Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
CuckPride

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:49 am

I like the recent non-exclusivity in their relationship. It allows Sarah to have a steady boyfriend, while still affording her some variety. Perhaps Aaron gets off on the fact that while Sarah is not his wife, she is still his to share.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:49 am

I agree with all of the above. He loves to show her off. He loves that although she's another man's wife, he owns her when she's with him , thus he has the power to share her with whomever he wants, and you're right subguy, he revels in the fact that he's way above average in c ock size thus proving his masculine aut hority and domination. Whatever the reason, you and Sarah are both obviously enjoying it. Your followers on this thread are too! It must be hot for you that they are in fact a couple. Something that I wondered about, did the guys from the bar bareback her? And, have you received your new cage yet? What are you guys doing this 4th of July. Is the beautiful Sarah going to get fucked?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:07 am

D+D wrote:I agree with all of the above. He loves to show her off. He loves that although she's another man's wife, he owns her when she's with him , thus he has the power to share her with whomever he wants, and you're right subguy, he revels in the fact that he's way above average in c ock size thus proving his masculine aut hority and domination. Whatever the reason, you and Sarah are both obviously enjoying it. Your followers on this thread are too! It must be hot for you that they are in fact a couple. Something that I wondered about, did the guys from the bar bareback her? And, have you received your new cage yet? What are you guys doing this 4th of July. Is the beautiful Sarah going to get fucked?
Sarah and I are just relaxing at home, around the pool. Aaron is coming over later and yes, that means the lovely Sarah will get fucked. He hasn't fucked her since Friday, so I'm sure he's super horny. I’m not caged and she told me she wants to suck me while he fucks her. I like that idea! It’s always fun to have sex outside, too.

No new Jailbird yet, but I received an email last week that it was being worked on and should ship soon. Any day now.

No, Sarah didn’t bareback the two guys from the bar. She had them wear condoms. One guy came in her ass, so the condoms were more for health protection than for pregnancy concerns. Aaron didn’t wear a condom, of course. I think the fact that he gets to bareback her while other guys have to wear a condom makes him feel superior to them. Have a good 4th of July! Subguy

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:32 am

My Jailbird cage arrived yesterday! Sarah surprised me with it when I got home from work and she immediately put it on me. So far, I’m very pleased. I ordered the security key style, without a padlock, and I think I’m going to be very happy with that choice. I also ordered the oval cock ring and it seems to hug the base of my cock under my balls with just enough tightness to hold the cage close to my body but not turn my balls purple.

I’m glad I listened to the advice from several of you (and from the Mature Metal staff) and ordered a size ¼ inch smaller than my flaccid dick. I woke up briefly last night and early this morning when my dick wanted to get hard, but it didn’t last long and wasn’t painful. I like the open and airy design and I think it will make it easier to keep my dick clean. I’m a boxer shorts kind of guy so we’ll see if I can still wear them with the cage. I know some guys swear by briefs when wearing a cage to hold everything close to their body. I like the open feeling, so am hoping I can still wear briefs, or preferably even commando. I’ll still sit down to pee at work until I get more practice. Some guys apparently can pee standing up with the Jailbird. We’ll see. That would be nice.

Aaron had to come over right away to see me caged. He held my caged dick in his hand at one point and commented that it was like I didn’t have a dick anymore. He’s both right and wrong. Yes, my dick is “decommissioned” in a functional way, so it’s like I don’t have a dick that could compete with his big cock. But, in an important way, I feel like my dick is emphasized and given even more focus, especially mentally. It's front and center stage, so to speak. It’s an erotic and highly charged feeling that’s hard to describe. It feels so different from any other cage and I’m anxious to see how it goes at work today.

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:41 am

Hi Subguy,

Been exactly where you are when my JB arrived. It is a big deal, and you, I and others who are in indefinite chastity know it.

You will realize the difference between a toy and really being locked. The lack of a lock makes it very sleek - but I think you will find something that holds it all in, instead of boxers, actually feels better. There is some weight. I know this sounds out there, but a nice pair of microfiber panties that are correctly sized, feels almost like commando. I think Aaron and your wife would approve too!

