Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Jametre Wood
Virgin

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by Jametre Wood » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:33 am

Update after reading Sub's two posts.

Sub,

When recommending you explore the opportunities for a threesome and a foursome, I am not especially thinking about male-male contact, although that might happen.

Maybe I’m hopelessly naive, but I just think Marco wants you around. He wants you to feel that you are part of the arrangement. He doesn’t want to dis you. Plus he may simply like being watched. He’d rather have you see Sarah suck his cumy cock fresh after he takes it out of her pussy than have you do it. Maybe he’d invite you to fuck Sarah’s ass while his dick is in her cunt. Those are the vibes I have about Marco. He is young and considerate.

From Charlie, the vibes are different. He seems worldly-wise, maybe even jaded. We already know he likes being watched and that he likes group sex. He wants you to fuck his asshole while he fucks Sarah’s pussy. He wants Sarah to wear a strap-on and peg you. Maybe he will fuck Sarah while she pegs you. And with Jennifer involved, there are other permutations. Plus, there’s the lesbian sex, which he gets really hot about.
Jametre, Bull Stud in Service

No human being - woman or man - should be regarded as a conquest or an amusement with a will subservient to someone else's.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:02 am

Jametre Wood wrote: Stress this again: Please write-up what you think and feel about eating creampie pussy. Thanks.
For me it has always been more about the mental aspect of eating a cream pie. I am hugely turned on by having another man’s cock inside my wife. If he shots his load in her, that is even better. Whether I have seen the fucking or whether the ejaculation occurred earlier and I did not witness it, I am equally turned on.

Two strong urges happen to me. I get mental images of his cock going in and out of this pussy that I am now licking, touching and smelling. Her clit is tender and swollen from recent fucking and she is in a state of afterglow and relaxation. I can easily bring her to another orgasm or two with my tongue. I feel a sense of denial in that I’m not fucking her and putting my own cock in her. I’m letting her enjoy the recent feel of her lover’s cock and letting her keep that sensation and limiting myself to fingers and my tongue.

The other strong urge is the taste of the cream pie. If the cream pie is recent, there can be a lot of fluid. Cum can be bitter tasting or it can be sort of sweet. It depends on the guy and also I think maybe what he has been eating. In any event, it’s not unpleasant and has a musky, sort of brie cheese smell and taste. There is at this point some humiliation, or at least a humbling, that I experience. I am literally “cleaning up” and thereby showing my secondary position to the alpha lover. It is a combination of enjoyment on my part and the mental torture of being reminded I am the beta cuck. It’s a bit uncomfortable but also highly enjoyable, if that makes sense.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:38 am

@jametreWood, I want to add another important point to my earlier post about cream pies. I have not been asked to articulate this before, but hopefully this makes sense. When a wife comes home to her husband after having had recent sex with her boyfriend and she “presents” the husband with her lover’s cream pie, I find this an act of intimacy and love. Yes, there are still the feelings I have described above, but when Sarah comes home and gives me her pussy filled with cum (or even if no semen is present if condoms have been used), for us, she is bringing me into the recent love making. She is, in effect, making me and the eating of her pussy an extension of her experience. I may not have any details yet, but I have the most intimate part of her recent tryst. She knows I enjoy it, she gives me that pleasure and she says to me, “I’m yours and here is a present for you and now you are a part of the sex I just had.” In that respect, eating a cream pie can be an intimate and loving act, as well.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:39 am

That was a wonderful explanation Subguy. Not that I know what it's like but you painted a beautiful picture of it.

The second post put an interesting twist on the first one and questioned who really is alfa and who is beta.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:45 am

