Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
bubbalapagos
Trainable

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by bubbalapagos » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:04 pm

Wonderful!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:13 pm

Sarah left to spend the weekend with Aaron. They haven’t seen each other for a week and she has been kiddy and excited the past couple of days thinking about seeing him. We had fun in bed last night fantasizing about the sex she and Aaron would have. Aaron has stayed overnight at our house quite a bit, but she hasn’t stayed overnight at his place in several months. The dynamic is different when your wife has a “sleep over” with her boyfriend. The cuckold feeling is even more intense for me.

Sarah hasn’t seen Joe since they connected earlier this week, but he’s been texting her. She showed his texts to me and he would tell her things like how much better he could fuck her than I could fuck her. Apparently Sarah hasn’t told him that I haven’t fucked her at all in 4 months. I can’t wait to see what kind of shit he’ll give me when he finds out about that. She acts like his texts are sort of silly, but I can tell she’s enjoying his attention.

I know she and Aaron will talk a lot about whether Joe will be allowed to continue to see Sarah and have sex with her. Personally, I hope Joe is open to that. As much as Joe can be a jerk, I know Sarah is having fun with him and that turns me on. This is actually a big, big deal for Aaron, Sarah and me. Since Sarah has been exclusive with Aaron for the past year now, she hasn’t been with other men besides me. That has worked for us, but maybe it’s also time to shake things up a bit.

Update: God, just got a text from Aaron with a picture of his huge cock in Sarah's pussy. Didn't take them long to get right into it.

hotstudkrish
Virgin

Unread post by hotstudkrish » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:26 pm

It's going to be hot weekend for you guys.. Love to see pic of Sarah's sore pussy

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:07 am

Sarah just called from Aaron's house. She told me Aaron contacted Joe and said he could come over to Aaron's place tonight if he wanted to have sex with Sarah. Only condition was that Joe could not be alone with Sarah and that it would be 3-way sex. Joe didn't hesitate and said he would be there. I'm glad I wasn't put in the chastity cage because I will be playing with myself plenty tonight.

hotstudkrish
Virgin

Unread post by hotstudkrish » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:04 pm

To tease you further.. Ask Aaron and Sarah to send updates in between their play..

I am sure it's matter of time Sarah will be craving for more cocks..

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:18 am

Can't wait to hear about Sarah's 3-way for Aaron and Joe. Sure she will need your TLC when he returns! No doubt you'll be primed and ready to sooth her well used honey hole.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:32 pm

I was thinking how Sarah was eating Aaron's asshole. And Aaron was looking at you, knowing that she doesn't lick your asshole.

Will The time ever cum that you suck Aaron's cock while she licks his ass?

And has Sarah ever licked Joe's asshole?
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

loveherso
Trainable

Unread post by loveherso » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:38 pm

Don't ever stop writing and sharing on this forum. Through your words I am RIGHT THERE and it is awesome. I am going through some delicious intensity in my marriage right now and reading this thread cranks up the angst for sure, but also is strangely calming me down, lol.
"If you so much as hold hands with another girl..we're done."

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:23 am

Thanks to those of you who have left comments. I really enjoy your perspectives and input, so thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

Sarah spent last weekend at Aaron’s house. Aaron texted me Sunday noon and said Sarah was on her way home and that he was sending her back to me filled with a fresh load of his cum. He’s good at what I call cuckold mental games and playing with my mind. My part of that game is to thank him for fucking my wife. I texted him back and thanked him for giving Sarah good sex over the weekend. To be honest, I was thankful. I waited and a few seconds later, he replied, “You’re welcome. Clean her up.”

When Sarah got home, I kissed her deeply, then guided her to the bedroom and undressed her. I was anxious to go down on her. As I worked my way down from her breasts to her belly, she slid out from under me and got on top of me in a 69 position. This was even better since her sweet pussy was fully accessible to my tongue. Sarah is an excellent cock sucker and she was devouring my dick. She told me she prefers to give me blowjobs over Aaron because my dick size fits into her mouth and throat so much better. I’ve seen her give head to Aaron and she is only able to get the head of his penis into her mouth. It ends up being basically a hand job on his shaft with his big mushroom head in her mouth.

