Cuckold Sex Life.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Please choose which of the following most closely describes your sexual life as a cuckold.

1. We have intercourse, she gives me head and hand jobs, and I both eat and finger her, and enjoy her breats.
44%
2. We don't have intercourse, but she gives me head and hand jobs, and I both eat and finger her, and enjoy her breats.
10%
3. We don't have intercourse, she doesn't give me head, but I get hand jobs, and I both eat and finger her, and enjoy her breats.
15%
3. We don't have intercourse, nor does she give me head or hand jobs, but I both eat and finger her, and enjoy her breats..
10%
4. We don't have intercourse, she doesn't give me head or hand jobs, I can't eat her, but can finger her, and I get to enjoy her breats.
2%
5. We don't have intercourse, she doesn't give me head or hand jobs, I can't eat or finger her.
13%
6. Other, see below!
6%

Total votes: 294

jagman1957
Experienced

Cuckold Sex Life.

Unread post by jagman1957 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:07 pm

I am wondering what kind of sexual relations cucks have with their wives. Please don't take the poll unless you are an actual cuckold.
Last edited by jagman1957 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

Bound2bmine
Trainable

Re: Cuckold Sex Life.

Unread post by Bound2bmine » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:17 pm

Well I'm an X cuckold. But like most men who share their wife the sex falls off if they have a steady lover. Mine went from sharing together to blow jobs then too handjobs and eventually to not much at all.
Skype = jb1038_2
Kik = bound2bmine

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:26 pm

Thanks Bound2bmine, if I may ask, when you say ex, is that because she doesn't do guys anymore, or she is gone?
I am cuckold!

Bound2bmine
Trainable

Unread post by Bound2bmine » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:52 pm

No because she left me for her lover. If you read my story that's linked in my signature you get an idea of what happened and yes that's her and her lover in the picture posted along with the story.
Skype = jb1038_2
Kik = bound2bmine

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:42 am

The last time my wife and I had sex was in May while we were in Vegas. I simply can't satisfy her with my little penis. Last Monday night after her lover went home, I lay beside her while she masturbated. I stroked my little dick. When she was done, she told me to cum. She doesn't really like even looking at my little thing.

Anyone who has read my posts know that because of Peyronies, my dick has become so tiny and bent. For some reason, I really enjoy the fact that she doesn't want it.

After her lover came in her the other night, he went to shower and she rushed into my room and told me to clean his cum out while he was in the shower. I lapped it all out and she went back to the bedroom. I love cleaning up when I have the chance.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:30 am

I chose 'other,see below'. My wife allows me to have intercourse with her occasionally but I am never allowed to cum inside her, when I start to feel like I'm going to cum I have to pull out and stop. She severely restricts my orgasms even though she masturbates me and occasionally gives me a blow job until I'm about to cum and then stops. She allows me access to her body and loves it when I make love to her ending with a good pussy licking to several orgasms.

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:20 pm

ThAnks for the responses. I am interested in how few still have sex. My wife only wants my dicklet in her immediately after she is done fucking and her partner has left. Then she is very eager to have me in her other than then, not so much.
I am cuckold!

subcuckhub
Virgin

Unread post by subcuckhub » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:19 pm

i picked #3, but should have picked other, as i only get to eat Her, She won't let touch Her sexually in any other way, She says Her body is for Her lovers, but She loves to be eaten, especially if I am cleaning Her!!!
_________
my new Mistress told me my posts need to continue to be in pink. A devoted cuck and sub for 20 years! Now a slave and cuck to a new Mistress! i love the feeling of being owned!

nuelune
Prepubescent

Unread post by nuelune » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:14 pm

The poll options don't tell the story of sex with a hotwife. There is no option for enjoying her freshly fucked (however she lets you enjoy her at that point). That is what is unique about our situation and our peculiar fetish.

mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:13 pm

There wasn't an option for "occasional" intercourse, like as a treat, so I chose no intercourse, since it doesn't happen often enough to be considered a "regular" thing ;)

boogienight69
Virgin

Unread post by boogienight69 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:28 am

2. We don't have intercourse, but she gives me head and hand jobs, and I both eat and finger her, and enjoy her breats.
UK cuckold couple, slowly exploring the lifestyle together and very much enjoying the journey.

boogienight69
Virgin

Unread post by boogienight69 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:29 am

mrs_hotwifecplsa wrote:There wasn't an option for "occasional" intercourse, like as a treat, so I chose no intercourse, since it doesn't happen often enough to be considered a "regular" thing ;)
Snap, wouldn't have it any other way either.
UK cuckold couple, slowly exploring the lifestyle together and very much enjoying the journey.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:44 am

When I was her unofficial cuck, initially I received all the benefits I always received but extremely reduced because she was always out with other guys from the time she got out of work until late at night and would hang out with guys on the weekend.

