Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
elina

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by elina » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:25 am

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:48 pm
............... Sarah does not want an orgy. She wants something more "dignified." OK. I'd be fine with an orgy, but I do see her point. ...........
To me, the Lady needs to be the centerpiece in this, I really understand that Sarah wants this to be dignified.

Also, this is a "renewal of wows" ceremony, so maybe new wows should be the main part, at least first and then it will be for Sarah to decide to what extent and how far this will go, and maybe that part should not be planned at all. Maybe that should be for Sarah to take the lead when it happens, and conceivably that She has discussed with Aaron and not with you upfront.

If i were in your shoes, I would be immensely excited from having to verbally confirm my complete submission to Sarah and Her sexual Freedom. For me to confirm that I accept that I would never again be allowed to decide for my self when I would get to release, and that this will never happen except when my Superiors decide to allow it. Maybe your superiors will want to place a slave collar and you and have you kiss their feet accepting that your role now is to please and serve them both?

For Sarah to decide I think, just my thoughts; Sarah and Her supporting males need to figure out how this will proceed.

Sincerely
elina

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:41 pm

So, I had intercourse for the first time since my piercing. Sarah, Aaron and I were alone in our house, no kids, and the conversation turned to my prince albert piercing. It's been two months now and I'm healed, and I've recently upsized the gauge. Sarah jokingly asked me if we should "try it out?" Aaron was there and he said he'd like to see that. I wasn't sure what that meant. Sarah has already given me several hand jobs to "try it out," but we haven't had intercourse to "try it out." Was Aaron saying he wanted to watch me fuck Sarah? My wife's bull with the 8inch cock wanted to watch me? Apparently so.

For those who haven't followed my thread, Sarah and I met Aaron and his then-FWB at a swinger's group seven years ago. The four of us clicked and soon met outside the party to just have swaps, ourselves. Then his FWB took a job across the country and the three of us continued and that evolved into cuckolding and that evolved into where we are now, which is getting pretty close to poly. So, yes, Aaron has seen me have intercourse with Sarah, but it's been almost 7 years. When I am included in the sex play with Sarah and Aaron, I NEVER have intercourse with Sarah. I'm usually caged and during that play, Aaron has control and "ownership" over Sarah's pussy. I have fun and it's sexy, but a distinctly sub role.

The two of them led me to the bedroom and we all got naked. I was self-conscious of him watching me and I was afraid I couldn't get hard. But, as soon as Sarah started to play with my dick, I got an erection. I was pretty pleased with how the ring looked on my dick. Aaron (in a reversal of roles) was seated in a chair watching (normally my position). I looked over as Sarah was playing with my dick and he was hard and stroking himself so he must have been enjoying it. Of course, I wore a condom. That's been our "rule" for years, so Sarah put a condom on me and climbed on top of me and rode me cowgirl. She got off and rolled over and I fucked her missionary until I came. As I rolled off her, Aaron took my place and put his cock in her and she moaned when he entered her. When he was finished, I cleaned both of them. My take is she enjoyed both fuckings, but definitely his more. I'm OK with that.

The fucking was good, but a bit de-sensitized since I wore a condom. Still, it was the first intercourse I had with her in almost three months. Sarah said she enjoyed the sensation of the ring but it wasn't as big a change as she had expected.

I have a feeling this is the new normal. Condoms for me has been the rule for months and I expected as much. If I have intercourse with Sarah once every two months or so, I'm OK with that. It makes it all the more special when it happens.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:32 pm

subguy,
That is one fascinating post. It's seems strange, after all the time you guys have been "together", that your self concious about being watched by Aaron. But it didn't stop you from performing. And Aaron watching and stroking himself, is not what I would have expected from a Bull watching his cuck preform with his wife. What's next, dogs sleeping with cats? :D Seriously, I think you're right about the evolving poly aspect of your relationship. Thanks again for the post.

New Old Cuck

KHRunner
Virgin

Unread post by KHRunner » Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:46 am

Are you wearing a cage again since the PA? How will it integrate with your current cage?

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:50 am

KHRunner wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:46 am
Are you wearing a cage again since the PA? How will it integrate with your current cage?

Also would you consider posting a pic of piercing and also with cage. Many of us would like to see how they work together

Thanks.

Southernman

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:59 am

KHRunner wrote:
So, the fantasy of having my ring integrated with my cage collided with reality. The cage needs to go on first. My Jailbird has a fairly large opening in front so my piss hole is generally centered right there. Maybe it gets easier when the piercing hole is larger, but right now it takes a lot of effort. I have a screw-on ball with a circular ring. The end of the ring needs to go through the front opening of the cage and then manage to get it into my piss hole and into my urethra while it's in the cage and tends to roll around. Then I have to rotate it so it comes out the new hole on the underside of my penis head. Then, I have to screw in the bead through the openings in the cage, which is also difficult. Don't worry if this is hard to follow. The point is, it took me almost 20 minutes and countless tries to do that. It's not easy and I don't think this is practical with my current cage.