Sarah was deliciously wet and I licked and probed her lit and walls of her pussy. She smelled of semen, perspiration and sex. There is no greater turn on for me than when Sarah presents her body and pussy back to me after another man has been inside her and taken her. Cuckolds or husbands of hot wives talk about “reclaiming” their wives after sex with another man. When Sarah presents her pussy to me in this manner, I mentally and physically reclaim and “reconnect” with her and show her I support her sexually. There is no great rush for me than putting my tongue inside Sarah where Aaron’s penis has recently been. Joe’s cock had also been inside Sarah, although covered in a condom.

Sarah was working my cock hard and was swallowing me deep. I had to have her slow down a bit so I would last longer. Her moaning increased and she contorted as she came and I shot my own load down her throat. She crawled back into my arms and asked me if I could still taste Aaron when I ate her. I answered, yes, and asked her how many times he came inside her over the weekend. She thought for a minute and counted: Friday when she first arrived at his place, Friday night, Saturday morning and evening with Joe and then Sunday morning and again just before she left his place. I knew she and Aaron would be very active since they hadn’t seen each other in a week. The sex with Joe was a nice, unexpected surprise.

It's mid-week now and Sarah is seeing Aaron again today. They will probably be able to connect at least twice and maybe three times a week now. I asked Sarah where things stood with Joe. She said that although the sex with him was good last Saturday, she didn’t know if would continue. She sensed that Joe wasn’t happy with the terms Aaron demanded. Joe was required to wear a condom, for example, and that was a sore point for Joe. Sarah said she can tell Joe is still uncomfortable being naked in front of Aaron and that Aaron was present whenever Joe was having sex with Sarah. Joe’s a sexy stud, but he’s immature and inexperienced and it may not work out with him.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:31 am

DavidTriState wrote:I was thinking how Sarah was eating Aaron's asshole. And Aaron was looking at you, knowing that she doesn't lick your asshole.

Thanks for your comment! Good question. I guess the answer is "maybe." I don't often suck on Aaron's cock. I have once or twice when he told me to, but it's not something we do very often. However, if he feels like getting his ass eaten by Sarah and wants his dick sucked, I could imagine he might order me to suck his cock (or at least as much of it as I could get into my mouth). I'll be sure to update on this forum if it happens.

Sarah has not eaten Joe's asshole. I'm sure the thought has crossed her mind, but they aren't at that point yet. They may never be, in fact, if things don't work out with him. It's a hot thought, however. The contrast between Joe and Aaron is visually different. Whereas Aaron's ass is covered in blond hairs, Joe's ass is smooth (from the one time I saw it).

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:06 am

Does it bother you for Sarah and Aaron to begin to be together so much? Did you babysit your kids all weekend? When you address Aaron, do you call him sir as in yes sir and no sir?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:50 am

D+D wrote:Does it bother you for Sarah and Aaron to begin to be together so much? Did you babysit your kids all weekend? When you address Aaron, do you call him sir as in yes sir and no sir?
No, it doesn't bother me. They know they can be together as often as they want. They were sexual almost every day for a month and that resulted in me getting sex almost every day as well, either real sex, or vicarious sex. In reality, with our busy lives, there isn't that much time for the two of them to fit in sex anyway. Now that the remodeling is finished, Sarah and Aaron will probably only connect a couple times a week, maybe more if there is a sleepover on a weekend. Aaron also has kids. He's' divorced and his kids are a bit older, but he has them on average every-other-weekend.

I do end up taking care of our kids when Sarah is with Aaron. However, both of our parents are close by and they love to take the kids. So, Sarah's parents or my parents often have the kids. This past week when Sarah slept over at Aaron's, I was alone most of the weekend. I don't mind taking care of the kids, though. I work a lot of hours and it's an opportunity for me to be with them. We also have a lady who helps Sarah around the house and takes care of the kids when we need a babysitter.

I will sometimes address Aaron as "sir," but it's not really part of our cuckold/bull thing. He doesn't demand that I call him Sir and it is a form of play that has never really worked for either of us. However, having said that, I will occasionally use the word "Sir" with him when it seems right. It's a way of me deferring to him and so sometimes I use it.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:16 pm

subguy80 wrote:
DavidTriState wrote:I was thinking how Sarah was eating Aaron's asshole. And Aaron was looking at you, knowing that she doesn't lick your asshole.

Thanks for your comment! Good question. I guess the answer is "maybe." I don't often suck on Aaron's cock. I have once or twice when he told me to, but it's not something we do very often. However, if he feels like getting his ass eaten by Sarah and wants his dick sucked, I could imagine he might order me to suck his cock (or at least as much of it as I could get into my mouth). I'll be sure to update on this forum if it happens.

Sarah has not eaten Joe's asshole. I'm sure the thought has crossed her mind, but they aren't at that point yet. They may never be, in fact, if things don't work out with him. It's a hot thought, however. The contrast between Joe and Aaron is visually different. Whereas Aaron's ass is covered in blond hairs, Joe's ass is smooth (from the one time I saw it).
What about you offering yourself to Joe to fuck while Aaron fucks your wife?

And on a slightly different note, you mentioned that you enjoy Sarah's perspiration. Does she ever go with out deodorant so you can experience her natural raw fragrance?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:41 am

How are things? Hot as ever?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:21 am

D+D wrote:How are things? Hot as ever?
D+D, thanks for asking. Sarah and I have had a lot of talks about what we want our sex lives to look like after the experience with Joe and the month of almost daily sex with Aaron. I know she and Aaron spent a lot of time last weekend thinking about it.

Sarah and I are in complete agreement that the most important thing to us is our relationship with Aaron. He is much more than a bull to Sarah. Especially since moving into our cuckold situation, he is a key part of our sex lives. Of course, Sarah and I have a private sexual bond that is defined by complete trust, intimacy and love. But, for the “erotic” part of our sex lives, Aaron is making the decisions, with a lot of input from Sarah. He is the alpha lover who calls the shots and I defer to him on all matters of sex. It’s what I want and crave.

Some of the comments here have asked if it bothers me that Aaron and my wife have so much sex. One of my strongest sexual urges is for Sarah to have sex with other men, so it does not bother me at all. The number of times she and Aaron connect is determined more by our schedules than by our urges. I think we were all happiest when she and Aaron were having sex daily. My sex with Sarah was never better. But daily sex with Aaron can’t be the norm unless he were to move in with us. None of us want that, at least right now.

I think Joe is history. Aaron doesn’t want them texting each other, so there hasn’t been any contact with Joe since last weekend. Aaron doesn't like Joe and there's no reason to think he will allow Sarah to have sex with Joe again. Aaron told me he wants to have a conversation with me. We all need to decide about how exclusive we three remain or if there is some sexual role or opportunity to bring in other men at times.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:45 am

DavidTriState wrote:
subguy80 wrote:

What about you offering yourself to Joe to fuck while Aaron fucks your wife?

And on a slightly different note, you mentioned that you enjoy Sarah's perspiration. Does she ever go with out deodorant so you can experience her natural raw fragrance?
I think perspiration and body odors can be a turn on in the right circumstances. Sarah and I both work so obviously we need to wear deodorant. But on weekends or vacations, we often don't wear deodorant. I am sensitive to smells and smells can be very sexy. I enjoy her natural body smells. Aaron doesn't like to wear deodorant and in his job, he can get away without wearing it. His smell, especially when I am allowed to participate in steamy sex with him and Sarah, can be a turn on as well. Of course, we all admit there are times when body odor is not good. It's sort of like rimming. It can be really, really hot or it can also be a turn off. Your mood plays a big part.

