Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:48 am

@serrand
After giving it a lot of thought, all three of us have decided it's not a good idea. Aaron was actually concerned, as well. The fact that his new house is close enough to our house to be considered in the same neighborhood, concerns us for all the reasons you, and others, have voiced. Aaron has kids, too. As the kids get older, we'll have to figure out lots of things, but we don't need nosy neighbors makng comments to them before we're ready (which may be never).

We did come up with a compromise that is sort ot titillating, however. Aaron sometimes frequents a bar that is at least 10 miles from our house. It's what you'd call a "working man's bar." No offense to him, but it's the kind of place Sarah and I would never dream of going into. I don't think it's dangerous, it's just not for us. But, Aaron stops by occassionally for a drink and we kicked around the idea of him taking Sarah there. I wouldn't go. Or, if I did go, I would come in separately and observe what happens from a distance, which could be really hot. There's almost zero chance we'd run into anyone we knew and there's probably no way any of the patrons would know anybody we know. Something fun to consider.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:05 am

mickle wrote:
subguy80 wrote:Aaron has moved into his new house and Sarah and I stopped by last night. He's having a bigger house warming this Saturday and that could be very interesting. Several of his work buddies will be there and the three of us talked about how "open" we should be in front of them. Aaron wants to "show off" Sarah a bit in front of his friends. Sarah is willing to be more open, as well, but she's primarily concerned about the same thing I am, which is whether people will talk outside the party.
You should support Sarah in being more open, maybe you should stay at home, whilst Sarah attends the House warming party, as far as people talking, there will always be smoke without fire, certain peoples comments will be forgotten a few hours later.

Let her enjoy the party.

I agree, she should attend by herself.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:35 am

subguy80 wrote:@serrand
After giving it a lot of thought, all three of us have decided it's not a good idea. Aaron was actually concerned, as well. The fact that his new house is close enough to our house to be considered in the same neighborhood, concerns us for all the reasons you, and others, have voiced. Aaron has kids, too. As the kids get older, we'll have to figure out lots of things, but we don't need nosy neighbors makng comments to them before we're ready (which may be never).

We did come up with a compromise that is sort ot titillating, however. Aaron sometimes frequents a bar that is at least 10 miles from our house. It's what you'd call a "working man's bar." No offense to him, but it's the kind of place Sarah and I would never dream of going into. I don't think it's dangerous, it's just not for us. But, Aaron stops by occassionally for a drink and we kicked around the idea of him taking Sarah there. I wouldn't go. Or, if I did go, I would come in separately and observe what happens from a distance, which could be really hot. There's almost zero chance we'd run into anyone we knew and there's probably no way any of the patrons would know anybody we know. Something fun to consider.
I believe you're making the absolute right decision in the best interest of your family, not to be "open". The excitement wouldn’t been worth the possible consequences. And they could have been dire.
The bar could be nice compromise, indeed.
Take care, always looking forward to your updates.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:43 am

Yes, the bar might indeed be a better idea to accomplish almost the same desire.

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:24 pm

subguy80 wrote:...We did come up with a compromise that is sort ot titillating, however. Aaron sometimes frequents a bar that is at least 10 miles from our house. It's what you'd call a "working man's bar." No offense to him, but it's the kind of place Sarah and I would never dream of going into. I don't think it's dangerous, it's just not for us. But, Aaron stops by occassionally for a drink and we kicked around the idea of him taking Sarah there. I wouldn't go. Or, if I did go, I would come in separately and observe what happens from a distance, which could be really hot. There's almost zero chance we'd run into anyone we knew and there's probably no way any of the patrons would know anybody we know. Something fun to consider.
I am predicting that Aaron decides to have her fucked by one or more of the other patrons... great for his ego and fun for Sarah but I would worry about all of them using protection...
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:47 pm

Say_Oy wrote: I am predicting that Aaron decides to have her fucked by one or more of the other patrons... great for his ego and fun for Sarah but I would worry about all of them using protection...
Sarah would love that,
. :lol: :lol:

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:16 am

mickle wrote:
Say_Oy wrote: I am predicting that Aaron decides to have her fucked by one or more of the other patrons... great for his ego and fun for Sarah but I would worry about all of them using protection...
Sarah would love that,
. :lol: :lol:
I'm not sure it's quite that sleezy of a of bar, but I do think Sarah would love it if that happened. I know that I would! Maybe I should ask Aaron to see if he can borrow a mini-van equipped with a mattress and the action could go to the parking lot??!! Regardless of whether there is any sex involved or not, I'm curious to see how Aaron handles Sarah getting attention from other guys. I hope he encourages it and is open to see if anything happens.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:24 am

