Regarding your cum,

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

When it comes to eating your OWN cum. (up to three)

1. I have done it since before I was married or even dating.
25%
2. I don't do it, and doubt I ever would.
9%
3. I want to, but can't get it done.
14%
4. I do it, but my wife doesn't know.
13%
5. My wife wants me to, but I don't want to.
2%
6. It was my idea, but my wife loves it.
25%
7. It was my wife's idea, and I like it.
11%
8. My wife makes me, and I hate it.
2%

Total votes: 442

Pinhead
$2 Ho

Re: Regarding your cum,

Unread post by Pinhead » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:31 pm

I've eaten my own cum since I began masturbating at 15 or 16 or earlier...It was an acquired taste and I love it now! When my wife swallows my cum and tells my how "sweet" I am I KNOW exactly what she is talking about!! She is not on birth control so no pussy cream pies for me since she was pregnant 9 YEARS AGO!!! ARGHHHH... :(

dcdb
Experienced

Unread post by dcdb » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:29 pm

bradisalpha wrote:Did she help you ??

Brad
Well yes she did, that was the first time for me and after it was like finally!!!!

It's kind of funny how even now I will say I would like to do it tonight. We get done and if she doesn't say anything I won't, but I always do if she says go for it after I cum. For us guys it's like no means yes no matter what with cleaning up. I guess I need her assurance and if she lets me off the hook I am always bummed later. I have to remind her that if I ask to do it to not let me back out. The Creampie Cleanup Club really helps the motivation to do it on a regular basis.
With her help, I clean up every time.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38053

volt_lord1
Prepubescent

Unread post by volt_lord1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:32 pm

In the mid 80's, before I had heard of cuckolding or hotwiring, my wife E and I lived near Fort Worth for a few years. We had been married for about 5 years. We had been talking about her having sex with others, more my idea than hers but she liked it. One night while having sex, she was on top and after I came she moved up and lowered her used pussy to my mouth. I loved it and ate her till she came a few times and I was hard again. After that night about half the time I would lick her after.
A few months later E had her first afternoon with someone else. He didn't know I knew so she showered there and we also had company when I got home so it was long after and I didn't taste anything. She kept seeing #1 but always showered after so I never got much. Fast forward a few months and she had #2. It was just once with him, she sat on my face and large amounts of his cum came out. I was hooked, I loved the taste and the kinky aspect of it. She stopped showering after seeing #1 and would bring her freshly used pussy home for me to clean.
We told #1 that I was aware of what my bride was doing and tried a threesome. That didn't work well, he had performance problems with me in the same room. So we started having date nights with the three of us, both holding hands and kissing her, lots of curious looks. When we got to back to our place or his E would go back and forth between rooms. That was the freshest pies I ever got and I loved it.
We moved back to Tulsa after about 18 months and things slowed down for awhile. E talked with a ex boss who she had sex with before we married. E said he didn't want to play when she brought up our lifestyle. I still have a feeling that more went on with him than she would admit. Next for E was an ex brother in law. This one lasted for about a year with her traveling to him for a couple of days at a time, usually once a month. The creampies would be hours old before I would get them, I still loved it as he was a heavy cummer and was very tasty.
We stopped after B-I-L got to attached. After this it was only my creampies, E didn't want to play anymore. Now with menopause it's been years since we have had sex. I think back to those times and would love to have another pie to clean up.

Tommy
Experienced

Unread post by Tommy » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:48 am

I've learned two techniques to overcome that post-orgasm reluctance ...
One was alluded to earlier in this thread ... cum in your wife while she is atop you, then have her move up and sit on your face, draining into your mouth. If you're likely to object, have her tie you up first. My wife isn't too keen on face-sitting, but when her lover wanted her to do this for me, she was all for it. This also works for snowballing when she makes you cum in her mouth.

The other technique works when you are alone. And this involves what I call the no-escape scenario. I did this at work a couple times. I went to masturbate in a locked conference room. But before I started the proceedings, I made sure there as no way I could clean up in that room: no tissues, no hankies, nothing to wipe with at all. Having caught the full load in my hand, there is no way to exit the conference room into the public without eating every last bit of the cum. Try it -- you'll see just how fast and eager you can be to get rid of it by gulping it down!

