progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
TheHammer
Player

Re: progress story

Unread post by TheHammer » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:28 pm

Next time work her with a big dildo while eating her out. Also, take the next step and mention other guys in bed, no harm in that and it’s a natural progression.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:34 pm

Notice how she's JUST BEGINNING to get comfortable in that dominant role. The best part is, she's discovering how great it is for her(!) and that the relationship is safe leading in that way.

Don't get your hopes up too high about halloween. Just going is a huge step forward. Chances are good, she wants to "look around" and get a feel for the environment. Just be sure you are protective and supportive the whole time. You are already doing that, so do more of it!

Keep communicating and building that trust and intimacy. She's going to do this at her own pace. And that's the way it should be. She should feel excited and safe and you should be sure she has both. You are doing great.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:39 pm

Hey - great updates, as usual. Love the fleur-de-lis. And really love that you're asking to eat her. I loved, loved, loved! eating my wife's pussy and ass, and she loved it too. She also liked bossing me around. Yet, somehow, it took lots of me asking and reminding her it was hers for the asking/telling before she came around to things like casually pushing my face between her legs when we were watching TV or whatever. Keep it up and you might get lucky!

Are you considering going to your event in your gimp suit? Is it practical for that sort of thing? I really liked the suggestion of witch apprentice! Would being in drag and wearing a collar and leash be something your wife would like to see you do? Would you like it?
-60d

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:29 am

Hi Breaker,

Now that both of you have found out that you orally serving her is powerful and satisfying, suggest you think about moving it up just a notch.

What I would suggest is for you to wear your chastity device at times like work where you can get used to wearing it for extended periods of time. It does take some time getting used to.

Then at the right moment, perhaps on a Friday, get locked up and then before bed, let her know you want to play a game for the next 10 days. You will remain locked and denied and she will then be free to accept oral and toys from you while you are locked up.

Tell her that since you are locked up, she is now free from any obligations to pleasure you, in fact, you let her know that you want to learn to focus on her better and that this will help you learn to be more serving and creative. Let her know that you are excited that she will cuck you some day, and by playing this game, it helps both of you prepare for that date.

Let her know that 10 days is not unbearable for you, and once it is over, your orgasm will be very powerful for sure - so there is no downside for her.

If she is agreeable, hand her the keys and rip her pants off and get started. Those ten days are orgasm for her days and you need to be a bit assertive too. Every night even if both are busy or tired.

The underlying theme is - you are happy to take a sub role to ensure she gets all the pleasure she rightly deserves.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:22 am

Sorry it's been a few days, the unfortunate thing was that night I pleasured her, I actually felt like grabbing her phone, giving it to her and suggesting she look at a photo of someone, it felt like the moment was right and it would have worked, I think she would have done it. But for whatever reason I didn't jump at that opportunity which is too bad. Hopefully and I think I will get another chance at that.

wocka-wocka - I think you are right, just going to this Halloween event, especially with the outfit she is wearing is a huge step forward, I wont get my hopes up, but definitely will be paying attention to where her attention is. At the very least I do think it opens the door more toward this lifestyle becoming a reality.

60d- I wont be wearing the gimp suit to the event, unfortunately it's probably not practical. Although I would love to wear a collar and have her hold the leash I don't think she'd go for it.

corey - that sounds hot! I do think and want to be in chastity more and may just need to surprise her one night that I am in chastity and let her know the night belongs to her.

Speaking of, I may bring my chastity cage with us and tell her I could wear it for the night of the Halloween event and it would be our little thing we knew amongst each other. I could play it off since she is going as a witch it could be like a spell she has on me. We still haven't figured out what I am going as, I've looked at ideas that go along with a witch but nothing that seems sublimity submissive.

Last night we had our get together where she did wear her over the knees black suede boots, when we got home it was late so she unfortunately took her boots off on her own, but came back to the couch and presented me her feet. She said, "Rub my feet." I excitedly said Ok! She saw and hear my excitement and she chuckle aloud cutely and said, "Well, it feels good, I like it." I massaged her feet and from time to time I would lean down and give them a deep smell or kiss, I could tell she liked it as whenever I'd put my face close to her foot she would move it in a way to get it closer to either my nose or mouth depending on what I was doing.

She is getting more and more excited for Friday which is the Halloween event. She's planning on going earlier and checking into the hotel earlier to have the time to get ready and get a head start on having drinks. I get the sense she is really looking to party and let loose. Right now when I think about it, I just hope I am able to keep up, and I mean being able to keep up as in not getting shy. Knowing me, I could definitely see an opportunity present itself for something to happen, no matter how small, and me just becoming shy and it not happening.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:46 pm

Maybe alcohol is not an issue for you, but I've read enough threads at this point to recognize the male half of a couple drinking too much for whatever reason has been an issue that has disrupted some attempts at introducing a third. Maybe take a nap to be sure you are rested and ready to be supportive and be very careful with alcohol for the night.

