Regarding your cum,

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

When it comes to eating your OWN cum. (up to three)

1. I have done it since before I was married or even dating.
25%
2. I don't do it, and doubt I ever would.
9%
3. I want to, but can't get it done.
14%
4. I do it, but my wife doesn't know.
13%
5. My wife wants me to, but I don't want to.
2%
6. It was my idea, but my wife loves it.
25%
7. It was my wife's idea, and I like it.
11%
8. My wife makes me, and I hate it.
2%

Total votes: 442

jagman1957
Experienced

Regarding your cum,

Unread post by jagman1957 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:20 am

I am not at this point intested in the experience of being made to eat a Bulls cum, I am wondering about your own cum.

Over 30 years ago when i was in my early 20s one of the older guys in my unit talked about eating his girlfriend's pussy after he came in it. I was at the same time interested and repulsed.

Over the years I have thought about eating my own cum. Now that I am a cuckold the subject has come up in our marriage. Please take a moment to complete the poll.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Re: Regarding your cum,

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:34 am

A few Saturday mornings ago, she asked me back to bed. We kissed, rubbed, massaged. I got between her legs and while rubbing my cock on her pussy lips & clit I came.

I immediately dove in, before the 'after sex blues' set in. Less than a minute after cumming. No talking about it before hand as before, I knew how she felt, she told me, previously I talked while we played and again mentioned me licking her pussy after I cum on it, and again she said OK, she'd like that.

Unfortunately we had used lubricant so really didn't get to taste me, it was mixture of her, lube and me.

She seemed to be enjoying it, THEN I got one of those rare 'sex headaches' and 'locked' neck, so I couldn't finish her off. For me it was 3 Tylenol's and lying still. She took her Magic Wand "Big John" and she went to work on herself. After a few minutes the headache subsided enough for me to help her digitally. She orgasmed, mere minutes later we gave her a second then a third before she called it quits.

Will I repeat?, yes I will, next time I plan on using less lube so I can actually taste myself.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:54 am

Should there be a question: It was her BF's idea and he likes/does not like it ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:57 am

I eat her FB's cum when he is finished with her and its time for me to perform clean up duties. However, just can't get pass eating my own. In addition to clean up duties I have had it straight from the source.

fragile3013
Prepubescent

Unread post by fragile3013 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:13 am

I go weak in the knees and love the feeling I get doing it.
Last edited by fragile3013 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:00 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:I eat her FB's cum when he is finished with her and its time for me to perform clean up duties. However, just can't get pass eating my own. In addition to clean up duties I have had it straight from the source.
I C O M P L E T E L Y lose the urge the second I start ejaculating ! Frustrating! I had a girlfriend years ago force her way on to sitting my my face and it wasn't bad at all and I enjoyed it, but felt no sexual urges in my body when doing it. Same with my wife...I can eat cum, but don't have a sexual urge or feelings in my body when doing it...

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:42 pm

bradisalpha wrote:Should there be a question: It was her BF's idea and he likes/does not like it ??

Brad

So many options that I could have asked, and YOURS is a good one.. but the limited me to 8 choices.

Maybe will have to do another one in a few months.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:53 pm

jagman1957 wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:Should there be a question: It was her BF's idea and he likes/does not like it ??

Brad

So many options that I could have asked, and YOURS is a good one.. but the limited me to 8 choices.

Maybe will have to do another one in a few months.
I understand. Lol !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:08 am

Have for years (like 20) and had also done it when I was youngerbut guilt got the better of me (Catholics and Jewish folks can brag all they want on perfecting guilt, imx puritans have that car nailed).

My GF has always been intrigued by it and I have to say I was a bit non plussed when she shared this with a kinky friend the morning after the first time I did it with her and and another girl in an ffm.

Producing less semen has been the only downside of being on estrogen for mtf transition. I used to ejaculate on my face pretty regularly and there's not much point to that now.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:58 am

In truth, I had an affair partner that "taught" me the virtues of cum-eating and creampie eating.

She had some peculiar fetishes that included having me lick my own cum from her pussy, and snowballing it with her, and grinding her cum-filled pussy into my face, smothering me. One of her favorite things was to either jack me off, into a martini glass, or have me do it while she watched, then share the cum from the glass with me.

Toward the end of our relationship, she brought home "surprise" creampies, which she had me clean up without telling me about it (I always knew).

mrhotwifejen
Trainable

Unread post by mrhotwifejen » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:29 am

I chose 3, 4, and 6.
3. I desperately want to eat a creampie from my wife's pussy, but I lose interest after I cum inside of her.
4. I've edged myself into her panties and slurped it up.
6. It was my idea, but I don't know whether she'll like it.

msslave
Trainable

Unread post by msslave » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:07 am

Wife/Mistress started having me clean up my "mess" as we got deeper into her dominance over me. I was reluctant at first, but went down and dove in with my tongue full force to prove what a good slave I was. As we progressed she started grabbing the back of my head with her hands and holding me tight to her pussy, "forcing" me to submit. There were even times when she'd throw a leg over my back. Thoughts of how she used to make me clean her still make me horny to this day.

Later when I was denied all penetration, I'd be allowed to masturbate on her ass, as she told me I was too small to be allowed insider her. Naturally I had to lick my "spend" up. Other times I'd have to kneel at her feet. She'd humiliate me about my lack of manhood. I'd have to cum into a bowl and she'd spoon it up and feed me. I was to hold my cum in my mouth until she said, "Swallow."

