Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
WACouple
Experienced

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by WACouple » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:16 am

What an incredible weekend! Thanks so much for sharing!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:53 pm

I think that Aaron is no longer in control. Sarah is doing her own things and obviously one of those things is fucking her husband!! Congrats to you subguy. It must have felt so good to once again cum in your sexy wife. You're right. This is exciting.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:35 pm

Wow

There seems to be a shift in power. It seems like Sarah is bringing the decision making back home, not home to you but to herself. Have you two talked about that, do you know what Sarah is thinking about it?

Polleny

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:43 am

Polleny wrote:Wow

There seems to be a shift in power. It seems like Sarah is bringing the decision making back home, not home to you but to herself. Have you two talked about that, do you know what Sarah is thinking about it?

Polleny
You are right, there is a change. And we do talk about it. Being exclusive with Aaron offered a lot of benefits, but I think she started to move away from that arrangement (although not away from him, if that makes sense) a few months ago. Joe came along at just the right time and she really enjoyed the attention and being more sexual. Getting involved now with Marco and maybe others has just reinforced to her that she needs to branch out more. She is young and sexy and this is her time to go for it.

Now that Aaron has found a fuck buddy where he is working, he's also having fun. From what I know, I think he's fine with Sarah taking control and being just one of her boyfriends rather than the exclusive BF. My guess is he'll always have a special relationship with her, and not just because he has the biggest cock (at least so far)!

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:06 am

This is going to be interesting (and hot of cause). It sounds like she's like a whirlwind picking up sped.

Make sure to help her pace herself, not to much but enough for her not to loose her control. She is picking up speed.

Oh, and congratulations to the bonus. ;-)

Polleny

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:27 am

subguy80 wrote: You are right, there is a change. And we do talk about it. Being exclusive with Aaron offered a lot of benefits, but I think she started to move away from that arrangement (although not away from him, if that makes sense) a few months ago. Joe came along at just the right time and she really enjoyed the attention and being more sexual. Getting involved now with Marco and maybe others has just reinforced to her that she needs to branch out more. She is young and sexy and this is her time to go for it.
Congratulations, you should encourage her to spread herself as wide as she can, she obviously enjoys the multiple partners and appears to deal with them easily.
Good luck on your journey :whip: :whip:

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:31 am

I told Sarah I had an erotic fantasy of having sloppy seconds from Marco. I want to put my cock into her wet pussy after he has shot his cum in her and mix it with my own cum. She said she’d work on making that happen. She has not hooked up with her boys this week so far. Hopefully something will happen this weekend. Lots of texts from Marco and he really wants to have her again.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:46 am

subguy80 wrote:I told Sarah I had an erotic fantasy of having sloppy seconds from Marco. I want to put my cock into her wet pussy after he has shot his cum in her and mix it with my own cum. She said she’d work on making that happen. She has not hooked up with her boys this week so far. Hopefully something will happen this weekend. Lots of texts from Marco and he really wants to have her again.
Looks like you will achieve your dream :up: :up: :up:

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:27 am

Sarah called me over lunch hour. Marco wants Sarah and me to come over to his place on Saturday afternoon for a little get together. They are inviting some friends. I asked Sarah what she thought would happen. She said she asked Marco whether sex would be involved and he said that he would like to get together with her but that there was no plan to involve others. Obviously I am not being invited because they want my company other than to make me feel like an idiot and the humiliation factor. I would be there for their amusement.

Sarah said we would think about it and let them know. I have never met Marco and it would be hot to aee this guy wgo is fucking my wife so well. On the other hand, there is a big unknown for me as well. Sarah did say she told Marco she did not want this to be her gang bang she has been considering. She wants more planning and is not ready. Marco said it could be an opportunity to meet some possible candidates and it would make any future gang bang less risky and she'd be more comfortable. That would be true. I have mixed feelings about going.
What do you guys think?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:10 am

If you want humiliation and guys talking down to you, when they do talk to you, then go. Could be wrong of course, but you know how joe feels about you. I would imagine that's how his friends will be as well. The only way to know for sure is to go. I'd certainly bet that your wife will get fucked though, gangbang or no gangbang, so if you want to see that I guess you'll have to go.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:46 am

D+D wrote:If you want humiliation and guys talking down to you, when they do talk to you, then go. Could be wrong of course, but you know how joe feels about you. I would imagine that's how his friends will be as well. The only way to know for sure is to go. I'd certainly bet that your wife will get fucked though, gangbang or no gangbang, so if you want to see that I guess you'll have to go.
Yeah, I mean, Joe fucked him already and he sucked his cock. Entirely possible Joe knows Aaron pissed on him before. Could be the most humiliating experience of a lifetime to have a group of guys laughing at him while discussing fucking his wife.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:55 am

bjaficionado wrote:
D+D wrote:If you want humiliation and guys talking down to you, when they do talk to you, then go. Could be wrong of course, but you know how joe feels about you. I would imagine that's how his friends will be as well. The only way to know for sure is to go. I'd certainly bet that your wife will get fucked though, gangbang or no gangbang, so if you want to see that I guess you'll have to go.
Yeah, I mean, Joe fucked him already and he sucked his cock. Entirely possible Joe knows Aaron pissed on him before. Could be the most humiliating experience of a lifetime to have a group of guys laughing at him while discussing fucking his wife.
It is "humiliating experience" only in case you accept it humiliation...

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:48 am

eurocuck wrote:
bjaficionado wrote:
Well, I say that thinking that he not only accepts it that way, he loves it that way.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:15 pm

bjaficionado wrote:
eurocuck wrote:
bjaficionado wrote:
Well, I say that thinking that he not only accepts it that way, he loves it that way.
How else could you except it? A bunch of young guys knowing what has been done to him while admiring, flirting with, and possible undressing and then fucking his wife? But humiliation can be and mostly is a turn on to cuck's. It just depends on how far out there that you want to put yourself. Being humiliated by a group could conceivably be worse than by just by one individual.

Jametre Wood
Virgin

Unread post by Jametre Wood » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:08 pm

I wrote this comment before reading Sub's post of Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:27 pm. Sub posted important new information to consider, but I hope that what I wrote before his update is still interesting.
-------------
So many changes, so many surprising turns that didn't take the path I expected. Yet we're still waiting for the gangbang and the BBQ.

As Sarah is finding individual lovers and even enjoying an MMF threesome, the gangbang seems less inevitable than it used to. Sarah had seemed that she wanted to be used, she might have thought that being used was a way to find out how much of a woman she is, to take any thing and every thing that came at her. Instead, she is learning to feel her power. How far will that take her? Her experience with Marco in the hallway seems to have triggered self-awareness. Now, she can enjoy multiple men serially, and they take various roles, which she can manipulate. She’s even free to enjoy sex with her husband, Sub. Good for her. And you. But Sarah does not have all the say-so. How the men will challenge each other or defer is important too. They will do their dance around Sarah, she is central, not just in the way Sub has told us about events, but in the way Sarah understands herself.

A second turning point seems to be Sarah's hook-up with Marco, which Joe arranged. Why did Joe do that? Was it simply a macho way to make a woman slutty? Did he want a MMF threesome? Perhaps he is losing interest in Sarah and showing her that Marco is available to replace him. Or does Joe sense something about Sarah? Does Joe have a head and heart, not just a dick? Remember, he is arranging the BBQ. Perhaps he means to introduce Sarah to more men, perhaps not releasing her, yet giving her options. He being just one among several. And perhaps he wants more MMF threesomes. He is selecting the guests.

To answer those questions, we need more information about the Sarah-Marco-Joe threesome. Sub, you were not very forthcoming. But, if Sarah did not tell you, what could you be forthcoming about?

