Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:47 am

D+D wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:23 am
How will the ceremony be? Being in the venue that it is taking place are we to think that there will be sexual activity with you being sub? Will you be clearly in a beta position during the ceremony?
This is what it looks like right now, although things could change. Sarah doesn't want to "walk down the aisle" like a new bride. She says that would feel silly to her. So, probably the three of us, Sarah, myself and Aaron will be seated in the front row, with Sarah in the middle. Bill, the owner of the property and the guy we've gotten to know very well over the years through his BDSM parties, will "officiate." We're thinking of wearing loose-fitting white linen clothing, with nothing underneath. Guests will be encouraged to dress similarly.

After Sarah and I say our vows and I commit to her sexual freedom and sexual expression, I'll invite Aaron into our marriage (not as a co-husband but as her lover) and I'll invite him to join us and place Sarah's hand in his. This next part is somewhat undefined right now, but as I acknowledge his alpha sexual role, I'll disrobe and stand in front of everyone naked and in my chastity cage as a visual symbol. At some point, Aaron will give Sarah a ring and the two of them will exchange vows and they will attach a "cuckold" ring to my cage. Details are still evolving.

When we're finished, there will be a party with food and drink and socializing. After a while, the guests will be invited to join Sarah, Aaron and me in a playroom where they can watch the "consummation" of Aaron's role as he and Sarah have sex. I will be the sub and participate, maybe underneath Sarah and licking her as he fucks her. When they finish, I'll do clean up, the ultimate symbol of our sexual roles. From there, who knows. We hope the guests get naked and start having sex together. I know some of the men there will want to fuck Sarah and Aaron wants to have sex with some of the women, as well. This part is not going to be "choreographed" and hopefully it will turn into a nice orgy and celebration of sex.

Our boys will be going with my parents to North Carolina for much of the summer, as they have done for several years. That's our "window" for the ceremony, probably sometime in early August. We've tossed around several ideas for a honeymoon. I want Sarah and Aaron to have time alone. They have not really had an extended vacation with just the two of them. We're thinking they will go off for a week by themselves and I'll join them after that.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:17 pm

That is so romantic and hot. Which hand will Aaron’s ring go on? Congratulations
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:55 am

D+D wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:17 pm
That is so romantic and hot. Which hand will Aaron’s ring go on? Congratulations
My ring will stay on her left hand, where it has been for 20 years. Aaron's new ring will be on her right hand. They haven't picked it out yet, as far as I know, but their goal is to get a ring that doesn't necessarily "jump out" as a wedding ring. Although, to me, there is something pretty hot to have a wife with two wedding rings, one on each hand. I wouldn't actually mind that if that's what they end up with. Could result in some interesting comments from people.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:11 am

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:55 am
D+D wrote:
My ring will stay on her left hand, where it has been for 20 years. Aaron's new ring will be on her right hand. They haven't picked it out yet, as far as I know, but their goal is to get a ring that doesn't necessarily "jump out" as a wedding ring. Although, to me, there is something pretty hot to have a wife with two wedding rings, one on each hand. I wouldn't actually mind that if that's what they end up with. Could result in some interesting comments from people.
My own experience with my now ex wife was that wedding rings were worn at all times. No one, either because they wanted to pretend to their friends they weren't dating a married woman or because their fragile egos couldn't accept that could change that. Your situation though where she will wear his ring as well as yours is something I find hugely erotic.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:58 am

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:55 am
D+D wrote:
I find it more erotic if there are wedding sets on each hand. I know however that they are emphasizing that they are not taking wedding vows but only vows that make them permanently lovers and sexual partners. How would you feel if they took wedding vows subguy? Would you like that or do you prefer what they are going to do?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:00 am

D+D wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:58 am
I find it more erotic if there are wedding sets on each hand. I know however that they are emphasizing that they are not taking wedding vows but only vows that make them permanently lovers and sexual partners. How would you feel if they took wedding vows subguy? Would you like that or do you prefer what they are going to do?
In some ways, I think it's just semantics. What are wedding vows?: pledging to love, cherish, protect, and honor, for better or worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. By that definition, Sarah and Aaron are already doing that. I haven't verbalized this to Sarah, but I know that if I were to die, Aaron would be there to take care of her and my kids. That's a big relief to me. I would trust him completely in that respect.

Sarah wants me and the world to know that she and I are husband and wife. My ring won't move from her finger. That's important to both of us. She has told me, repeatedly, that she views me differently than how she views Aaron. I'm the father of her children, her best and oldest friend and soulmate. We have over 20 years of shared experiences, mostly good, but some challenging. Those bond people together. Aaron is different, but he brings his own charms and positives to the equation. The way I view it, we are all stronger when there are three of us.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:26 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:00 am
D+D wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:58 am
In some ways, I think it's just semantics. What are wedding vows?: pledging to love, cherish, protect, and honor, for better or worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. By that definition, Sarah and Aaron are already doing that. I haven't verbalized this to Sarah, but I know that if I were to die, Aaron would be there to take care of her and my kids. That's a big relief to me. I would trust him completely in that respect.

