Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:12 am

Should we start taking bets as to how long before Marco gets to fuck Sarah?

hotwifetrained
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifetrained » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:34 am

I wonder if Aaron will send Marco to fuck Subguy before he can have Sarah.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:54 am

^^ I wonder if ol' A-boy is going to say that to somebody some day, then find himself waking up on the floor a few minutes later wondering where are the stars and singing birdies came from.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

Jametre Wood
Virgin

Unread post by Jametre Wood » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:46 am

Sub,
You're right about Joe, not Sarah, being the more likely party to feel humiliation if Sarah saw you sucking Joe's cock, especially if you swallowed, which I'm sure you did. A man is likely to feel emasculated if a woman watches him getting (enjoying) a blowjob from a man. It's hard to keep facial expressions and heavy breathing from revealing the intense excitement of an orgasm, so the pleasure is evident. Also, a male-male blowjob is undeniably a homosexual act, even if both males are heterosexual. Despite whatever Sarah knows on an intellectual level about why the blowjob happened, she will have signals, generated in her limbic brain or somewhere, that make her feel the male-male eroticism and be doubtful or worried.

Sarah won't have sex with Marco before her gangbang -- in a sense she saving herself in the old-fashioned way a bride saved herself for her wedding night -- but she will certainly have sex with him after. Two reasons. One.) Sarah is achieving better and better understanding of her role and power. She might simply want another Bull. Or she might, more deviously, desire to disrupt the existing (Aaron/Joe) power structure. Two.) There's another homosexual subtext active. Joe shares an apartment. We know he has roommates, but not how many. I'll suggest he has three because Sarah had to walk the hall to the bathroom. So four bedrooms, two on each side of the hall, Joe, Marco, two more men. (But there might six bedrooms, three are less likely, but still possible.) In this environment, the men are likely to behave in competitive, laddish ways. Physical display is one, so they're probably always in their boxers or briefs -- gotta show those pecs and guns. Moreover, we don't know what Marco was wearing. Maybe it was a towel, maybe he had the towel around his neck and shoulders. How did Sarah know Marco liked her looks? He's not quoted. Maybe he got a hard-on or at least a chubby. There's lots going on. When Sarah walks the hall in her panties, she is giving herself to be looked at (feeling her power), but she is also disrupting the same-sex living arrangement. She's trying to confirm that Joe isn't bi or maybe even gay. Being admired by Marco provides her further confirmation. That's also one of the many reasons Joe and Sarah have sex at his place. They both are establishing his heterosexuality. So, yes, Joe set up Sarah for the gangbang, but he didn't want it that night. Bear in mind that Joe has to convince the guys they want to be part of a gangbang. It's not something a man jumps into every day. And that's why I'm guessing that the the gangbang is going to take place at Joe's -- it has the powerful psychological effect of disrupting that same-sex living arrangement (that's something bubbling in each participant's libido), plus it puts Aaron in Joe's castle.

Sub ... you doing a great job with this story. I wrote a bit about the way you give out and withhold details and use environment as a dynamic, and about the way my mind -- any reader's mind -- can delve into the story, reading it not just as ordinary stroke fiction. Most important, this is Sarah's story, not yours, so don't worry about whether or how much you are going to be fucked.
Jametre, Bull Stud in Service

No human being - woman or man - should be regarded as a conquest or an amusement with a will subservient to someone else's.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:54 am

Jerzeycuckhub wrote:Should we start taking bets as to how long before Marco gets to fuck Sarah?
I know it must seem like Sarah is the world's biggest slut, but seriously, this is all a big change. She has always had a high sex drive and she has always been very adventurous with sex. No offense to the women here, but I have always felt Sarah was wired more like a guy. Sex is fun and why not try it all?

