Her boss fucking my wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
DavidnDaria

Re: Her boss fucking my wife

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:07 pm

Wisher wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote: and doing something else for them,

Ummm .... OK. :?:
Okay.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:14 am

Yup, everything fine. Mostly.

She is now wearing a necklace or choker, which Gerardo gave her. It has a ring in the front. At the backside of the ring, his name is engraved. I am not mad because she has accepted to wear it. I find it somehow exciting. Of course, it does make me wonder sometimes if this is going too far. But then, I am not very much into symbols and this doesn't really change anything. It just shows how submissive she is towards hime, but I already know this. She loves teasing me, which I enjoy for the most part. But I don't know if she is really that submissive towards him or if she is just playing it as part of her fantasy. She can be quite mysterious when she wants.

The choker is not something obviously related to BDSM, so it's ok. But she now wears it fulltime. At some point of time, people (our daughter) might be start asking questions. I don't think we are going to tell her what it means, but it's taking her relationship with her boss into our private life. That somehow feels like a transgression, and it's not the first one. The first one was when Lidia (the young girl who sometimes joins Gerardo and my wife for sex) came into our house and greeted our daughter. It felt... well, I prefer not to talk about it.

But again, sometimes it feels like getting too far. It's not just a pure game for fun, as we also depend economically on my wife's income and he's her boss. So it's not something where you can press the panic button and shut it down immediately.

However, I have to admit that I am experiencing many things, which I otherwise wouldn't experience. My own increased submission towards my wife, seeing my wife doing BDSM stuff (even though not with my favorite kind of bull), seeing her with another woman... I guess I can't really complain. Without Gerardo, probably that wouldn't have been possible. So somehow, even if I don't like everything, it feels like I owe him for this. It's weird.
My wife's blog: gemaesposacaliente.blogspot.com

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:01 am

GemsHubby wrote:The choker is not something obviously related to BDSM, so it's ok. But she now wears it fulltime. At some point of time, people (our daughter) might be start asking questions. I don't think we are going to tell her what it means, but it's taking her relationship with her boss into our private life. That somehow feels like a transgression, and it's not the first one. The first one was when Lidia (the young girl who sometimes joins Gerardo and my wife for sex) came into our house and greeted our daughter. It felt... well, I prefer not to talk about it.

How old is she? Is she close enough to legal age that he/they could be grooming her?
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:02 am

Daniel,

I think you have something very special and unique with your wife. You're good together. Yeah, I can understand that it's rough at times for you, but you're doing great, my friend. Feelings are natural, negative, even. You seem to process things very well. I'm not a cuckold in the sense that you are, but I think I understand more than most, so if you feel weird about feeling you owe Gerardo, it's probably natural to feel that way given who you are and what you have experienced. Hang in there, sir!

Oh, and don't think you can't write. You write wonderfully.

Dave

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:40 am

Wisher wrote:
GemsHubby wrote:The choker is not something obviously related to BDSM, so it's ok. But she now wears it fulltime. At some point of time, people (our daughter) might be start asking questions. I don't think we are going to tell her what it means, but it's taking her relationship with her boss into our private life. That somehow feels like a transgression, and it's not the first one. The first one was when Lidia (the young girl who sometimes joins Gerardo and my wife for sex) came into our house and greeted our daughter. It felt... well, I prefer not to talk about it.

How old is she? Is she close enough to legal age that he/they could be grooming her?
She's already a legal adult. What do you mean by "grooming" her? It's my English. I don't understand the term in this context.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:37 am

What do you mean by "grooming" her?
It means to get her ready psychologically to be taken by him.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:18 pm

GemsHubby wrote:
Wisher wrote: How old is she? Is she close enough to legal age that he/they could be grooming her?
She's already a legal adult. What do you mean by "grooming" her? It's my English. I don't understand the term in this context.

Basically seducing her into the idea of joining them.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Maybe bringing the family in is not the wisest choice.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:03 pm

Wisher wrote:
GemsHubby wrote:
Wisher wrote: How old is she? Is she close enough to legal age that he/they could be grooming her?

Basically seducing her into the idea of joining them.
Excuse me, but this comment of you is really disrespectful, to say it in a friendly way. Actually I would like to use more drastic words. Some of you guys are really going too far. It's their daughter, for God's sake. No matter if she's of legal age or not, she should keep out of this. Show a little respect!!!

I can only hope that the author of this thread won’t be deterred by such inappropiate comments to post here again.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:42 pm

You may not have been reading the same thread the rest of us have, or any of the other threads where a family member was added to the mix.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:35 am

GemsHubby, I'm not sure if you ever did, but so we don't have to go back through the whole thread, can you give us a basic recap of their working relationship. Is he still her boss? Do they work together daily in a public type job? How do they interact there?