There are cages that are designed specifically for a prince albert piercing. Mine isn't one of those. Plus, once the ring is inserted as I described above, it rubs against the metal of the cage and that's not good because I'm afraid it will scratch the ring. You don't want that because any scratch can "grab' and pinch the inside of your penis head. For that reason, it's recommended you not engrave the ring because you want smooth sides of the ring.

But there are ways to "work around" this. The easiest is to have my new "cuckold ring" tied to the front of the cage with a ribbon or string and have it dangle there. This is good for short periods of time, although not practical for long use because of the scratching potential. Or, we can forget the cage and have a ring that is special for the commitment (maybe colored) and use the ring without the cage. I'm leaning towards this. A type of cord or small rope could be inserted through it and Sarah could lead me that way. A pretty hot image. Getting a new chastity device is an option, as well, but that's probably for later.

The short answer to your question is that I'm not wearing my cage. When I've gotten to the point where the hole is big enough to not close up when I take the ring out, I'll be able to wear the cage, again, without the ring. I don't want to risk that now in case the hole closes up.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:29 am

subguy,

One the option for the ring without the cage. Get a tag, similar to a tag for a dog and put that on your PA ring. I don't think scratching would be an issue as they are both metal. You can have it engraved with whatever works for you and Sarah and Aaron. If that peaks your interest, you can get different tags for different occasions.

New Old Cuck

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:55 pm

NewOldCuck wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:29 am
subguy,

One the option for the ring without the cage. Get a tag, similar to a tag for a dog and put that on your PA ring. I don't think scratching would be an issue as they are both metal. You can have it engraved with whatever works for you and Sarah and Aaron. If that peaks your interest, you can get different tags for different occasions.

New Old Cuck
Something I've always wondered... for someone with a PA, instead of a cage why not add another piercing behind the scrotum and pin the PA there? Sure, you'd have to sit to pee, but under the circumstances is that really an imposition?

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:21 am

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:59 am
KHRunner wrote:
So, the fantasy of having my ring integrated with my cage collided with reality. The cage needs to go on first. My Jailbird has a fairly large opening in front so my piss hole is generally centered right there. Maybe it gets easier when the piercing hole is larger, but right now it takes a lot of effort. I have a screw-on ball with a circular ring. The end of the ring needs to go through the front opening of the cage and then manage to get it into my piss hole and into my urethra while it's in the cage and tends to roll around. Then I have to rotate it so it comes out the new hole on the underside of my penis head. Then, I have to screw in the bead through the openings in the cage, which is also difficult. Don't worry if this is hard to follow. The point is, it took me almost 20 minutes and countless tries to do that. It's not easy and I don't think this is practical with my current cage.

There are cages that are designed specifically for a prince albert piercing. Mine isn't one of those. Plus, once the ring is inserted as I described above, it rubs against the metal of the cage and that's not good because I'm afraid it will scratch the ring. You don't want that because any scratch can "grab' and pinch the inside of your penis head. For that reason, it's recommended you not engrave the ring because you want smooth sides of the ring.

But there are ways to "work around" this. The easiest is to have my new "cuckold ring" tied to the front of the cage with a ribbon or string and have it dangle there. This is good for short periods of time, although not practical for long use because of the scratching potential. Or, we can forget the cage and have a ring that is special for the commitment (maybe colored) and use the ring without the cage. I'm leaning towards this. A type of cord or small rope could be inserted through it and Sarah could lead me that way. A pretty hot image. Getting a new chastity device is an option, as well, but that's probably for later.

The short answer to your question is that I'm not wearing my cage. When I've gotten to the point where the hole is big enough to not close up when I take the ring out, I'll be able to wear the cage, again, without the ring. I don't want to risk that now in case the hole closes up.
HM,
Sounds like you need more than two hands so maybe Sarah, or Aaron?, need to help you with this? :D

sincerely
elina

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue May 17, 2022 9:59 am

Time for an update. I was out of town on business for several days and that opened an opportunity for us to try something with Sarah's lover, Aaron, and my boys. As I've mentioned, I don't want to devote of a lot of time to the subject of "cuckolding with children at home;" however, it's a big part of my life so I want to give small updates on that process occasionally. Aaron has his own house a mile or so away and he also has two boys, roughly the same age as my boys. Aaron has been "in the picture" for about 7 years now, so my boys are used to seeing him at our house, often. However, I have generally been present when he was over, so Aaron was a "family" friend. This changed when I was recently out of town and Aaron was over when I wasn't there. He was clearly visiting as "Mom's " friend and not a joint friend. They do not kiss in front of the boys, but they hug when he arrives and leaves and they might touch each other in a slightly "more than friends" way. They will sit together on the sofa when they all watch a movie, but there is always a respectable distance between them.

So, where I'm going with this is that it all went smoothly with the boys. According to Sarah, they took everything in stride as though there were nothing unusual about him coming over four days in a row while I was gone. I deliberately don't give out too much information about my boys, but they have recently officially moved from pre-teens to "teens," so they are certainly old enough to figure things out. He did not spend the night this time because I was gone and it would be pretty obvious Aaron was sleeping with Sarah. If some of you are wondering where we're going with this, the answer is we don't know. We're trying to "normalize" it, if that's even possible. If we receive any negative reactions from either boy, or from Aaron's boys, we'll pull back.

In my idealistic fantasy world I envision it like the gay boy who comes out to his parents and they say something like "Thanks for telling us, but we've known for years." I'd like to think when we finally tell the boys, they say "Yeah, we know." Maybe kids are never ready to hear that about their parents. I don't know, but we'll eventually find out.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Wed May 18, 2022 5:00 am

One of your least erotic but most interesting and relevant updates to your lifestyle.

Me thinks your all taking a well thought out - measured - approach to cluing your children in on the true nature of your friendship with Aaron. They will figure it out minus a 'shock and awe' factor.

It makes me wonder if one day your sons - seeing how happy mom and dad are - will seek out driven, loving, open minded women to spend their lives with and perhaps follow a path similar to yours'. I'm not predicting that will happen; wait, maybe I am, I don't know.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Wed May 18, 2022 1:01 pm

subguy80 wrote:
KHRunner wrote:

I’ve been watching this closely to see how it goes, given the perceived non escape of a pa cage.
Once it’s settles or a bigger gauge are you planning to try a cage again?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed May 25, 2022 11:03 am

My wife had a PA piercing done on me several years ago but it got irritated and we took the ring out and let the hole close up. Reading your recent updates has me wanting to give the PA piecing another try. Guess it's time to talk with my wife about it! :up:

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri May 27, 2022 5:24 am

Guhunkadorn wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 5:00 am
It makes me wonder if one day your sons - seeing how happy mom and dad are - will seek out driven, loving, open minded women to spend their lives with and perhaps follow a path similar to yours'. I'm not predicting that will happen; wait, maybe I am, I don't know.
I've thought about your observation and you may be right. They are just now starting to develop from boys to men and it will be very interesting to see their choices in girls, not just for a romantic interest but also for friendship. As an aside, our youngest is quite sensitive and has never exhibited typical "boy" behaviors. We've always taught our boys that sometimes boys fall in love with boys and sometimes girls fall in love with girls. So, who knows? Maybe he will decide to have a boyfriend someday. It's all good.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri May 27, 2022 5:37 am

realcucklife wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 1:01 pm
I’ve been watching this closely to see how it goes, given the perceived non escape of a pa cage. Once it’s settles or a bigger gauge are you planning to try a cage again?
Yes, but it might be something that I/we do for short periods. After some work, I'm able to thread the ring through the spaces in the cage and line it up so it goes through the hole of the piercing. What I've noticed, however, is that the metal from the ring and the metal from the cage will rub against each other and I worry the cage will scratch the ring. This is apparently important (according to my piercer and from what I've read) because a scratch on the ring (even a small one) can "grab" and "pinch" the inside of your penis where the piercing is, as the ring moves around. And that can be painful.

It might make more sense to tie the ring to the cage and let it dangle a bit. That could be a fun and erotic look to wear it that way at a bondage party or some such event.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri May 27, 2022 5:58 am

desertsub wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 11:03 am
My wife had a PA piercing done on me several years ago but it got irritated and we took the ring out and let the hole close up. Reading your recent updates has me wanting to give the PA piecing another try. Guess it's time to talk with my wife about it! :up:
Give it another shot. The positives: a weight on your dick that feels nice; added intensity when masturbating; an erotic and sexy addition to penis play with your wife and her bulls (like being led around by a chain through your dick). The negatives: peeing is more complicated in that the urine tends to come out any way it wants. Thus, sitting down is pretty much mandatory to avoid a big wet spot on the front of your trousers.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri May 27, 2022 6:15 am

Ouch!!! Where do you get that done? Interesting!!!!

Pauline

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri May 27, 2022 7:32 am

subguy80 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 5:58 am
desertsub wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 11:03 am
Give it another shot. The positives: a weight on your dick that feels nice; added intensity when masturbating; an erotic and sexy addition to penis play with your wife and her bulls (like being led around by a chain through your dick). The negatives: peeing is more complicated in that the urine tends to come out any way it wants. Thus, sitting down is pretty much mandatory to avoid a big wet spot on the front of your trousers.
The peeing is a non-issue for me, I've been sitting to pee ever since my wife locked me in chastity years ago and it's become a habit for me. Once I started, my wife made it a rule that I had to sit when at home, she liked how the toilet stayed much cleaner! :lol:

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Tue May 31, 2022 5:03 pm

Curious how the ceremony plans are coming along.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:53 am

sherulestherooster wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 5:03 pm
Curious how the ceremony plans are coming along.
They're moving along. Thanks for asking. We've found a venue. The guy who has hosted bondage parties that we know, Bill, has offered his space. He has this playroom/dungeon at the back of his lot that we have attended many times over the years for his BDSM/bondage events. It's big enough that we can set up some chairs and have the ceremony there and not have to move for the "party and play" part of the ceremony that will follow the vows. It will be fun to decorate it and set the mood.

I've been working on my vows for weeks and they're close to being done. I know Sarah has been working on hers and Aaron will probably write some notes down on a piece of paper on the way to the ceremony!

The guest list is growing. Sarah and Aaron met a couple at a nude beach a few years ago and they've stayed in touch. They have played with them a few times and the couple hosted a swinger house party at their place recently that Sarah and Aaron attended in Orlando. The couple, Nate and Sally, want to attend the ceremony and they'll be a good addition. Through them, Sarah and Aaron also met another couple they "clicked" with and they think they will have the right attitude to be guests, as well. Sarah doesn't want to orchestrate the "sex part" of the ceremony too much. She is hoping that with the right erotic environment, people will just naturally get naked and join in. Our friend from Atlanta, Eric, will be coming and Aaron's best friend Jake will be coming. That may be about the right number of guests.

Another interesting thing: Sarah and I have had many talks about what we want the ceremony to stand for. This will be an erotic and fun event, but it's also very serious and important to us. Contrary to my original assumption, she has told me that she doesn't want Aaron to be her "co-husband." She wants it very clear that she and I are husband and wife. Aaron is her lover and primary sex partner and she wants the vows and ceremony to reinforce that. I was over the moon to hear her say that. I would have accepted Aaron as co-husband (not legally, of course) but I'm happier she wants things to remain as they are between us. That's not to say that Aaron doesn't have rights. That's one of the reasons for the ceremony. He's always been the alpha to my beta, but he will "officially" be the "head man" when it comes to her body. Sarah will be more overt about that, as well. More on that later.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:27 am

Damn that sounds like it will be the affair of the year. Wish I could be a ticket to the viewing section. Super fun to watch all of the goings on? Would I throw rice, or condoms?

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:16 pm

subguy,
Thank you so much for posting this. I have been wondering exactly what the boundaries of your relationship were going to be going forward. I am so glad that Sarah explicitly stated that you are her one and only husband. That makes a world of difference, at least in my view, going forward. The clearer the boundaries are, the easier it will be going forward and contribute to the success of your relationship (you, Sarah, and Aaron). I'm glad to see that you are focused more on the long term aspects and not just the ceremony and party.
New Old Cuck

elina

Unread post by elina » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:33 am

subguy80 wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:53 am
.......... Contrary to my original assumption, she has told me that she doesn't want Aaron to be her "co-husband." She wants it very clear that she and I are husband and wife. Aaron is her lover and primary sex partner and she wants the vows and ceremony to reinforce that.
:up:
Very pleased to hear that and wonderful to see that this is your Wife's decision.

Sincerely
elina

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:23 am

So many interesting things happening! Aaron watching you have intercourse with Sarah, the presence of Aaron in your absence at your home with your boys, and finally the upcoming ceremony. How will the ceremony be? Being in the venue that it is taking place are we to think that there will be sexual activity with you being sub? Will you be clearly in a beta position during the ceremony? It is certainly not surprising that Aaron has become part of your life in a more permanent way. Sarah and Aaron were always perfect as lovers. You are to be commended for your role not only as the beta but as the loving husband and father.
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

KHRunner
Virgin

Unread post by KHRunner » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:44 am

subguy80 wrote:
KHRunner wrote:
Getting a new chastity device is an option, as well, but that's probably for later.

The short answer to your question is that I'm not wearing my cage.

It sounds like you need a Steelwerks PA cage. They are pricey but they have several options for you.