I was recently fucked by my wife's bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Cucks what sex acts would you do if your wife's bull ordered

Creampie clean up and eat
21%
Suck bull's cock
21%
Allow bull to ejaculate in your mouth
19%
Allow bull to piss on you
7%
Allow bull to piss in your mouth
6%
Rim bull's ass
8%
Allow bull to fuck your ass
18%

Total votes: 2087

Wisher
$2 Ho

Re: I was recently fucked by my wife's bull

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:41 am

Jametre Wood wrote: in general, cuck must do everything
Dude, chill. There ain't no MUST other than everyone involved must agree. If any one person doesn't agree on any item, it's over for that item. Got it?

NOBODY makes anybody do anything.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:18 am

Jametre Wood wrote:
subguy80 wrote:My wife's bull fucked me recently. You can read my story under "Big New Developments." I have not been fucked in the ass before by a man, but in thinking it over, I wonder if I am really that unusual? There have been some similar polls on this site, but I'd like to get a comprehensive survey. These are questions about acts that you have personally done, or theoretically WOULD DO if ordered. Hotwives and bulls please also vote if you have observed cuckolds in this behavior. You can vote for as many as apply. My personal feeling is that submitting to these acts is more of a dominant vs sub dynamic. I do not consider myself bi, but I readily admit that I enjoyed being dominated by my wife's bull when he fucked me. I am wondering if this is a dynamic among others? Maybe there is an element of being "bi" that is developing in me. I don't know. I do not have a problem with that, but wonder if my cuckolding is really that extreme?

Thanks for completing the poll.

I’m not cuck, I’m BBC Bull and cuck trainer, but I voted in your poll. I checked all seven choices because, in general, cuck must do everything that his wife or gf requests. The Bull, because he is in service to the wife/gf, must comply or must step aside to make way for another Bull who will comply. There is no shame in this; women and Bulls can set their parameters, but cuck is cuck and must submit.

Distinctions of straight, bi, gay do not apply. Cuck is cuck. You are cuck, You are to be used as Miss/Ms/Mistress/Ma’am desires. Her Bull objectifies you. You are a hole into which he ejaculates his potent and precious seed as ordered. Something for which you should feel honored, if the woman to whom you are cucked permits those feelings. Cuck can have no enjoyment or satisfaction unless permitted.

Your recognition of dom and sub shows merit, but you must understand that this is not leather-sex, BDSM. This is a sexual power structure without toys and devices, without emotional sex-pleasure for any party. Only the body and the mind are at play in their roles as observing wife/gf, penetrating Bull, and cuck. Wife/gf rank 100, Bull ranks 90, cuck ranks zero, nil. Libido and fantasy are absent; this is simply, purely function and performance.

This is the role of the totally abject cuck toward his wife/gf and her Bull — absolute nullity. Lesser levels are possible, but this is the rock bottom.

Did you reach it? Do you want to?
Have you ever had to kick a cuck's ass?

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:54 am

Wisher wrote:
Jametre Wood wrote: in general, cuck must do everything
Dude, chill. There ain't no MUST other than everyone involved must agree. If any one person doesn't agree on any item, it's over for that item. Got it?

NOBODY makes anybody do anything.

Some people want that. Don't try to figure out the how and why of it.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

TheSubmissiveCuckold
Virgin

Unread post by TheSubmissiveCuckold » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:56 am

Love polls like this. In my mind, I break these things down into the following:

What I've done, What I WOULD do, what I'd WANT to do... but would require a lot of liquid courage, and HELL NO.

What I've done: Eat a creampie, suck him
What I WOULD do: Let him cum in my mouth
What I'd WANT to do (with liquid courage)... Let him piss on me and fuck me
HELL NO: Let him piss in my mouth or have me rim his ass

Jametre Wood
Virgin

Unread post by Jametre Wood » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:10 am

CuckedDude wrote:
Jametre Wood wrote:
subguy80 wrote:My wife's bull fucked me recently. You can read my story under "Big New Developments." I have not been fucked in the ass before by a man, but in thinking it over, I wonder if I am really that unusual? There have been some similar polls on this site, but I'd like to get a comprehensive survey. These are questions about acts that you have personally done, or theoretically WOULD DO if ordered. Hotwives and bulls please also vote if you have observed cuckolds in this behavior. You can vote for as many as apply. My personal feeling is that submitting to these acts is more of a dominant vs sub dynamic. I do not consider myself bi, but I readily admit that I enjoyed being dominated by my wife's bull when he fucked me. I am wondering if this is a dynamic among others? Maybe there is an element of being "bi" that is developing in me. I don't know. I do not have a problem with that, but wonder if my cuckolding is really that extreme?