subguy80 wrote:@jametreWood, I want to add another important point to my earlier post about cream pies. I have not been asked to articulate this before, but hopefully this makes sense. When a wife comes home to her husband after having had recent sex with her boyfriend and she “presents” the husband with her lover’s cream pie, I find this an act of intimacy and love. Yes, there are still the feelings I have described above, but when Sarah comes home and gives me her pussy filled with cum (or even if no semen is present if condoms have been used), for us, she is bringing me into the recent love making. She is, in effect, making me and the eating of her pussy an extension of her experience. I may not have any details yet, but I have the most intimate part of her recent tryst. She knows I enjoy it, she gives me that pleasure and she says to me, “I’m yours and here is a present for you and now you are a part of the sex I just had.” In that respect, eating a cream pie can be an intimate and loving act, as well.
Never had a creampie, but this is my experience just in general. My wife takes a picture looking in the camera with a cock in her mouth and I feel like I am a part of it. She shares cum from her mouth with me and I feel like I am a part of it. I stare into her eyes while she is being penetrated and I feel like I am a part of it. It's feeling like you are experiencing the same moment and same sexual act from the same perspective. It is incredibly intimate and sensual.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:09 pm

bjaficionado wrote: Never had a creampie, but this is my experience just in general. My wife takes a picture looking in the camera with a cock in her mouth and I feel like I am a part of it. She shares cum from her mouth with me and I feel like I am a part of it. I stare into her eyes while she is being penetrated and I feel like I am a part of it. It's feeling like you are experiencing the same moment and same sexual act from the same perspective. It is incredibly intimate and sensual.
Well said! Perfect description of the same feeling!

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:09 pm

subguy80 wrote: When a wife comes home to her husband after having had recent sex with her boyfriend and she “presents” the husband with her lover’s cream pie, I find this an act of intimacy and love.
Very astute and a very emotional moment

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:37 am

I asked Sarah what she wants to happen with this “stable” of guys she has connected with. I mean, it’s sort of crazy to think how her options have changed in a few weeks. Besides Aaron and Joe, she is very interested in Marco and I think Charlie will be an option. She said she just wanted to let it “play out” and not have any plans or expectations. She also said she wants me to be as much as part of the experience as possible.

Aaron is leaving work at mid-day and driving back here. He will go straight and meet Sarah and they’ll have the afternoon together at our place. I asked for some pictures or texts to spice up my afternoon here at work.

I had this inspiration. What if we got Charlie to clean our pool? I clean it myself right now but there are times when it gets away from me. I asked Sarah what she thought about the idea and she smiled and called me a “dirty boy.” Maybe he could come over on a Saturday and I could watch or even be part of the action. I get the impression he’s adventurous and open to a lot of things. @JametreWood, you have brought up the idea of a four-way with Sarah, myself, Charlie and Jennifer. I get the impression that is a distinct possibility. I haven't done anything like that since my swinging days. I like my sub cuck role, but I'm also hot for the idea of what a four-way might entail. Maybe.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:11 am

I think you should get Charlie to clean your pool, ask him to bring a few friends to help him!

A sparkling pool is always in use :D :D

Jametre Wood
Virgin

Unread post by Jametre Wood » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:56 pm

subguy80 wrote:... I'm also hot for the idea of what a four-way might entail.
Effin hot. Go for it.

No human being - woman or man - should be regarded as a conquest or an amusement with a will subservient to someone else's.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:36 am

Maybe you should get Charlie there to clean the pool then let him tell you how to do it. So he can fuck Sarah by the pool while you clean it. If you want it to be slightly humiliating.

Polleny

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:56 am

I have a question and I’d love to have you guys weigh in. Sarah had sex with Aaron on Friday afternoon and with Marco on Sunday. I had sex with her a few hours afterwards each time and to me her pussy didn’t seem as tight as normal. It makes sense that having sex with a larger cock will loosen a woman up more. I asked her if she could “feel” me as much and she said some positions with me were better for her when she has just had sex with Aaron or Marco. When she straddles and sits on me and controls the movements, then it works best for her.

It seems to only be an issue when she has recently been fucked by a larger cock. After a day or two, her pussy seems to go back to “normal.” I am 6 inches and that has always been enough to satisfy her, but maybe I need to hold off on penetrative sex for a while after she has been with one of her “bigger” boyfriends. Does anyone have any experience on this issue?

Jametre Wood
Virgin

Unread post by Jametre Wood » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:43 am

Sub, don't start putting doubts in Sarah's head by asking her "if" she can feel you. Don't give Sarah reasons to doubt you. Her looseness has to do with her arousal not the size of Aaron's or Marco's dick. Whether big or small, a penis does not loosen a woman's vagina. The woman's body does that itself. The vagina is not like a borehole that can be widened and deepened by using longer and larger diameter bits. Besides, the question expresses your own anxieties and fears. Try to put them aside, perform your very best. Does Sarah straddle Aaron or Marco? Maybe they are afraid of a woman on top, so she does that position with you. Man-up to it. Show her you can do it. Make her happy. You won't make her happy by worrying whether you can make her happy. You'll make her happy by using your sex skills and techniques to their very best. Do that and you will keep your self-respect.

Here's a link: edited by mod to remove url linking because they reduce our standing in the search engines.
----------

Please visit my thread Hallowe'en party costumes and vote in the poll. Post comments too. Thanks.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:47 am

Jametre Wood wrote:Sub, don't start putting doubts in Sarah's head by asking her "if" she can feel you. Don't give Sarah reasons to doubt you. Her looseness has to do with her arousal not the size of Aaron's or Marco's dick. Whether big or small, a penis does not loosen a woman's vagina. The woman's body does that itself. The vagina is not like a borehole that can be widened and deepened by using longer and larger diameter bits. Besides, the question expresses your own anxieties and fears. Try to put them aside, perform your very best. Does Sarah straddle Aaron or Marco? Maybe they are afraid of a woman on top, so she does that position with you. Man-up to it. Show her you can do it. Make her happy. You won't make her happy by worrying whether you can make her happy. You'll make her happy by using your sex skills and techniques to their very best. Do that and you will keep your self-respect.

Here's a link: edited by mod to remove url linking because they reduce our standing in the search engines.

----------

Please visit my thread Hallowe'en party costumes and vote in the poll. Post comments too. Thanks.

Thumbs up!!! Couldn't have it said any better.
Maybe, it sounds cheezy, but you, as her husband and lover, have a special bond with Sarah that goes far beyond anything "physical" Marco, Aaron or any other guy with a big cock have with her. I very much assume that Sarah feels most pleasure when she is with you. Don't question it.

Jametre Wood
Virgin

Unread post by Jametre Wood » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:38 pm

Sub,

My apologies, I've neglected to thank you for your two excellent posts about eating creampies. Your thoughtfulness and insights are sincerely appreciated, and are made even more valuable because you ground them in personal experience, not just abstract reasoning.

Nevertheless, I will quibble with one point: humiliation. Granted, you qualify that as possibly humbling, which I can accept. Betas can be humble, but a man-cuck can take pride in the service he provides.

Sub, I feel in my blood and bones, in my most Bull Stud existence and essence, that you are a man-cuck, not a wuss. Wherever your life adventure leads you and Sarah, man-up to it.

Thanks. Good luck.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:08 am

Jametre Wood wrote:Sub, don't start putting doubts in Sarah's head by asking her "if" she can feel you. You'll make her happy by using your sex skills and techniques to their very best. Do that and you will keep your self-respect.
Thank you. Seriously. And thank you, Serrand. I was having a moment of self doubt and I need to remember that Sarah has never, not once, ever intimated that I cannot please her. Even when Aaron restricted us from fucking over that 6 month period, we still managed to have great sex without penetration. Now that we are back to intercourse, I need to have confidence and remember my penis works just fine and as you say, my main focus is to make her happy. Part of making her happy is having her enjoy big cocks. But another part, in fact the main part, is our relationship and our sex together. Thanks, again, guys.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:16 am

Jametre Wood wrote:Sub,

My apologies, I've neglected to thank you for your two excellent posts about eating creampies. Your thoughtfulness and insights are sincerely appreciated, and are made even more valuable because you ground them in personal experience, not just abstract reasoning.

Nevertheless, I will quibble with one point: humiliation. Granted, you qualify that as possibly humbling, which I can accept. Betas can be humble, but a man-cuck can take pride in the service he provides.

Sub, I feel in my blood and bones, in my most Bull Stud existence and essence, that you are a man-cuck, not a wuss. Wherever your life adventure leads you and Sarah, man-up to it.

Thanks. Good luck.
Much appreciated, as usual, Jametre. The thrill and the "unknown" about where this "life adventure" will lead Sarah and me is one of the most erotic and emotionally fulfilling things that has ever happened to me (I can only speak for myself, but I believe Sarah would also agree). The good insights I get from you guys is incredibly helpful. Thanks, subguy.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:52 am

subguy80 wrote:I have a question and I’d love to have you guys weigh in. Sarah had sex with Aaron on Friday afternoon and with Marco on Sunday. I had sex with her a few hours afterwards each time and to me her pussy didn’t seem as tight as normal. It makes sense that having sex with a larger cock will loosen a woman up more. I asked her if she could “feel” me as much and she said some positions with me were better for her when she has just had sex with Aaron or Marco. When she straddles and sits on me and controls the movements, then it works best for her.

It seems to only be an issue when she has recently been fucked by a larger cock. After a day or two, her pussy seems to go back to “normal.” I am 6 inches and that has always been enough to satisfy her, but maybe I need to hold off on penetrative sex for a while after she has been with one of her “bigger” boyfriends. Does anyone have any experience on this issue?
I must say you made a very good comment on this Jametre Wood. But Subguy isn't Sarah the one you should ask?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:19 am

Just a quick update. I am going out of the country for work and will be gone for at least a couple of weeks, maybe a bit more. So, I will probably not post much for a while. Between her own work and the kids, Sarah will be busy. I told her she needs to be sure to make time for herself and see her boyfriends when she can. Sarah stopped by Marco's place last night and I got a cream pie when she got home. Joe and Charlie weren't there. Between Marco and Aaron, she will be "take care of" and I can get hot stories while I'm gone. Later.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:18 am

subguy80 wrote:Just a quick update. I am going out of the country for work and will be gone for at least a couple of weeks, maybe a bit more. So, I will probably not post much for a while. Between her own work and the kids, Sarah will be busy. I told her she needs to be sure to make time for herself and see her boyfriends when she can. Sarah stopped by Marco's place last night and I got a cream pie when she got home. Joe and Charlie weren't there. Between Marco and Aaron, she will be "take care of" and I can get hot stories while I'm gone. Later.
Maybe Sarah can freeze all the cream pies until you return. :D :D

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:47 am

subguy80 wrote:Just a quick update. I am going out of the country for work and will be gone for at least a couple of weeks, maybe a bit more. So, I will probably not post much for a while. Between her own work and the kids, Sarah will be busy. I told her she needs to be sure to make time for herself and see her boyfriends when she can. Sarah stopped by Marco's place last night and I got a cream pie when she got home. Joe and Charlie weren't there. Between Marco and Aaron, she will be "take care of" and I can get hot stories while I'm gone. Later.

That’s kind of "sad" to hear. Believe me, I know exactly how it is to be separated from your loved ones, because of your work. It's especially hard when small children are involved.
Take care of you and your family. Hope you still find time to give us some updates along your journey.
When do you exactly leave?

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:06 am

Probably best if she documents it all with pictures so she can still share the experiences with you (and you can share them with us!)...

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:53 am

Safe travels subguy...you can be sure that Sarah will be the slutwife you rightfully adore and be well used Mario and Aaron and perhaps some otters while you are away. Be careful not to overly spank your monkey...sure when Sarah shares the details of her sexcapades, you will be in cuck heaven.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:18 am

Just a quick update for those who are following. Am still in Asia working but should be able to get back home next week. It's been hard to be away from Sarah and the kids for such a long time but the trip has been very successful! Marco has been keeping Sarah satisfied when they are able to get together. They sent me over the edge a couple weeks ago when Marco set up a webcam and they gave me a live sex show!! Sarah rode him while she faced the cam. I. Cannot tell you how hot it was! He shot his load deep in her and she let the cum run out while she faced the camera.OMG. I shot my own load right then.

Aaron is still at his work site but came home last weekend and he stayed the whole weekend at our house. I didn't get much of a chance to talk about it with Sarah but I'm sure she had fun. It still turns me on after all this time when I think about him fucking my wife in our bed.

So we are fine. I'm anxious to get home and see my sexy wife and lovely kids! Later, guys.

Subguy

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:26 am

Thanks for the hot update Subguy. I'm glad the trip is going well, but I can appreciate how anxious you are to get home to your family.