A whole lot more subtle version of displaying a FLR for your costume would be smart as she is just getting used to asking for pleasure. Maybe there's some role from a well-known movie/show that hints at it? I am not up on that stuff, so just and idea. I know it won't get directly at your desires, but, she's not "there" yet.

As always, keep the communication up and express how positive all of this is for you and your relationship with her. Do this in your own words, of course.

Best of luck to both of you.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:55 pm

NO Drinking ! Remember Vegas ? No Drinking , Don't ruin any chances , no matter how small !

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:20 am

It’s take to start talking in bed about it while you are playing with her. Start by setting the scene with talking about her dancing with another guy and his big hard cock rubbing against her while dancing and take the conversation from there. She will likely let you lead the conversation further..

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:06 pm

Not going to overly drink, not nearly the mistake I made in Vegas, but I will definitely have just a tad to loosen things up, otherwise I'll probably be too tense.

TheHammer - Good idea and next time I get a chance in bed I will bring that up, especially if we do it before this weekend.

So to further things along, I was a bit bored and thought to myself, 'why not have some fun and just throw something out there to see what she says' I sent her a text asking her what I needed to do this week to have just a chance of something cuckold related happen Friday night. She asked, "What do you mean?" so I replied, if she had a certain chore for me to do, or wanted me to do something, whatever it possibly could be to give me the best chance of an element of cuckolding to happen on Friday. She replied, "Haha oh hmmm..." Then gave me a task to do, it was to install something around the place, which I had recently done one and she was pleasantly surprised and pleased I could do it. I replied back, "Haha well I will install 10 of those if it meant there was a chance of something happening Friday." She didn't reply back and I figured to myself 'ok Thursday I'll get something and install it for her on Thursday, giving me a good lead in that I was serious about it.'

To my surprise I got home and she had bought one item already for me to install. She saw that I saw the box on the table and gave me a smile. Quiet frankly the last thing I wanted to do after a long day was do a project but I got right to work. Again to her surprise I did it correctly and when I got done installing it she told me good job and gave me this look like, 'I know why you installed it.' I gave her a smile back and we gave each other a pretty passionate kiss.

I have a great lead in to bring up later letting her know what was going through my mind while I was installing it. Giving her detail to what I was thinking about, I am going to bring it up to her shortly to re bring up the topic.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:12 pm

Breaker,

I don't know how much you exercise, but, that might take the edge off before the party without any alcohol. Just an idea.

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:48 am

Breaker, still consider the 10 day "test".

To get it rolling, why not get your key on a nice necklace chain and have her wear it as part of her costume? Of course you would wear your cage at the party - that is your cuckold participation.

Perhaps a necklace that has the fleur on it too?

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:48 pm

I think in the next couple days I will bring up the idea of wearing my cage to the event and say it can be like she placed a spell on me. Super cheesy, but maybe a funny/fun way to get her to think about having me wear it. Having her wear the key would be incredibly hot and I could maybe figure a way to incorporate it into her costume, so it would be subtle.

She is really get into the whole night and is very excited about it. I am getting excited too, but admittedly I am a bit nervous just because of one, IF anything does happen, and two I dont want to freeze up and not take advantage if an opportunity does arise. For whatever reason this night seems more than ever something could happen. Even more than our trip or her night out at the concert, it just seems like a real possibility something could happen. Now, by real possibility I mean something as little as her dancing with someone else. Like it's been mentioned just us going to this event is a step forward, especially with the outfit she is choosing to wear. So yes, for us at this point in time her dancing with another man would be a huge step, especially with me around. I can only imagine the night when we get back will be a very hot naughty time.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:52 pm

You had better give her plenty of space so she will be approachable to other men.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:02 pm

We are expecting a full , detailed report of the events of the night , what ever that entails . Take what ever you can get , but get as much out of the night as you can . Let her know how hot she looks , how guys cant take their eyes off of her , if there is anyone who catches her eye . She has total control of how she wants to take things and you will gladly accept what she does and how far she wants to take things . The ball is in her court , and she can take it and run with it if she wants . Here's to hoping the hottest night of your lives will happen this weekend ! I'm excited for you both !

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:59 pm

Be very careful about suggesting the key and the cage. Based on what you posted, I don't think it will help. It's getting pretty late. I'd get something so you fit in and enjoy the event while supporting her.