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:42 am

GemsHubby / Dave (of DavidnDaria),

How is your project to translate Gema's book2 from Spanish to English progressing? We waiting for it eagerly. When can we expect it to be available on Amazon?

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:40 pm

My wife was desperate to have sex with her boss and talked about longing for him to make love to her and even said she wanted to have his baby.

Nothing happened other than a kiss and a grope at a party when they worked together, but they met up again just before Christmas last year.

They’ve been having what Ann calls “fun sex” every month or so since then, but she has nothing like the feeling she had for him when they worked together..

She enjoys being submissive so we’re pretty sure that a lot of the attraction was that he was her boss.

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:08 am

GemsHubby,

I know I am bugging you repeatedly about the translation of book2. Sorry if it bothers you. But I don't know what to do. I am a fan of (yours and) your wife's work. But Gema has chosen to block you from updating this thread and decided to give priority to her Spanish blog. I love Spanish. But I don't understand a word of it. And Google translator just doesn't cut it for me when I want to read Gema's blog.

I am waiting eagerly waiting for book2 in English. And not just that; book3 too. Would it not be phenomenally great if you released both Spanish and English version of book3 at the same time?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:49 am

My wife's boss was fucking her for almost a year. I loved it, she loved it and he was thrilled.
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:44 pm

How are you and Gema doing? I'm a little worried Gema has suddenly stopped posting on her blog for over a week now, that unusual. I hope everything is alright with and your family and you both taking just a little hiatus. My best wishes for you both. I think I can speak for a couple of people, it would be great to hear from you soon again.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:50 am

Tumblr is blocking adult content after December 17.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:02 am

Sorry for the long absence. Two things have happened. Let's start with the easy one:

As you know, Tumblr has banned all adult content. We don't know yet what we will do about it. We have opened another account in Tumblr called gemaesposacaliente2. Eventually my wife will continue to post there, although with softcore images. Or we might move to a different platform. We are still at gemaesposacaliente.blogspot.com, so whatever we will do, we will announce it there too.

Now the tough part. The real reason why we haven't been posting any updates. Gerardo has been diagnosed advanced lung cancer. It doesn't look good for him. We are both shocked. My wife is destroyed. In the end, she really had developed strong feelings for him. But I am not jealous, that's ok with me. I just don't think that certain things have to be exclusive to one person only. But I am very sad as well. Not as much as my wife of course, but I guess that when something like this happens, you find out how much you really cared for the other person, in spite of some differences. I don't know how this is going to continue. It's definitely not going to continue with Gerardo, unless a miracle happens. Doctors always give you some hope, but his chances are very low.

What I do know is that after some time, our cuckold story will continue. Because, after all, that's what I am, a cuckold. I need this. I might even need it more than my wife.

As of the translation of book 2, thanks to a reader here, it is finished. I just have to review it, edit it and reformat it. But right now, I don't feel like doing it. I will, but I need some time too to recover from the shock.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:46 am

Daniel,

Worry about what is important. The translation we did will still be there when you feel it's time. What we want to convey publicly to you is our extreme sadness over this horrible turn. Both of us were shocked and deeply saddened by the news of Gerardo's health. We know how important he is to both of you. We pray that he is not suffering too badly and that both you and Gemma find strength in each other and in your own hearts.

If you need us, you know we will be here, in any capacity you need.

David and Daria

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:49 am

My condolences to you both. I know that this relationship with Gerardo hasn't been the easiest one but it changed both your lives for the better, I think. Heal each others pain and emerge stronger than before!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:10 am

Dear Gemshubby,

So sorry to hear this.
Take care of each other and take the time needed before proceeding with wherever you want to go next.

Even if "nothing happens" for some time, it would still be great if you would bother to check in and drop us a line so we can follow your progress.

Sincerely
elina

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:18 pm

Yes, please don't drop away like so many others!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:38 pm

Gerardo may deteriorate quickly but your wife can still serve him to the end. Even old sick men get horny and I'm sure he would appreciate it. He may also help transition her to his successor, depending on how he takes this - bitterly or with grace.
And I hate to be thinking of this but it could be an opportunity for your wife at the company. After all, she manages an important client...
I wish Gerardo the best of luck and my sympathy to all 4 of you.
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:23 am

Hello, I just want to wish you, Gema and your family a Merry Christmas. I hope your wife is doing better, you have said you had some stomach problems? My best wishes, I'm sure there will come better times. Hope to hear from you soon again;)

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:40 am

Both Daria and I echo Max's wishes to you, Gemma and your family. We hope and pray that you all can find some joy and peace during this holiday season.

Take care of yourselves,

David and Daria