Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by D+D » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:12 am

Subguy, you're a cuckold. Aaron dominates her and owns her when he's with her. He also knows what turns you on and does it in just the right amount. All of the cuckolds like me who are reading this know that you're as excited as she is and probably most of us would love to have this happening to us. I certainly that i would.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:39 am

I'm surprised they made it a month without seeing each other. I agree with you. There will be a few minutes of how have you been, then wham, he's back inside of her again. Too much sexual energy shared by the three of you. I sure you'll be ready if they decide you should suck him before or after.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:34 pm

Come on now. Is he still there, or do you have a nice story to tell us???

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:02 am

Aaron’s visit on Saturday turned out just as I thought it would. We talked for about 30 minutes. I could tell he wanted to caress her, but wasn’t sure Sarah was ready. To me, she looked plenty ready. I think they were both a little uneasy making the first move, sitting there on the sofa, together.

So, I did something I ordinarily wouldn’t do. I walked over to Sarah, lifted her arm and put it around Aaron’s shoulder. Then, I took his hand and placed it on her knee and announced I was going to leave them alone for a while. They both nodded appreciatively and I left for my office.

As much as I would have loved to stay and watch the action, it was obvious Sarah, in particular, needed a little push and encouragement. This was more about Sarah, not me. She’s the one who has been on this journey (sorry, I hate using that word, but it does describe what she’s been going through) and it felt like she and Aaron just needed some time alone.

It took all of my self-control to stay in the office an hour. When I came out, the sofa was empty and I found them in our bedroom, cuddling and kissing. They both looked at me and Sarah spread her legs to offer me her pussy. I interpreted that to me she was offering me a creampie, not a fuck. She told me to take my clothes off, which I did, and then I buried my face between her legs. (She told me later there were two of his loads in her). She eventually rolled me onto my backside and jacked me off while Aaron watched. He couldn’t stay and left shortly thereafter.

Sarah and I had great sex later that night, but no penetrative sex. Same for last night. The decision to not fuck yet has been completely my call. I’m not sure why. I think I want to let her feelings about sex with him “sink in” for a while. I’m deliberately not asking her how she feels about reconnecting with him on a regular basis. She’ll tell me when she knows the answer to that. But, speaking for me, the experience was amazingly hot and I'd welcome him returning to her pussy!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:51 am

I read the above yesterday and thought about it since. I realize Sarah's need for change occassionally and her desire for some excitement as well as a new cock to play with. That's all good, but the three of you have a dynamic and sexual energy that has evolved into such a natural feeling. Each of you bring something to the table that feeds and invokes the sexuality of the other two. It seems that you all know it, yet try very hard to ignore the obvious. I dont know where life may lead the three of you, but for now, you're awesome together. :)

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:42 pm

D+D wrote:I read the above yesterday and thought about it since. I realize Sarah's need for change occassionally and her desire for some excitement as well as a new cock to play with. That's all good, but the three of you have a dynamic and sexual energy that has evolved into such a natural feeling. Each of you bring something to the table that feeds and invokes the sexuality of the other two. It seems that you all know it, yet try very hard to ignore the obvious. I dont know where life may lead the three of you, but for now, you're awesome together. :)
Sometimes I wonder if the three of us are evolving into a poly relationship. Two big reasons tell me no.

My definition of poly is when three people share love. In our case, that would mean that Sarah would be in love with both me and Aaron. That isn’t the case. I admit they both care about each other very much, but most of what they share is related to a strong sexual attraction. Otherwise, they have little in common. When I was gone for over a month for work last winter, the two of them started off spending a lot of time together. Sarah told me they soon got on each other’s nerves. He would watch sports every night and Sarah hates TV. She said they quickly ran out of things to talk about. Aaron is pretty much a loner and doesn’t like to answer to anyone. He’s happier when he can retreat to his own place.

Also, although one male can be more dominant in a poly relationship, we are enjoying the unique cuckold/hotwife/BF aspects of the lifestyle. This is often very different from poly. I get turned on by aspects of submission, denial and what some might consider mild humiliation. Aaron gets off on dominating Sarah sexually and showing me that in no uncertain terms. Sarah enjoys the sex and attention and she likes to play the slut and hotwife when she’s in the mood. So, to me, we’re more hotwife/cuckold husband and BF than a poly threesome.

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:50 pm

It's been fun catching up to the evolution of your relationships.