Enjoy the ride!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:03 am

Congratulations! It was nice that Sarah wanted to share it with Aaron as well. Being outed tends to take things up a notch or two. You shouldn't have any problem wearing it to work. No one will notice it even though you will feel like everyone's staring at it. Is Sarah going to wear the "key" on a necklace or anklet? Few people will know the significance of it but again, you'll think everyone does.

You are totally correct in that your caged cock is center stage for you, Sarah, and to a lesser extent Aaron. Enjoy.

lesbianscuck
Virgin

Unread post by lesbianscuck » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:23 pm

subguy80 wrote:
I’m glad I listened to the advice from several of you (and from the Mature Metal staff) and ordered a size ¼ inch smaller than my flaccid dick. I woke up briefly last night and early this morning when my dick wanted to get hard, but it didn’t last long and wasn’t painful. I like the open and airy design and I think it will make it easier to keep my dick clean. I’m a boxer shorts kind of guy so we’ll see if I can still wear them with the cage. I know some guys swear by briefs when wearing a cage to hold everything close to their body. I like the open feeling, so am hoping I can still wear briefs, or preferably even commando. I’ll still sit down to pee at work until I get more practice. Some guys apparently can pee standing up with the Jailbird. We’ll see. That would be nice.

I dont wear boxers as they tend to let my base ring slide down a little & can get uncomfortable at times. I either wear an athletic supporter (Bunker Underwear has one that is flexibly snug, gives great support & keeps my cage tucked in & less noticeable). If Im not wearing those, a nice pair of spandex type panties work just as well & my Wife enjoys making comments about how they look on me.

Mature Metal made my cage with the end bars spread just a little so I can pee standing, at a urinal (I pee sitting at home). A little aquphor on the tip of my penis helps it stay centered in the bars.

Good Luck
Caged because she says so.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:24 pm

It is very dom of Aaron to come over to inspect your new cage. One more step towards his domination and your sub status. Very, very hot. It makes me hard thinking about having such an experience. Would you like more frequent and longer lockups? I would concur with the recommendation of micro fiber panties. In fact panties for men are available on amazon that have a small pouch that accommodates a cage quite well. They should be ordered just a little small. I know that you're not into panties, but now that your chastity may be kicked up a gear and is in fact being celebrated, it might be a next step in your submissiveness. I would suggest a try. I think Sarah would enjoy it. I know Aaron would. Thanks for updating us. Your experience is hot.

sj5422
Experienced

Unread post by sj5422 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:59 pm

subguy80 wrote:My Jailbird cage arrived yesterday! Sarah surprised me with it when I got home from work and she immediately put it on me. So far, I’m very pleased. I ordered the security key style, without a padlock, and I think I’m going to be very happy with that choice. I also ordered the oval cock ring and it seems to hug the base of my cock under my balls with just enough tightness to hold the cage close to my body but not turn my balls purple.

Aaron had to come over right away to see me caged. He held my caged dick in his hand at one point and commented that it was like I didn’t have a dick anymore. He’s both right and wrong. Yes, my dick is “decommissioned” in a functional way, so it’s like I don’t have a dick that could compete with his big cock. But, in an important way, I feel like my dick is emphasized and given even more focus, especially mentally. It's front and center stage, so to speak. It’s an erotic and highly charged feeling that’s hard to describe. It feels so different from any other cage and I’m anxious to see how it goes at work today.
Congrats on the new Jailbird. It's such a well made cage, isn't it? I've switched to boxers as briefs make things pull a bit more. As others have suggested, get some silicon lube and put if on the base ring to help you break it in (the lube will make your cage hang a little lower and pull more on your balls, though). Peeing standing up has never been an issue, just make sure things are lined up, otherwise your stream may split and divert.

And, you do have a dick, it's just that your wife owns it, not you :) I'm sure you're going to enjoy the constant arousal and denial.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:37 pm

Aaron texted Sarah last night and told her he would stop by our house this morning on his way to work. I didn't expect him to crawl into our bed at 5:45 a.m. He has had a key to our house for a long time and Sarah has one for his house, so it's not unusual for him to let himself in. During the week, he never stops over at our place this early because we have the kids. Without them, we have more flexibility. He took his clothes off and crawled in next to Sarah on her side of the bed. It didn't take her long to realize it was him since his big cock must have been poking her. I was caged. She rolled over onto her back and he crawled on top. She moaned as he entered her and reached her hand out to my arm, squeezing me and held onto me as he made love to her. I wanted to watch longer, but I had a meeting at work and needed to get there early to prepare. I left them in bed, with Aaron pounding her and Sarah moaning. After shaving and showering, I returned to find them spooning in bed. I kissed Sarah and she smiled at me, kissed me back and told me she loved me. Aaron opened one eye and gave me a wave with the hand that had been resting on Sarah's hip. I was horny beyond belief, but happy they had some time together.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:28 pm

