Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by D+D » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:59 am

It sounds as if you would like to see Aaron's discipline ramped up a bit? I'm betting that if YOU allow this to continue, Aaron will have both sets of keys. I'm betting that he and Sarah will be going out in public with you in tow more often, but you will be revealed as the helpless cuckold. I'm also betting that there's much more to come.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:30 am

Well, I don't want to be the spoilsport ;), but I think you should be very, very careful about Aaron having both keys of your chastity device. And I'm not only talking in context of your relationships. There are also pracitcal reasons.
Maybe it's not likely and I really hope it never will happen, but you could have some kind of "medical problem" suddenly and you need to remove your device immediately. Do you really want to have Aaron the only pair of keys? I simply can't imagine this.
Again, it's probabely not a likely scenario, but you know how it goes, "you think nothing can happen until it happens." I know, a lame quote, but still it's valid.
Please, I don't want to dampen your mood, but alone for that possible medical reason to give Aaron both keys is quite a stupid idea.

Not to speak about this would likely reducing the intimacy between you and and Sarah even more, which I really hope you wouldn’t agree to.
Of course, I don’t know for certain, but I also assume you agree that there are many important aspects of your love life with Sarah, beside this whole "cuckold/Hotwife-fantasy", which about Aaron shouldn't have any form of control.

None the less, always looking forward to your next update :)

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:47 am

Serrand wrote:Well, I don't want to be the spoilsport ;), but I think you should be very, very careful about Aaron having both keys of your chastity device. And Of course, I don’t know for certain, but I also assume you agree that there are many important aspects of your love life with Sarah, beside this whole "cuckold/Hotwife-fantasy", which about Aaron shouldn't have any form of control.
Thank you for your insights. Getting this kind of feedback is a HUGE benefit to me since you guys are my main "support group." Yes, absolutely. The love that Sarah and I have for each other is much, much more than our cuckold/hotwife play. And, you're right, Aaron doesn't control or even have any influence over that part of our relationship. There is love and there is sex and Sarah and I do a pretty good job of keeping them separate. :up:

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:52 am

Last night when Sarah brought the boys into the office to kiss me goodnight, she discretely gave me the security key to my Jailbird and told me to take a shower. That meant I would get a blow job since she likes my dick to be clean for oral. I hadn’t been “released” in 7 days (a record for me).

My dick felt incredibly sensitive when I touched it for the first time in a week. I was hard during the whole shower and had to be careful not to cum. The hot water running over my erection was wonderful and I realized how much I miss erections and how important an erection is to a man, at least for me.

Sarah was in bed when I came out. She had me lay on my back and started licking the head of my dick. She edged me and sucked my dick and balls, taking her time. As much as I miss fucking her, I have to admit that what she was doing to me was just as good as fucking.

After I came, she lay in my arms and we talked and kissed and cuddled for a long time. She didn’t want anything in return from me, sexually. I knew she had met Aaron earlier in the day for sex, so this was our “tender love” time to reconnect with each other. This was my version of “reclaiming” my wife and I felt really close to her.

She let me sleep without the cage all night. I woke up a few times, realizing I had erections all night. My dick was enjoying its freedom. I’m still uncaged this morning, but I’ll put it on, or Sarah will put it on me, before I head off to work.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:19 am

Such incredible intimacy between you and Sarah.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:00 am

Do think she unlocked you on her own or do you suppose that she and Aaron discussed it earlier? Do you cuddle and kiss when you are caged?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:49 am

I agree with Serrand on the practical aspects of Aaron having the only keys. I'm locked pretty much 24/7 but my wife keeps a second key hidden at home in case of an emergency. I have no idea where it is and don't even bother to look because a key can be hidden in so many different places, but if I contacted her and convinced her there was a genuine need to take my cage off she would tell me where to find it. Kind of like freezing a credit card in a block of ice, it's there but not readily accessible.

CuckTalk
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckTalk » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Not wishing to be disparaging, but who the hell freezes a credit card into a block of ice?

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:11 pm

Oh man, thank you for describing this lovely scene between the two of you, here. It always kind of warms my heart when I read something like this. For my taste you could include more often this loving episode just between you and Sarah in your posts. Of course, only if it's not too personal to share here.

I always wanted to ask you, if Sarah actually knows about this forum and your thread here? And if so does she read it, at least occasionally? Or does she see this as your "personal refugium"?

HowardRoarke
Experienced

Unread post by HowardRoarke » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:20 am

I second Serrand's heartfelt request. The bond between you two is a gorgeous, scintillating thing, and shines all the brighter for your description of it. Your account of your journey together reads like one long, continuous love letter to your Sarah.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:42 am

Wow! Experiences like that are precisely why Aaron should never have both keys. Sarah may keep you in chastity and other men may take care of most of her desires for intercourse, but there will always be times when she'll want to take the cage off to play with you because you're her husband. That's the beautiful part of a lifestyle marriage.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:27 am

Serrand wrote:I always wanted to ask you, if Sarah actually knows about this forum and your thread here? And if so does she read it, at least occasionally? Or does she see this as your "personal refugium"?
Oh yes, she knows about it. I spend far too much time typing away in the early morning hours for her not to notice my interest in this site. I've read occasional responses to her from some of you that I think she'd enjoy hearing. I check with her in advance sometimes before talking about a topic. I made sure she was OK with me divulging the details of her gang bang last winter, for example. She knows she is free to read anything I write, but she tells me she considers it like my diary. Even though we have no secrets, she considers it my private space and she has no interest in reading it or writing in it.

And, on a different issue, Sarah is keeping her keys and not giving them to Aaron. Yes, for "safety" reasons and also for the reason that she doesn't want to give up total control to him. We are finding ways to be intimate and have amazing sex without intercourse. It's sweet, but since I've been caged more regularly, I notice she gives me compliments about my penis. Although my penis is neutered, when she takes it "out" she seems to always try and make a point of saying something nice about it. She's always told me she enjoys fellatio better with me because Aaron is too big and that's always worked in my favor. But it's sweet the ways she will let me know that she still really enjoys my dick and I know that my dick will always play an important role with us, caged or not. and whether or not its inside her.

And, finally, thanks to all of you above who have given such kind and heartfelt comments. Seriously. Thank you. :)

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:19 am

I suspected that Sarah would keep her set of keys. That's why continuing to explore your boundaries is so important. You soon discover how far you're willing to go.
Last edited by CuckPride on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:43 am

This thread is so hot! You guys should probably have a third set of keys. You could keep it in a sealed box or envelope. If there is some sort of emergency when she is away you could break the seal and release yourself. Also, this would allow Sarah to give Aaron her set safely. While the seal is intact, Sarah will know that you've been a good boy.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:23 am

CuckTalk wrote:Not wishing to be disparaging, but who the hell freezes a credit card into a block of ice?
Impulse buyers that have problems with controlling their spending I suspect. We have never had that kind of problem but I've seen it recommended many times.

Kind of like when a woman cages her husbands penis because he has a problem controlling his masturbation! (Guilty as charged!) :oops: :whip:

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:27 pm

So, this could be strange. Aaron wants to take Sarah back to his biker bar and he wants me to come along. I’m not exactly sure how it would all play out, but I’d clearly be the cuckold husband and he’d clearly be the lover. It would be an opportunity for us to be more open in an environment with little risk. “Cuckold me” is intrigued by that scenario and “vanilla me” is screaming “are you insane?”

The diner we went to last weekend for breakfast was pretty tame. This bar would allow Sarah and Aaron to be more “romantic” (well, as romantic as you can be in a biker bar). The odds of the same guys being there who “connected” with Sarah and Aaron last time are pretty small. But, even if they were there, so what? If the regular bartender is working, he’d pick up on what’s happening, but in a place like that, he’s seen everything. Not much risk there. And, for sure, we won’t see anyone we know in there.

Aaron said he’d like to have his boating buddy join us. This guy has never met Sarah, but I’m sure he’s heard plenty about her from Aaron. I get that Aaron is proud of her and wants to show her off to his friends. I’m OK with that. Part of me would welcome being myself in front of others. Sarah is fascinated by the idea and thinks it could be fun to push this boundary, but only if I’m up for it. I have to think it through a bit more.

I asked her when this would happen, if we did it. We’d have to plan ahead since we all have our kids this weekend.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:13 pm

You and Sarah will be regulars at that biker bar pretty soon. ;)

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:25 am

Sarah is going to the gym later this afternoon while I watch the kids. Mr. Testosterone, will be there. They’ve been texting each other, but haven’t had any contact since they fucked last week.

I asked her what Aaron thought about any new “involvement” with Michael and apparently he’s OK with it, but with some conditions: Aaron needs to be informed and Michael needs to ask Aaron for permission; Michael must wear a condom; no bare backing at all, even if he agrees to pull out; Sarah can suck but can’t take Michael’s load in her mouth; and finally, Michael needs to “rub my face” in the fact he is cuckolding me. This could be a phone call, text or any other creative way that works, but he needs to involve me. It sounds to me like Aaron wants to ‘direct” my ongoing cuckolding by this young dude.

Those are a lot of conditions, I think, and I'm not sure Michael will agree to them. (Especially getting Aaron's permission). It might be asking too much of an inexperienced cocky kid like Michael to be this creative and to take on this much work to get himself laid. But, then, there is the power of my Sarah. I’ll be having a horny old time at home with the boys thinking about the possibilities.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:04 pm

I can understand why Aaron would want to retain the privilege of being the only one of Sarah's lovers allowed to take her bareback and finish inside her. But not allowing Michael to at least finish in Sarah's mouth is a little unexpected. As you mentioned, having to ask for Aaron's permission may or may not be a dealbreaker.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:44 pm

I don't keep up with IDs and whether or not they venture outside their own threads However, you should go see this guy and tell him what it's like to take the real thing in the ass because I'm pretty sure he's about to be confronted with the possibility:

http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... =7&t=45622

http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... =7&t=46384
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:41 pm

CuckPride wrote:I can understand why Aaron would want to retain the privilege of being the only one of Sarah's lovers allowed to take her bareback and finish inside her. But not allowing Michael to at least finish in Sarah's mouth is a little unexpected. As you mentioned, having to ask for Aaron's permission may or may not be a dealbreaker.
I think Aaron would prefer that Sarah not meet Michael; but if it's going to happen, then he wants to set as many barriers and obstacles for Michael as he thinks Sarah will tolerate. Sarah texted me a few minutes ago and asked if I'd take the boys out to eat somewhere and leave the house for an hour. Sounds like they worked things out. How am I supposed to concentrate with that going on back at my house?

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:47 pm

It won't be easy, but you've had plenty of practice. It was a similar dynamic between Aaron and Joe.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:56 am

I had all sorts of erotic fantasies as I sat in McDonalds last night, getting the boys something to eat while waiting for Sarah and Mr. T. to finish their “deed” back at our house. (For the record, in case any of you think I’m a bad parent for giving my kids McDonalds, (ha!) we do usually try and give them healthier food. But, like any kids, they love McDonalds and, being a Saturday night, I didn’t want to go to another sit-down restaurant with big crowds.)

Sarah texted me after an hour or so that the “coast was clear.” When I pulled into our driveway, Aaron’s truck was there. As it ended up, nothing at all happened with Sarah and her young stud. He didn’t like Aaron’s terms. He was mad he had to get Aaron’s permission before sex with Sarah and he didn’t want to use condoms. Sarah didn’t like his attitude, so she told him she had enjoyed the sex last week, but now she thought it was best for them to just be friends.

When she texted me about taking the kids away from the house, I assumed it was so she could be alone with Mr. T. I was totally wrong. Instead, Sarah went to “plan B” and asked Aaron to meet her at our place after things fell apart with Michael. She told me she was really, really horny and needed Aaron bad. It was fun to get the rest of the details from her in bits and pieces when the boys weren’t around. I went down on her when we went to bed and gave her another orgasm.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:07 am

Nothing wrong with treating the boys to McDonald's every once in a while. I don't see Sarah connecting with too many new guys outside of scenarios that Aaron has orchestrated. Alpha males rarely play nice with each other.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:16 am

Yep!, old Aaron definitely owns that pussy. Of course, nothing wrong with that. I really don't think you even get unlocked unless she's made it ok with him first.