Sounds like Sarah is really getting into being a submissive. Aaron seems to have reached a plateau in his Dom interests with controlling you. And you say he treats her like a princess but what seems to really turn her on is being a submissive slut and switch. :) I also get the feeling that she likes to be given rules to impose on you by he Dom. I think that's hot. :)

Ken seems to have been nasty enough to capture her interest but in a Dom/Sub relationship the sub has limits. A good Dom will work within the sub's limits while recognizing which ones can be, and that she wants, pushed. He will help her push those limits, but do it gently enough that she can handle it and appreciate the changes. Ken is not a great Dom because he was impatient and did not do a good job negotiating and sticking to limits.

Part of the problem with Ken may have been the game you and Sarah played with him - having her encourage him to break a limit - asking him to coming inside her after a group limit that the will pull out... That may have given him the impression that you want limits ignored. Think about that before you play that game with a future Dom.

BTW, I don't like uncontrolled face slapping and Sarah was very smart to call Red and quit when Ken started that without a negotiated agreement. I think face slapping, like face punching, can lead to developing Parkinson's later in life if the head bounces around a lot. When I slap my sub I brace her head to reduce shake and I don't slap hard. Same with choking - I don't choke her for real, but I put my hands on her throat and stretch her neck or put my hands on her face but leave a little breathing hole. It's the symbolism that counts.

I think you are right about Poly relationships. Aaron was good for you but if you only have the sex it won't be satisfying. Might be why Sarah is out looking so much. What happens when you get old? Meeting a sex partner while doing something you like to do, or that you enjoy conversations with (on-line counts), is more likely to lead to a good long term Poly relationship.

I think you should check out Fetlife discussion for D/s relationship info. Lot's of junk and ads, but a some forums have good discussions.
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:51 am

I wrote about this guy I developed a friendship with while I was in Singapore in January. His name is Eric and we’ve been talking on a regular basis since we both returned to the States. He lives in Atlanta. I felt comfortable enough to “come out” to him one night over drinks. I told him about our LS and even went into my cuckold husband role. He asked for Sarah’s phone number and the two of them exchanged a few texts, including nude pics. She’s won’t show me his cock pics yet, but says that he has a PA piercing.

It turns out he’s coming to our area on business next month. I’d like to see him. The two of us have developed quite a friendship; plus, I’d love to have him fuck Sarah if she’s interested. What makes this so interesting is that he would be my first friend to fuck Sarah. We’ve never gotten involved with friends. No real good reason. It just never happened. I’ve read about many of you other guys who share your wives with friends and that has always sounded really hot to me.

Sarah is being noncommittal so far, but I know she finds him sexy. She’s told me she’s never had sex with a guy with a PA before so she’s intrigued by that, as well.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:27 pm

Interesting. The longest term lover my wife ever had was a guy who was on my ball team. They hooked up after one of the games and went out to smoke in our van as I partied in the bar with the rest of the team. He ended up fucking her a few times a year for the next 14 years. But, he started as a friend of mine.

I hope it works out for you both.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:23 am

RGB49FL wrote:Interesting. The longest term lover my wife ever had was a guy who was on my ball team. They hooked up after one of the games and went out to smoke in our van as I partied in the bar with the rest of the team. He ended up fucking her a few times a year for the next 14 years. But, he started as a friend of mine. I hope it works out for you both.
Did your relationship with him change in any way after he started fucking your wife? This Eric and I are not long-term buds, but I do enjoy his friendship and we have good talks. I worry that once a guy shares his wife with a friend if the nature of the friendship between the guys will change? How can it not? Maybe I'm worried about that too much.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:21 am

I can't imagine the friendship wouldn't change at least a little, because it IS different. If it was just the hotwifing aspect, then that's maybe just altering the relationship between him and your wife and you can both share an appreciation for how awesome your wife is. But if you're there and part of it, the relationship has inherently changed. So maybe temper your direct involvement while you feel out how the dynamics are shifting?

The only time I've known people who were friends and entered into a wife-sharing relationship, it ended very badly because the third developed an emotional attachment. Up until that point, though, they seemed pretty happy about it and while it was a little awkward, not much changed in terms of how it was to hang out with them.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:31 am

The thing here is that he lives away. Whether your relationship changes is pretty much up to him and his personality which you don't have a great deal of knowledge of. If you do an mfm with you as an equal, I would tend to think that your relationship wouldn't change dramatically. If you come across as the beta, which is your tendency, and give them their own time it, may well change his treatment of you.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:58 am

He was a friend, not a best friend or really close friend, so our relationship didn't change that much. The real turning point was the lingerie show my wife put on for he and I at a motel about a year after they started fucking. I've mentioned it before in other places and will quickly recap it now.