Be sure you have a good time WITH her. In order for this to work, it mostly is about the two of you, first.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:56 am

wocka-wocka wrote:Be very careful about suggesting the key and the cage. Based on what you posted, I don't think it will help. It's getting pretty late. I'd get something so you fit in and enjoy the event while supporting her.

Be sure you have a good time WITH her. In order for this to work, it mostly is about the two of you, first.
Agree, make this night about her. The cage and key makes it about you. That part can come down the road.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:00 pm

wocka and Hammer - oddly enough this morning I was thinking the same thing. For whatever reason the idea popped into my head about wearing my cage and I thought that would be making the night about me and not her. So I will take two suggestions as a sign to not bring it up. Although it would be super hot, if she doesn't bring it up I won't suggest it.

Last night she really got going with some dirty talk but in the most nonchalant way. I was in the other room doing something and she was in the bedroom just trying on different outfits, I could tell she was trying on outfits as I heard the clack-clack from the heel of her boots walking around. I decided to walk in and see what she was up to, chirpy she replied she was trying on clothes. I told her she looked hot and she looked in the mirror, scrunched up her face and tilted her head and said aloud, "really??" I told her of course in an emphatic way. She said back to me she was thinking of going to the mall that night. Then, out of nowhere, she built off that and said with a smile and little laugh, "What if I went to the mall and came back and just rode your face?" Excitedly I replied, "Oh my! yes please!" she laughed seeing my excitement and excited response. To build her confidence she asked, "You just lay down and I ride your face, you'd like that?" Again, almost begging with excitement I told her I would love that and asked please. She gave herself a confident sounding chuckle and told me I was naughty. I sort of stood around waiting for more, or for something to happen, but instead she walked back over to me, gave me a little peck on the lips and said, "Babe, you want to leave now?" I sort of stumbled with my response to her and left the room as she wanted. I let some time go by before I went back in and asked if she was planning on going to the mall. She stood for a moment thinking if she wanted to and finally decided she wasn't going. I still thought that dirty talk would lead to something later that night but it didn't.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:39 pm

What's yer costume?
-60d

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:43 pm

Breaker445 wrote:. To build her confidence she asked, "You just lay down and I ride your face, you'd like that?" Again, almost begging with excitement I told her I would love that and asked please. She gave herself a confident sounding chuckle and told me I was naughty.
Based on what you posted, she's got a bunch of ideas/values about roles, sex, and sexual roles that she has to unwind. Which is perfectly normal considering all the conflicting messages American women get. There will likely be more of these questions/talking scenes while she figures it all out. This is progress!

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:28 am

Good luck tonight!! Hope you both have fun... & hopefully you both are able to enjoy some new fun!!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:38 pm

Ok! The event was fun and we both really had a good time.

So we checked into the hotel and she started getting ready for the night almost right when we got in. Even though we had a few hours before it started she was eager to get ready. She looked incredibly hot and she would ask from time to time if I thought it looked like if she was trying too much to look hot. I told her no and that she looked amazing. I went as a ghost so my costume was rather bland and plain, but as we waited around for our friends to meet I got the privilege of enjoying how hot she looked as she lounged around the room. All awhile thinking how many looks she was going to get. As the time got closer I got more and more nervous of just how the night would go. While we were driving there she talked about hoping to get away from our friends after the event so we could do our own thing, and also said if the event turned out to be lame we could go do our own thing, but she was clear she didn't want to hang out with our friends after the event. That was sort of the tone all week leading up to the party was her trying to find a way to not hang out with them afterward. Ridiculously enough I actually packed a couple condoms just in case.

Time for the event and it was fun. So the place was packed, it was one giant dance floor and it was very very crowded and I stayed there for most of the time. I did get a chance to see her dance with someone, and I did get a chance to see her get hit on. But she left with her girlfriend multiple times and would be gone for awhile at times and I had no idea where she went or what she was up to because it was so crowded once you left the immediate area of our group you were lost within the crowd. But one of the times she left with her girlfriend they came back both with drinks in hand. I mentioned something about the drinks and my wifes girlfriend leans over and yells to me, "Turns out when your wife flirts she gets free drinks."

As the night got later and we continued to dance one guy did come over and he tried hitting on my wife. I glanced over and thought to myself she was going to say no thanks and turn back toward our group, but to my surprise my wife did give him some attention and talked to him for a couple minutes. I could see them talking and from time to time she'd lean in and say something in his ear. I was actually surprised she let the conversation go on for as long as she did. One of the guys that was in our group leaned over to me and said, "Looks like your wife is getting hit on." I shrugged it off like it was no big deal and just kept dancing but kept an eye on their conversation. Finally the guy walked away and my wife rejoined the group and started dancing again and even after a bit came over to me and danced in a way she sort of grinded my leg. I grabbed her ass and she looked at me with this super sexy seductive look in her eyes.