Presumably, before Joe arrived, Sarah had multiple orgasms — giving chops to Marco as a sex wizard — and Marco had one. What then do they (S-M-J) do for the rest of the afternoon? So many ways to answer this question, but let’s think about the men because they set it up. One possibility: Joe wants sloppy seconds on Sarah’s juicy pussy. There’s power for Joe in this over both Marco and Sarah, he replaces Marco as the better, more satisfying man. So who eats her out? Marco cannot have have done before Joe’s arrival, because Sarah’s cunt wouldn’t be so juicy. But after? …. Who is the "victor" who gets the “spoils”? Is eating creampie pussy a right of dominance or an act of submission? Does the woman — Does Sarah? — agree with what the men think? They are all in the sex game and using the same pieces, but they do not always use the same board.

There’s more to wonder about too. The usual way that an MMF threesome happens is that two men tag team the woman. (Thinking of two straight men, no sexual contact between them. As far as we know, straight is what Joe and Marco are, so we can rightfully give them the prejudices and limitations that straight men are expected to have. Or can we? Joe did fuck Sub. Does Aaron know or suspect something about Joe? They had worked on jobs together and presumably talked. Men like to brag about their sexpertise and sexploits, and when they do, they sometimes let unintended information slip out.) Anyway, about the MMF threesome, one man fucks the female for some minutes, depending on how he edges and controls his orgasm, then the men trade off. Multiple switches for the guys, multiple orgasms for the woman during the tag-teaming, until one guy cums, then the other does too. A spit-roast is another possibility, again the men can alternate. If the woman is in pony position, the men can high five over the woman’s back. Their goal being simultaneous orgasm for the bros, pony position spit roasts are the epitome of bro sex behavior. I’d put hard-packs up there too, except for two reasons: 1.) a hard-pack is difficult to get a woman to do — many don’t want anal sex, many don’t want MMF threesomes — two hurdles to overcome, and 2.) the men, even if they’re the best bros, have to overcome their fear of male-male contact. In a hard-pack, the two men, in essence, rub their dicks against each other. One in the woman’s cunt, the other her asshole, their dicks are separated only by the thin membrane (septum) which is the bottom of the woman’s vagina and the top of her rectum.

So, we don’t know about those sex acts, but we do know there was DP (double penetration), which means both Marco and Joe had their dicks in Sarah at the same time. Quite a close encounter. Why did they want this? Why did Sarah?

Maybe the gangbang is off the agenda. It wouldn’t be Sarah’s first, she had that in a Paris nightclub. So gangbang virgin she’s not. Does she want version 2.0?

Sub, you have put minds and libidos into overdrive. Thanks.
I started a thread. It’s Travis gets caged and … . Please check it out and post comments and suggestions.
Jametre, Bull Stud in Service

No human being - woman or man - should be regarded as a conquest or an amusement with a will subservient to someone else's.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:46 pm

What you have to consider is that Aaron have and shows respect for you. That is the platform for your interaction with Aaron. The platform set the stage and build a framework. So when Aaron peed on you, which is kinda advanced, that took place in that framework, a safe environment. It's like a safety net for trapeze artists and with Joe and Marco you don't have a safety net.

So it all comes down to if you are ready to jump with out a safety net. If I'm not mistaken Sarah has hardly met Marco outside the bedroom. It's all up to you but I don't think it's wise to go there. It might be the right choice but it's not the wise choice.

Good luck

Tell me if you want me to elaborate.

Pelleny

Jametre Wood
Virgin

Unread post by Jametre Wood » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:59 pm

I started a thread. It’s Travis gets caged and ….. Please check it out and post comments and suggestions.
Last edited by Jametre Wood on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Jametre, Bull Stud in Service

No human being - woman or man - should be regarded as a conquest or an amusement with a will subservient to someone else's.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:00 pm

Whatever you decide to do will be hot. Stay home while your wife is in a houseful of horny guys or go and watch and probably be the butt of a hundred jokes and wise cracks. Has Sarah told you what she would like for you to do? Or better yet told you what to do.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:48 pm

Jametre Wood wrote:Probably I should not address a question directly to Polleny, but I have to ask ....