We had adjoining rooms in a motel. My wife went into on room while he and I chatted in the other. She came out in bustier with garters, long gloves, fishnets, fancy panties and heels. She did the runway walk then sat, smoked a joint with him and had some wine. She went back to change and came out 4 more times with progressively less on, until the last trip she was in very sheer bra and panties. Nothing left to the imagination there.

By this time she was pretty high, which always made her super horny. She sat on his lap and they started making out. Up to this point, I'd really only heard about their sexcapades. Now, we all knew that we all knew. I left them in that room and went to the other. Over the course of 5 hours, my wife would come back into the changing room full of cum. I'd eat her, she'd put on one of the outfits and go get fucked again. He came in her 5 times that night.

We still were friends and he was a super nice guy. He wasn't pushy and wasn't an aggressive type, just laid back and easy going. And, not that it really matters, he was black. I got to watch them about half the time after that episode, and we were all cool with it. We moved away, and for my wife's birthday one year, I had him come out to fuck her all night. She loved that present.

So, you can still be friends, depends on the guy and the situation. He never challenged me or tried to act superior. My wife and her lover just enjoyed each others company and great sex. We'd chat about sports and other guy stuff. Then, they'd fuck. Seemed pretty natural at the time.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:53 am

Sarah and I decided we'll just play it by ear with Eric's visit. I'm going to meet him, just me, after work tonight at his hotel. Sarah said their sexts have been "suggestive" but they haven't made any concrete plans, so nobody has any expectations. Sarah is being uncharacteristically low-key when it comes to the idea of having sex with him. She would normally be horny and turned on by the idea of a "new guy." I told her I'm not pushing her in any way and she needs to decide what, if anything, she decides to do. Depending on how tonight's conversation goes, the next step would be to invite him to our place for dinner. He leaves Friday.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Wed May 02, 2018 7:29 am

RGB49FL wrote:The real turning point was the lingerie show my wife put on

She came out in bustier with garters, long gloves, fishnets, fancy panties and heels. She did the runway walk then sat,

She went back to change and came out 4 more times with progressively less on, until the last trip she was in very sheer bra and panties. Nothing left to the imagination there.

Clipped some bit out, but mine used to do that for a living. Couldn't go sheer because they were in public bars and taverns. She ended up making a living after some of the shows too by turning tricks.

But I guess that's a different thread.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat May 05, 2018 2:52 am

I took a vacation day yesterday since it was the only day Sarah could meet Eric. He was flying back to Atlanta later that evening. His meetings ended about noon, so that gave us all afternoon. He and Sarah hit it off immediately. Of course, they had been texting off and on since February and spoke on the phone a couple of times, so they had a “running start.”

I had already told Sarah that if things progressed to a sexual level with him, I didn’t want to be involved in a 3-way. He and I had a blast together Wednesday, reminiscing about Singapore and solving the problems of the world. I enjoy his friendship. The image of getting naked with him and then sharing Sarah seemed uncomfortable to me rather than hot. What if I couldn’t get an erection in front of him? That would be embarrassing. And, if I did, I wasn’t sure I was ready to get a boner in front of a friend. On the other hand, the idea of him fucking Sarah in private, imaging what they were doing, was something I found incredibly, incredibly erotic. On top of that, I don’t feel that Sarah is 100% back to her normal, sexy and confident self. I think it’s better for her to have private time with him. Things could always be different in the future if we wanted to continue this.

So that’s how it played out. I watched the two of them get more and more frisky, kissing and groping and eventually retreat to the bedroom. They came out an hour later and he said he had to get ready to leave for the airport. I asked him why he couldn’t reschedule his flight and stay and grill steaks with us. Sarah thought that was a great idea and that’s all it took to convince him.

We ate good food, talked for hours and went through three bottles of red wine before the two of them retreated to our bedroom and I went to the guest room. She came to me later, naked, to kiss me goodnight. We snuggled for a while and didn’t need to talk. I could tell she was happy and enjoying the feeling of being sexy and desired by two men. I really wanted to fuck her, but I held back and waited for a cue from her. It never came, even though I know she was feeling my erection against her leg. Denial is a strong aphrodisiac. She was sweet and loving to me, but she had decided she wanted to give herself to him.