Sarah texted me and said Aaron was picking her up to take her to his favorite dive bar across town. She’s been excited about going and has been telling me she wants to act on her slut impulses if the opportunity arises. That, of course, makes me hot and crazy. She asked me if she should wear underwear and I said, “no, don’t wear underwear, but take condoms.” Anxious to leave work, go home and be naked in the pool with my caged cock and red wine while I wait for updates.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Sounds exciting, wife out with her BF, without panties and carrying condoms while her cuck waits at home wearing only chastity and waiting for her naughty updates.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:05 pm

To go there, she needs to be completely tarted up. Short tight dress, very high heels, wild hair, bright red lips ....
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:21 pm

Oh my! This has happened fast! Several of his friends and his employees will be there to view Aaron's trophy married girlfriend. Incredibly hot. Question is if Aaron will allow them to touch or possibly fuck her or will he keep her sex for himself. I can only imagine the angst that you must be feeling subguy. I would love to be in your position. My wife being scantily dressed in the presence of a group of strange men in a bar with alcohol flowing is a scenario that is a cuckold s dream cum true. Can't wait to hear. And, I can only imagine the feeling of your c ock straining on your cage trying to get hard.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:29 pm

Perhaps I'll open a bottle of red wine myself to show my support. This is probably even hotter than your original plans!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:54 am

Aaron knew several of the guys in the bar last night, not well, but casually. She said it was obvious Aaron was getting a big ego boost every time a guy would compliment her about being sexy or pretty and how lucky Aaron was. Some of the other guys started to get pretty forward with her, with hugs and roaming hands. Aaron didn’t stop any of it and she said it was fun to just be themselves in a sex-charged atmosphere without having to worry about what anyone was thinking. I wish I could have been there to anonymously observe all of this, knowing that she wasn’t wearing underwear and how easily a finger could have slipped inside her pussy.

She said most of the guys weren’t that good looking and sort of grungy from working all day, but she loved the attention, anyway. She said she did find one younger guy and a second guy about her same age very sexy. Aaron knows the bartender quite well and he offered Aaron a key to the back room. Sarah said the idea of going to a dirty back room didn’t interest her, but she was interested in these two guys. The younger guy said he lived close by and wanted them to go back to his place. So Sarah and Aaron followed the two guys to the apartment.

She said it felt really good to just let go and enjoy her slut side. She didn’t have to be the perfect mother or the perfect wife. She could just let herself go, almost “out of body,” and enjoy the attention and enjoy being a sex object to these guys. They went at it for the rest of the evening before Aaron and Sarah left to go back to his new place. Aaron dropped her off a while ago and my lovely Sarah is in bed now, catching up on the sleep she didn’t get last night. She was exhausted when she got home, but so sweet of her to give me details before crashing. I’ll fix us a nice lunch when she gets up and hopefully, she’ll let me out of the cage. As hot as it was being restrained, I’m ready to cum, several times, in fact, as I press her for more details about her night.

Aaron’s house warming party is tonight and neither of us is going. Today is just for the two of us.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:59 am

CuckPride wrote:Perhaps I'll open a bottle of red wine myself to show my support. This is probably even hotter than your original plans!
Ha! Did you open a bottle? And, yes, I do think this was WAY hotter than our original thoughts about going to the house warming. At least it was for me. And also no risk of being "outed."

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:16 am

I even raised my glass in a toast to Sarah. It turned out to be a fantastic evening! What a sweetheart to relay most of the details to you before passing out in your bed.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:19 am

Damn your c ock and balls must be straining against that cage!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:22 am

It’s early Sunday morning and I wanted to post before we start our day. Sarah gave me a new piece of information that I need to share. She told me she allowed one of the guys on Friday to penetrate her anally. Sarah does not like anal. She never has. We tried it a couple of times years ago and she found it uncomfortable. She says Aaron is way too big for that, so it’s just something I never even think about with her.

Apparently one of the guys, Brad, was less than average in cock size and he was working her ass with his fingers. She said she was surprised that it felt so good. At one point, while she was concentrating on giving the other guy a blowjob, Brad suddenly slipped his cock into her ass. She said it didn’t hurt at all and felt better and better as he gently and slowly fucked her. She said she thought she could handle him because of his smaller size.

She will never cease to amaze me, this sexy woman. I was uncaged all day yesterday and we had some great sex. She fingered my ass a bit and said she wanted to try a dildo on me sometime so I could feel what she felt. I asked her if she would ever want me to fuck her in the ass and she said “Oh yes. I’ve been missing out on some good stuff.” My sexy Sarah always keeps things hot and exciting.