But over the past couple of months she has admitted that she is enjoying turning up the dial and letting her slut side out. I encourage her and find it a gigantic turn on to see where this goes. She thinks Marco is sexy and has an amazing body. I told her to ask Aaron and see what he says. Do you guys think Joe would allow his best friend to fuck Sarah, though??!! That seems out of character to me. He may have just left his bedroom door open to make Marco jealous.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:19 am

Pussy is pussy and I doubt Marco cares what joe thinks marco will want to fuck Sarah
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:31 am

subguy80 wrote:
Jerzeycuckhub wrote:Should we start taking bets as to how long before Marco gets to fuck Sarah?
I know it must seem like Sarah is the world's biggest slut, but seriously, this is all a big change. She has always had a high sex drive and she has always been very adventurous with sex. No offense to the women here, but I have always felt Sarah was wired more like a guy. Sex is fun and why not try it all?

But over the past couple of months she has admitted that she is enjoying turning up the dial and letting her slut side out. I encourage her and find it a gigantic turn on to see where this goes. She thinks Marco is sexy and has an amazing body. I told her to ask Aaron and see what he says. Do you guys think Joe would allow his best friend to fuck Sarah, though??!! That seems out of character to me. He may have just left his bedroom door open to make Marco jealous.
I guarantee you that Marco has already masturbated with Sarah in mind and indeed wants to fuck her. I think Joe might be ok with it, especially if he wants to one-up Aaron. I'll bet Marco would be interested in a solo with her first, so I wonder who reaches out to whom first.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:19 pm

I thought that Joe sent a text mentioning gang bang and Sarah seemed to be enthralled by the idea. You, subguy, seem more concerned at this point with Aaron's feelings and involvement than does Sarah. As mentioned above, Sarah is recognizing and enjoying her sexual power. If Joe indeed first mention gangbang, he's full on board for his friends to enjoy Sarah's body. I don't think he gives a damn about Aaron's feelings as long as Sarah doesn't. I'm betting she's fantasizing daily about being the center of those young men's attention.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:25 pm

I think it's safe to say that Aaron no longer fully owns Sarah's pussy and I think she is telling us that.

hotstudkrish
Virgin

Unread post by hotstudkrish » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:25 pm

Joe is testing Sarah's response. I am sure she didn't object to door kept open. Next see bumped into Marco.. It would be few days Sarah would ask Aaron to allow Marco fuck her

Jametre Wood
Virgin

Unread post by Jametre Wood » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:37 pm

OK, Here's my response to several posts.

No, Sarah is not "putting herself out there to be fucked" ... she is asserting her power and dispelling her doubts. (See my previous post.)

Sub's roll is not to be a fluffer and cleaner. 1.) These guys are way to horny to need a fluffer. Testosterone and their Alpha-male convictions about themselves drive them. 2.) Giving Sub those opportunities moves him way to far into the center of the story. This is not a story about Sub and homo-sex activities for him -- not even supposedly humiliating ones. It is a story about Sarah.

Wagering about when Marco will first fuck Sarah? Don't waste your money. It's going to happen at the gangbang. That's foregone. The next time? That's a an interesting plot twist. Let's bet on that.

Yes, Aaron might think about sending Marco to fuck Sub as a condition of Marco's fucking Sarah, but Marco won't do it. Given the homoerotic subtexts in play, Marco can't do that. He would lose all possible cover. Especially before the gangbang. Even after the gangbang, he has to be down with his homies. He is not yet an independent agent. Following orders makes him less so, especially if the orders come from a white dude.

Will Aaron wake up in a stupor, thinking he got fucked by Joe or whomever? No, on it's face, that's way too melodramatic. Besides, how would it happen? Joe or Marco drugs Aaron's cocktail? Don't want to be profiling, but short form answer is that's not within ethnic parameters. Does Sub do the drugging? This has superficial interest and plausibility, but what's in it for Sub? Revenge? But who is the revenge against? How can it be Aaron? For that gives Joe, who did the deed, a leg up. Deviously wanting to give Joe a favored position over Aaron? Very unlikely, unless Sub is falling in love with Joe, but that too moves the story too far into melodrama and makes the story about Sub, not Sarah, who is its proper focus. Much worse, having Sub do the drugging gives Sub way too much power. Does Sarah do the drugging? Again, over-weaning melodrama is the objection. Drugging? Yuck!

