Her boss fucking my wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
GemsHubby
Experienced

Re: Her boss fucking my wife

Unread post by GemsHubby » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:14 am

Hi Polleny. Restrictions had been lifted, but now we are back to confinement, meaning that we can't travel outside the city (depends on the city, but this is our case). However, regardless of restrictions, we have been trying to be cautious and have minimized contacts, which also includes sexual contacts, unfortunately.

She's back to wearing her plug on a frequent basis. Anal sex is something she missed with Gerardo. Looks like his nephew is preparing her for it, for when they hopefully meet. He is asking her for prove that that she's wearing it for him. Call it random inspection.

I haven't started yet translating book 4. Actually, it would be books 4, 5 and 6. It happens to be a long story and Gema has broken (over 1000 pages so far) and Gema has broken it up into smaller pieces. Books 4 and 5 have been published in Spanish. I am currently helping her writing book 6, which is projected to be the last one.

Thank you for reading her.
My wife's blog: gemaesposacaliente.blogspot.com

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:32 pm

It's always good to hear from you.

cornudoyesposa27
Trainable

Unread post by cornudoyesposa27 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:08 am

Her boss fucking my wife is a fantasy of mine indeed.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:07 pm

Any news? It's always great hearing from you.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:09 pm

Hello!

I don’t want this thread to die so I better write something.

This pandemic is taking forever but I hope you are well. At least you are producing books. In lack of english versions I google translate them. Right now I’m on book 7, one book after book 6 witch would be te last book, and as I understand there is one more to go. So at least you have to be alive and kicking.

Have a good summer, hopefully out of quarantine.

Polleny

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:31 am

Great lets keep this going. My exwife and my wife now have screwed bosses and coworkers and I find it very erotic.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:33 am

They are up to Vol. 7 in their books. It seems Gemma has another interest, but is now mixing fiction with fact in her newer adventures (or so I read from the summaries).
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:39 am

Can someone help me out with her tumblr blog? I'm just getting into this story (on page 3 with the Xmas party) and I was wondering if there's a way to see her Tumblr blog posts from when this all started and if there's a way to put them in chronological order from oldest to newest so I can follow along there with what's posted here? From what I've gathered from translating a few random things here and there, not sure how much I'm going to like this series of events, but want to give it a try.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:18 pm

Sandeep will you share what happened with your wife and your boss?

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:21 pm

COVID destroyed my wifes long term (almost 11 years) affair with her Boss/Lover. long story, I start to write it on here occasionally, but then delete it...who wants to read about the END of a relationship??

Will miss the confort of it, and the regularness of it, but a year and a half cooped up in the house with no sexual outlet but me has reignited ALL of her old fantasies and desires she had before becoming "exclusive" with her Boss/Lover and maybe the end of one relationship will become the FANTASTIC beginning of a whole new stage of this lifestyle for us!!

Fingers crossed....CW

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:34 pm

Dear JMNBabe,

I think a lot of us would also like to hear about the ending.
There are potentially interesting lessons to be learned from this.
Please share with us!

Sincerely
elina

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:05 pm

Hallo Gemshubby!

We haven’t heard from you here for quite a while. Are you to to busy with writing and translating or have you lost interest in OHW?

Polleny

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:28 pm

From bok 7

I knew it! I was almost sure that what bothered you the most was not my infidelity with … and …, but the fact that I had made you believe that your meeting with … was accidental! It hurts you that it was a staging with me as the director. As jealous as you are, you resent me more for that than for that trio I did with … and … . I have already apologized for my infidelity, but I will not do it for my deception. I did what I had to do at the time. And you enjoyed it and you became another woman, the woman who was a prisoner inside you. No, I won't apologize for that.

I really liked this.

I hope I avoided any spoiling by masking the name’s.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:51 am

Polleny wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:05 pm
Hallo Gemshubby!

We haven’t heard from you here for quite a while. Are you to to busy with writing and translating or have you lost interest in OHW?

Polleny
We are still here. But with COVID still around, although vaccinated. For now, we are still limiting ourselves to sexting with Gerardo's nephew (we live in Madrid and he is in Barcelona). He is proving to be quite imaginative... and demanding. Gema continues to write and I am having more responsibility in helping her in that.

In fact, I have recently been officially upgraded to cowriter. For me, it has always been weird to talk about my feelings and fantasies and it is even more so to write about it. For some reason, it's easier for me to do so in English; I guess it feels like it's a different person doing it or it puts some distance between my conscious part and my inner self.