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:06 am

What a woman, just incredible.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:00 am

Very unexpected. I'm going to have to open another bottle of red wine. ;)

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:30 am

If you didn't marry to perfect hotwife/cuckoldress, subguy....love how much Sarah loves getting her slut on and always making sure you get to enjoy it almost as much as she does...I also commend Aaron for adapting to Sarah's desires and being unselfish in sharing her with others, which I wouldn't have expected when he first started cucking you. Happy 4th...the fireworks you get to enjoy when Sarah plays are en fuego!

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:41 am

subguy80 wrote:but she was interested in these two guys. The younger guy said he lived close by and wanted them to go back to his place. So Sarah and Aaron followed the two guys to the apartment.

She said it felt really good to just let go and enjoy her slut side. She didn’t have to be the perfect mother or the perfect wife. She could just let herself go, almost “out of body,” and enjoy the attention and enjoy being a sex object to these guys. They went at it for the rest of the evening before Aaron and Sarah left to go back to his new place. Aaron dropped her off a while ago and my lovely Sarah is in bed now, catching up on the sleep she didn’t get last night.
subguy80 wrote:It’s early Sunday morning and I wanted to post before we start our day. Sarah gave me a new piece of information that I need to share. She told me she allowed one of the guys on Friday to penetrate her anally. Sarah does not like anal. She never has. We tried it a couple of times years ago and she found it uncomfortable. She says Aaron is way too big for that, so it’s just something I never even think about with her.

Apparently one of the guys, Brad, was less than average in cock size and he was working her ass with his fingers. She said she was surprised that it felt so good. At one point, while she was concentrating on giving the other guy a blowjob, Brad suddenly slipped his cock into her ass. She said it didn’t hurt at all and felt better and better as he gently and slowly fucked her. She said she thought she could handle him because of his smaller size.
I think taking two nearly complete strangers may be wilder than a scheduled gang bang.

She will never cease to amaze me, this sexy woman. I was uncaged all day yesterday and we had some great sex. She fingered my ass a bit and said she wanted to try a dildo on me sometime so I could feel what she felt. I asked her if she would ever want me to fuck her in the ass and she said “Oh yes. I’ve been missing out on some good stuff.” My sexy Sarah always keeps things hot and exciting.
Yeah, that strap on mentioned earlier is not for you to do her, but for HER to do YOU. Pucker up Buttercup, she's gonna be doin' the ridin'.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:23 am

subguy80 wrote:It’s early Sunday morning and I wanted to post before we start our day. Sarah gave me a new piece of information that I need to share. She told me she allowed one of the guys on Friday to penetrate her anally. Sarah does not like anal. She never has. I asked her if she would ever want me to fuck her in the ass and she said “Oh yes. I’ve been missing out on some good stuff.” My sexy Sarah always keeps things hot and exciting.
Great update

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:29 pm

Yeah, get ready, your asshole is hers now! Caged and fucked by a gorgeous woman with a strap on...hot!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:07 am

Sarah and I have had a restful few days alone. As I think back on her recent four-way, I realize how Aaron’s role with Sarah has evolved and it's taken me a bit by surprise. A year ago, he was her exclusive lover. He was quite possessive and even restricted me from penetrative sex with her for almost three months. That began to change when one of his young workers flirted with Sarah and he realized she wanted to have sex with this guy, which led to her having sex with several other men over the next few months.

I asked Sarah if she thinks Aaron shares her with other men because he knows he doesn’t have any choice (because it’s what Sarah wants and needs). Or, is it more than that? Has he gotten to the point where he actually enjoys sharing her with other men and it turns him on? Sarah doesn’t know the answer, herself. He’s never expressed his feelings about that, but it’s obvious he enjoys performing with her in front of other men. She thinks there’s a big element of competition for him, showing off his big cock and his stamina in front of other guys. That’s clearly an alpha male behavior.

But if he is beginning to get turned on sharing Sarah with other men, does that mean he’s moved from strictly being her bull to being in a hotwife relationship with Sarah? I wonder what his reaction would be if Sarah connected with a guy with a bigger cock than his? There aren’t a lot of those out there, but they do exist and it’s bound to happen someday. Would that turn him on or would it have the opposite effect? He is the alpha male to me, that’s clear to all three of us; but, I wonder if he isn’t beginning to enjoy the world of sharing his lover more than just tolerating her needs? The last thing I care about is putting a label on behavior and I’m not looking to put any label on what he and Sarah have. That fact he not only supports Sarah’s flirtations with other men, but seems to be encouraging it, as well, is incredibly HOT for both Sarah and me!

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:11 am

To me Sarah is a possession that Aaron shows off, like a vintage car

Another word is whore
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife