Her boss fucking my wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: Her boss fucking my wife

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:01 am

Thank you for letting us know where you and Gema are currently.
I wish you both fulfillment. :up:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

bufaker
Trainable

Unread post by bufaker » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:04 pm

This is such a hot thread. Just purchased bundle of version 1&2 and hoping it’ll be as good as the thread. Glad to see you are back after a hiatus and safe in Spain with all covid-19 stuff.

bufaker
Trainable

Unread post by bufaker » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:43 pm

I just finished reading volume 1. It is nothing short of amazing. It has some translation errors but the content is amazing. I am looking forward to reading volume 2. I tried to read it as slowly as possible to savor it as long as possible. Thank you for such an amazing book.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:00 am

Thank you for your kind comments. I'll tell Gema that you liked it. If you bought it on Amazon, please leave a comment, there ;-)

About the errors in the translation, I apologize. That's actually my fault. I had some native help on the second volume, though, so I hope that one is better.

Book 3... I'm already at about 75% of the translation. I hope I can finish it soon and that we can publish it in some weeks time.
My wife's blog: gemaesposacaliente.blogspot.com

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:54 am

GemsHubby wrote:Book 3... I'm already at about 75% of the translation. I hope I can finish it soon and that we can publish it in some weeks time.
Glad to hear that. I am waiting very eagerly for Book 3. Translations are tough work. My best wishes to you to get this done smoothly and quickly.

Also you mentioned earlier that you had uploaded an updated version of Book 2. What kind of updates are these? Should I reread it?

Finally, I hope things are going well for you and Gema. Have there been any interesting developments with Gerardo's nephew? Do you see potential in him, based on what you have heard from Gema, to attract Gema for the kind of D/s she is looking for and if not that just as an occasional fuck buddy?

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:20 am

We made a mistake and accidentally uploaded the Spanish file to the English book. It was online for a few days and some people bought the wrong language version. I corrected that and Amazon refreshed the file for customers who had bought it in that time frame.

So, nothing changed, really. Also, I did some minor language corrections, but no changes to the story itself. No, you should not reread book 2 if you have already read it.

About Gerardo's nephew... Right now, with the confinement due to COVID-19, there is nothing going on. Well, I know that they are texting from time to time to maintain contact, but everybody is pretty much locked up at home. Do I see potential? Myself, I don't know him. He is very young, which usually speaks against being a Dom, as he must be lacking experience. But he's quite good looking, which is one thing I prefer over Gerardo. Gema might be more attracted by intellect, but forgive me if I am more physically driven. But, apparently, he is smart ... or so my wife says. If she wants to fuck him, I am not going to oppose (not that it would make much difference...). If he looks good, if he is not an asshole... by all means, go ahead, darling! One good thing of being much younger than her, though, is that there is zero chance (well, it's never zero), that she falls in love with him. But then, if he were to be a Dom for her, it would feel strange to me that such a young guy were her master (and therefore, I would be submissive to him as well, somehow, even though not sexually). I am not sure if that's the ideal Dom I would have in mind.

But I am just thinking loud. As I said, we are all locked up (me double ;-)).

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:05 pm

I just wanted to say I also read and very much enjoyed both books. Yes, there are many errors in translation but for me, they did not distract from the story, in fact in an odd way they added to the realism. I think Gema is a talented writer and I'd rate her right up there with Xleg when he is at his best. I've discovered that a female writer can bring a certain twist to HW stories that can really deliver what I'm looking for.

Bring on Book-3!

Thanks,
Suchen

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Sat May 02, 2020 8:51 am

Suchen Zucker wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:05 pm
I just wanted to say I also read and very much enjoyed both books. Yes, there are many errors in translation but for me, they did not distract from the story, in fact in an odd way they added to the realism. I think Gema is a talented writer and I'd rate her right up there with Xleg when he is at his best. I've discovered that a female writer can bring a certain twist to HW stories that can really deliver what I'm looking for.

Bring on Book-3!

Thanks,
Suchen
Hi. Good news! I just finished translating Book 3. It should be available on Amazon in the next days. It's called Silvana's Tale and there is a good reason for that name.

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Sun May 03, 2020 12:39 am

GemsHubby wrote:Hi. Good news! I just finished translating Book 3. It should be available on Amazon in the next days. It's called Silvana's Tale and there is a good reason for that name.
It is great news indeed that you are done with translation of Book 3 and it will be in my hands in a few days! Congratulations. I am eagerly looking forward to reading it. Book 2 ended at a very interesting point.

How are you and Gema doing these days? It is probably a very good sign that she is keeping you locked! That means she is mostly done with grieving. I hope she gets to a point quickly where thinking back about Gerardo simply brings back hot, sexy and fond memories and no grief. Do you and Gema discuss experiences with Gerardo and use that to get close or are discussions related to Gerardo off limits? I hope you won't mind me asking, does Gema still use the huge teddy bear that Gerardo had given her to sleep with or masturbate with?

bufaker
Trainable

Unread post by bufaker » Sun May 17, 2020 4:50 pm

I am half way the 2nd book and honestly reading it is keeping awake late at nights. It is the best ebooks I’ve ever read in this genre. I love it and sad that it’ll end soon but excited to purchase volume 3.

Please convey regards to Gema. She’s such a talented writer and an amazing wife. You’re very lucky. And I apologize if my comments about translations came off as rude, I didn’t mean it that way. As some one said, they actually make it seem more real, like reading someone’s life without filters. As a non native English speaker, I can totally understand when such errors occur. Thank you for such an amazing book.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Tue May 19, 2020 1:48 pm

Nice to se you are back.

I'm on book 3 and I just love them. They are really exiting reading. Sometimes it feels like there are maybe too many thoughts but then there's actin al of a sudden.

The translation isn't perfect but it's not easy to wright in a foreign language, I know. I'm doing it right now. What's fascinating though is that your language shines through. Of cause there are sociological factors as educational background and so forth. But I also get the impression that your choice of words are quite influenced of your nativ language. You're choice of words is often not the words I would have chosen. The personal pronoun is askew some times but I understand it's not easy to translate from one type of language to another. I used ti read Gemmas blog by translate with google translate and the the pronouns where totally confusing. At the same time it gives some sense of feeling of the Spanish language, although wage, it's still fascinating how your english is different because you come from a language different both from English an Swedish, which is my language.

Thank you for fantastic books and the new trick to alternate between Gemmed and your thoughts is fashinating.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed May 20, 2020 8:24 am

Thank you for your nice comments, guys. If you like it, would you take the time to write a nice comment on Amazon too and rate it?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed May 20, 2020 5:14 pm

Is Gema seeing a new BF now? ;)

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Thu May 21, 2020 7:46 am

Unfortunately, she is not seeing anybody. Nobody is seeing anybody, at least not here in Madrid. We are still confined.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu May 21, 2020 5:52 pm

GemsHubby wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:46 am
Unfortunately, she is not seeing anybody. Nobody is seeing anybody, at least not here in Madrid. We are still confined.
Can't even shop online? ;)

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Fri May 22, 2020 11:16 am

Of course, you can shop online. And you can shop in normal stores as well (although only certain types of stores are open, like food stores). Since recently, you can even go out for a walk during certain hours. But you can't travel to a different city. Nor can you meet other people, not even in the streets; if you walk, you have to walk by, trying to keep 2 m distance.

bufaker
Trainable

Unread post by bufaker » Mon May 25, 2020 2:16 pm

GemsHubby wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:24 am
Thank you for your nice comments, guys. If you like it, would you take the time to write a nice comment on Amazon too and rate it?
I tried to post reviews, but it wouldn't let me. I will retry again

ABullNamedBlindMike
Experienced

Unread post by ABullNamedBlindMike » Thu May 28, 2020 7:18 pm

WOW!!! I just finished reading this roller-coaster of a thread. Belated condolences in regards too Gerardo. I hope the two of you find a new Don for Gema. After we all recover from this COVID pandemic.

A brief observation in regards to the nephew. It seems that Gem and you both found excitement in your wife not being attracted to Gerardo at first. Yet attracted to his dominance. Your wife’s submission set off the “switch” in her, in regards to dominating you.

About the nephew being, much?, younger. That’s the part that you and your wife can’t change. Perhaps your wife is turned-off by an age gap in a relationship. But in my opinion in BDSM relationships. That’s what makes one smoldering hot.

And, what’s the title of your wife’s books on Amazon?
Good luck and stay safe everyone!

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Fri May 29, 2020 11:53 am

Thanks for your comments.

The nephew is in his twenties. I agree, age gap can be exciting. But a youngster dom... I dunno.

My wife's books are named:
Your wife, his slut
The promise
Silvana's Tale

You can also lookup "Hotwife Gema". It should display all three books in the sear results. Her name as an authoress is Gemma V. Avril

Stay safe!

ABullNamedBlindMike
Experienced

Unread post by ABullNamedBlindMike » Fri May 29, 2020 11:56 am

Thank you!

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:46 pm

Has there been any progress made in finding a new long term lover for Gema? Did the nephew pan out or fizzle away?

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:29 am

COVID situation is still bad and we are cautious as Gemma and I both have older parents. She hasn't met him, but she is sexting with him.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:21 am

So ..., is Gema 'sexting' with the nephew? Or is this a different candidate?
Because if they are sexting, that is a very positive indication ... :cool:

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:12 pm

Yes, she is sexting with him. He is making her quite horny. Although he is young, he seems to be quite imaginative, just as she likes it.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:39 pm

Hallo GemsHubby!

Have Gemma met the nephew, your restrictions have been somewhat lifted, haven't they?

Is he giving her some kind of assignment in the sextings?

Are you translating book 4?

Thank you for the fantastic books, both Gemma and you.

Polleny