I got up early this morning and made coffee. It’s quiet in their bedroom, at least for now. Maybe I’ll run out and get some croissants. I’m very, very happy with how this “first meet” turned out. I'm a bit nervous, but also turned on, to find out how the first "morning after" will go with him.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sat May 05, 2018 1:30 pm

Sounds like things might be going exactly the way you hoped. Separate relationships all around. You/her, you/him, him/her. As long as everyone is clear that the relationship between you/her trumps everything, sounds like it went really well.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Sun May 06, 2018 2:05 am

Hope you both enjoyed your time with Eric, but I have no doubt you certainly have;) You have said you feel Sarah isn't back to her "normal, sexy self", I assume this has still to do with what happened with Ken? Have you share you observation with your lovely wife?
You have also mentioned, that you're thinking about going on a short vacation just you and Sarah, so have your planning go any further on this? Please, take care of yourself and Sarah.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Mon May 07, 2018 6:32 am

This is so hot. You go on a business trip out of country and still find a guy to fuck your wife. Too cool. I hope everything was ok in the morning. Nothing like a crappy morning after to ruin the mood.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:20 pm

The “morning after” couldn’t have been better. Even though Eric had sex with Sarah for the first time earlier that afternoon, he hadn’t planned on spending the night in our bed while I slept in another room. He had this sexy and beautiful wife, who had saved her pussy for him, all to himself. That gave him a lot of confidence and insights into the dynamics of our sex life.

He came into the kitchen while Sarah was in the shower. I gave him a cup of coffee and asked him if he slept well, a big grin and smirk on my face. We both laughed. He said it was one of the best nights of his life. He asked me if I minded taking the guest bedroom. I said of course not and that led into a good discussion about my cuckold needs. He asked a lot of questions about the LS and I took that as a positive sign that he wasn’t put off. In fact, he was trying to get inside my head and understand what motivated me (and Sarah). He kept telling me how lucky I am to have such an amazing and beautiful wife. I told him I couldn’t agree more.

It turns me on when a guy “takes” Sarah. By that, I mean, when he openly flirts with her and eventually “wins” her, sexually, ideally in front of me. But I must say there is also something very hot about “giving” your wife to another man and sharing her sexiness with him, especially when he’s a friend. This is a new feeling for me because I have not done that before. Never with a friend.

I haven’t thought of this in years, but I remembered something from high school. I was on the swim team and one day in the locker room a team mate I didn’t know very well brought in some nude pictures of his girlfriend. I thought it was weird he’d show naked pictures of her to other guys. He probably lacked some social skills, but I also think he was proud of her and wanted to share her sexiness with his buddies. I found out later that he did, in fact, literally share her with at least one teammate who fucked her. Who would have thought that twenty years later I’d be doing something very similar!

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Tue May 08, 2018 9:05 am

That's awesome. Hey, how did you like fucking my wife all night? She's great, thanks for sharing.

What a cool conversation to have. Did they end up doing anything else before he left? How was it when she came down to join you for breakfast?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed May 09, 2018 3:22 am

RGB49FL wrote:Did they end up doing anything else before he left? How was it when she came down to join you for breakfast?
She came into the kitchen a short while later, looking fresh and beautiful. She kissed me and the three of us had a leisurely breakfast. We hung out by the pool, went swimming and just got to know each other. We were nude, so there was a bit of friskiness and playing between the two of them. At one point, Sarah pulled me close to them and she kissed and got us both hard in some group play. He and I shared her a bit, but the play didn't progress much further into full blown sex. It was the first time Eric and I were naked together with her and it felt like a "line to cross" and it was all very friendly and playful. He had to get ready to catch his flight back to Atlanta, so we didn't have a lot of time. He said several times that we had to come visit him in Atlanta. I think he was being polite and really meant that Sarah had to come visit him in Atlanta. In our "de-brief" after he left, Sarah told me she found him very sexy and really enjoyed him. I'm sure a trip to Atlanta is in the future!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed May 09, 2018 11:25 am

Really cool from start to f I'll nish.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu May 10, 2018 3:20 am

Sarah and I have had some really good talks lately. I asked her what she liked most about Eric and she said he was so “easy.” I felt the same way when I first met him. We have a lot in common. Of course, we have more in common now that he’s fucked my wife. I asked how he was in bed. She smiled and said he was a “real good,” a nice combination of “take charge,” and focusing a lot on her. She said he kissed a lot, much more than Aaron and certainly more than Ken. I asked if she wanted to go to Atlanta to see him. She does. She said she wants me to come, too. I have mixed feelings. Part of me really wants to go. The other part wonders if she should go alone.

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Thu May 10, 2018 5:40 am

If me sweetie wanted me to go I'd go, share with her as much as you can.
My two cents... ;-)