Have you considered Aaron moving in while the kids are away? How is the cage wearing? Comfortable?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:39 am

D+D wrote:Have you considered Aaron moving in while the kids are away? How is the cage wearing? Comfortable?
The cage is so much more comfortable than I ever thought a cage could be. I bought a few new types of underpants that are working out well. They are briefs, thin and light materials that breath and most importantly, have built-in pouches that are perfect for holding the cage close to my body. I didn't want to give up the free hanging feeling that my boxers provided, but as long as I'm caged, that free hanging feeling is gone anyway.

I have been trying to pee standing up and I find that it works better for me if I take my balls out of my trousers as well. The way the JB is constructed is such that it just seems to work better that way. When I pee in my backyard there's no problem at all. We have privacy barriers between the urinals at work, so I think eventually when I get the technique perfected, I'll be able to pee standing up.

Funny you should ask about Aaron moving in. I'm supportive of that idea as a test. We've decided to try a modified version while the kids are away. (modified because he still has his own kids with him every-other weekend). I find it hot when Sarah spends a night at his place, but for anything more than a night or two, it makes more sense to have him here at our house. He's planning to bring a few things over today and we'll give it a try for a while. Having another person move into your house has its obvious challenges and we'll have to just see how it works out, not just with logistics, but with personalities. We don't have any "rules" set down yet, but I did tell Sarah I didn't want to get relegated to the guest bedroom every night. I'll keep everyone posted on the plusses and minuses of having your wife's lover move in.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:45 am

I'm anxious to see how it works for you too. Will you be in a more sub position with the alpha in the house full time? Will you have any access to your wife's pussy other than oral? Will you be relegated to the guest room as the lowest person in the pecking order? Will your wife and her alpha have lots of intimate and personal moments together like touching and kissing around the house while barely dressed or undressed and in front of you? Will you feel like a third wheel at times? Will they keep you caged? The answers to these questions will be interesting. Just remember if it becomes unpleasant for you at anytime, it will end soon when the kids come home. Good luck! Hope you enjoy. And, please keep us posted.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:58 pm

subguy80 wrote: Funny you should ask about Aaron moving in. I'm supportive of that idea as a test. We've decided to try a modified version while the kids are away. (modified because he still has his own kids with him every-other weekend). I find it hot when Sarah spends a night at his place, but for anything more than a night or two, it makes more sense to have him here at our house. He's planning to bring a few things over today and we'll give it a try for a while. Having another person move into your house has its obvious challenges and we'll have to just see how it works out, not just with logistics, but with personalities. We don't have any "rules" set down yet, but I did tell Sarah I didn't want to get relegated to the guest bedroom every night. I'll keep everyone posted on the plusses and minuses of having your wife's lover move in.
Thanks for the update, but looking from the outside, you should expect to be relegated to the spare room, Aaron and Sarah should have the privacy to be a couple.

best wishes

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:43 am

mickle wrote: Thanks for the update, but looking from the outside, you should expect to be relegated to the spare room, Aaron and Sarah should have the privacy to be a couple.
best wishes
Mickle and D+D, Yeah, what was I thinking? I moved some of my things out of my dresser to make room for Aaron’s stuff and I moved to the guest room, which is next to the master bedroom. Sarah, ever resourceful and concerned for everyone, came up with a perfect solution. She’ll be the one to decide where she sleeps and she’ll move between rooms as she wants. She may start out in one bed, then move in the middle of the night or in the morning. That works for me.

Sexually, I’m not worried about feeling like the “third wheel.” Sarah and Aaron already share intimate and personal time together, some of it in front of me and some not. I’m used to seeing them kiss, cuddle and get sexy together. In fact, it’s a turn on for me. That has been our arrangement for a long time and I’m comfortable with my sub status, although living together will take things to a new level, I suspect.