How can a choice be the right choice, but not the wise choice?
Risk. Bold choices are not always wise, but they can prove to be right in the end. And also, in the case of subguy80, sometimes doing something crazy and stupid can take you to levels of fun you've never dared to attempt.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:45 am

Thank you everyone for your comments. They are very helpful. Polleny, you are right in that the "environment" with Aaron is safe and I can take his humiliation knowing it will only go so far. When I think about what could happen Saturday, it concerns me. I expect that Sarah will have sex with Marco. She told me she wants to. But, she does not know Marco that well and it is hard to predict what kind of a person he will be.

We also found out there will probably be at least a couple of female guests. I guess Charlie is trying to convince one of his clients to come. She's a mid-40's wife whose husband has no idea the pool boy has banged his wife every week for the past two years. She might be someone I could at least talk to. Joe has invited an ex who is now an occasional fuck buddy and friend. She might bring a girl friend. So it won't be all guys lusting after Sarah, but there will certainly be a LOT of sexual energy at the party to say the least.

One minute I am certain I won't go and the next minute I get a mental image of Sarah and Marco having sex and me perhaps watching and I think maybe I should go. Will the addition of the women make it more "civil" or will they make it worse? It's not being talked about as an orgy, so I think maybe they will help.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:47 am

We can only advice you. You're the one who has to make the choice.

(I know you know)
Last edited by Polleny on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:58 am

bjaficionado wrote:
Jametre Wood wrote:Probably I should not address a question directly to Polleny, but I have to ask ....

How can a choice be the right choice, but not the wise choice?
Risk. Bold choices are not always wise, but they can prove to be right in the end. And also, in the case of subguy80, sometimes doing something crazy and stupid can take you to levels of fun you've never dared to attempt.
This is a little bit funny. Sometimes someone post a comment and it gets taken away, by the poster or by the admin. But parts of or the whole comment remains on the board because someone has quoted it. I don't know how much of the original post that is quoted since I never saw it but I can make the comment that I think bjaficionado understood what I meant.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:51 am

subguy80 wrote:Thank you everyone for your comments. They are very helpful. Polleny, you are right in that the "environment" with Aaron is safe and I can take his humiliation knowing it will only go so far. When I think about what could happen Saturday, it concerns me. I expect that Sarah will have sex with Marco. She told me she wants to. But, she does not know Marco that well and it is hard to predict what kind of a person he will be.

We also found out there will probably be at least a couple of female guests. I guess Charlie is trying to convince one of his clients to come. She's a mid-40's wife whose husband has no idea the pool boy has banged his wife every week for the past two years. She might be someone I could at least talk to. Joe has invited an ex who is now an occasional fuck buddy and friend. She might bring a girl friend. So it won't be all guys lusting after Sarah, but there will certainly be a LOT of sexual energy at the party to say the least.

One minute I am certain I won't go and the next minute I get a mental image of Sarah and Marco having sex and me perhaps watching and I think maybe I should go. Will the addition of the women make it more "civil" or will they make it worse? It's not being talked about as an orgy, so I think maybe they will help.

I know I would like to hear more about the 40ish wife who has been fucking the pool boy regularly for the last 2 years :shock:

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:21 am

Jerzeycuckhub wrote:
subguy80 wrote:We also found out there will probably be at least a couple of female guests. I guess Charlie is trying to convince one of his clients to come. She's a mid-40's wife whose husband has no idea the pool boy has banged his wife every week for the past two years. She might be someone I could at least talk to. Joe has invited an ex who is now an occasional fuck buddy and friend. She might bring a girl friend. So it won't be all guys lusting after Sarah, but there will certainly be a LOT of sexual energy at the party to say the least.

I know I would like to hear more about the 40ish wife who has been fucking the pool boy regularly for the last 2 years :shock:
Hell yeah, get her on the forum!!

Supa Scoopa
Experienced

Unread post by Supa Scoopa » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:31 am

This is a great thread, and you are in the ideal scenario. She's not getting too close to one person, and is just spreading her legs for anyone who takes her fancy. What more could you want? A newly sexually charged wife, who's getting pumped regularly and often. Hopefully there will be many more men inside her in the weeks to come :)