progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Tryn
$2 Ho

Re: progress story

Unread post by Tryn » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:08 pm

Is it possible that your wife thinks part of what turns you on about her playing with another is the secrecy of it? That you being kept in the dark is what you want? Is it? Based upon your writing I can totally understand why your wife would conclude that you want her to keep it from you as part of the “game”.

marriedky
Trainable

Unread post by marriedky » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:14 pm

Love checking everyday to see what's happened with you both. You should work toward letting her know that you don't need to know when or how your being cuckolded but after the deed is done, you need to hear details and eat her creampie. Otherwise, you are setting yourself up for disappointment when you find out she's been getting taken care of for months. Thanks again for sharing!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:37 pm

Well, when we talked about making this a reality I put it up to where she could decide how it went. The secrecy thing I think is a way for her to get comfortable with the idea and comfortable moving forward. I've gone along with it because, well, I want her to enjoy it and do it her way how she wants so I figured if she wanted to have a little secrecy with it to get comfortable that eventually she'd open up more about things.

Lately cuckolding has sort of been the underlying mood for us, variations of it get brought up a lot, and for the past few weeks it seems to be the only thing she's teased me with. What I've noticedd from this is during this time the mood of our relationship has been great.

The other day I told her that for whatever reason I get e-mails deals from an online store she gets some of her outfits from. One of the outfits she has gotten at this store are her leather skirts. So I told her every time I see that e-mail I get slightly aroused because I think 'hmmm is she buying sexy clothes?' She gave me a sly smile and said, "You never know" with a slight pause. Excited I reacted by telling her that is hot. She smiled and showed me her phone, "Something like these?" As she showed me her phone it was a photo of a pair of red velvet pumps that she just purchased. I let out a "whoa!" followed quickly with a "Hot!" Since she had just shown me a pair of super sexy heels she just bought, I suggested to her that the offer still stands, as it always does for her to go out this weekend. She stood there to ponder for a moment and told me she would have to see and would think about it. She brought up she sort of needs someone to go with and her girlfriends are sometimes busy so she needs to find a night that works with their schedules. A little later that night I told her I was going to go the gym, I joked with her that I when I go out this late I imagine she sneaks a boyfriend over. She laughed and said, "I'm sure that's true!" I said it was and she gave me this sexy "Mmmm" reply.

Today I had to run to the mall for something and I saw on a display in the window a pair of shiny leather leggings. I sent her a text telling her what I saw and that I immediately started to think about her and her wearing her pair of shiny leather leggings. She replied she hadn't worn them for awhile so maybe she'd wear them soon. I texted back that I thought the last time she wore them, she wore them to work and I didn't get to enjoy her in them. She replied, "LOL and I was just thinking I should wear them to work..." I texted back "Mmmm that is hot! Maybe hotter you dont let me enjoy you in them."

The pair of red pumps is a huge flag. They are blatantly sexy, and she and I do not go out enough for her to wear something like that, and I can't imagine her wearing those on just a normal everyday day. They are definitely a going out pair of heels.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:36 am

Big update! More things pointing toward she getting into this. Since things have seemed to be going forward I figured I'd suggest something that she previously rejected, which was using Tindr and see if she would have a different thought on it this time. We have a nightly routine of chores we do, so while we were hanging out I told her I had a hot and fun idea. She asked what and I brought the idea up to her that she could get Tindr or one of those type of apps on her phone, and I could do the nightly chores for her when she told me she wanted her phone time. I told her it would be incredibly hot to be doing the chores seeing her on her phone and knowing what she may be doing. She loved the idea! I couldn't believe it. I was overly excited inside, I couldn't believe she was not only open to it but really liked the idea. Complete 180 from just a couple months ago.

So later this week we will work on setting up a profile for her, I am hoping maybe tonight if we have time but it may have to wait until tomorrow night. But it has been a rush of excitement since she said she'd get it. It's just exciting to see her getting into this more and more and not only getting into it, but most importantly enjoying it. Another little thing happened this morning as she got ready to leave she was wearing these pants that were so tight and form fitting it showed off her legs extremely well. I brought up to her how sexy her legs looked in the pants she was wearing and told her it just made me want to get on my knees and start serving her. Instead of a roll of the eyes or something to halt my suggestion she gladly responded, "Mmmm I wish!" Just a little added bonus for the day knowing she was into me being her sub like that.