Only a few times and that gets you over the reluctance, and you can do it any time, anywhere after that. I had a lover who simply adored when I ate my own output when I was alone, so it became a regular practice.

jpapjp
Trainable

Unread post by jpapjp » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Problem with eating your own cum - at least for the first few times - is you are on the downside of the orgasm and you get those first few minutes of the "guilts". It makes it very difficult to do for most guys, even though moments before they were excited and ready to go. Some find it easier to cum on some thing edible and eat it. These days I don't care who's cum it is - it's all delicious.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:27 am

I've eaten my own cum several times. Found it quite bland.
My ex only tried it once and said it was "too yucky". Go figure.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:24 am

Even when we were dating our sex life was pretty hot and wifey was really a turn on. At 5 ft., 99lbs, 34C boobs and shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, she turned quite a few heads and dressed very sexy. When we fucked, she loved it when I would pull out of her pussy and finish in her mouth. After a while, she would have me cum on her her pussy and then force my head down to clean her up. (That was her way to use me like I would use her by forcing her head down on my cock when she blew me. She liked it that way and liked doing it to me too. ) We would roleplay often where she would be sucking me and begging me to cum in her mouth. She would pulll out all stops and go full bore with her oral bag of tricks that would get me to erupt with a huge load for her to gulp down but sometimes she would snowball the load back into my mouth to swallow.

lonecuck
Experienced

Unread post by lonecuck » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:47 am

I used to get all fired up fantasizing about cuckolding with my (ex) wife, and wanted to try it, but once I'd came, I never could. I'd get all squeamish and totally lose the desire. I did get a few tastes here and there though. She really wanted to snowball me, and a few times succeeded, although I was pretty grossed out. She'd get pissed off that I was fine with her swallowing a load but wouldn't kiss her afterwards.

When we finally took it to the next level and she sucked my best friend's dick, she surprised me by kissing me with a big mouthful of his cum, forcing it into my mouth. I was taken aback, embarrassed, and on the spot, ended up swallowing it reflexively. Although I was repulsed, I didn't want too make a scene and scare him off. I was kind of pissed but couldn't help loving the mischievous glint in her eyes. She met him a few more times in the following weeks when he needed his dick sucked, which was great, but I was anxious for her to fuck him. As soon as I could get her into bed, I'd go down on her to try and find any evidence they had fucked. I never found anything until after their first actual date. She told me she'd feel more comfortable fucking him at his place. I was disappointment, but at the same time excited for her. She told me that he had a beautiful big dick and she wanted to be able to take her time and enjoy the experience, so I agreed. When she got home she was a little tipsy and giggly, but she wouldn't tell me they had fucked. I was beside myself with lust, and had to find out. So I started going down on her and couldn't help noticing the smell of his cologne on her body, all the way down to her very tender pussy. As I licked and sucked, I realized I could taste his cum in her. But this time, I wasn't at all put off. I couldn't get enough of it, and I ended up sucking and licking as much as I could from her.

After that day, I've come to love going down on a freshly fucked pussy, especially if the load isn't mine. I'll do it if it is mine too, but the thrill isn't the same.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:21 am

I've been eating my own cum for years. When I was younger I could bend my back and legs back up over my head and actually get my cock into my mouth. Those were the days! What a wonderful sensation to have a cock in your mouth. I gave myself the best blowjobs I've ever had!
Now all these years later as a happily celibate cuck my entire sex life is masturbation, always inspired by thinking about my wife and her lover. She never gave me a blowjob in the years we were lovers, but she routinely sucks her lover's great cock. I told her she makes me jealous! So she watches me in bed rub myself to orgasm and then scoop up my cum and swallow it. I've asked her to taste mine so she could compare mine with the taste of her lover's, but she always declines. I wouldn't be much of a cuck, she reminds me, if she took my cum into her body. That luxury, she said, is reserved for her lover!

Xijixj
Experienced

Unread post by Xijixj » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:24 pm

As a treat and if my gf is still horny, she has allowed me to cum on her back, ass and even face but I have to clean it all up afterwards as a trade off. My gf's sister has also had me jerk off and made me.kick the cum off the floor. It's not bad but I infintiely prefer the bulls cum.