I don't know if it was harder to write some passages when the story was real than to help her write our current fictional story. I guess that the fictional story might be easier (for me), as not everything that I write or suggest her to write must be something I really want to happen; at least, I can always hide behind this argument.

And Alan, Gerardo's nephew, is influencing the story, too, from afar. I guess that we are all imagining would we would find exciting if COVID wasn't around. But that doesn't mean that we want all of that to happen in reality!

P.S: I don't think that Gema and Alan have already "met" but I can't be sure about it, despite COVID. We are very careful but she can be very secretive when she wants. Shew knows that not knowing for sure makes me crazy. I guess I really don't want to know if they have already had a secret encounter or if everything has been limited to sexting.

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:44 am

Thanks Gemshubby

Good to see that both you and Gema is well and playing it safe.

Also very pleased to see that Gema and Alan are forming a strong connection.

Sincerely
elina

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:37 am

My 34-year-old wife and her boss have been fucking for more than three years. He is her favorite and most frequent guy but she loves them all. I was overwhelmed with joy when it first came about and am still thrilled each time they get together.

She tells me she would never recommend a workplace relationship to others for obvious reasons. The two have developed several rules of behavior to avoid suspicions, but she thinks few can follow all those. Both realize any slip-up by either could become embarrassing at the least. She has learned this work-husband relationship is different from others. It came about through mutual admiration, working closely with the other, and physical desire. The two aren't exclusive, but it's definitely like no other she has had during the seven years she has been dating others.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

mkha
Prepubescent

Unread post by mkha » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:19 pm

[/quote]

We are still here. But with COVID still around, although vaccinated. For now, we are still limiting ourselves to sexting with Gerardo's nephew (we live in Madrid and he is in Barcelona).
[/quote]

That is why the Lord created AVE, isn't it? h ;) ;)

mkha
Prepubescent

Unread post by mkha » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:20 pm

[/quote]

We are still here. But with COVID still around, although vaccinated. For now, we are still limiting ourselves to sexting with Gerardo's nephew (we live in Madrid and he is in Barcelona).
[/quote]

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:41 am

Happy New Year to all of you! My wife sends her best wishes, too! (She knows that I continue to read on this forum).

Yes, AVE is "Alta Velocidad Española", which means Spanish High Speed train. She took that train monthly when she went to "see" that customer of her boss.

By the way, if you look up the book cover of "Gema Esposa Caliente: Vol. 8", it's her! Her virtual boyfriend (Alan, the nephew of her deceased boss, Gerardo) demanded that she used an actual picture of hers. She gave in to his demands, which I think is hot, as she is rather shy about exposing herself. I believe that it clearly proves that the thought of it turns her on. I used a lot of smudging on that book cover, though, so you won't see much, but I believe that the fact and the reason are still hot.

Due to COVID, there isn't much happening other than in the virtual space. There is no real sex going on, at least as far as I know (those who have read our story know that she doesn't tell me everything and that I love the eery feeling of uncertainty), but there is still a lot of mind-fucking. We three are fantasizing about how it would be (or could be) without COVID, the things we eventually would like to happen. Sometimes it feels like it's really happening. The brain is definitely our most important sex organ.

However, things have calmed down, too. I still crave being cuckolded and she says that she still loves the thrill of "cheating" on me. But neither on her nor on my side does it seem to be an urge as it was before. Right now, we are happy to keep it on a fantasy level (if I can truly believe that she hasn't seen Alan in the flesh...). I am not sure if after COVID we will go back to hotwifing. I guess we will at some point in time, but it feels different right now.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:12 am

Happy New year to you and your Wife too.

Not strange that you express uncertainty w.r.t what will happen when the pandemic is over, whenever that might be. Right now it seems like there is always another wave with a new variant starting in some part of the world and soon to come to a own near you...

I hope that you will still enjoy life with your Wife even if the future of Her cuckolding you is somewhat uncertain right now.

Sincerely
elina

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:00 am

Just trying to keep this thread going.
Have either of you found jobs?

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:14 pm

I'm never sure when these threads drop off. If there is no interest, I'll let it go.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:51 am

i'm interested

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:13 am

wmraim wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:14 pm
I'm never sure when these threads drop off. If there is no interest, I'll let it go.
Stories about a wife and her boss are my favorite. I love when he is dominant. This is an intense fantasy of mine... hope you'll write more!
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

henry_k
Prepubescent

Unread post by henry_k » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:27 am

Dear GemsHubby , is there coming any more of your books in English? I have the 3 from Amazon on my kindle