Anyways, I still can't get over the idea of her soon having Tindr on her phone.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:55 am

I sugeest you set it up with you as admin, so you can monitor the activity... and try not to cream in your trousers! ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:08 pm

Stop talking and start kneeling!
I’m happy for you two

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Tindr should really turbocharge the process.
She should get deluged with attention initially, and ongoing, and she can pick and choose from the Alphas that are sexier to her.
She may start sexting soon, so you might suggest taking some sexy pics of her in outfits, and out of them. She will want to have a portfolio of such pics to seduce her interest studs... to complement her selfies, that is.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:50 pm

Breaker,

Be mindful with setting up the dating app that she feel protected and have good anonymity as much as possible so she can feel like it is fun and therefore without any worries.

Also, volunteer to go out with her. Remember how much fun she had at Halloween? Repeat it. The idea is to make her feel safe while she explores WITH you. It isn't important she accept. Just so she knows you support her with both words and action and you want to be closer more intimate with her.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:14 pm

Last night I asked if we should make her account and she said she wasn't in the mood at the moment. Her response was almost like when she does dive into it, she knows she'll dive into it. Hard to explain, but she is on her phone a lot and I think she may know that she may get sucked into being on it often just because it's so easy and available and there. Hopefully in the coming days we will get it made. And wocka, I completely agree, and at first with the app I am just hoping it to be for fun and not necessarily for hooking up. We also are going out Saturday night together, but I will let her dictate how or where the night goes, since it's been awhile since we've had a true date night I don't want to flood her with cuckolded theme date night. Maybe make mention if I notice a guy checking her out while we are out or something minor.

Probably a major red flag, and probably something I shouldn't find thrilling, but I do, is my wifes ability to, well lack of a better word, lie to me and do it so well. Lying sounds so bad, especially in this realm, but I find it oddly hot and exciting because it sort of makes me underestimate her ability to be sneaky. Last night we were hanging out and she was telling me how much she enjoys her alone time in our room at night. This is where my paying attention to how much she uses her toys came into play. I showed peaked interest letting her know I loved knowing she enjoyed alone time in the bedroom. She laughed and said, "What? You think I am just in there masterbating?" My reaction let her know that was exactly what I was thinking and with another laugh she said, "Ha! No! I just enjoy listening to music, scrolling my phone, and trying on clothes." I attached to scrolling on her phone and told her I liked hearing that and imagining what she may be looking at. Again another laugh she told me she looks at clothes on her phone. I sat there realizing I may be underestimating her skills to hide things. She very casually made it seem like she never pleasures herself, didn't even hesitate to let me know that that isn't what she is doing alone at night. But paying attention to her toy tells a very different story. Again probably a red flag that she can lie so good about that, but I find it exciting because it makes me wonder and hope maybe I am actually missing something already.

To further my enjoyment of this was a little later when we were cuddling on the couch I saw her scrolling through her photos on her phone and saw a selfie photo of herself in an outfit. Not really a sexy seductive outfit, but the one photo I caught was her head tilted to one side with her wearing a black long sleeve top, black jeans and black ankle boots, with one of her knees slightly bent outward. So although the outfit wasn't super revealing or sexy, she had a pose I found hot and flirtatious. More hot was it was a photo she certainly didn't send me. Sometimes she will send me a photo of her in an outfit asking me if I like it, or even more straight forward she will send me a photo in a hot outfit where she intentionally is teasing me. But it has been awhile since she's sent me one of these selfies and I certainly didn't see the one I saw last night. Add to it, when I did capture the glimpse of it I noticed with the timeframe of the other photos she was scrolling through it was a recent photo.

So I sat the rest of the night wondering does she really need Tinder? Could she already be using Instagram as a form of seeking and could she already be doing it? She could be playing this role of easing into this whole thing but really have already started in some way.

I'll add this as well. Her red velvet heels came yesterday and unfortunately they didn't fit right so she had to return them. Better yet, today she got home and had stopped by the store on her way home to get new heels to replace the ones she had to return. Very excited she told me, "You'll love the news shoes I got." She lead me to the bedroom and as she lead me into the room she gave a little confident giggle knowing what my reaction would be. She said under her breath, "You're going to love these." She showed me the new heels. I saw them and was in awe, they were black patent pointed toe heels. Super super sexy, classic CFM heels to be honest. She smiled seeing how I instantly became weak to her. "Don't try anything now." She told me confidently knowing I was instantly aroused and frozen in awe checking them out. She put them on and walked toward the mirror to check herself out. She smiled as she walked past me catching me staring at her feet in her new heels. I asked her if she liked them and she went on to rave how great they were and how comfortable they were. "Perfect" she said to herself as she checked them out. Again, much like the red velvet ones, these are definitely not everyday wear heels and are blatantly sexy. Also, just like the red velvet ones, I don't know of many occasions where her and I would go out and she'd wear these.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:20 pm

I wonder...does your wife really want to try being a 'hot wife'? Sorry if I'm missing something, but what I've read so far seems like she loves the fantasy, and the control over you that it would represent, but I'm also detecting a hesitance on her part to take it beyond fantasy. Hope I'm wrong for your sake...

