Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:23 pm

So Sarah is being fucked by Marco and Joe right now. I am being the Dad with two kids and wait for her texts. She asked me if I could take care of the kids for another couple of hours while she stayed at Joe's. I don't know much, but she texted that she was fucking Marco when Joe arrived and joined them. She said it was non stop sex for the past two hours but asked if I would be OK taking care of the kids for a bit bit longer.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:46 pm

If they are coming bareback in her, that pill might not do shit. What part of her cycle would she be on?
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:15 pm

Jerzeycuckhub wrote:I can guarantee you Marco will be balls deep in Sarah's pussy this afternoon, with or without Joe.

Looks like I called it right, but a blind man could have seen this coming.......... I mean, cumming. :)

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:14 pm

She is driving home and will be here soon. I don't have all the details but will get them tonight in bed. It has been the most amazing day and evening. She has fucked two young guys silly and she said Joe had set the whole thing up so Marco would fuck her with Joe joining the action. My petite and sweet wife took two cocks and I will lick and tongue her tender pussy that has just been pounded. My only concern is that Marco and Joe wore condoms or pulled out before they ejaculated into her.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:20 pm

D+D wrote:Hot damn! I know that there's no one word to describe your feelings right now. I'm aroused just thinking if it was my wife! It won't be long now until she finds out what's in store for her. Just imagine how wet she must've been all day. Whew! What a story. What a hotwife! It's so hot going down on one's woman knowing how many times others have fucked her. Love it!
I had to beat off earlier this evening thinking of her with two guys. I am still sort of amazed that Joe let his best friend fuck Sarah, but then I guess it makes sense when two young guys have the chance to fuck a hot woman. Joe probably enjoys showing her off and I know Sarah enjoys the power she has over these guys. As much as I would love to suck a creampie out of her, I am hoping she did not let either of them cum inside her and was careful. It is more than enough to have her pussy and know she has been fucked for the past four hours.

Pinayhubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinayhubby » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:14 pm

Awesome addition. I would be torn as to wanting my wife to prego safe or getting to lick her clean.

hotstudkrish
Virgin

Unread post by hotstudkrish » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:54 pm

Sarah is few steps close to gangbang.. Did Aaron know about this.? What would be his reaction.?

How about Charlie..? Will he be next.?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:38 am

I got a text from Joe right after Sarah left his house. “Marco and I just fucked your wife for 4 hours and she couldn’t get enough of our cocks. You’ll have to get used to that, little dick.” (For the record, my dick is not little, although it seems to always be constricted and shrinks when I am naked in front of Joe). But he is bigger than me and he enjoys bragging about how much Sarah loves his cock. (and I know she does.)

She arrived home tired and very happy. I could tell she was exhausted so I put her to bed and climbed in next to her. I had to have at least some details and I was horny as hell, so I played with my hard cock while she whispered in my ear. I did put my fingers in her wet pussy a little but she was almost falling asleep so I just focused on jacking off.

She said Marco didn’t waste any time getting intimate when she arrived. He walked up to her, kissed her and fondled her breasts through her blouse. She said she muttered something about what will Joe think and Marco said that everything was cool.

He led her to his bedroom and they slowly took each other’s clothes off. Marco is Puerto Rican, like Joe, but Sarah says he is much darker, shorter and more muscular. Of course, like a good cuck husband, I asked how big his cock was. She said he’s bigger than average but that he’s very thick. She is used to Aaron’s fat cock and I know she likes that feeling inside her. She said he was more passionate and a slower, more gentle lover than Joe. She said she liked the long, slow strokes of his cock. After an hour or so, Joe arrived and quickly joined them in bed. Obviously that was the plan.

I’ll get more details today and tomorrow, but she said they did a lot of DP and at the end of the evening, she took both cocks in her pussy at the same time. When she told me that part, I shot my load and the cum flew up over my head. I have seldom been so turned on. I kissed her good night, knowing that two brown cocks had been in her mouth earlier, and probably their cum.

We have a lot to do today with the kids and errands, but I will get more details out of her when I can.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:39 am

hotstudkrish wrote:Sarah is few steps close to gangbang.. Did Aaron know about this.? What would be his reaction.?

Aaron does not know about it yet, but Sarah will tell him. I don't know what his reaction will be. Charlie was not home last night, so it's hard to say how or if he will play into things.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:57 am

I predict that Marco will be fucking Sarah on a very regular basis from now on ............. and it will just be the two of them.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:02 am

Jerzeycuckhub wrote:I predict that Marco will be fucking Sarah on a very regular basis from now on ............. and it will just be the two of them.
You may be right. Whenever I ask her about last night, she always mentions Marco and not Joe. She keeps talking about what a good kisser he is and she loved it when he would kiss her and fuck her slowly at the same time. Rather than ask, I am waiting for her to tell me, when she's ready, about whether she let Marco bareback her. By the way she talks about him, I'm guessing they didn't use condoms. She likes Joe as sort of a "boy toy," but this seems to be different with Marco, at least at this stage.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:08 am

Maybe it was just the way you told the story, but the attraction between them was obvious, immediate and intense. Marco will surpass Joe on Sarah's totem pole of lovers, and could eventually be a threat to Aaron too. If Marco plays his cards right, Sarah could be all his. They will no doubt meet again soon (and just the two of them), and without a doubt they will fuck bareback. This thing could get VERY interesting in a hurry. :shock:

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:13 am

subguy80 wrote:I got a text from Joe right after Sarah left his house. “Marco and I just fucked your wife for 4 hours and she couldn’t get enough of our cocks. You’ll have to get used to that, little dick.” .
Yumm, I'm beginning to like his attitude, lol :whip:

a) I wonder what Aaron will have to say about this sharing

b) I wonder if Joe has told Marco about his private meets with you as ordered by Aaron
Her: Did you like eating my pussy tonight?
Me: Of course, why?
Her: Your my second date tonight, I already fucked ******
(it was a guy I worked with)

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:33 am

ShyBiGuy954 wrote:
subguy80 wrote:I got a text from Joe right after Sarah left his house. “Marco and I just fucked your wife for 4 hours and she couldn’t get enough of our cocks. You’ll have to get used to that, little dick.” .
Yumm, I'm beginning to like his attitude, lol :whip:

a) I wonder what Aaron will have to say about this sharing

b) I wonder if Joe has told Marco about his private meets with you as ordered by Aaron
Marco has already one-upped Joe. He got to fuck Sarah unconditionally without having been ordered to do anything he may have not wanted to do like Joe. Marco knows the attraction is mutual with Sarah and he knows they have sexual chemistry. He doesn't need to ask anybody's permission because he knows Sarah wants him too. I think Marco may be her primary lover at some point.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:35 am

My guess is that all three will fuck her although she may choose Marco as her favorite. Since they're roommates and friends, it will be hard for Marco to just take over right now even if she wants it, but eventually it may be Marco that gets her. She is Joe's prize and find at the moment and he's sharing her. Aaron may not be excited about it, but he won't say much because he wants her pussy too. She can have this any way she wants it because she's got what they all want. The part you play in all this subguy will become less and less. Aaron got off on owning your wife and humiliating you, but Sarah's gradually taking control of things. These young guys aren't interested in you at all, they just want her. You're in for some exciting times. Your wife can't get enough cock.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:27 pm

subguy80 wrote:Aaron does not know about it yet, but Sarah will tell him. I don't know what his reaction will be.

Maybe he's passed her off to them and will drop out of the picture.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:19 pm

subguy80 wrote:
hotstudkrish wrote:Sarah is few steps close to gangbang.. Did Aaron know about this.? What would be his reaction.?

Aaron does not know about it yet, but Sarah will tell him. I don't know what his reaction will be. Charlie was not home last night, so it's hard to say how or if he will play into things.
My guess is that Aaron will be thoroughly pissed. He had control over Joe fucking his girl, Sarah, but that isn't the case with Marco. Her fucked her on his own without condition or permission from Aaron. Once Marco believes he can have Sarah whenever he wants. Aaron will not like his shaky status an #1 stud for Sarah. This could open up a power struggle with the two men, and it will then be ultimately determined by who Sarah's choice is, thereby putting HER in charge now. I don't see Marco and Aaron working as a team the way Marco and Joe did. Aaron is likely to be mad at Joe for thinking he can "pimp out" Sarah like this too.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:48 pm

Jerzeycuckhub wrote:
subguy80 wrote:

My guess is that Aaron will be thoroughly pissed. He had control over Joe fucking his girl, Sarah, but that isn't the case with Marco. Her fucked her on his own without condition or permission from Aaron. Once Marco believes he can have Sarah whenever he wants. Aaron will not like his shaky status an #1 stud for Sarah. This could open up a power struggle with the two men, and it will then be ultimately determined by who Sarah's choice is, thereby putting HER in charge now. I don't see Marco and Aaron working as a team the way Marco and Joe did. Aaron is likely to be mad at Joe for thinking he can "pimp out" Sarah like this too.
*grabs popcorn*
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:36 am

Relationships are changing and many of you saw this coming. It’s all good.

Aaron is coming over to our house this afternoon. He’s going to spend the night and leave for his work in the morning. His big news is that he has started fucking the 40ish manager of the hotel where he is working. Apparently she’s married and the husband has no idea, so Aaron has cuckolded another husband. Aaron is a handsome guy who is hung like a horse and he should be getting sex more than once every week or two with Sarah. We have known Aaron for three years and he’s been exclusive with Sarah for almost one year, so I am certain he will have a lot of ongoing contact with Sarah; but, things change and it feels like a good change.

My sweet wife seems to be in “heat.” She is loving the fact she is getting plenty of attention and sex from two young guys. With Aaron’s new development, I think he will let Joe and Marco have unrestricted access to Sarah if that is what Sarah wants. I think the Marco and Joe “thing” will play itself out in time, but I am not going to make predictions since I don’t seem to have a good track record.

