Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
CuckPride

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:45 pm

I think licking Aaron's "hairy ass" will be checked off your bucket list very soon. ;)

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:47 am

Say_Oy wrote:Cuckolds who are being denied sex should either be allowed to whack off a 2-3 times a week or get a finger up their ass to massage and squeeze out the prostate.
I imagine that being ass fucked by a male penis would be just as effective.
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:11 am

DavidTriState wrote:
Say_Oy wrote:Cuckolds who are being denied sex should either be allowed to whack off a 2-3 times a week or get a finger up their ass to massage and squeeze out the prostate.
I imagine that being ass fucked by a male penis would be just as effective.
As the bus moves down the road who knows?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:01 pm

I want to let you guys know I’m going to take a break from posting for a while. I enjoy sharing my experiences and I get a lot of benefit from the feedback many of you give me. But, it takes a lot of time and effort to post. I feel like I need to step back and “give it a rest” for a period of time.

Sometimes I realize that my feelings and perspectives about a topic often change after a few days, or weeks. When I re-read some of my old posts, I think I might have characterized something differently had I waited a bit rather than writing it down in a post shortly after it happened. It may sound like a cliché, but I want to be more “in the moment” right now. I’m feeling a mental and physical “intensity” from our current situation as we evolve in this lifestyle. I want to experience being “carried along” and not “think” about it so much.

Sarah is taking a break from her job and won’t be teaching this fall or winter. My job continues to be demanding (but in a good way, I love it). The boy’s schedules are getting busier as they get older and Sarah wants to have more time for them.

And, of course, there’s Aaron. He wants to be with Sarah more in pubic and spend some time with her and his friends. I’m open to that, but we need to walk the line between something that is hot and sexy and something that is foolish. And Sarah, herself, is not always sure how she feels about our direction. She’s like me in that we’re “open minded” with where we seem to be heading, but we’re always vigilant about not doing something that might threaten what she and I have.

Everything is good. In fact, everything is excellent! Thanks to those of you who have been following my posts. I’ll be back. I promise. I just need a vacation from this. Take care, Subguy

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:13 pm

I truly appreciate your contributions to this forum.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:59 pm

Very wise

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:28 pm

Good luck and enjoy.
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:21 am

Thank you for giving us a heads-up about your break. Most simply vanish. Enjoy your vacation from here. Though for completely selfish reasons I hope it won't take too long before we hear from you again.
Take care of yourself and of course of Sarah as well. ;) :)

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:45 pm

Thanks so much for sharing your adventure with us. This has been my fav thread on OHW for a long time. I look forward to hearing how your relationship with Aaron proceeds. Enjoy the journey.

GeekBicuckold
Prepubescent

Unread post by GeekBicuckold » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:50 am

Thanks Subguy80, it's been a great thread to follow. I'm new to the site but I can say I learned a lot from your posts and many of the others who have given advice and support.

Best of luck!

storiespix
Trainable

Unread post by storiespix » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:45 pm

subguy80 wrote:At one point, when Sarah was washing Tobias' back and he was facing me, he took some soap and sudsed up my chest. It surprised me, but I liked it. It was sensual and playful and I liked the fact he and I could have a bit of "connection." When Sarah saw this, she put her arms around us both and we all had a big sudsy group hug and grope. We dried off and Sarah led us all to our bedroom. This is a good place to pause for now. I’ll pick this up when I can.
I've been reading this thread off and on for the last few days. It's very hot and quite interesting. Subguy80, thank you for documenting and being so open about this part of your journey.

When you get a chance and if you so desire, please tell us about what happened with Sarah and Tobias and you! You never picked up the story again! :o

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:31 pm

[quote="storiespix" I've been reading this thread off and on for the last few days. It's very hot and quite interesting. Subguy80, thank you for documenting and being so open about this part of your journey. When you get a chance and if you so desire, please tell us about what happened with Sarah and Tobias and you! You never picked up the story again! :o[/quote]

I haven’t posted in almost 6 weeks, but your comment makes me realize I’m ready to come back.

I never followed up on what happened with Tobias for a couple of reasons that I wasn’t comfortable talking about at the time. Looking back now, almost 6 months later, I’m seeing things in a different light.

The three of us had a sensuous and intimate couple of hours in our bedroom. I wasn’t the “sub” to him. He and I were “equal” lovers to Sarah and she to us. At one point, Sarah was giving me a slow and very amazing blow job. My eyes were closed and I remember feeling like I was floating. The next sensation I felt was a different mouth on my dick. I realized it was Tobias and it felt just as nice and erotic as Sarah’s mouth, just somewhat different. I kept my eyes shut and reached my hands down to gently clasp his head as he worked my dick up and down.

After a while, we flipped and Sarah and I took turns sucking Tobias’ cock. Aside from some experimenting in college, this was the first time I’ve given a blow job to a guy. Yes, I’ve sucked Aaron a few times, but that was a power thing and each time he “directed” me to do it. This was different. It was my own choice and I surprised myself by realizing I liked it.