To be honest, we’re more worried about how our “non-sexual” time together might be affected. Aaron is a loner and very independent and has his own routine, so we don’t know how much our own routine will be changed with him sleeping here. Time will tell.

Last night he and Sarah went to bed early and I’m sure they enjoyed not having to rush the sex. Sarah gave Aaron a key to my Jailbird, so they each have one now. Just knowing he has that extra level of control over my penis is hot for me. I don’t know if I’ll have access to her pussy, or how often. With him being here more often, lots of new scenarios open up for all three of us.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:03 pm

It will be interesting on all counts to see what happens. I think that you and Sarah will adopt his routine because he is the alpha. He will be her primary man and will swiftly adjust to his routine. As sub, you will follow. This is different now, he's not going home after he fucks your wife. He will put his arm around her and go to sleep in their bed. Are you sure that she gave him another key or did she give him her key? Does he now have complete control of your cock? When he told you that it is if you didn't even have a cock, did it have more meaning than you first thought? Time will tell, but I think that you are about to be cucked at a very, very much higher level. Please keep we other cucks posted.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:27 pm

You'll find out very quickly whether or not this arrangement works for all of you. I hope Aaron is more considerate about cleaning up his body hair from the bathroom. To your knowledge, does Aaron have any friends, or just acquaintances?

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:22 am

subguy80 wrote: To be honest, we’re more worried about how our “non-sexual” time together might be affected. Aaron is a loner and very independent and has his own routine,
Do not worry subguy, you will quickly adapt to his routine, he is the Alpha of the house, just follow his lead.
Best wishes

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:56 am

CuckPride wrote:You'll find out very quickly whether or not this arrangement works for all of you. I hope Aaron is more considerate about cleaning up his body hair from the bathroom. To your knowledge, does Aaron have any friends, or just acquaintances?
Funny you remember about his body hair in the bathroom. "My" room has its own bathroom so I don't have to deal with it. Sarah insisted he trim his beard a few months ago. His best friend is Zach, but they don't see each other often because Zach lives on the other side of the state. Aaron introduced Sarah to Zach a few months ago and the three of them had sex a few times. Otherwise, he fishes with a guy fairly often who has a boat and rides his motorcycle with another guy. I think he'd call them friends. Then there are his bar buddies who are just acquaintances.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:29 am

subguy80 wrote: His best friend is Zach, but they don't see each other often because Zach lives on the other side of the state. Aaron introduced Sarah to Zach a few months ago and the three of them had sex a few times. Otherwise, he fishes with a guy fairly often who has a boat and rides his motorcycle with another guy. I think he'd call them friends. Then there are his bar buddies who are just acquaintances.
And they all fuck your wife!
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:44 am

DavidTriState wrote: And they all fuck your wife!
:up: :up: :up:

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:55 am

Just curious:
What happens when one of the kids need mom or dad and come into the bedroom in the middle of the night and find mom in bed...with someone who's not dad??

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:01 am

Read back. Kids are away for a couple of weeks. They would never do this with the kids around. It's just a temporary setup, but subguy will get a feel of what it's like to have an alpha man take his house and wife over knowing that it ends soon. Will be awesome to do this for a limited time for all three. Great experiment! Would be fun to try.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:45 am

D+D wrote:Read back. Kids are away for a couple of weeks. They would never do this with the kids around. It's just a temporary setup, but subguy will get a feel of what it's like to have an alpha man take his house and wife over knowing that it ends soon. Will be awesome to do this for a limited time for all three. Great experiment! Would be fun to try.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:55 am

mickle wrote:
D+D wrote:Read back. Kids are away for a couple of weeks. They would never do this with the kids around. It's just a temporary setup, but subguy will get a feel of what it's like to have an alpha man take his house and wife over knowing that it ends soon. Will be awesome to do this for a limited time for all three. Great experiment! Would be fun to try.
Exactly. We could never do this if the kids were home. This is more of an experiment to see what we like and what doesn't work. It's only been day 4 since Aaron moved in, so it's early stages. Once we have the boys, again, the goal is to incorporate some of the things that worked about cohabitation. What I do know is that I am enjoying being present more often when Sarah has sex with Aaron. I see them interact sexually more often, groping, kissing and sexy talk. Sarah will often include me, too. There is this constant tone of eroticism in the house.