On your question of having Joe fuck me while Aaron is fucking Sarah, I don't think that will happen for a couple of reasons. First, I don't think Joe will be involved with Sarah much, or at all, going forward. Even if he were involved, I think he is much too constipated (emotionally) to ever fuck a man. I think that would be outside his reality. For the record, I am not opposed to being fucked by a man. Aaron has never tried to fuck me in the ass, but if he ordered me to offer my ass to him, or another man, I would do it. It would take some practice to loosen myself, up, however. It has never been part of our play in the past.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:20 am

You said Aaron wanted to have a conversation with you. Do you know what about? Then you mentioned rimming as if you have done it. If so, who with? And finally, why is Aaron, Sarah, and yourself living together such an improbability since he's Sarah's exclusive sexual partner and you seem to really desire submitting to him? Perhaps family reasons?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:57 pm

D+D wrote:You said Aaron wanted to have a conversation with you. Do you know what about? Then you mentioned rimming as if you have done it. If so, who with? And finally, why is Aaron, Sarah, and yourself living together such an improbability since he's Sarah's exclusive sexual partner and you seem to really desire submitting to him? Perhaps family reasons?
I think Aaron wants to get my input on how things are going with the three of us. I know he and Sarah liked the more frequent sex and he knows I was also turned on, but the three of us will have to discuss what options we have. The experience with Joe was good for all of us to remember what it’s like to get another alpha male involved and to realize it can complicate things. We are all extremely comfortable in our exclusive cuckold relationship, but there may be ways we can spice things up.

Moving in together is not an option for several key reasons. Aaron likes being single, without having to answer to anyone. He had a rough divorce several years ago and says he has zero interest in getting remarried. Sarah and I have a family and a life together and we also have no desire for a poly relationship. Aaron is a bit of a loner and likes it that way. As much as Sarah and I both like and respect Aaron, we really don’t have a lot in common except for sex. We enjoy hanging out together and we have a common interest in nudism and a growing interest in fetish and BDSM, but otherwise we are quite different.

And, yes, the family issues are also key. Our kids are 5 and 6. Aaron has two kids, 8 and 10. We are all very careful how the kids would be impacted by seeing Aaron come out of Mom and Dad’s bedroom, for example.

Concerning rimming, I have only had one personal experience. Several years ago when Sarah and I were active with our swinging group, I was playing alone with another couple one evening. I knew them from earlier sessions and the husband and I were taking turns fucking his wife. At one point, I was on my back and the wife (can’t remember her name) was giving me a blow job and sucking my balls. She kept moving her tongue lower and I realized she may be working her way to my ass. I raised my hips up a bit and sure enough, she started licking my ass hole. After I relaxed and let go of my inhibitions, I realized I was really enjoying the sensation. She was really getting into it and the husband was watching and obviously enjoying what he was seeing. Suddenly I looked up and the husband was standing over me, with his face toward his wife. I realized he was offering me his ass and I just said fuck it and why not try it. I reached up to his thighs and pulled him down. He slowly lowered his ass to my face. I started licking his hairy hole and poking my tongue in as far as I could go. I have to say that if you have the right attitude, many sexual things that you had never considered can actually be enjoyable. I ate his ass and he watched his wife eat my ass hole until our tongues got tired. He shot his load on my chest and we all collapsed. It was my one and only experience with rimming until I saw Sarah rimming Aaron a while back. Considering how enthusiastic both of them were, I don’t think it was the first time.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:03 pm

Rimming is very erotic for sure. I've rimmed my wife and watched a man rim her. She has rimmed me also. It would seem unpleasant, but in the throws of the moment very erotic.
Is Sarah and Aaron together this weekend?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:26 am

D+D wrote:Rimming is very erotic for sure. I've rimmed my wife and watched a man rim her. She has rimmed me also. It would seem unpleasant, but in the throws of the moment very erotic.
Is Sarah and Aaron together this weekend?
No, his kids are with him this weekend. We have ours as well.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:40 am

Aaron and I had a good talk yesterday while Sarah took the kids out. We talked about our situation and whether it was time for any changes. He asked how I was managing being denied intercourse with Sarah. It’s been almost four months now. I said I was dealing with alright, as long as I was allowed to be sexual with Sarah in all other ways. In the cuckold lifestyle, it can be common to deny the cuckold husband all sex with his wife. That absolutely will not work for me and Aaron said he understands that.

He said I can use my tongue, fingers or dildos with Sarah as much as I wanted, but he did not want my cock inside her. I told him I understood, but wondered why he let Joe fuck her. He said he is not against letting another man, other than me, fuck Sarah because it’s sort of like using a dildo on her. The guy’s body and cock are just toys to be used and enjoyed. He controls the activity and a condom is always required. With me, however, it’s different. There are emotions involved and Sarah loves me. Therefore, when he thinks of his own role among the three of us, he needs to have certain privileges with Sarah that I don't have. He is the only one to bareback her and ejaculate in her. He said this is important to him and thought it was what I also wanted. I reassured him that, yes, I absolutely did want that.

We ended by agreeing that we’d look for ways to make the sex even more interesting and to try out some new things. He and Sarah would like to be more active in a bondage, fetish club we have visited a few times. I thought that was a great idea and that I would like to be involved as well.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:55 am

That sounds like it is very healthy and loads of fun for you, I'm glad you're in such a good place!
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:05 pm

It's great that you and Aaron are on the same page.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:35 pm

While stroking my cock thinking of your relationships and situations, I thought up a scenario that would

-Appeal to Aaron's sense of power exchange and control over sexual situations

-Appeal to your curiosity about rimming a man's asshole and getting fucked in your own asshole

-Play into Joe's desire to fuck your wife's cunt on a regular basis.

Basically, the idea would be for Aaron to tell Joe that he is welcome to fuck your wife anytime that Aaron agrees to it, however in order to have access to your wife's cunt and mouth, joe would have to go through you. Sexually through you.

Power exchange aspect of the whole situation, which should really make Aaron's cock hard, would be that Joe performs homosexual acts with you, to treat you like a woman, to have you caress his skin, balls, smooth ass, and presumably his hairy asshole. Basically, you would be using your charms to seduce him in a very, very unusual manner. After Joe fucks you in your asshole, then he can have his way with Sarah.

I played Bull in different scenarios, and nothing turns me on more than watching a man violate his own standards regarding homosexual acts, whether it's receiving or giving them.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:57 am

@Davidtristate. Wow, how cool that you put so much thought into this! Your suggestions are incredibly erotic to me and I think there is a good possibility some, maybe all, of them will become reality. Just when Sarah and I figured Joe was out of the picture, things have changed.

Aaron found out this past weekend that his bid on a huge remodeling job was accepted. It’s a great contract for him, but it’s a couple of hours drive from here. That means he and Sarah won’t see much of each other for several weeks once he starts. Aaron brought up the idea to Sarah yesterday of maybe using Joe for sex again since Aaron will be absent for so long. Aaron doesn't really like him but at least they know Joe is "normal" and healthy and Sarah does find him very sexy. For his young age, he is a good bull.

You’re right, I know Aaron would enjoy messing with Joe’s mind if he made conditions that Joe would find gross. That would turn Aaron on to see Joe squirm. I can’t predict if Joe will agree, but it will be interesting to see how motivated he is and how far he’d go. Sarah gets great sex and I get my sub and cuckold needs fulfilled. In addition to the turn on of my wife getting fucked by Joe, the appeal and total hotness of this for me is the total submission I would be giving to both Joe and Aaron. I thought of something else Aaron might order Joe to do that Joe would probably enjoy. Aaron has pissed on me a couple of times and he might order Joe to piss on me before having Sarah. I’m guessing that is something Joe would be happy to do since it would be a way of humiliating me in his eyes. Is that idea too weird?