I've been bold -- yet I hope not offensive. Nevertheless, got to assert that Sarah is noway, nohow a slut. Guys -- gals too, if it applies -- you just got to get out of the male chauvinist mindset. Remember the old saying: sowing wild oats ? Permissible as a guy-thing. Chuck dat MF nonsense. But hold on to another, which I'll coin around for modern times: good for gander, good for goose. Still offensive since it gives primacy to gander, but I hope you get my meaning. Sorry, Sub, Sarah ain't wired like no guy. Sarah is wired. Guys are wired. Some, whether female or male, got higher voltage. Have fun, be adventurous, try it all -- that's equal rights.

HMMOG, I shoulda been a preacher.

Sarah and Marco will fuck. A meaningful fuck. It will happen by mutual consent ... not by Aaron's permission, not by Joe's, not by Sarah's wish or power only, nor by Marco's only, but by Sarah's and Marco's mutual consent. And it won't happen just one time. The gangbang, which was a brutal, impersonal first fuck will come to be discounted and forgiven (until, possibly, the plot twists later in the story). How the meaningful, ceremonial first fuck will happen we readers do not yet know, except that we know "Love conquers all" so it will happen, there has been enough foreshadowing to show us so. Yet there are hazards looming. Love, that is romance, between woman and Bull makes the role of cuck irrelevant. What Sarah and Marco do is for themselves, not to Sub. Indeed, not to Aaron or Joe either. So the story must end with the rainbow crowning two lovers and the rest of the men drifting away with the retreating storm clouds. Unless it doesn't. Only Sub, it's author, knows.
Jametre, Bull Stud in Service

No human being - woman or man - should be regarded as a conquest or an amusement with a will subservient to someone else's.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:24 pm

I didn't get the impression this is a fictional story. So the thought that subguy knows is maybe a little peculiar.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:10 am

Jametre Wood wrote: Sarah won't have sex with Marco before her gangbang -- in a sense she saving herself in the old-fashioned way a bride saved herself for her wedding night -- but she will certainly have sex with him after.

Sub ... you doing a great job with this story. I wrote a bit about the way you give out and withhold details and use environment as a dynamic, and about the way my mind -- any reader's mind -- can delve into the story, reading it not just as ordinary stroke fiction. Most important, this is Sarah's story, not yours, so don't worry about whether or how much you are going to be fucked.
Jametre Wood, Once again, thank you for your insights. Your observations are helpful and ALWAYS RIGHT!

It’s been a busy week with work and family stuff and Sarah has not seen Joe since Monday. Aaron is coming home this weekend, but won’t have a lot of time since he’ll have his kids. I’m sure he and Sarah will try and get together, even if just briefly.

Something interesting: Joe tells Sarah he wants to organize a BBQ at his place. He wants all of us there, including myself and Aaron, plus his roommates. A full blown gangbang won’t happen until a lot more planning happens, but it could be very erotic to get all the potential players together and see the “chemistry.” It won’t happen this weekend. Too many schedules to arrange, but the planning has apparently started. Such a “friendly” and civil idea, but one that could end up being incredibly hot and sexy.

Our other news is that Sarah met with her gynecologist this week and started birth control pills. She and I are happy with our current family and don’t want another baby. We both agree (as does Aaron) that things are too risky with Joe bare backing Sarah. This will take care of that issue, but will bring up another issue. Joe will want to cum in Sarah now.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:54 am

And you can consume joes creampies from Sarah s cunt as wel as from his dick

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:59 am

Why tell Joe she's on birth control at all? Seems like it's better he doesn't know.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 am

Well, it's up to you. If you want Joe to come in her, fine. I you don't want him to come in her, you don't have to tell him. You can just go on like nothing happened. Joe doesn't have to know, does he?

