Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
CuckPride

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:33 am

There's nothing wrong with a little friendly competition between friends. Especially when Sarah is the primary beneficiary.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:11 am

I think it was very kind of you to let Sarah and Aaron have time away together to spend as a couple. I would have done the same.

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:02 am

Subguy very HOT your Sara and Arron letting his fried fuck her. Maybe all 4 of you can get together?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:57 am

cuckoldtipp wrote:Subguy very HOT your Sara and Arron letting his fried fuck her. Maybe all 4 of you can get together?
Thanks, it was very hot for me, too, even though I wasn't there. I don't know how often Sarah and Zach will have an opportunity to play. He lives almost 4 hours away by car, but I'm sure they will look for ways to meet up.

Aaron has a remodeling job that is pretty close to our neighborhood. It started yesterday and it's close enough that he can swing by our place to see Sarah over lunch. She doesn't teach this week because of Spring break, so she is looking forward to seeing him today. Something hot for me to think about when I'm at work!!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:44 am

It will be hot knowing that Aaron and Sarah are in your house and bed enjoying one another. They are definitely hot for one another.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:02 am

One of the things that frustrates me, but is soooo incredibly hot is when I come home from work after Sarah has met up with someone and we can't be fully open because the kids are with us. I knew Aaron was stopping by our house mid-day yesterday but Sarah had not given me any details. I was so horny when I got home. I wanted a debrief and to be sexual with her, but we needed to hold off because the kids wanted our attention and dinner was getting ready. It is often this way. So we satisfy ourselves with innuendo and sly looks and smiles, which can also be sexy fun until the boys go to bed. I have asked her to leave the bed unmade so at least I can see it when I get home. The delay always makes the pillow talk and sex that much better.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:37 pm

Do you anticipate Sarah seeing Dave again, or has their relationship run its course?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:24 pm

CuckPride wrote:Do you anticipate Sarah seeing Dave again, or has their relationship run its course?
Yeah, I think Dave is pretty much over. They still text every once in a while, but Sarah never liked the fact his wife was in the dark about her husband’s playing. That bothered both of us. We will probably see him at the bondage parties at Bill’s place when we attend. He usually is there and may want to have sex with her. Aaron intends to start attending those parties, as well, though, so I’m not sure how that might affect things. Aaron is aware that Dave was part of Sarah’s gangbang, but I don’t think they know each other. I would love to see the two of them with her, but that’s a call that will be made by Sarah and Aaron.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:27 am

There isn’t a lot to report with us, except that Aaron is stopping by our house almost every day since he has a remodeling job close by for a couple of weeks. I’ve noticed something that has been talked about on this site a lot. There is a direct relationship between the sex that Sarah has with Aaron and the sex that Sarah and I have. By that, I mean that when Sarah is really getting aroused and having great sex with Aaron, I benefit from that. There is a “carry-over” I guess I would call it. Not only do I have the mental enjoyment of images and torture while they are together, but Sarah and I both “carry-over” our sexual energy when the two of us have sex, later. The energy continues.

I don’t mean to imply that we only have good sex when Sarah is having sex with someone else. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. But. When Sarah is “revved-up” and happy and horny because Aaron has just sent her over the top, that makes me revved-up and happy and horny. Rather than being exhausted and spent after great sex with Aaron, she is ready for more with me when I get home from work. It’s almost a continuation of the sex with Aaron and when he is in the equation, the intensity of sex for all of us increases.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:13 pm

The more sex you have, the more you want. When you lay off sex for whatever reason for any length of time, sex drops off and it can become stale. Another lover, hot for your wife fucks her often, making her want more. At least this has happened in our marriage. That's why the sex is so hot for hotwife couples.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:33 am

I mentioned a month or so back that Sarah’s friend, Tobias, from Denmark, would be coming to spend a few days with us after his US seminar. He will be arriving at our place sometime tomorrow afternoon and stay until Monday.

This could be a friendly, catch-up weekend with an old friend and nothing more. Or, maybe it will be more. Tobias is happily married and we have visited him and his family. It was all very friendly and nothing the least bit sexual. The last time he and Sarah had sex was 13 years ago when he came to visit her during college days. It was a 3-way with me, so he knew back then that Sarah and I were “open,” but nothing has been discussed in over a decade about that. So, who knows? He is alone on this trip. He and Sarah have “history” and maybe he would be more open to having some “fun.” He lives in Europe, so it’s not like anyone would ever find out. And who knows, maybe he and his wife also play a bit?

I asked Sarah what she’d like to happen. She said she doesn’t want to push things and just see how things evolve. I told her I’d like her to have sex with him if it seemed right to her and she was aroused by the idea. She said that right now she thinks it sounds like fun, but she’ll have to see how she feels when they actually meet again. He always was a good looking guy who took care of himself, but it has been a few years since we saw him.

The weather has warmed up nicely and we’ll in the pool. Will he be OK with being naked in the pool? You know those Scandinavians? Will that lead to something? Do we “fess up” with him about our lifestyle if it seems appropriate and where might that lead? Will we/should we introduce him to Aaron? To be honest, the uncertainty and wondering how things will unfold is turning both of us on. A lot.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:49 am

We'll have to wait and see if the sexual sparks are still there.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:38 pm

I think there may be quite a bit more than sparks. I'm expecting a full blown, roaring fire! How can he resist Sarah?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:11 am

Tobias arrived Friday and we’ve been having a great time all weekend. He and Sarah have been catching up, reminiscing about people and places they knew in Denmark, switching back and forth a bit in Danish. The two of them have a lot of history, besides the fact they lost their virginity together and had a lot of sex as teenagers.

After the kids were in bed Friday night, the conversation turned intimate, fueled by cocktails. Aaron had stopped by after work earlier in the day. With our kids home, it appeared to just be a visit from a “friend.” Tobias must have picked up on something, however, because later Friday night he asked how we knew Aaron. Sarah looked at me. We had already decided that if the topic came up, we would be honest if Tobias seemed like he could handle it. I nodded at Sarah and she said, “Well, actually, Aaron is my lover.” Sarah and I filled in some details and Tobias took it all on board, nodding and smiling. He volunteered that he and his wife sometimes played with another couple and they really enjoyed it. So, with all of that on the table, the idea of Sarah having sex with men other than her husband didn’t seem to shock him. He was probably thinking that she hadn’t changed much!

We eventually ended up in the pool, naked. At one point, we were relaxing in the shallow end, with Sarah between us. I kissed her and then she turned and looked at Tobias. He leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips that could have passed for a kiss between old friends, like he was still not sure how far to go. Sarah kissed him back with a kiss that clearly told him she was open to go further. For the next hour or so, we played in the pool, never going beyond what we used to call “heavy petting” in high school. She grabbed our cocks, we kissed, and we groped Sarah a lot, but no penetration. Just lustful fun. We eventually went to bed, Sarah and I to our bed and Tobias to the guest room.

The next morning for breakfast with the kids, everything was normal and no apparent embarrassment or second thoughts from Tobias. We spent yesterday, Saturday, exploring and playing tourist with Tobias and our kids. It was a fun day and no opportunity to push the envelope a bit further. When the kids were in bed last night, the three of us spent the evening hiding Easter eggs and getting the Easter baskets ready for the boys. There was a lot of “touchy feely” between Sarah and Tobias, but nothing more sexual.

This morning has been all about the kids, watching them have Easter fun, eating and trying not to eat too many chocolate eggs. I’m taking the boys over to my folks later today. They don’t have school tomorrow, so they’ll stay overnight with my parents. I guess if anything is to happen with Sarah and Tobias, the opportunity will be this afternoon and evening. He leaves tomorrow afternoon.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:14 am

Great update Subguy thanks, have a great Easter

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:40 am

Do you think Sarah wants to have sex with Tobias??????????

