?

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but you're pushing her away. She was very direct: "No, I want you to be protective of me. I wish you had a different fetish." The operative being "protective". She feels like a disposable accessory in your life regarding this fetish...a prop. And again, you can't fake her value to you in this relationship. You're actually a very lucky man...she gives a shit about this relationship.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:38 am

bobbiecd wrote:
Breaker445 wrote:We went on our date and she wore the outfit I mentioned and she looked amazing. As we walked around I would at times purposefully stay behind just so I could see her and be in awe at how hot she was. Nothing of note was discussed during our date, and I did not intend to really talk about anything.

Moving her foot to your erection was decidedly a VERY bad move. Look, if you don't back off and let her take the lead on this, she'll eventually leave you and she might even cheat on the way out the door as a way of saying "fuck you". The only question you should be asking yourself at this point, is "Will this relationship satisfy me if I don't get cuckolded?" By your actions, I'd guess the answer is no because you just can't let up. And have you ever let her know your fetishes are meaningless without her participation? ...that she's the object of your desire?

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but you're pushing her away. She was very direct: "No, I want you to be protective of me. I wish you had a different fetish." The operative being "protective". She feels like a disposable accessory in your life regarding this fetish...a prop. And again, you can't fake her value to you in this relationship. You're actually a very lucky man...she gives a shit about this relationship.
The relationship will satisfy me if I am never cuckolded. The bolded part I have let her know that, and try to convey that to her when we get talking about fantasies. Don't feel like you are raining on my parade, all advice is welcomed and I appreciate it. I may never get cuckolded, that is fine, but at the very least I would like her to open up about her sexual fantasies, or at least explore her fantasies and feel confident about trying them. The reason I bring up the topic from time to time is because I don't think she will ever take the lead on it, or of anything. So I try to bring things up to either see if she is ready to open up and try new things or be kinky and let her know it is OK to be kinky as she is inexperienced in it all. Like I said, ive been her only one and she is very vanilla and always has been. I don't think she even knew what femdom was before she met me or knew anything about any fetish or kinkiness.

bobbiecd
Virgin

Unread post by bobbiecd » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:51 am

Fantasies are no problem because they're not real and it's also a logical starting point for a fetish. It is however an itch that's hard to scratch for you if it's always a "tease". I realize it's difficult for me to assess what's going on because I'm not there and I can only go on your account of what transpired. In that vein, my concerns may or may not be valid. There are however hidden truths that sometimes expose themselves without the presenter aware that it happened. Being on the outside affords the perspective of seeing them. fwiw...

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 am

bobbiecd wrote:Fantasies are no problem because they're not real and it's also a logical starting point for a fetish. It is however an itch that's hard to scratch for you if it's always a "tease". I realize it's difficult for me to assess what's going on because I'm not there and I can only go on your account of what transpired. In that vein, my concerns may or may not be valid. There are however hidden truths that sometimes expose themselves without the presenter aware that it happened. Being on the outside affords the perspective of seeing them. fwiw...
Absolutely, and that is part of the reason I post here is to get that outside perspective and also to jot down things as like an open journal and talk about things. I've always thought what would help her be more exploring is to understand truly how beautiful and hot she is. She gets looks everywhere she goes, but she is extremely humble about it all, which is obviously a great trait in a person.

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:10 am

I don't mean to offend, but it's time you listened to your wife. You want to be her sub, have her take the lead, etc. But you don't actually seem to want to give. So far all we've heard is an entirely selfish desire to be cuckolded, not even the bare minimum of "because I think she would enjoy sex more with a _____ partner" or "in order to give her an experience she may regret never having had before we got married."

She's told you what she wants: for you to act like a man who desires her, who makes her feel feminine when you take the lead and display your passion thru your strength. She wants the same guy you want her to have, but she'd like to feel she was married to one, because she's got to live in this relationship forever, too.

By pushing and pushing at every opportunity to reinforce the idea that you want to whore her out (which is what she's hearing) and begging to be dominated, you're just making her very uncomfortable about whether she can be proud of the husband she has. You want to change her mind and make her even consider this fetish for a second? Stop right now. Instead of pleading with her to want "more", start showing her how good "more" could be. Play out her fantasy of having a strong, alpha husband who prizes her and makes her feel wanted.

Help her see just how great that can be. Make her comfortable that she has that at home. Not once, but consistently over the next month or two. Then you might have some better success getting her to think about "extra".

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:25 am

Very good points. My question is, if I become more dominant and actually be a man about things in the bedroom what would then create her desire to look elsewhere? You bring up a great point of this being selfish and that at the end of it its about what I want and not about what she is wanting. I guess I get so caught up in this that I forget that main purpose of what I want is for her ultimate pleasure, but obviously its a turn on for me.

The thing that keep me guessing is she occasionally gives me a tease and knows my weakness. Today I got up early and did chores around the house and she was very happy and said this type of stuff is what gest me lucky later. I teased to her that doing chores and all the work around the house is like serving her. She laughed and said "I'll make you wear a collar while you do it too." Then followed that up by saying, "If that's what you want to think to do it then go ahead." She then told me we can be very naughty tonight. In the past when she says that she means more then just vanilla sex. She brought this up on her own.

bobbiecd
Virgin

Unread post by bobbiecd » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:05 pm

"if I become more dominant and actually be a man about things in the bedroom what would then create her desire to look elsewhere?"

And that my friend is the crux of it. If she has the desire, she'll act on it, if not ... well, you said you'd be fine with that too. Right?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:24 pm

In response to your question, I think if you became more dominant in the bedroom, she would enjoy that.
Perhaps that could eventually lead to sharing her in an MFM, initially as a way of satisfying you, but eventually transforming to something she enjoys for herself, and maybe even going solo. ;)

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:19 am

Breaker445 wrote:My question is, if I become more dominant and actually be a man about things in the bedroom what would then create her desire to look elsewhere?
If you give her a taste of what she actually wants, don't you think she'll want more? Isn't that what's happened to you? She gives you a taste of what you've asked for, it makes you crave it to the point where you're kind of obsessed. Now, she might not have fetishized being with an alpha male (although you might be surprised and maybe she's just good at holding back how badly she wants that, after all, this site pretty much affirms how common that desire is) and your obsession isn't entirely from her giving you a taste... but a couple things might happen:
  • She might discover that what she thought she wanted is truly something she needs, at least sometimes. Once you've shown her how sexy and feminine that can make her feel, and once you return to vanilla or even go back to the current paradigm where she dommes you occasionally, she might become more receptive to the encouragement to find an external outlet for that desire.
  • She might grow more comfortable that she married the right guy. Someone who knows how to both take and give, and who loves her enough to demonstrate it the way she wishes when she made her wishes known. She might appreciate the effort and feel less annoyed by your selfishness. She might also come to see you as that protective, passionate man she wants, and knowing she has that at home and that your connection is stronger than ever, she might feel less uncomfortable about the idea of introducing a third party. By increasing her comfort, you might find she's more able to push her comfort zone.
  • You might find that you enjoy that role more than you realized. It might become self-fulfilling. And while you might still want to see her fuck a "better" man, perhaps that's something you could eventually introduce in a different light if you were in the leadership role. And maybe, just maybe, she'd be more receptive to that idea. Why?

...If she was doing it as your sub, to please you, it might feel different. One is saying "I want you to do something you don't really want to do to please me." The other is saying "I want you to do something you don't really want to do, and I want you to pretend it's for you while making me feel like it's not because I want you to."

...Introducing it from the perspective of her alpha pushing her limits (once you've established yourself as the assertive dominant partner) you might avoid triggering the underlined part (though all the begging you've done so far might make that more difficult, it certainly won't have helped)... and while many women are okay with, and even occasionally turned on by the first statement, the second, underlined portion can be a dealbreaker.

...Then, assuming you get that far, she might learn that she prefers a larger cock, or she might see him demonstrate a more natural dominance compared to yours, and the dynamic might take it's own turn.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:43 pm

minos_dis_crete wrote:
Breaker445 wrote:My question is, if I become more dominant and actually be a man about things in the bedroom what would then create her desire to look elsewhere?
If you give her a taste of what she actually wants, don't you think she'll want more? Isn't that what's happened to you? She gives you a taste of what you've asked for, it makes you crave it to the point where you're kind of obsessed. Now, she might not have fetishized being with an alpha male (although you might be surprised and maybe she's just good at holding back how badly she wants that, after all, this site pretty much affirms how common that desire is) and your obsession isn't entirely from her giving you a taste... but a couple things might happen:
  • She might discover that what she thought she wanted is truly something she needs, at least sometimes. Once you've shown her how sexy and feminine that can make her feel, and once you return to vanilla or even go back to the current paradigm where she dommes you occasionally, she might become more receptive to the encouragement to find an external outlet for that desire.
  • She might grow more comfortable that she married the right guy. Someone who knows how to both take and give, and who loves her enough to demonstrate it the way she wishes when she made her wishes known. She might appreciate the effort and feel less annoyed by your selfishness. She might also come to see you as that protective, passionate man she wants, and knowing she has that at home and that your connection is stronger than ever, she might feel less uncomfortable about the idea of introducing a third party. By increasing her comfort, you might find she's more able to push her comfort zone.
  • You might find that you enjoy that role more than you realized. It might become self-fulfilling. And while you might still want to see her fuck a "better" man, perhaps that's something you could eventually introduce in a different light if you were in the leadership role. And maybe, just maybe, she'd be more receptive to that idea. Why?

...If she was doing it as your sub, to please you, it might feel different. One is saying "I want you to do something you don't really want to do to please me." The other is saying "I want you to do something you don't really want to do, and I want you to pretend it's for you while making me feel like it's not because I want you to."

...Introducing it from the perspective of her alpha pushing her limits (once you've established yourself as the assertive dominant partner) you might avoid triggering the underlined part (though all the begging you've done so far might make that more difficult, it certainly won't have helped)... and while many women are okay with, and even occasionally turned on by the first statement, the second, underlined portion can be a dealbreaker.

...Then, assuming you get that far, she might learn that she prefers a larger cock, or she might see him demonstrate a more natural dominance compared to yours, and the dynamic might take it's own turn.
This is very well said, and something I am going to try. Actually, I planned on taking control last night in bed, but my wife had other plans. Since it had been awhile since I relieved myself I used numbing spray on myself to try and keep me lasting. However, as we began our vanilla sex she knew I had used it and said she didn't like it, she didn't feel like I was hard enough when I use it. So I paused and cleaned it off, hoping I would be able to last. As we continued, everything was normal until she clenched her teeth together and told me to stop talking. She said it as she pulled me deeper into her. I wasn't talking dirty at all and really just moaning and saying "mmm baby." But her control there was real and was a super turn on.

After a bit she told me to stand up and do her from behind. I gladly listened and did as I was told and she thoroughly enjoyed it. After a few minutes of that she told me to sit down and she was going to ride me. I sat down and apparently I wasn't sitting as straight up as she wanted and she told me to sit up straighter and once I did she moaned and started to ride me harder. Not long after she had an orgasm and then I was my turn.

She continued to ride me and she leaned in and whispered that I was lucky to fuck her. I told her I was and she was hot. She then whispered into my ear that any guy would love to fuck her. She has teased this dirty talk in the past and in the past when she said it I would usually just agree with her or tell her how I wished she would, this time however I decided to switch it up and told her "But you are all mine." I came not long after.

Although that was hot, the hottest part probably came right before we fell asleep as we were laying there cuddling. She told me in a serious tone, "Babe, you sometimes have sex like you are a virgin." I was shocked at what she said because it was her truly speaking and there wasn't any arousal point to it, in fact she probably has/had no idea how hot that statement was. Her reasoning was basically that I make noises which sound like I am not going to last but a second.

I truly went into the night expecting to be dominant and taking control, but she surprised me and just took control herself and it was super hot.

Tonight she is currently out with a couple girlfriends, which is nice since she rarely goes out with friends, but ive encouraged for her to do so more lately. She left wearing some hot lipstick, skin tight jeans and black ankle boots. Although I fantasize about at least some guy buying her a drink, I know that probably isn't happening, nor is she flirting with anyone. But I texted her an hour ago asking how things were going and she hasn't responded. So for fun with the lack of reply ive let my mind wander in all the possibilities of the fun she may be having.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:43 pm

As a fantasy, she seems willing to play your charade to please you.
As a woman she wants to feel protected by you, a bit of possessiveness over her.
But perhaps the notion of fucking another guy is growing on her.
Planting the seed, letting it grow. Next time let her carry-on, see where she takes it. ;)

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:45 pm

Wow, I just read your update and sorry to be frank but I'm hard already just reading that. See what happens when you just drop things for a while. She knows what you want, my reading is she wants it too, but she wants you to shut the hell up and let her drive this. My opinion only, but I feel she likes the challenge of letting you try and take control and then she gets a kick out of putting you back in your place. If you're already there, in your place, then there's no challenge in it for her. She likes the challenge, she likes to work for it. I think you should make her work for it.

I think you played this perfectly and I hope you learned a lot from this. But . . . . don't get carried away. Don't come on strong, don't mention the cuckolding thing. Don't piss her off by pressuring her to do it. She'll do it when she's good and ready ( if at all) but my read on this is that she wants to do it TO you, to put you in your place. She doesn't want to do it FOR you. She wants you to be there for her, to protect her, she wants to rely on you to keep her safe . . . but at the same time I feel that she wants you to be jealous, she wants you to suffer for her. She wants to fuck better men because you're not good enough at fucking her and she wants you to know this. She loves you and she loves that you love her, but she wants you to hurt from knowing she fucks better men, from feeling inadequate. By coming on too strong you're taking the fun and challenge away from her. She can't make you feel insecure and jealous and hurt if you're always pushing her to do it.

You've done extremely well and this is a great step, but don't mess it up by getting too excited and impatient and try to force things on her again. Let her know that you loved that but don't get carried away and don't expect a repeat performance any time soon. Let things simmer down again and when she's good and ready she'll take control again.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:44 pm

newaussie you may be onto something....A little more from last night..

She didn't respond to my text until about an hour after I posted which she just replied with a simple "Good!" I asked her if she was having fun and to let me know when she was on her way home. Again, another hour or so went by and all I got was "On my way." Probably the latest she has been out in a long, long time.

She got home and it wasn't long before she told me of the night and the discussion she and her friends had. Clearly gossiping was going on and I heard about it. One of the gossips was one of their girlfriends who was not there and her husband Ron. I somewhat know Ron just through my wife being friends with his wife and we have only gotten together once in the past for a double date type thing. Anyways, one of the other girlfriends who was at dinner who's husband is good friends with Ron told her that Ron had been spending a lot of time at this restaurant and hitting on this waitress. Sorry if the tree line on who these people are are confusing.

But my wife started talking about it and saying things like "You better not have a wandering eye, like him." and saying things like that, trying to reassure I wasn't thinking of other women. I made sure to let her know of course I wouldn't. She went on to say that Ron would say which girls were hot or not when he went out with his guy friends. My wife again telling me I better not do such a thing said, "I mean, Lisa (one of her other friends, who was not present at this get together) and I will say which guys are hot when we are all in a room." I didn't really respond much and just let her talk. I did my best to keep the conversation on the direct topic and not try and swerve it into some sort of sexual fantasy, and she continued to talk about Ron hitting on this other girl.

She then got the idea that maybe his wife was into it. Like a light bulb went off in her head, "Maybe she knows? Maybe they have an open relationship?" I told her that I always thought Ron's wife may be a bit wild. She then told me, "Oh my gosh you think they have like threesomes? or Swing?" Before I could say anything she said, "I read somethin today where threesomes were very common now." All I said was, "Oh really??!" Definitely had excitement in my voice when I asked the question and she sniffed it out and immediately told me, "I'd never do that." Trying to let me know to not get any ideas. I played it off and said, "I didn't mean it in that way, just surprised its common."

She then told me as if everything was making sense with Ron's behavior that she knew he was a flirt. She told me about the one time we went on a double date with them, a long time ago, about how he kept complimenting her right in front of his wife. I honestly had no idea he did that and I was there the whole time, but apparently to my wife he did. She told me the questions he asked her were flirtatious questions. I was surprised at this because I really had no idea, and when she reminded me of some of his comments at the time I didn't think they were flirtatious in any way, but from her perspective they were.

Later she asked me to ask Ron if he and his wife were basically swingers. I don't even really know this guy and thought it was an odd request from her for me to ask him. I asked her how would I even ask that question or bring it up??? She said, "Oh yeah don't, then he might think we want him to join us in some threesome or something." Again, I didn't dig deeper into the conversation being talked about as I didn't want to show my excitement or push the topic too far to where she knew the direction I was trying to take it and be turned off or immediately shut the conversation off.

We then went to bed and she was checking out the other girl that Ron was being flirty with online. She seemed interested to see what this girl looked like. She continued on Ron frequently visiting this restaurant to talk with the waitress. She said, "It's like me, although I know you would love this. But it is like me going to the gym at a specific time every day because there was a hot guy there at that time." She followed that up with, "But there is zero hot guys at the gym, I haven't seen one yet."

I then thinking again of taking a more dominant role in the bedroom tried to initiate sex, especially after the hot (to me) conversation we just had I was ready. We started kissing and she knew exactly that I wanted sex. She didn't want sex and She pushed me away and asked, "How about you lick my feet instead?" I didn't hesitate and said OK.

I saw this mischievous looking grin on her face as she repositioned herself in bed to be at the opposite end of the bed so she could place her feet on my face. She then placed her feet on my face and told me to lick them. I did as I was told and she continued to just rub her feet all over my face and head. I did my best to lick them as they past my mouth. She told me, "Lick my dirty feet, that I haven't washed all day and walked around all day long." I continued to lick them and then she said, "Lick em, all the guys tonight wanted me." I was about to cum, she said other things right after she talked about other guys but I couldn't really make out what they were since she was smothering my face with her feet and she was on the other end of the bed. I wish I could have understood what else she said. I unloaded and gave her a big kiss afterward. She seemed shocked I was already done as the whole thing probably only lasted 60 seconds. It's two nights in a row she has used the dirty talk of other guys, but its hard to tell if she is doing it because she likes the idea of it or knows it gets me off quickly and she can be done with the whole sex thing for the night.

Usually after a hot night like that I follow up the next day with naughty talk or texts to her, but have restrained today from doing that. I rethought of our conversation all day and thought of things I wish I would have said during the conversation but didn't. Because I don't know if the topic will present itself again anytime soon, I always want to make the most of it when it comes up.