PRsubhub
Experienced

Unread post by PRsubhub » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:15 pm

MY wife has fed me my own cum a few times and snowballed me a couple but like most once I orgasm I really don't want to eat my own cum. I have eaten her cream-pies after a bull has fucked her and I enjoy the taste of their cum and have no problem sucking off / servicing a bull for her.
Posts of "substance" must be first approved by Prairie Rose.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:32 am

The first time I tasted my cum was when I was engaged and my fiancée's elder sister caught me naked in the spare room, as I was getting out of bed. She admitted she was a virgin and that a man at work wanted her to blow him.
She was keen to try but was embarrassed that she didn't know what to do. She asked if I would teach her but at that time I wanted to be faithful so I declined. I said I'd tell her what to do though and told her how I liked it.
I let her touch me as I spoke and she persuaded me to wank myself off onto her body so she could at least find out what the taste would be like. She undressed and started masturbating which was enough to bring me off quickly. I came on her chest and tits and she scooped most of it up with her fingers and licked them clean, all the while still masturbating with her other hand.
As her orgasm approached she begged me to lick what was left of my cum off her tits and I couldn't resist. I was so turned on listening to her cumming that I didn't care that I was tasting my own cum.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:05 am

I had to choose 5 and 8. She wants me to, and I don't want to, but she makes me do it anyway and I hate it. She loves it, and loves making me do it, which is extremely erotic to me. I never know when it's going to happen, but when she wants it she always makes sure to tie me up first so that I won't be able to stop her.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Tacocuck
Trainable

Unread post by Tacocuck » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:03 am

I have licked my wife’s pussy after her BF has cum inside her but her boyfriend will cum inside my wife and then will eat her pussy multiple times. They can make love for hours and he loves to eat her pussy. I have wish he wouldn’t lick her pussy sometimes because I love sloppy seconds.

Bsod83
Trainable

Unread post by Bsod83 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:10 am

I have never had any problems with swallowing cum, my own or others. I dont mind the taste.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:04 pm

Like many, seems hot before the orgasm but gross after.

I like the “what’s good for the goose is good for the gander” scenario, so if I want my partner to eat my load, I should be willing to eat it too.

I’ve only successfully done it after a self-ruined orgasm. The “down” from it is still a little bit there but not like a full one. Only problem is I have a hard time ruining my own orgasm.

I didn’t like the taste.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

aotearoaman17
Trainable

Unread post by aotearoaman17 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:25 pm

Do it all the time after i have cum in my wife, she loves it.

Frogprince
Virgin

Unread post by Frogprince » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:35 pm

I love lapping up other guy’s cum from my wife’s pussy and licking her taint and ass dry, but I don’t see any excitement in my own cum. That’s just me though.

MikeyP
Player

Unread post by MikeyP » Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:01 pm

I masturbate and taste my own cum sometimes, but not every time. My wife was horrified one day when she was giving me a handjob and I came suddenly and some went on her tits and I immediately licked it off her. She went apeshit, calling me a pervert for eating my own cum.
So, my answer would have been my wife knows but hates it...but that wasn't one of the options.
Cuckold wannabe who is eager to see his wife enjoy lots of cock. See her pics viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68366

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:03 am

I’ve done my cum several times, I prefer his when I can. I’ve sucked his cock and let him cum in my mouth. Nothing better than warm fresh man cream directly from the source. Yes, I’m a cocksucker.

Pauline

Kays Cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Kays Cuck » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:38 pm

I have been cleaning all loads from my wife for about 4 years now whether it's mine or her lovers'. Has never been difficult for me. Its a huge turn on for us both. It's slightly less exciting cleaning up my own for the well known reason. But I still love doing it as a service to her. And that's as important to me as the kink of eating it.

pgm
Prepubescent

Unread post by pgm » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:42 pm

I really enjoy licking my cum out of my wife’s pussy, and she is always excited to oblige me. It’s a turn on for both of us, and I do it as often as I can.

I love licking my wife’s pussy after she comes home from dates, but unfortunately she hasn’t been able to offer me a dripping creampie from one of her lovers yet. Thankfully she’s turned on by the thought of it, so hopefully we can make that happen soon.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:50 am

I've been eating cum since long before I was married. Started in HS, was curious about it, first licked it off my hand, then started throwing my legs over my head and jerking into my mouth, LOVE cum. Never have understood why so few girls like it. As vanilla as my first wife was she loved when I'd go down on her after cumming in her. When I started swinging, always wanted to go down on the wife after I or hubby fucked her. With current wife, LOVE eating another guys cream pie from her. Nothing better.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:21 pm

My girlfriend would ask me to go down on her when I came too quick. I didn't like it because all the sexual tension was gone but I did it for her. I avoided my cum though. Later, she brought me her creampie from our friend. It took me a while before I had the courage to go all the way but when I did I loved it.