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:10 am

I'm dying to know if Sarah and Marco will begin communicating with each other aside from other's knowledge. I can see them flirting by text if one should somehow get the other's number.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:10 am

Jerzeycuckhub wrote:I'm dying to know if Sarah and Marco will begin communicating with each other aside from other's knowledge. I can see them flirting by text if one should somehow get the other's number.
I can see Marcos cock go from Sarah's asshole to her mouth and to subs mouth

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:33 pm

I still say that Marco will fuck her only because Joe sets it up. I also believe that Sarah was wanting Joe's roommates to see her in only panties to make them want her. What woman wouldn't enjoy turning guys on? Power? Of course she has power. She who has the pussy has the power. She's learning that she can control instead of being controlled. She's really quite a woman.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:54 am

D+D wrote:I still say that Marco will fuck her only because Joe sets it up. I also believe that Sarah was wanting Joe's roommates to see her in only panties to make them want her. What woman wouldn't enjoy turning guys on? Power? Of course she has power. She who has the pussy has the power. She's learning that she can control instead of being controlled. She's really quite a woman.
Oh yes, she knew exactly what she was doing and hoping she'd run into one of Joe's room mates. She has been extra sexy in bed with me, being extra verbal and really enjoying the fact she has a couple of 20-year old guys after her. I love seeing her happy, almost giddy, and sexy.

There has been no contact from Marco, but Sarah is going to stop by Joe's place this afternoon. Maybe he will be home at that time. She told me she'd try and get his cell number if she could. There is another room mate she only met briefly a few weeks ago. I guess his name is Charlie and he has his own pool cleaning business.

It will be difficult for me at work today to stay focused knowing she will be seeing Joe this afternoon and Aaron later this weekend, probably Sunday.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:18 am

I am just about to head off to work when Sarah comes over with a text she just received from Joe. He said he will be running late this afternoon but Sarah should go to the house anyway and Marco will be there to let her in. Now that is interesting. I asked her if she thought it was intentional or if we were reading too much into the text? She just smiled and said she'd find out, but she wouldn't do anything with Marco unless Joe was on board and approved.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:11 am

I can guarantee you Marco will be balls deep in Sarah's pussy this afternoon, with or without Joe.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:07 am

You poor guy. How can you possibly concentrate on work? Hope its office work so that you don't injure yourself. :lol:
Do you think that Sarah will refuse to fuck Marco if he wants to fuck in order to get Joe's permission or do you think she'll go for it without Joe there? At any rate I know the anxiety and angst are in high gear and you are probably sporting wood all day. BTW, glad to hear that Sarah is going on birth control. Hope its not too late. Is it effective today?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:02 am

D+D wrote:You poor guy. How can you possibly concentrate on work? Hope its office work so that you don't injure yourself. :lol:
Do you think that Sarah will refuse to fuck Marco if he wants to fuck in order to get Joe's permission or do you think she'll go for it without Joe there? At any rate I know the anxiety and angst are in high gear and you are probably sporting wood all day. BTW, glad to hear that Sarah is going on birth control. Hope its not too late. Is it effective today?
Luckily it is slow at work today and I may leave early. I am not normally tied to my desk but I have had an erection most of the day so I am hiding my excitement. Sarah is leaving work soon herself to head over to Joe's. He told her to make herself "comfortable"'until he got there. She is hot for Marco and I told her to just go for it because it sounds to me like Joe is setting it up. He wants it to happen and maybe he is expecting to join in when he arrives!!

She only started the bc pills Tuesday and she is supposed to wait 7 days before having unprotected sex.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:47 am

Hot damn! I know that there's no one word to describe your feelings right now. I'm aroused just thinking if it was my wife! It won't be long now until she finds out what's in store for her. Just imagine how wet she must've been all day. Whew! What a story. What a hotwife! It's so hot going down on one's woman knowing how many times others have fucked her. Love it!