Later, Tobias and I took turns fucking Sarah. He wore a condom and I didn’t. Eventually, Sarah looked at both of us and said she wanted to take Tobias’ condom off. We all knew the possible implications of that. I nodded. Tobias smiled and nodded, as though he was expecting this might happen. He asked her if she wanted him to cum inside her or to pull out. She looked at me and read my eyes. She told him, “You make that decision. Do what feels right to you.” He looked at me for one last nod of approval and the three of us made love for at least another hour. When he came, he did cum inside her. They held each other silently for a long time and when he eventually pulled out, I took his place and added my sperm to his inside her. The three of us fell asleep in the bed. I got up to make coffee in the morning and left the two of them alone to make love again. He left shortly thereafter and Sarah got her period a few weeks later. In retrospect, I have only warm and highly erotic feelings about what happened.

There are some very opinionated commenters on this site and they can sometimes be mean-spirited. At the time, I chose to leave the details out to avoid a lot of drama and criticism that I was afraid I’d receive. Now, however, I don’t care. We spend too much time putting limits on ourselves, sexually. I’ve never liked labels and I like them even less now. A lot has happened in the past six weeks with Sarah, Aaron and me and I feel extremely positive about it. If some readers don’t approve of what I do or decisions I make in my cuckold role, then that is their problem and not mine. Sex to me is more and more fluid and Sarah and I are energized and empowered by embracing that attitude.

I have several new developments I want to share. I’m back and ready to roll.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:45 am

Great to hear from you again. Of course, most important that everything is alright between you and Sarah. I guess, like many others, I'm very curious what happened the past six weeks. Hope we don't have to wait too Long for your update. Until then take care.

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:49 am

Wonderful to see your back, it sounds as though you really enjoyed Tobias, so it's all good.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:27 am

Can't wait to hear! If anyone challenges subguy, I urge his and Sarah's supporters to post and pile on to defend our friends. It is their lives and their right to live it as they see fit. Any advice to anyone should always be respectful and constructive.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:18 am

Great update. Looking forward to more.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:55 am

subguy80 wrote:I have several new developments I want to share. I’m back and ready to roll.

Dungeon stuff?

One of the guys sharing her with others without you knowing ahead of time?
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:56 pm

Great to have you back, and what a great post. Fuck the flamers, we want to hear all about your exploits. You rock.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:44 pm

I look forward to getting caught up.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:58 am

Enjoy every minute of it! It's great to have you back.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:39 am

I echo everyone's sentiments in welcoming you back, SG80. Unfortunately people with issues and deficiencies in their own lives compensate through online bullying, vitriol and envy. Hopefully the supportive and appreciative majority override the hateful minority.

While I never thought your OHW hiatus was indicative of any issues with yours and Sarah's wonderful marital bond and mutual rewarding cuckish indulgences, I'm thrilled to hear your poly relationship with Aaron continues to flourish.

Looking forward to more of your incredibly erotic OHW contributions.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:49 am

In early September, shortly after I started my “posting pause,” Sarah and Aaron had a “falling out” that lasted a few weeks. They’ve just begun seeing each other again and things are in the “tentative” stage. The result of their lover’s spat has had implications for me, as well.

Sarah had recommended Aaron as a contractor to a work colleague who wanted an outdoor shower designed and built by her pool. Sarah likes and respects this woman a lot. We were invited to her daughter’s wedding last year and we see her and her husband socially.

Her daughter, Patricia, who is very pretty, started hanging out around the pool while Aaron was working. It was a bit strange since she apparently has her own pool and Aaron told Sarah this girl was clearly flirting with him. Sarah cautioned him not to get involved, primarily because Sarah had been the one to recommend Aaron to her friend and it could damage Sarah’s relationship with her colleague if Sarah’s “recommendation” fucked the married daughter.

And, of course, that is exactly what happened. Patricia decided to sun herself topless one day at the pool while he was working and Aaron couldn’t resist. I think he immediately knew he had made a big mistake and confessed everything to Sarah. Sarah was more disappointed with him than she was mad. She told me she felt like he had broken an agreement and she couldn’t trust him now.

Clearly, Aaron had screwed up, but I found myself sympathizing with him, in part. Patricia had brought her husband over to see the mosaic tile work Aaron was building and she was praising Aaron’s work. The husband apparently got jealous of his wife’s flirtations with the handsome contractor and he made some insulting comments. He said the work wasn’t bad considering Aaron was just a “handyman.” You don’t say that to a proud Alpha male like Aaron. Aaron used his sexuality to get back at the husband in the best way he knew by fucking this guy’s wife. Also, not that it excuses Aaron, but Patricia wasn’t an innocent thing who was seduced by Aaron. She even had condoms with her, so she was clearly wanting this to happen.

Sarah said she and Aaron needed to take a break from each other and he grudgingly agreed.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am

Good for Sarah! Aaron did break their trust in my opinion. Can't blame him for fucking the girl if there hadn't been connections with Sarah, but since there was, it makes a difference. Maybe no one will ever know and everything will be ok. Have you been taking care of Sarah's needs while they were broken up? And just another comment, I'll bet Sarah may ready to forgive him because she misses that big dick.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:40 am

Trust is very important, and Aaron betrayed your wife's confidence.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:07 am

I wouldn't recommend anybody I was swinging with to do professional work for anyone I know. Let the colleague hire her own contractor.

I also have a sneaky suspicion this will not be the only time Aaron fucks Patricia, especially if he is "on break" from Sarah. Patricia is a major cockteaser and if that sex was any good, she'll be back for more...... a lot more.