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:56 am

shall - I wondered that too, and if that were the case I would be fine with it since it could be the first step toward reality from fantasy and I guess my hope would be she eventually would want to give it a try.

Last night we ended up having another pretty deep talk about the lifestyle, which I did not see coming. First, the evening started with me overhearing a phone conversation she had with Jennifer. I know my wife finds men in their upper 30's mid 40's very attractive. That's one thing she has always been open about to me is she thinks some men in that age range are hot. So while she is on the phone with Jennifer I hear her talking about a man who she and Jennifer both know and based on how they know him I know he's probably in his mid 40's. My wife was telling Jennifer that this man works out at her gym and I hear my wife describe to Jennifer, "He's in like reaallllllyyyy good shape." (she dreamily emphasized really there) There was a little giggle from my wife and Jennifer must have said something as my wife replied, "yeaahhhh." With another giggle.

We did our nightly routine and ended up going to bed. While we were in bed the topic of cuckolding popped up, unexpectedly. She started off by asking, "You like my new heels baby?" I told her I loved them and thought they were so hot. I went on to tell her the sight of them just made me want to get on my knees and worship her. She laughed, liking my submissiveness toward her. "I like that, I like that you're always thinking of me." I told her that was good because she most certainly is on my mind a lot. She asked what it was I thought about and I told her cuckolding. "Hmmm" she said with ponder. Then she asked why that was a fantasy of mine. The conversation took a very serious turn. I explained to her how it's like the ultimate power of the whole femdom dynamic and the control she'd have. I told her the moment I realized this dynamic was hot and a huge turn on. I could hear her thinking as she laid next to me and we really dived into the reasoning and aspect of how this was so hot to me. For one I appreciated it because she was digging to find out why this was such a turn on and understanding. Then she opened up. She said for one she loved my Femdom fantasy, "I love it, I love that you always think about me in that way, it makes me feel good and gives me confidence." Then she talked about the cuckolding fantasy. She told me lately she'd really been thinking about it, and asked me, "You'd really want to live that?" I told her very straight forward, "Yeah." I could hear her thinking as she thought about how to explain the rest of the conversation. She told me she was finding excitement in it as well. At this point my heart started racing, adrenaline was rushing through me. She said she liked knowing I had that confidence in our relationship, and she loved knowing I was obedient toward her and allowing her to do whatever she wanted. She also said she was realizing how easy it would be, and she broke away from the seriousness of the conversation for a moment as she added in that, "It would also help with this issue." As she jokingly touched my erection. Almost out of breath hearing her say what she was saying I mustered out, "Yeah." and agreed with her. She asked me in all seriousness and in no teasing aspect, "You know how many guys wish they could have sex with me?" Before I could answer She added, "I don't know, I just want to make sure you are really ok with it?" I got in another "Yeah" before she quickly told me, "Because babe, it won't be hard and once it happens there's no turning back." I couldn't believe where she was taking this, I almost couldn't move in bed, I was as stiff as possible, it was like I didn't want to move because if I moved it may disturb the direction of our conversation. I told her I was positive and told her how long this had been a fantasy/turn on for me. She leaned over and sternly whispered, "Good." She added with a more vocal voice, "I want you thinking about it." I told her I would, but she saw my response as still a fantasy type response. "No, babe, I want you to think about living it, when I go out, you never know." Her serious tone of voice made me realize I needed to give a better and more serious response. In the dark room I still could see a grin from her as she said, "Good." and rolled over and let me know it was time to go to sleep. I was thinking to myself sleep?? How can I sleep after that conversation!?

I laid there probably for an hour, just motionless, again not wanting to move because for all I knew that exact position was a good luck spot. My heart raced and my mind wandered while I laid there thinking about every word that was just said. As I felt myself dozing off I thought how i couldnt wait to wake up and begin the day. Our morning was rushed by man was she in a perky mood. Even with the short amount of sleep I am not even tired because of the rush of that talk. I can't wait to see where this goes.

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:05 am

Wow
You’ve made me as excited as a cuck in a chastity cage can be.
Awesome

InLimbo
Virgin

Unread post by InLimbo » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:30 am

Wow Breaker, she’s been thinking about it and is ready.
She told you, “ are you sure you’re ready for it?”
Sounds like she’s made up her mind to do it and is asking you if you can handle it.
Hang on, once she has that long hard lasting cock, she’ll want it a lot.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:31 am

And today is Friday... Did she make any plans to go out? ;)

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:38 am

Great update.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:12 pm

Sounds like it is heading in the right direction...maybe if you bring up the topic of establishing 'rules' for her to be with other guys and what your involvement would be, it would let her know how serious you are in pursuing this lifestyle...

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:20 am

shall54 wrote:Sounds like it is heading in the right direction...maybe if you bring up the topic of establishing 'rules' for her to be with other guys and what your involvement would be, it would let her know how serious you are in pursuing this lifestyle...
Breaker, do this. Be sure you emphasize this is a 'together' activity. The rules need to be mostly about two-way communication so as not to threaten your relationship and whatever makes her feel safe.

She understands very well that your fantasy is getting into the way of the reality. But there might be a misunderstanding about how she thinks it will change the relationship. Again, the goal is increasing intimacy and trust.

You understand how she isn't completely honest with you. Some ways, that is normal and reasonable. In others, you don't want the terrible news she's fallen in love with a boyfriend and is ending your relationship because she isn't telling you important things about her experiences.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:14 am

It sounds like she is confidently striding to the starting line. I wonder how much of this she shares with her girlfriends, thereby making them her accomplices and wingmen. Women need the support of a fellow woman often. If she gets even an inkling of that support from her friends, and is secure in your acceptance of this lifestyle, watch out!! Women can be so flirty when they go out, and once they start flirting, you never know where it is going to end.
Perhaps next time you go out and let her enter separately and watch her be on the prowl. This may prove to her that you can be ok with her in this lifestyle. Let her flirt, dance with, touch, kiss(?) another man while out. Let her take it where she wants, while you are on the other side of the room. Then later when you get home you can go through your feelings and observations.
Thanks for sharing and good luck!!

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:58 am

Just curious, Breaker, how many men did your wife fuck before you met her? Has she ever shared any of those memories with you?

Clearly, she's loving the fantasy of cucking you and pleasing herself, but I'm not sure she is going to find it easy to get a guy she wants.

And, IMO, I don't see how her obession with her cell phone is helping with this, though I admit to an anti-cell phone bias.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:32 am

hornedhubby - I am her first and only, which I think adds my desire for this fantasy. I guess I equate the cell phone use to possibility of flirting or chatting with someone, she has social media that can be easy access to talking with men.

It has certainly been a whirlwind of last couple days that is still continuing. Friday I could hardly concentrate still thining about our deep conversation the night before. I couldn't shake the excitement and curiousity of what would come next, but at the same time when I'd get a slight moment of shaking that excitement trying to think about it actually happening the days after it happeend and how I would feel. It felt like it was 50/50 with myself on how I'd feel, but than the excitemenet would rush back in and I'd be anxious to move forward. Shortly after we both got home she asked me, "You OK babe?" Thinking to myself 'of course, what??' I told her "Yeah, what do you mean?" She was full on serious and asked me, "Well our conversation last night, you still doing OK?" Suddenly I could feel my heart beat faster and the blood rush through me, "Oh Yeah!" I excitedtly got out. Like she was confirming my answer she said, "Ok." But throughout the entire night she'd occassionaly ask me how I was doing, and I know she was referring to our talk and the next step. Each time I replied positively.

She went to the gym after she got home and was gone for a normal amount of time. When she got back she announced she had a phone call to make, which I thought was weird because she's never just out of nowhere announced she has a call to make. She went into the bedroom and shut the door loudly as if she was sending a message to me that she wanted privacy. She was in the room for only a few seconds before she came back out. Then about a minute or two later she looks at her phone and she was getting a phone call (She keeps her phone always on silent). She answered her phone and very quickly she ran back into the bedroom shutting the door again. When she answered the phone she said, "Oh! No worries! Hope you didn't have to rush off." With a verysweet, but awkward type laugh to end the sentence. I could tell though as she made long quick strides toward the bedroom and like she was stretching out the words she was trying to slow the conversation down as much as possible until she got to the bedroom. It was odd, that she so clearly wanted to be alone and in private for the conversation. I sat there with rushed emotions, I desperately wanted to go toward the door and try and listen, but I didn't want to intrude knowing she clearly wanted a private conversation. So I sat there quietly knowing letting the possibility of hearing something happen naturally. Usually if she is in the other room I can hear muffling of her conversations, but this time, even as I sat in silence I heard nothing. I didn't hear anything until shortly before she swung open the door as I heard a laugh and "Ok Bye!" She re-entered the room I was in like nothing happened. I didnt have the courage to ask who she was talking to or why it was so clear that was a private conversation.

As the night went on we did our couch routine and no longer is it her asking me to massage her feet, it's a demand (Which I love). Very to the point she'll extend her legs into my lap and tell me, "Massage my feet." Or "Rub them." whichever way she tells me I eagerly take her slipper or socks off and get to work. If I don't or if I take a break now she almost gets disgusted at my lack of attentitiveness and will either tell me, "You going to massage them, Or...?" I'll say sorry and excitedly say "Yeah!" and get back to work. Or she will stretch her foot right in front of me so I pay attention to it or she'll even raise it toward my face and let it sit there until I massage again. I thoroughly enjoy all of that. She ended up taking me to the bedroom when she was ready to call it a night and although I knew she was looking for some fun I knew my performance would be awful given the recent development of our conversations and that I hadn't properly "prepared" for the night. So I tried to play it cool and act like I was tired because I didn't want to dissapoint, but there was no way out as she started straddling me and rubbing up against me and asking if I wanted it. Who was I kidding? Of course I wanted it! But I let her know my worry of ending too soon. "You'll be finnneeeee." She exclaimed, so first I decided to go down on her and I thought she was going to be content with just oral by how into it she was. She was extremely wet and she'd hold my head in place, but at the same time she'd tell me she wanted sex. I knew at this point I was doomed for lasting, especially when she slid her foot underneath me and felt how hard I was and rubbed my erection with her foot. Practically begging me I felt I needed to give it a try. At first everything was fine and I was maintaining things, but my efforts to last prevented me from getting fully hard and she could tell. "I can hardly tell you're in me." She demanded me. "You're not hard enough!" Finally she demanded me to lay on my back and as she rode me she still wasn't getting satisfied so she leaned down and aggressively through her teeth she told me, "You're not hard enough and it fucking pisses me off!" Unfortunately as much I LOVE this type of talk and want it, it also is too hot and I end up not lasting from it.

Then the weirdest thing ever happened. It just went limp. It deflated? I hadn't came and I told her that but she was as confused as me and then her confusion turned into more frustration. I was sort of stunned because I had never had this happen before. It was like I was trying so hard to not end early that it kept me from getting fully hard, but then when it was clear I wasn't sastifying her and she wanted more I got performance anxiety or something. If I let loose I could feel myself about to end still without getting hard enough, if I continued to try and last I'd still never get hard enough. It was all very weird and I laid there confused and all I could do was apologize to her. She at first was upset with me. We ended up talking about it and she I think realized she may have been too harsh on me when she realized I wasn't intentionally trying to be selfish about it. "You need to start using your spray. That seems to work." She told me. I told her that would probably be a must. Our conversation about lack of performance turned deeper. She asked why I thought I had such weak stamina and when I explained to her why I thought I did that she simply was very hot and just the thought of what I was doing lead me to a road of no return. She asked, "What else do you think about? Because I think you think of fantasies." I told her "Yeah that too." She asked which ones. Almost hesitantly because I didn't know if this was the right time to bring it up, I did say cuckolding. I was waiting for the frustrated deep breath from her like 'Oh this again.' But I didn't, instead she asked, "Do you think of me being with another man or having been with another man?" Trying to be cautious of some sort of trap here because I thought there was no way we'd have two nights in a row of deep bedroom talk conversation about this. I cautiously said both but more so the thought of having been with someone. She said, "Babe, you know I'm still going to want to have sex with you, like you're my husband and I don't want the part of this fantasy where I completely deny you, I don't want that, I want to know my husband can still satisfy me." I said that was fine with me and I understood and again apologized I couldn't. "Ok, just know that I am still going to want you." I happily said, "Ok! I want that too!" Sounding content she said, "Ok, as long as you understand that." I told her I did and we said good night. Another night though where I certainly couldn't get to sleep easily my heart was pounding as I laid there I thought she could probably hear it.