Sarah told me that she did bareback Marco Friday night and she told him not to pull out. She also let Joe cum in her for the first time. So Friday night when we were in bed and I put my fingers in her wet pussy, it wasn’t just Sarah’s love juices I felt, but also multiple loads from the boys. Damn, I wish I had put my tongue and mouth in her pussy. I was irritated with her for not being more cautious with pregnancy risk, but she says there is no danger based on the fact she started birth control pills and also based on her period cycle. But Aaron’s rule about being the only one to cum in her is clearly no longer the rule.

For me, I’m just enjoying the ride. I am constantly horny and it feels like the sexual charge in our lives just keeps getting stronger. I am in cuckold heaven with a wife who is fucking her brains out with several guys. I don't know where her gang bang fantasy will go. I guess she already had a sort of mini-gang bang with Marco and Joe. She will take the lead on that and let us all know what she wants to do.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:46 am

subguy80 wrote:Relationships are changing and many of you saw this coming. It’s all good.

Aaron is coming over to our house this afternoon. He’s going to spend the night and leave for his work in the morning. His big news is that he has started fucking the 40ish manager of the hotel where he is working. Apparently she’s married and the husband has no idea, so Aaron has cuckolded another husband. Aaron is a handsome guy who is hung like a horse and he should be getting sex more than once every week or two with Sarah. We have known Aaron for three years and he’s been exclusive with Sarah for almost one year, so I am certain he will have a lot of ongoing contact with Sarah; but, things change and it feels like a good change.

My sweet wife seems to be in “heat.” She is loving the fact she is getting plenty of attention and sex from two young guys. With Aaron’s new development, I think he will let Joe and Marco have unrestricted access to Sarah if that is what Sarah wants. I think the Marco and Joe “thing” will play itself out in time, but I am not going to make predictions since I don’t seem to have a good track record.

Sarah told me that she did bareback Marco Friday night and she told him not to pull out. She also let Joe cum in her for the first time. So Friday night when we were in bed and I put my fingers in her wet pussy, it wasn’t just Sarah’s love juices I felt, but also multiple loads from the boys. Damn, I wish I had put my tongue and mouth in her pussy. I was irritated with her for not being more cautious with pregnancy risk, but she says there is no danger based on the fact she started birth control pills and also based on her period cycle. But Aaron’s rule about being the only one to cum in her is clearly no longer the rule.

For me, I’m just enjoying the ride. I am constantly horny and it feels like the sexual charge in our lives just keeps getting stronger. I am in cuckold heaven with a wife who is fucking her brains out with several guys. I don't know where her gang bang fantasy will go. I guess she already had a sort of mini-gang bang with Marco and Joe. She will take the lead on that and let us all know what she wants to do.

Excellent update, we all appreciate it. I think the road is now clear for Marco to become her #1 stud and Joe and others will be on hand for events such as a gangbang.

hotstudkrish
Virgin

Unread post by hotstudkrish » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:43 am

Looks like Aaron's relation with Sarah come to end..

It for completely. I think they might see occasionally. I think Charlie would get upper hand over Marco.

The driving force behind all these is slut Sarah.. Looks like she is gaining control over all alpha males too ;)

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:56 am

But subm where does this leave your own whorish cocksucking activities? Doesn't your shitter twitch and long for cock? Doesn't your tongue wish to rim a mans asshole?
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:01 am

subguy80 wrote: I am in cuckold heaven with a wife who is fucking her brains out with several guys. I don't know where her gang bang fantasy will go. I guess she already had a sort of mini-gang bang with Marco and Joe. She will take the lead on that and let us all know what she wants to do.
You are living the dream, encourage Sarah to extend her stable, Enjoy Christmas cums every week :lol: :lol: :lol:

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:12 am

It's early Monday morning and I woke up with morning wood thinking about what happened last night. Sarah came into the guest room where I was sleeping. She climbed up onto me, straddled my face and presented me with Aaron's fresh creampie.

I enjoyed playing with her wet pussy for a long time when she moved down my body and surprized me by sitting on my raging cock. I have not had my cock inside Sarah in 5 months and I cannot describe the mix of emotions and physical sensations. I knew things would be changing but didn't think I would be fucking Sarah. She rode me for a long time, slowing down when she knew I was close. We kissed long and passionately while she rocked on me slowly. I remembered her telling me how much she loved Marco kissing her while he fucked her. I finally shot my load into her with one of the most intense orgasms I have had! We lay silently in each other's arms for a while before she got up, kissed me goodnight and went back to Aaron. I felt drained and happy and fell asleep thinking about where this would all go.

She and Aaron may be having sex now. He needs to hit the highway and drive a couple hours to his job site. Maybe there will be another creampie for me yet this morning!

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:48 am

Oh that is hot first time inside you wife in 5 months!