After we got the lifestyle ball rolling and we better defined what we wanted from each other in the lifestyle, she became more comfortable with my fantasy and followed through. She took away penetration for months and with my encouragement went to live with her lover. It was such a tease I loved it

mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:10 pm

BigHarry77 wrote:
mrs_hotwifecplsa wrote:There wasn't an option for "occasional" intercourse, like as a treat, so I chose no intercourse, since it doesn't happen often enough to be considered a "regular" thing ;)
How often does that usually end up being in practice?
That really depends.. In the last year he got to me a total of 5 times.

mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:19 am

BigHarry77 wrote:
mrs_hotwifecplsa wrote:
BigHarry77 wrote:
It's so hot that you deny him so much. Do you keep him locked up so he can't jerk off too?

:whip:
Of course. He's caged 6 days a week.

Captaintiny
Virgin

Unread post by Captaintiny » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:32 am

I had to choose other, my wife will occasionally let me attempt to fuck her, usually only lasts a minute or so before I cum, which I am allowed to cum in her. I'm not allowed to touch her pussy, finger her or *usually* eat her out. She has also decided she'll never suck my penis again or jerk it off as it's small and doesn't do anything for her.

Works for both of us as I know I'm pretty blech in bed. Usually caged too, just waiting for a new cage to get here as I fall out of the current one...it's too big for me.

hotwifetrained
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifetrained » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:45 am

mrs_hotwifecplsa wrote:
BigHarry77 wrote:
mrs_hotwifecplsa wrote:
BigHarry77 wrote:
It's so hot that you deny him so much. Do you keep him locked up so he can't jerk off too?

Of course. He's caged 6 days a week.
What happens on day 7?

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:48 pm

There isn't a category that describes our sexual relationship.

We are down to having sex penis vagina maybe 4~6 times a year. Maybe 1 BJ a year, anal sex 1~2 times a year, oral-anal 1 time a year, me masturbating in front of her in bed, nearly nightly. When i masturbate, I lay a towel on my stomach, put some sex lube on and will usually jack off with my cock clearly visible to her with one hand and feel her body with the other and a lot of times I'll tell her that I'm thinking about the last time I watched her having sex with another man. I also rub my cock on her body laying in bed and cum on her, then clean her up when I''m done.

It's really amazing ♥

mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:30 pm

DanielsDen wrote:
mrs_hotwifecplsa wrote:
BigHarry77 wrote:
and how many times did your various BFs, bulls and FBs "get to you"? approximate numbers will be fine.
:twisted:
:oops:
I lost count.

mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:37 pm

BigHarry77 wrote:
mrs_hotwifecplsa wrote:
DanielsDen wrote:
mrs_hotwifecplsa wrote:That really depends.. In the last year he got to me a total of 5 times.
and how many times did your various BFs, bulls and FBs "get to you"? approximate numbers will be fine.
:twisted:
:oops:
I lost count.
Is there any way you would grace us, your adoring but totally unworthy admirers, with pics of the fun?
No.

ThePunter58
Trainable

Unread post by ThePunter58 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:32 am

We do have sex 1-2 times a month but it isnt because she is denying me but due to hectic life situations. Teen kids that go to bed later than us, work, newly started business on the side puts a dampening effect on our sex life. But when we do we are very satisfied.
On the other hand. My wife gets sex atleast once a week now from other men, be it her permanent lover or some more temporary fuck buddies. Due to her work she gets the opportunity to travel and stay at hotels and she has started to like more ONS:s than before. She says there are so hot taboo feelings for her as a married woman 40+ with kids to be picked up at a bar or a club for just sex.

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:07 pm

We have a healthy sex life, usually 3-4 times a week. She sees her boyfriend once a week and they usually have sex 2-3 times.

Her pussy gets a workout! ;)

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:08 am

I chose other. I am still allowed intercourse with my wife 2 to 3 times a month. Sometimes she makes it 6 weeks. I am only allowed to penetrate her when there is cum in her from someone else. She usually plays with someone most weekends. Between her boyfriends, I have to get her off with my face, hands and or various toys. I haven't had anal or a BJ in 22 years since she made me cuckold. She doesn't let me fuck her because she likes it. She is deeply into humiliation and says to her mind making me as her husband only being able to stick my dick into someone else's cup is more humiliating than cutting me off completely. During the week when I get her off if I do a good job she allows me what she calls puppy love. She lets me rub myself off on her thigh like an annoying puppy jumping her leg.
Last edited by Cdncuck on Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Husband
Virgin

Unread post by Husband » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:45 am

Our sex life was great but I didn't or rarely fucked Her when we were at Brian's. We played denial games, I was totally submissive to them both at Brian's but we fucked like rabbits when we got home or were planning to visit Master again.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:34 am

At present, SIR is here between three and five days every other week. When Beth and i are alone i may fuck her
but only if i have gotten verbal permission from SIR. When alone oral sex from me almost nightly but always on
video feed with SIR watching. He chooses if and when she may service me.
When SIR is with us he of course sleeps with BETH, and i sleep in the den. When i can watch and serve them both
varies. All rules of course can change should SIR so desire. It is working for us. It is hot!