Near the end a group of guys who looked like they were dressed as Chippendales dancers came into our circle and one of the guys immediately started dancing with my wife. At first my wife was I think shocked and didn't really know what to do as this guy was grinding up on her, but it didn't take long for that shock look turn into a sexy grin as she danced back with him and they danced together for a few seconds until this group of characters moved on to interrupt another group of people. After they left my wife just laughed with her girlfriends.

It came time for us to leave and when we got back to our room we were both pretty tired, she laid on the bed and took her boots and socks off. I made a comment trying to sound sad telling her I wanted to take her boots and socks off for her. She liked the comment and told me in a sexy way to come join her on the bed. I walked over and took her leg and lifted her foot up to my face and started smelling and kissing her foot. I so badly wanted to know what her feet would smell like caused by the sweat from dancing. She gave me a moan and, "You're so naughty." As I enjoyed her feet for a couple seconds. With heavy breath she asked, "You want me?" I think my response was, "Oh hell yes!" So we started and honestly I thought I was doing a good job, I felt my stamina was not an issue at all which helped me perform and allowed me to say some dirty talk which she would quickly give dirty talk back. She eventually told me to lay on my back because she wanted to ride me and again as she rode me everything seemed like I was doing a good job. I told her I wanted her to ride my face after she came and her response was she liked that and thought it was hot. She did eventually orgasm and briefly got off me and sat next to me. She told me I didn't feel hard. I was confused as I laid there fully erect and even asked her, "What?" As I showed her my erection. She looked at it and said, "Well, you're not big enough for me." Before I could really respond she crawled over me and started to ride my face. Maybe purposefully not allowing me to respond. I was fully enjoying the whole moment, but the hottest part was her intently looking down at me while I licked her and me looking up at her at the same time. From time to time she'd close her eyes in enjoyment, but most of the time she was looking down at me and I was looking up at her and her eyes just told me she was in control. It was incredibly hot. Afterward we were both exhausted and fell asleep.

The entire night was a lot of fun. She's raved about it all day about how much fun she had and has asked if I had fun and would do it again. My answer is yes to both. It was way hot to see her carry on a conversation with someone who was clearly hitting on her and her not shutting him down right away. It was hot to see her have a few seconds of grinding dancing with some shirtless guy, and the after time in the room was very hot especially with her comments of my inadequacies. Now I have no idea what if anything happened the times she left our group. But her girlfriend coming back and saying they got free drinks from my wifes flirting has made me curious if anything was going on all the times she left.

Overall, I may be wrong here, but it felt like small positive steps forward in all this. We don't go out like we did last night often, but maybe after the fun we both had last night we may look to do it more. But the few times we've gone out in these types of settings my wife has had no problems openly flirting or giving men attention who are clearly flirting with her. Actually, it may be hotter if she went to something like that with girlfriends.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:06 pm

So happy for you.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:17 pm

Time for her and her GF's to have a Vegas Girls' weekend.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:39 pm

That's definitely progress. Don't let the excitement of it just fade away. I'm pretty sure you could get some more "sexy time" out of talking about it. Also be sure to talk about what a great time you had and how it makes you feel about the relationship to see her flirting. Don't do the latter in the bedroom.

I'll be honest though, it seems like she's got game that's not actually a part of her that is familiar to you. Don't be surprised to find out much later there was some form of cheating. going on. You want to go in that general direction anyway, so, i would be surprised you take exception. My own (worthless) opinion is, the trust and honesty needs to work really well before a third is introduced. It seems like the sexual honesty part isn't quite there for her.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:54 am

BallSpanking - That would be really hot and exciting, there hasn't been talk about that for awhile but I am hoping those plans resurface.
38kewp - Yes I was as she was riding my face.
wocka - agree with lots of what you said, especially talking about it outside the bedroom. Curious on what you mean she's got game that's not part of her that is familiar with me?

Another thing I guess from the event is the possibility we could go to a club like that more often since we both had lots of fun. It was kind of an eye opener that we dont necessarily need a halloween party or going on vacation to have a night like that, we could easily make an evening out of it without the big build ups. Yesterday she just laughed out loud to herself and I asked what was funny. She said, "I can't believe those guy dancers just came up and grinded up on me" I gave a playful laugh back and told her it was pretty hot to watch. She smiled and said, "Oh I bet you loved it!" I reiterated that of course I did.

Although I know I just said we could easily make an evening out of going to a dance club, really I think it may be hotter to hear her go with her friends to one.