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:55 am

I don't think Tobias will pass up the opportunity to take Sarah to bed again.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:14 am

I’m about to head off to work early this morning, so don’t have a lot of time to post. I’ll try to fill in the details later, but briefly, it was a fun and hot weekend. I dropped the kids off at my folks Sunday afternoon and left Sarah and Tobias alone. I had told Sarah that if anything happened between them, I wanted to watch any fucking. I couldn’t get the image out of my mind of Tobias’ cock going into Sarah’s pussy. There was something about the fact they had been so sexual together as teenagers that really was turning me on.

When I got home about an hour later, excited as hell, I looked out onto the back patio and Tobias was giving Sarah a massage. She was lying face down on our massage table and Tobias was rubbing her thighs gently, with a hard-on. I looked at our bed and it was still made up, so no action had happened there in my absence. I stripped out of my clothes and poked my head out to ask if I could bring anyone a fresh drink. They both looked over at me, smiled and nodded. Tobias didn't seem embarrassed or startled, so I took that as a good sign that things would progress. When I went out with drinks, I had a boner, myself. I watched them a bit more and then Sarah suggested we wash off. Tobias and I soaped Sarah up and washed the oil off her at the outdoor shower. It was a long, sensual shower. At one point, when Sarah was washing Tobias' back and he was facing me, he took some soap and sudsed up my chest. It surprised me, but I liked it. It was sensual and playful and I liked the fact he and I could have a bit of "connection." When Sarah saw this, she put her arms around us both and we all had a big sudsy group hug and grope. We dried off and Sarah led us all to our bedroom. This is a good place to pause for now. I’ll pick this up when I can.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:29 pm

It's safe to say the sparks were still there. :)

perradeplaya
Trainable

Unread post by perradeplaya » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:19 am

Hello, is Sarah a swallower like me?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:58 am

Aaron stopped by last night after we put the boys to bed. He and Sarah hadn’t seen each other in a few days and they were both horny. She asked me if I minded if he stopped by for a “quickie” and of course I didn’t mind. Aaron and Sarah ideally want to have sex at least a couple times a week. That is often hard to do with our schedules, so we thought we’d try to see if meeting at our place after the kids are asleep would work.

They went into our bedroom while I stayed in the living room just in case the boys came out. The downside for me is that I can’t risk joining them to watch. The upside is I get to catch some quick peeks and stay hard and turned on in my cuckold mind, imagining what they are doing. He left after an hour or so and I climbed in bed with Sarah. She was warm, wet and ready for more. We will definitely do this routine more often.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu May 04, 2017 4:32 am

I wish my quickies lasted that long. ;)

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri May 05, 2017 2:18 am

CuckPride wrote:I wish my quickies lasted that long. ;)
Ha, yes, I agree. I thought the same thing as I was standing guard. Sarah says she asked him to stay after he came. So they kept going and he came again.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri May 05, 2017 7:32 am

subguy80 wrote:Aaron stopped by last night after we put the boys to bed. He and Sarah hadn’t seen each other in a few days and they were both horny. She asked me if I minded if he stopped by for a “quickie” and of course I didn’t mind. Aaron and Sarah ideally want to have sex at least a couple times a week. That is often hard to do with our schedules, so we thought we’d try to see if meeting at our place after the kids are asleep would work.

They went into our bedroom while I stayed in the living room just in case the boys came out. The downside for me is that I can’t risk joining them to watch. The upside is I get to catch some quick peeks and stay hard and turned on in my cuckold mind, imagining what they are doing. He left after an hour or so and I climbed in bed with Sarah. She was warm, wet and ready for more. We will definitely do this routine more often.

That sounds like an ideal situation to me. A guy comes over and fucks my wife in our bed. Then when he leaves I get a creampie and sloppy seconds.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat May 06, 2017 1:54 am

isinlarsa wrote: That sounds like an ideal situation to me. A guy comes over and fucks my wife in our bed. Then when he leaves I get a creampie and sloppy seconds.
The only thing that would be better, for me, is to also watch them.