Cuckold Sex Life.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Please choose which of the following most closely describes your sexual life as a cuckold.

1. We have intercourse, she gives me head and hand jobs, and I both eat and finger her, and enjoy her breats.
44%
2. We don't have intercourse, but she gives me head and hand jobs, and I both eat and finger her, and enjoy her breats.
10%
3. We don't have intercourse, she doesn't give me head, but I get hand jobs, and I both eat and finger her, and enjoy her breats.
15%
3. We don't have intercourse, nor does she give me head or hand jobs, but I both eat and finger her, and enjoy her breats..
10%
4. We don't have intercourse, she doesn't give me head or hand jobs, I can't eat her, but can finger her, and I get to enjoy her breats.
2%
5. We don't have intercourse, she doesn't give me head or hand jobs, I can't eat or finger her.
13%
6. Other, see below!
6%

Total votes: 294

Sambr3
Prepubescent

Re: Cuckold Sex Life.

Unread post by Sambr3 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:37 pm

I have never had sex with my wife, I do eat her almost every day... A few times when extremely happy I've gotten a hand job

Little Petey
Experienced

Unread post by Little Petey » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:22 am

I am allowed to masturbate as often as I need to alleviate sexual frustration. But sexual intercourse has been out of the question for more than 13 years. My wife and Greg are in love and they are faithful to each other. I respect their right to privately enjoy sex together as often they wish at their leisure.

Cuckoldme
Trainable

Unread post by Cuckoldme » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:26 am

We have a pretty good sex life but I’d gladly pause our sex if she wanted to have a lover for an a period of time. I’d possibly hold off sex for a year if she constantly cuckolded me.
I think I enjoy her having lovers more than sex itself but wouldn’t give it up forever.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:00 am

We still have intercourse, but not with the frequency or intensity we did at one time. It's partly because after several years of being a cuckold. I actually have more desire for her to fuck others instead of me and usually I have to fantasize about her being a hotwife to get an erection. It's not that I don't think she's attractive or that I don't love her. In fact, I've never loved her more in all of our marriage and she has never been sexier. I've just been transformed into a cuckold and I have a hard time being my former self. It's also partly because of age and medication too, but anytime I talk to men online who want to fuck her I get aroused. It's a messed up and confusing thing that I'm unable to completely understand.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:25 am

frank r wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:34 am
At present, SIR is here between three and five days every other week. When Beth and i are alone i may fuck her
but only if i have gotten verbal permission from SIR. When alone oral sex from me almost nightly but always on
video feed with SIR watching. He chooses if and when she may service me.
When SIR is with us he of course sleeps with BETH, and i sleep in the den. When i can watch and serve them both
varies. All rules of course can change should SIR so desire. It is working for us. It is hot!
With the New Year came new rules. SIR is here now most evenings. I no longer am allowed to have intercourse
with Beth. SIR enjoy s now fucking my ass as i service Beth's sex orally. When SIR is away i am caged 24/7.
Those evenings i am allowed to sleep with Beth and there is a new intimacy between the two of us.
When i am allowed to join thems i remain caged and mounted by my Master. This only heightens my desire
to service hm orally in the morning. Beth hates getting up at 6 a.m. to service SIR before he leaves so i
make the coffee and kneel and service him. Now and then he will allow me to be milked by his hand , but only
after he has fed me his load.
Slowly friends are beginning to realize that SIR is more than a friend who shares our home.

HotWife22
Prepubescent

Unread post by HotWife22 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:40 am

Cuckold sex life for couples can be a great way to spice up your relationship. It can be very exciting and sexual, and it can add a new level of excitement to your sex life. There are many different ways to enjoy cuckold sex life for couples. You can use it as a way to spice up your relationship or as a way to add a new level of excitement to your sex life.

Cuckold sex life for couples can be a great way to spice up your relationship. It can be very exciting and sexual, and it can add a new level of excitement to your sex life. There are many different ways to enjoy cuckold sex life for couples. You can use it as a way to spice up your relationship or as a way to add a new level of excitement to your sex life.

One way to enjoy cuckold sex life for couples is to use it as a way to add a new level of excitement to your sex life. You can use it as a way to add a new level of excitement to your relationship or as a way to add a new level of excitement to your sex life. You can use it as a way to add a new level of excitement to your relationship. If you are interesting go to our forum

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:11 am

Welcome to the forum Hotwife22.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:49 am

I don’t get anything from her per her lovers instructions. I was informed yesterday he has sent a package to her mothers home with instructions to put a cock cage on me and for her to keep one key and the other key goes to him. This is supposed to happen August 4th.

He plans on spending the weekend Thursday & Friday at her mother’s home with my wife while I return to our RV.

I asked my wife why a cock cage, she said he wants to remind me constantly of my position and there’s no better way than having me caged 24/7. I seen a picture of my new apparel. I’ve read I will have to sit all the time to pee.

Pauline

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:52 am

I can jack off as much as i want but she doesnt blow me or give me hand jobs. I getvto slide my little cock in her pussy about 2-3 pumps then she tells me to jack off and she will fuck my ass till i cum. I havnt cum in her or got off with her pussy this year

uk2bcucked
Prepubescent

Unread post by uk2bcucked » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:26 am

We have PIV occasionally but condom only. Her BF is bareback since the start of the year. Before that it was the other way around. We planned to try this for a month it extended to 6 and I can’t see why it won’t last the year. We are yet to discuss what 2023 might hold

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:43 am

For years we have had very infrequent intercourse. Maybe 3 times a year. I’ve gotten maybe two blowjobs in 3 years. Mainly she let’s me hump her hand as long as I’m wearing my nightie.

She has told me that my sissy clitty doesn’t do anything for her sexually and she’s not interested in it. She makes it clear she can’t feel me and recently was honest enough to say she doesn’t enjoy sex with me.

I am kept pussy free, handjob and blow job free and now breast free.

She loves me and relishes my worshipping of her body. We are strongly in love and the marriage is great.
Please read about our current cuckold adventure here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62932
Take a look for yourself: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63207&start=25

Caribwaters
Trainable

Unread post by Caribwaters » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:59 pm

Limited to making her cum orally. Rarely allowed to engage in intercourse. If I want release I have to kneel in between her legs as she lies on the bed and jack off cuming on her body. When finished she tells me to lick off all my cum from her body (all of it). If I don't, it will quite awhile until I cum again.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:50 am

The 2003 when we became a Hotwife/Cuckold Couple when still did everything, until 2018 when she caged my cock Then I was limited until her lovers where done with her and I ate her pussy clean. Then in January 2021 as part of our New Year's resolution. I would no longer be able to penetrate her. I can play with her all I want or she wants. But I can no long put my cuck inside her pussy. When she sucks my cock and I get close to cumming she finishes me off with a hand job or tells me to finish myself off. Either way she makes me cum on myself and then eat all my cum. So I am a proud necklace wearing pussy free chastity caged cum eating cuckold. Yes I have two necklaces one has the cuckold symbol of a rooster and a cage and the other one just simply says CUCKOLD in big bold letters
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

CuckTimothy
Trainable

Unread post by CuckTimothy » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:34 am

My wife's pussy, her bottom and her breasts all belong to her bull, I am celibate apart from masturbating and sometimes sucking her bull's penis, which is a rare treat, her bull is just so much better at sex than me 😥

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:45 am

the only way I can have pleasure is jerking off, sometimes she watches, sometimes it is while watching her