Sarah wants me and the world to know that she and I are husband and wife. My ring won't move from her finger. That's important to both of us. She has told me, repeatedly, that she views me differently than how she views Aaron. I'm the father of her children, her best and oldest friend and soulmate. We have over 20 years of shared experiences, mostly good, but some challenging. Those bond people together. Aaron is different, but he brings his own charms and positives to the equation. The way I view it, we are all stronger when there are three of us.
Subguy,
I have followed your thread since the beginning.
What a fascinating journey you’ve taken.
Your story is not one of just the developments in your relationship with your wife and her lovers, but more importantly the changes in you over time. The changes in your outlook toward your wife’s other lovers and her, as well as your own changes toward your own sexuality and your place in their relationships.
Have you ever reread your own thread. I know you lived it, but this a streamlined version of the diary of the last many years in your cuckold/hotwife life.
Thanks for taking the time to share all your thoughts and activities.
One request; would you be willing to share some edited pictures of you, your wife, and Aaron on the day of your commitment ceremony?

defer2her
Trainable

Unread post by defer2her » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:43 am

Hello subguy. I've very much enjoyed reading your thread over the past month. You three lead a very interesting and exciting life.

Earlier in the thread you mentioned the prospect of having to rim Aaron. Later on you mentioned that you had done it multiple times. I was wondering how that transpired, how you felt about it, and how Sarah reacted to it?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:14 am

defer2her wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:43 am
Earlier in the thread you mentioned the prospect of having to rim Aaron. Later on you mentioned that you had done it multiple times. I was wondering how that transpired, how you felt about it, and how Sarah reacted to it?
Rimming is one of those activities that she does with Aaron but not with me. I know he has rimmed her, as well, but she seems to enjoy giving more than receiving. He really enjoys it. One evening, a couple of years ago, I walked into our family room and Sarah and Aaron were watching something on television. Aaron had taken a shower earlier and was sitting on the sofa in his boxers, with Sarah next to him. When he saw me, he slipped his boxers off and motioned me to his cock, which was "sign-language" that he wanted a blow job. There wasn't anything new about that. At that point, I was giving him blow jobs a couple of times a month, usually as part of some three-way activity.

When I moved down to suck his balls, he grabbed his knees, pulled his legs upward and rolled back to expose his ass. It was clear what he wanted and I always assumed this would probably happen at some point. So, I started licking and poking his asshole with my tongue. At one point, I could feel Sarah's hand on the back of my head, gently stroking my hair as I was rimming him. I took that as a sign of encouragement and approval. I had never rimmed a man before, but to be honest, I enjoyed it. It's a humbling and (most would say), humiliating, activity between an alpha and beta male that Aaron is so good at setting up. Mentally, it hits all my buttons. I remember the hair. The few women I have rimmed have all been smooth, of course. Aaron is a hairy guy with a hairy ass. Sarah says that's partly why she likes rimming him so much.

Since then, it's happened a few more times, usually when Sarah is present (once she and I took turns rimming him), but I have also rimmed him twice when it was just the two of us. It's not something that happens often and it is always "spontaneous," which makes it that much hotter.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:18 am

mundyman wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:26 am
Subguy,
I have followed your thread since the beginning. What a fascinating journey you’ve taken. Have you ever reread your own thread? I know you lived it, but this a streamlined version of the diary of the last many years in your cuckold/hotwife life. One request; would you be willing to share some edited pictures of you, your wife, and Aaron on the day of your commitment ceremony?
Thanks for your nice words. Yes, a few months ago, I took some time on a rainy Sunday to re-read my thread from the beginning. It was an eye-opener in some ways to read what I was feeling then and how differently I feel today. It reinforced to me how little Sarah has changed. She was confident she wasn't cut out for monogamy as a young woman and she's stayed consistent and self-assured about her sexual appetite and identity throughout all these years. On the other hand, with Sarah's support and encouragement, I have changed enormously. I've been able to realize (maybe it's even fair to say, "accept") my own sexual identity and needs over the years, especially the past 10 or so. Cuckolding has shown me that I was probably always, subconsciously, insecure about my ability to sexually please her, and other women. Despite what the vanilla world may think, cuckolding has been healthy for me!

About the cuckold commitment ceremony pictures, I can't do that. I talked to Sarah about it and she wants to stick to her no photos rule, even if edited. What I am going to do, however, is post a detailed account of the ceremony, along with my vows. She hasn't decided if I can post hers. I'm going to post this on the Library Section, however. I don't like to write long posts on my thread and this will be long. So I think it's better to post in the Library section.

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:35 am

subguy80 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:18 am
.......... I'm going to post this on the Library Section, however. I don't like to write long posts on my thread and this will be long. So I think it's better to post in the Library section.
Dear Subguy,

Appreciate this approach.
Would be great if you can please post a link in this thread to the post in the Library.

Meanwhile we will all be hoping that Sarah will give you permission to post Her wows here as well.
I will appreciate to read your wows no matter what, but in this case 1+1 equals something much bigger than 2 :D

Sincerely
elina

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:22 am

At 6:00 this morning, Sarah and I stood in our driveway and waved goodbye to our boys as my parents drove off with them on their way to North Carolina. They will be there at least six weeks, maybe 8 weeks, depending on the summer programs they take.

As we walked back to the house, Sarah was texting Aaron to let him know the “coast was clear” so he could stop by on his way to work and the two of them could have sex. They haven’t seen each other for three days. For them, that’s a long time.

I went straight to my dresser and took out my chastity cage and put it on. I knew Aaron would ask me if I was wearing it when he arrived, which he did. This has been our long-standing “agreement.” When the two of them are together, I’m caged. I’ll be wearing it a lot more this summer since the two of them will be spending a lot more time together with the boys gone.

He left for work after an hour and I got a fresh creampie cleanup. It was a nice start to the weekend.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:48 pm

Thanks Subguy

And I would assume a very nice start to an intense summer season where you, Aaron and Sarah will formalize your positions in the relationship and you will learn to serve Your Wife and Her Bull more intensely than before.

Please keep us posted.

Sincerely
elina

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:38 am

This is a longer post than I usually make. Sorry. But it’s a good one. Apparently, a couple of years ago, Sarah met a guy at her yoga studio who flirted with her. He was a guy in his mid-50s and lived in the D.C. area and he was staying a week in Tampa for work. He saw her and started a conversation in the juice bar and he asked her out. At the time, she was with Jamal and Jamal didn’t want her to play with other guys, so nothing happened. However, she exchanged numbers and they have had the occasional texts, which were increasingly “suggestive.” This was all news to me until a few days ago.

Out of the blue, this guy sends her a text last week telling her he’ll be in town for work and asked her if he could buy her a drink. Aaron was going to be busy but he was supportive and I encouraged her to go, as well. So, after some back-and-forth texting and talking, Sarah dressed to the nines and I took her to the swanky bar in his hotel. She had already told him a little about our “arrangement,” so he wasn’t surprised that she was bringing her husband. I wanted to go for two reasons: One, I wanted to make sure he was safe and to make sure Sarah wasn’t in any danger. And, the second reason is that I was hugely turned on by the humiliation of bringing my wife to meet another guy to possibly fuck.

He was a gentleman and polite and he was totally enamored with Sarah. Sarah joined him on his side of the booth and I was opposite, with a good view of them. When she put her hand on his leg under the table, I knew she was interested. I got a good feeling about him. I excused myself to make a “fake” phone call to give them time to talk, as we had agreed beforehand.

When I got back, Sarah told me Alex had invited her to his room and that she’d be back down to the bar in a while. That surprised me because our plan was for me to go up with her, mostly for safety, but also because I wanted to watch. She told me later that he was uncomfortable with the idea of me watching. He gave me his room number and I nursed a couple more beers until she texted me to come up.

They were dressed when I got there. They kissed goodbye and I shook his hand and thanked him for showing her a good time. We went home, she removed my cage and we had explosive sex as she recounted the details.

I like to analyze, sometimes too much. So, here goes: 1) Despite being a little miffed with Sarah, initially, in that she never told me about this guy a couple of years ago, I realized how far we’ve moved from our initial days when we’d share every single detail with each other. I’ve realized she has a right to her privacy and she always tells me the important things, anyway. In fact, I suddenly got turned on by the fact she had this little thing with him on the side. 2) When I asked Sarah if he asked for any details about our LS, she said she told him my penis was too small to satisfy her and because of that, I allowed her to have sex with other, better-endowed men. OMG, that was amazing. I’ve been asking her for years to play along with my small penis humiliation fantasy and she’s always sort of resisted because I suspected she didn’t want to embarrass me or hurt my feelings. I’ve apparently convinced her that it's just the opposite. I'm turned on by the idea this guy thinks I have a little dick and he is giving her something I can’t. Well, maybe he is giving her something I can’t, but I think it would be more from the excitement of new romance rather than a bigger penis. She has Aaron for that part!