I’m not cuck, I’m BBC Bull and cuck trainer, but I voted in your poll. I checked all seven choices because, in general, cuck must do everything that his wife or gf requests. The Bull, because he is in service to the wife/gf, must comply or must step aside to make way for another Bull who will comply. There is no shame in this; women and Bulls can set their parameters, but cuck is cuck and must submit.

Distinctions of straight, bi, gay do not apply. Cuck is cuck. You are cuck, You are to be used as Miss/Ms/Mistress/Ma’am desires. Her Bull objectifies you. You are a hole into which he ejaculates his potent and precious seed as ordered. Something for which you should feel honored, if the woman to whom you are cucked permits those feelings. Cuck can have no enjoyment or satisfaction unless permitted.

Your recognition of dom and sub shows merit, but you must understand that this is not leather-sex, BDSM. This is a sexual power structure without toys and devices, without emotional sex-pleasure for any party. Only the body and the mind are at play in their roles as observing wife/gf, penetrating Bull, and cuck. Wife/gf rank 100, Bull ranks 90, cuck ranks zero, nil. Libido and fantasy are absent; this is simply, purely function and performance.

This is the role of the totally abject cuck toward his wife/gf and her Bull — absolute nullity. Lesser levels are possible, but this is the rock bottom.

No. And I wouldn't. Not even if the wife/gf told me to. Any Bull who would is risking charges of abuse. I'd terminate my relationship with that woman and her cuck.
Jametre, Bull Stud in Service

No human being - woman or man - should be regarded as a conquest or an amusement with a will subservient to someone else's.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:56 am

Jametre Wood wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
Jametre Wood wrote:

No. And I wouldn't. Not even if the wife/gf told me to. Any Bull who would is risking charges of abuse. I'd terminate my relationship with that woman and her cuck.

laudable but corny ;)

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:33 pm

CuckedDude wrote:
Jametre Wood wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
Jametre Wood wrote:

laudable but corny ;)
Yes. Seriously, no one is doing anything here that he/she doesn't want to do. When I say that I would do something if I was "ordered," I mean it in a a dom/sub setting, not in a violent or harassing manner. Some of you may disagree, but it is EXACTLY like a BDSM setting, where the dom makes the calls and orders, but they are always made within a parameter of agreement and consent. And in an environment of TRUST. All three parties in our cuckold arrangement are respected and no one is treated as an object to be used. Despite what some bulls here have expressed, that is definitely NOT what our arrangement is like. Aaron makes the calls and he is the dominant male to Sarah when it comes to sex. I not only have accepted that, but I want that. He can piss on me or order me to suck his cock or take his semen down my mouth, but I know that our play is always in an environment of safety. I am content and happy in my sub environment. However, that does not mean that I am a thing to be used. Just the opposite. Aaron respects me and knows that he is the one who is coming into a marriage and getting between Sarah and me is the last thing he wants. He wants good sex.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:51 pm

subguy80 wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
Jametre Wood wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
Yes. Seriously, no one is doing anything here that he/she doesn't want to do. When I say that I would do something if I was "ordered," I mean it in a a dom/sub setting, not in a violent or harassing manner. Some of you may disagree, but it is EXACTLY like a BDSM setting, where the dom makes the calls and orders, but they are always made within a parameter of agreement and consent. And in an environment of TRUST. All three parties in our cuckold arrangement are respected and no one is treated as an object to be used. Despite what some bulls here have expressed, that is definitely NOT what our arrangement is like. Aaron makes the calls and he is the dominant male to Sarah when it comes to sex. I not only have accepted that, but I want that. He can piss on me or order me to suck his cock or take his semen down my mouth, but I know that our play is always in an environment of safety. I am content and happy in my sub environment. However, that does not mean that I am a thing to be used. Just the opposite. Aaron respects me and knows that he is the one who is coming into a marriage and getting between Sarah and me is the last thing he wants. He wants good sex.

Aaron 'respects' you like a piece of toilet paper imho

Bluedrum
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bluedrum » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:04 pm

CuckedDude wrote:
subguy80 wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
Jametre Wood wrote:
Well, that's exactly the point, isn't it? It's like when boys in school are happy to be the group loser, as they at least feel to be part of the group.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:52 pm

Bluedrum wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
subguy80 wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
Well, that's exactly the point, isn't it? It's like when boys in school are happy to be the group loser, as they at least feel to be part of the group.
Hmmmm.. That is a very interesting perspective !!!!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:56 am

Bluedrum wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
subguy80 wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:

The victim of a bully the guy who gives up his lunch money
rather than face the bully's wrath is needed by the bully but
is not respected by the bully in fact the exact opposite of
respected and a few vics get off on victimhood ..........it's a big
wide sexual tapestry out there brother cucks and we're only a small
part of it .............no judgement of a censorious nature was intended
i accept all sexual inclinations as long as no one is *truly* coerced

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:58 am

Anything but no way any peeing. Just did all of the others listed last Saturday at her FB's home. He spent all afternoon fucking her and me sucking his cuck either before or after he had fucked HW. Later she model tank tops and G-stings he had purchased for her to wear while staying with him. later in the evening we when out to do some drinking, the female bartender told me she was enjoying watching the two of them kissing at the bar, but when HW started kissing me she was a little shocked. I told her, my HW and her FB had been fucking all afternoon. The bartender told me she had done a three some one time. I informed her HW has been fucking her FB for 15 years. What a fucking weekend....

loads4me43
Prepubescent

Unread post by loads4me43 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:52 am

Jametre Wood wrote:

Sir, I am a submissive oral and have serviced a few couples. I agree with everything you have said. I would always know my place and am would be happy to clean up whatever I am told to.
I do not rate other than a cum dump and pussy cleaner.

Thank you for your words Sir.

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:11 am

Our bull is now part of lovely poly triad... at least for last 9 days... So he had opportunity to fuck me twice but for surprise decided to test male sex as recipient yesterday. That was time of our first full kiss. So now we are all available :) He liked it as I am same size but not that ticker as him...

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:42 am

pancuckold wrote:I don't do anything under orders. So none of the above.
I've been swamped, meant to clarify my answer a while ago.

I've done half of the things on your list, just not under orders and unlikely to ever do them under orders from a guy.

I'm bisexual and identify as female/feminine. After transition I will be primarily lesbian and still bisexual, the label I prefer of course is pansexual. I simply relate better to women than I do to men.

So to more fully answer your questions, I've sucked maybe 4 different guys over the years, only once to completion, usually the guy is spending more time fucking my gf - no surprise there, she's prettier than I am. I've had my gf piss on me and swallowed her piss and loved that and I'd be fine doing that for a guy.

I'm also open to being fucked, I love being done with a strapon and by all accounts a real cock is better than silicone so I'm actively interested in being fucked.

I'd do most of those things if my girl told me to, I've simply never been in a relationship with a male and am unlikely to ever develop the trust that goes with a ds relationship with a guy. S&m is a different matter, I've been on both sides of the whip with men.

One of X's lovers, M was annoyingly talky the first time he fucked her with me there, mostly trying to humiliate me, verging on giving orders etc, the thing is you have to actually know me to press those buttons effectively and most guys are just too clueless. I didn't want to break X's mood so I just stfu and kept my mind on seeing that she was having fun. Before the next time they fucked with me there I let him know via email that I'm not especially submissive.

The only thing on your list I'll never do is rimming a male, about the only thing I eroticize about men is their cocks. I have rimmed nearly every girl I've had sex with, zero interest in doing that with a guy.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

MrsMr
Virgin

Unread post by MrsMr » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:11 am

One of the more interesting polls on the site.

I guess the answers depend upon how far your cuckold relationship goes any true cuckold relationship you would have to check all of them Kama because whatever the wife or the bull wanted you to do you would do it there would be no exceptions. You would be there to please them not to worry about what you would do just saying

Jametre Wood
Virgin

Unread post by Jametre Wood » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:01 pm

There are exceptions to obeying Bulls. Bulls are not dominant in the FMM, WBC lifestyle. They are in service to the wife/girlfriend. That's why F-female places first, as does W-woman. Bulls cannot require or even request what the wife/girlfriend does not want, they follow her lead.

The notion that Bulls and cucks can establish a relationship independent of the woman is hogwash, baloney, false and wrong. Both Bulls and cucks take direction from the w/gf. The difference is that Bulls comply, cucks submit. Bulls do service, cucks are abased.

As a Bull of considerable experience and success -- as I modestly state for myself -- I have too much respect for women to treat them them with an antiquated, macho chauvinist mindset and behavior.

No human being - woman or man - should be regarded as a conquest or an amusement with a will subservient to someone else's.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:55 am

Jametre Wood wrote:There are exceptions to obeying Bulls. Bulls are not dominant in the FMM, WBC lifestyle. They are in service to the wife/girlfriend. That's why F-female places first, as does W-woman. Bulls cannot require or even request what the wife/girlfriend does not want, they follow her lead.

The notion that Bulls and cucks can establish a relationship independent of the woman is hogwash, baloney, false and wrong. Both Bulls and cucks take direction from the w/gf. The difference is that Bulls comply, cucks submit. Bulls do service, cucks are abased.

As a Bull of considerable experience and success -- as I modestly state for myself -- I have too much respect for women to treat them them with an antiquated, macho chauvinist mindset and behavior.

Sounds like you're running for office Mr Wood. :lol:

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:10 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:Anything but no way any peeing. Just did all of the others listed last Saturday at her FB's home. He spent all afternoon fucking her and me sucking his cuck either before or after he had fucked HW. Later she model tank tops and G-stings he had purchased for her to wear while staying with him. later in the evening we when out to do some drinking, the female bartender told me she was enjoying watching the two of them kissing at the bar, but when HW started kissing me she was a little shocked. I told her, my HW and her FB had been fucking all afternoon. The bartender told me she had done a three some one time. I informed her HW has been fucking her FB for 15 years. What a fucking weekend....
I LOVE shocking bartenders, waitresses, etc with comments that leave them wondering and thinking !! Some of their comments are great !!

Just think what the reaction would have been if you told her that he fucks you too !!!!!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

subcuckhub
Virgin

Unread post by subcuckhub » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:50 pm

The ones i have done are:
  • Creampie clean up and eat
    Suck bull's cock
    Allow bull to ejaculate in your mouth
    Allow bull to piss in your mouth
    Allow bull to fuck your ass

Except for creampie clean up and eat, i had never done any of these before, but since my Wife moved Her Boyfriend in a while back i have done the other 4. At first i didn't like it, but have gotten to the point that i actually enjoy being his sex toy just like my Wife. She really enjoys watching me pleasure Her boyfriend. While i don't get to cum, i certainly get a lot of cum in me.
i have become a real cumslut!
_________
my new Mistress told me my posts need to continue to be in pink. A devoted cuck and sub for 20 years! Now a slave and cuck to a new Mistress! i love the feeling of being owned!

kev2
Prepubescent

Unread post by kev2 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:13 pm

When i was in my teens i sucked this guys dick once, i wasn't gay just curious. A few years later he went on and stole my girlfriend from me. I guess its not the same thing, but its a turn on to know i gave him head and he went on to have sex with my girlfriend while she was with me. So i guess i would probably suck a bulls dick and the other stuff, wouldn't let him piss in me or on me though.

4everLearning
Trainable

Unread post by 4everLearning » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:21 am

CuckedDude wrote:
Ive had to kick a "bulls" ass. He kept pushing boundaries we discussed before he was here, then he attacked me as I came back in the room after my wife and I had left to discuss the best course of action.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:56 am

4everLearning wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
Ive had to kick a "bulls" ass. He kept pushing boundaries we discussed before he was here, then he attacked me as I came back in the room after my wife and I had left to discuss the best course of action.

Me too buddy ...........i didn't have to but i thought it prudent
at the time / a bull also beat me with his belt about the face and
torso whilst i was naked in front of my wife til i tearfully pleaded
for him to stop, a few bitch slaps to the face later he relented and
i was allowed to leave the room .............was just his way to exert
dominance and suzerainty about and over me and my wife ....he demonstrated
my inability to sexually satisfy my wife and impotence in the face of physical
threats to us.
I voluntarily lay in a bathtub as he urinated all over me .......he had a
few beers in him so the micturition was both voluminous and powerful
he paid special attention to my small flaccid penis and pubic hair
face and my long light brown locks and eyes he was a pro at the
gold shower.

4everLearning
Trainable

Unread post by 4everLearning » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:34 am

CuckedDude wrote:
4everLearning wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:

Me too buddy ...........i didn't have to but i thought it prudent
at the time / a bull also beat me with his belt about the face and
torso whilst i was naked in front of my wife til i tearfully pleaded
for him to stop, a few bitch slaps to the face later he relented and
i was allowed to leave the room .............was just his way to exert
dominance and suzerainty about and over me and my wife ....he demonstrated
my inability to sexually satisfy my wife and impotence in the face of physical
threats to us.
I voluntarily lay in a bathtub as he urinated all over me .......he had a
few beers in him so the micturition was both voluminous and powerful
he paid special attention to my small flaccid penis and pubic hair
face and my long light brown locks and eyes he was a pro at the
gold shower.
Interesting. why did you fight the one guy, but submit to the other? I never intended to fight the guy I fought, he just attacked me, so I did what I had to. Strangely he wrote my wife later wondering why I didnt just lay down and take a beating as he thinks a cuckold is supposed to. I relate to many things cuckold, but some of this just seems like people hate themselves. Not a judgement, I couldnt care less what others are into, just how it seems to me.

Jametre Wood
Virgin

Unread post by Jametre Wood » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:47 pm

As I read 4everlearning and CuckedDude, I am reminded of the unfortunately widespread attitude, belief and practice of the Bull as a domineering individual: bossy, arrogant, a bully. Sad to say, on this forum as well as elsewhere you can read many posts by Bulls, cucks, and women who live, endorse, and advocate for that lifestyle.

To save myself from being typecast that way and from being asked and expected to act that way, I formerly used the term Stud. But that caused confusion for people who needed three simple labels and categories, so I modified it to Bull Stud or more fully Bull Stud in Service. But some people saw Bull but they overlooked the in. They think that humiliation, physical abuse, sissification, and so on are services I am supposed to provide. I don't and I won't. I wish it would stop, but I doubt that it will.