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:59 am

msslave wrote:Wife/Mistress started having me clean up my "mess" as we got deeper into her dominance over me. I was reluctant at first, but went down and dove in with my tongue full force to prove what a good slave I was. As we progressed she started grabbing the back of my head with her hands and holding me tight to her pussy, "forcing" me to submit. There were even times when she'd throw a leg over my back. Thoughts of how she used to make me clean her still make me horny to this day.

Later when I was denied all penetration, I'd be allowed to masturbate on her ass, as she told me I was too small to be allowed insider her. Naturally I had to lick my "spend" up. Other times I'd have to kneel at her feet. She'd humiliate me about my lack of manhood. I'd have to cum into a bowl and she'd spoon it up and feed me. I was to hold my cum in my mouth until she said, "Swallow."
Hmmmm... It sounds like you are a very lucky cuck!!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:04 pm

I do it, but usually only if I cum before her, blow inside her, then go down on her while she uses her vibrator on herself so she can get off too.

I much prefer eating her boyfriend's cum out of her though. When they meet he usually blows inside her 2-3 times, so even after the 20 minute drive home, there's plenty to taste and clean.

WAY more sexy, IMO!

dcdb
Experienced

Unread post by dcdb » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:33 pm

mrhotwifejen wrote:I chose 3, 4, and 6.
3. I desperately want to eat a creampie from my wife's pussy, but I lose interest after I cum inside of her.

You and about 20% of the others need to join the club to get over number 3.

http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... =7&t=38053

A little encouragement from your wife goes a long way.
With her help, I clean up every time.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38053

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:21 pm

I just this week mentioned to my wife about my desire to try this, and she seems to be all for it. Her response being "whatever, as long as it doesn't go in my mouth. Lol" and we did have a good laugh about that. Haha.

Ultimately if we do end up making this step, eating her louvers creampie would be of interest to me.

dan4encore
Prepubescent

Unread post by dan4encore » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:39 pm

I've done it, though usually with some encouragement - so yes she knows, but I think "loves it" is a bit strong.

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:07 am

I've been eating my own creampies since I was 19. The first time, I wanted to eat the girl some more after we fucked, and I wasn't sure how long I should wait to go down on her after I filled her pussy. I made a quick decision that 5 minutes was probably long enough, and I began my career as a pussy vacuum. On a numerous occasions I have eaten other men's cum from a woman, which I enjoy more than eating my own. All the women I've performed clean up on have responded very enthusiastically except for one.

chastitysub4her
Virgin

Unread post by chastitysub4her » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:00 am

I eat my own precum and my cum and find it so arousing. My wife also feeds me my precum by kissing me with it or rubbing her fingers in my mouth. Sometimes she has me kiss her pretty feet and toes while telling me to rub my lil clitty dick for her while she uses her Hitachi and makes me look at her pussy telling me that I am NOT allowed to touch it but can only watch as she makes herself cum. After I cum on her feet she has me clean all of my cum off and it makes me feel so submissive which I love so much

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:57 am

Early in our marriage my wife and I started transitioning into a wife led relationship and I suggested to her that I should be cleaning her after cumming inside her. She was immediately on board with that and for several years it was an on again off again thing. Usually, when she was in the mood she would tell me that if I came inside her I would have to clean it up afterwards, always when I was just on the verge of cumming! I always agreed of course, at that point it's hard not to and she knew it! It finally progressed to where if I had an orgasm I had to clean it up, whether it was inside her or elsewhere. If it came out of my dick, I was going to clean it up.

When she started cuckolding me the first time around I was always left at home while she would go out and get fucked. She always required me to clean her pussy as soon as she returned home. The cuckolding stopped while we were raising kids but when she started back up she decided she wanted me present whenever possible. After she started back she quit letting me 'dirty her pussy' as she puts it, but still requires me to clean her pussy whenever her bulls 'dirty' it. I still have to clean up all my own messes whenever she allows me to have an orgasm.

ILoveit1104
Virgin

Unread post by ILoveit1104 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:08 pm

As far as a whole load of my own cum, no ive never tried it, but there have been times im with my wife and so aroused that ill lick my own precum off my finger tips in front of her. That or ill rub my precum all over her lips, then suck on her lips. Lol. But as for my own CUM, no... never done it lol.
"Baby.... i....have to.... call you back".........*click*

mrhotwifejen
Trainable

Unread post by mrhotwifejen » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:04 am

dcdb wrote:

Thanks dcdb. I agree. I had previously read your post and shared it with my wife. However, she hasn't taken the hint yet and I don't want to push too much. Part of my fascination is her genuine interest.

dcdb
Experienced

Unread post by dcdb » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:32 am

mrhotwifejen wrote:
dcdb wrote:

Thanks dcdb. I agree. I had previously read your post and shared it with my wife. However, she hasn't taken the hint yet and I don't want to push too much. Part of my fascination is her genuine interest.
Yup, I was in the same predicament, I really was obsessed in trying it but failed on my own no matter how hard I tried, (for years). One day toward the end of a month I told her I could use a big, big favor. I told her I wanted to join C3 really bad but couldn't without her help. And I needed to get it done by the 1st of the month, would she help? Please, pretty please. One thing that I think helps is I just want to slurp it up and spit it out in the bathroom. I am not turned on much with eating my own, it's more the thought of she's been done for me, and that may be a turnoff for her too. You might want to try that, just sucking it out.
With her help, I clean up every time.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38053

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:03 am

Did she help you ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

zedd767
Virgin

Unread post by zedd767 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:45 am

We both enjoy the cleanup of her BF's creampie, and I think she would also enjoy me cleaning up my own mess, but after cumming she would need to make me do that. We've talked about it, and she likes the idea, but not has not acted on it in the moment.
It is better to be unfaithful than to be faithful without wanting to be. (Brigitte Bardot)