She ended up having to work today but when she walked out of the room after getting ready for work I was stunned at what I saw and my mind started putting potential puzzle pieces together. First her make up was very well done and there was no mistaking the power of her red lipstick. Extremely extremely skin tight jeans and thigh high brown boots. Yes, thigh high suede boots that were as skin tight as her jeans. Going back to the puzzle piecces my mind was putting together, I remembered the new male co-worker she had talked about a couple months ago, and also the customer that came in that one day and hit on her and gave her his number. She saw my reaction and I said, "OMG! Wow!" I even got in, "Babes thigh highs!?" She said very confidently, "What? You can't seem to satisfy me right now..." I gave her a look like 'What are you saying?' She saw my look and said, "Well, you're not giving me the attention I want right now. Soo.." The mixed emotions of excitement and wanting to just take her back the bedroom yet feeling so inadequate rushed through me. What an odd and exciting feeling. Here is my wife, wearing skin tight jeans and skin tight thigh high boots and realizing this look wasn't really for me. I was melting in place. I also noticed before she left she had left her phone on the counter and I saw pop up message alert after pop up message alert from Facebook and Instagram pop up on her phone screen. She picked it up and I noticed she opened her Facebook messenger to look at the messages, but I have no idea who they were too. Could very well be nothing at all, but I always hold out hope that maybe she's using these platforms to talk with guys as I know they are easy platforms for that.

She left and I haven't been able to really catch my bearings. Later she called me and said she wanted me to take her out tonight to dinner after she gets home. Maybe it was the fact she called and told me that rather than just text me it like she usually would that made it feel a little more important of a dinner date. Anyways, given the last couple days and our conversations and what she decided to wear today I havent been this nervous for a date since we first started dating. I am still shocked at her choice of outfit today and again knowing men have come to her work and flirted with her I am almost dizzy. Also knowing the type of guy that'd go there would be around the age range she finds attractive and no doubt in my mind have the confidence to hit on her, I guess I already know this since besides the guy that gave her his number she has mentioned guys have hit on her there numerous times. She doesnt necessarily tell me each time it happens, but it'll come up in conversation like it's no big deal and it happens often.

I want to jump up and down with excitement like 'Holy crap we are really doing this' but at the same time I am thinking, 'Holy crap are we really doing this?' But I feel like we are dating again. Like I said I am nervous about dinner for whatever reason. It feels like an even bigger conversation and deeper conversation awaits us and maybe that'll be discussed at dinner? That's how I feel about it anyways. Also I am hanging onto every single one of her moves, I am even curious will she change outfits for dinner to something more relaxing? Or keep wearing what she wore today? I'd love to take her out with her wearing the thigh highs and be able to enjoy those, but not sure what she will do.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:37 am

The real game is about to begin.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:47 am

Your inability to get hard and or loose your erection may be due to your wife's changing demands. One minute she's sweet to you, then makes very stern demands of you. There might also be some performance anxiety on your part, being worried about getting hard in the first place. I think that you need to be very strong and talk to your wife about improving your (both of you) communications. Like many people have stated, excellent communications is key to a successful relationship especially in this lifestyle.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:12 pm

Lack of sleep affects performance and overall health, so you're going to have to find some way to sleep!! Best of luck with it all, we're rooting for you!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:46 pm

shall - I think there is performance anxiety. I brought it up to her letting her know maybe I need to look into something and that's when she mentioned I need to use my numbing spray again, like it's a necessity. Also maybe in an effort to make herself feel like this isn't a big issue or to make me feel better she said, "This goes in stages, it doesn't happen all the time." Although what happened last night was weird, it wasn't that I ended so early, it was like I couldn't get hard enough if I tried, and the hardest I could get I would easily end if I allowed it. But then I just went limp without ever really ending?

Whosbeensleeping - true, but the adrenaline rush I get during the day thinking about this keeps me well energized and awake, lol.

I am getting butterflies as our dinner date gets closer. I texted her how work was going and she replied, "busy". So I am wondering when she gets back if she changes into a more relaxing outfit after being on her feet all day and probably feeling she's already "dressed up" for the day and with me can feel more like she doesn't need to dress super hot. Or if she wants to just leave for dinner when she gets back and wears what she wore to work, and if that is the case I will really look forward to our couch time after taking off those thigh high skin tight boots. For whatever reason I am hung up on what she will wear for our date.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:56 pm

It will be whatever she decides, you don’t need to worry about it.