She said he wants her to fly to see him in D.C. That won’t happen without getting to know him much better. However, she said she really enjoyed having sex with him, so there will no doubt be a second or third act. She said he was slow and sensual and passionate and she was fascinated by the age difference and the feel of a different body. I asked if he had any trouble keeping it up and she laughed and said absolutely not. It sounds like this guy will be in our future.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:48 am

subguy,
Interesting but, in keeping with the new dynamic of three, what is Aaron's input? Does he get any input or is this just Sarah's wish? Did she tell Aaron about this (it did start when she was with Jamal)? Or, could this be sort of a last "fling" before you formalize your new relationship stays with Aaron?
New Old Cuck

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:02 am

Any cream pie from the new guy?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:54 am

NewOldCuck wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:48 am
subguy,
Interesting but, in keeping with the new dynamic of three, what is Aaron's input? Does he get any input or is this just Sarah's wish? Did she tell Aaron about this (it did start when she was with Jamal)? Or, could this be sort of a last "fling" before you formalize your new relationship stays with Aaron?
New Old Cuck
Yes, he was consulted and yes, he certainly has a right to have input. He encouraged her. Keep in mind that neither of them intend to be monogamous with each other in the "new dynamic." We haven't figured it all out, but I'd say the "new dynamic" has more to do with just the three of us and not their ability to have sex with others. Believe me, Sarah has had a lifetime of non-monogamy and she's not about to stop now! Ha!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:00 am

eater wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:02 am
Any cream pie from the new guy?
Yes, they went bareback. I leave those calls up to Sarah and she felt he was safe, although it's a calculated risk. They had a discussion before they fucked. Sarah can't get pregnant, of course, but there are always the stds to worry about. I was sort of hoping she'd still be naked on the bed when I got to his room and I could go down on her then. But, I had to wait until we got home.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:27 am

So awesome! Seeing her across that booth with him is one of the many unnoticed joys of this lifestyle until you experience it. She is “with “ him and their touching and closeness is noticeable to all who see. I’m really surprised in a way that she removed your caged when she got home for sex. Surprised but happy for you!!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:40 am

D+D wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:27 am
Seeing her across that booth with him is one of the many unnoticed joys of this lifestyle until you experience it. She is “with “ him and their touching and closeness is noticeable to all who see. I’m really surprised in a way that she removed your caged when she got home for sex. Surprised but happy for you!!
It was also very different and a turn-on to see her with an older, silver-haired gentleman. That is new. As much as I enjoy seeing her with a young stud, there was something very hot about seeing her with someone older. I would have been caged if Aaron had been home. Luckily he wasn't. She also knew I would be horny and would need to "get off."

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:23 am

Aaron is having a "non-sexual" naked pool party at his house today. It's an Independence Day BBQ and party for a varied group of people. I say non-sexual because there are attendees who are into nudity but not necessarily into the lifestyle! It's adults only, so it will be interesting to see what the atmosphere is. We're going, of course. There will be some people Sarah and Aaron have played with, but the majority are not playmates. Some have seen each other naked and some have not. At this point, I don't know if I'll be caged or not. Part of me thinks that is a bit too kinky for this event, but part of me thinks it would be hot. Sarah and Aaron will make the decision and tell me later. In any event, it should be a fun day.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:51 am

Difficult decision to make. I would be turned on by being caged, from a humiliation standpoint, but it would likely push the envelope too much for me in reality. But you guys are much more into this sort of thing then we are.
Good luck. Can't wait to hear about it

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:31 am

And the decision?!?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:16 pm

Aaron made the call and he decided NOT to cage me. It was his party and he thought that wearing the cage would intimidate some of the guests. There was a good turnout, about 30 people. I would say half of them knew Aaron was cucking me and wearing the cage wouldn't have been a surprise to them. However, the other half were a mix of non-sexual nudists (yes, there are some) he or we have met and a mix of other people Aaron or Sarah have met who are "liberal." There was even a gay male couple there. One of them teaches nude yoga and Sarah has gotten to know him through her yoga connections. I had not met them before and they were a fun couple and didn't seem to mind that everyone else was straight.

Not everyone got nude right away. Some were a bit hesitant and it took a few drinks before they stripped down and followed the "leaders." The new element in the picture was Aaron introducing Sarah as his girlfriend and introducing me as Sarah's husband. That elicited some puzzled looks among the half there who didn't already know about us. Sarah tried to give me "equal time," but she was by his side for most of the afternoon. That turned me on. I had some interesting conversations, needless to say. The women and the two gay guys couldn't keep their eyes off Aaron and the men were having fun seeing Sarah in all her glory. The weather was typical Florida summer, with intermittent showers, but it was generally a nice pool day. And, fyi, there was no "hanky-panky" and no erections. At least not that I saw.

We're "testing the waters" (no pun intended) on being more open about our arrangement and I'd say it was a big success.

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:30 am

subguy80 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:16 pm

We're "testing the waters" (no pun intended) on being more open about our arrangement and I'd say it was a big success.
:up: