Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
hotstudkrish
Virgin

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by hotstudkrish » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:13 am

Don't think she is off from Joe.. I bet she deliberately wants to avoid him for few days to get good pounding once they meet..

You will reply about their meeting sometime soon

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:19 am

Sub, are you craving an invasion of your brown hole too?
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

Babz
Prepubescent

Unread post by Babz » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:11 am

Heyyy thought your wife's name was Lynn????

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:58 pm

My oldest son is a "pull out" child. It's a terrible method for birth control. So as long as you're ok with her getting preggers, no worries. But if she's getting it bare back when she's fertile, then she'll be with child soon.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:59 am

RGB49FL wrote:My oldest son is a "pull out" child. It's a terrible method for birth control. So as long as you're ok with her getting preggers, no worries. But if she's getting it bare back when she's fertile, then she'll be with child soon.
Subguy has already said that he will raise their child

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:29 am

RGB49FL wrote:My oldest son is a "pull out" child. It's a terrible method for birth control. So as long as you're ok with her getting preggers, no worries. But if she's getting it bare back when she's fertile, then she'll be with child soon.
You are absolutely right, it's risky and we're aware of that. I hope this thing with Joe is winding down and won't be an issue. We are happy with our two children and don't want more. If it happened, however, we would deal with it and raise the child the same as our other two. But I'm hoping Joe's involvement will end soon.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:49 am

Sub, what is it that bothers you about Joe? Is it that he fucked your asshole? What if joes replacement is even more, eh, cocky?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:54 am

DavidTriState wrote:Sub, what is it that bothers you about Joe? Is it that he fucked your asshole? What if joes replacement is even more, eh, cocky?
It's not really that he fucked me. You are right, another bull or Aaron could also do that. I am just having more trouble with him because I don't trust him and I think trust is essential. We are still evolving so who knows. It's just that 2 months ago he was a day laborer at my house and now he has fucked my ass and is barebacking my wife.

On the other hand, it's every cuck's dream to have his wife fuck other men so part of me loves having him involved. I know Sarah loves having wild sex with this dark skinned Latin kid and that also is a turn on.

He doesn't really bother me as much as he is just sort of a prick. His edginess is both a turn off and also strangely erotic.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:30 am

subguy80 wrote: He doesn't really bother me as much as he is just sort of a prick. His edginess is both a turn off and also strangely erotic.
Interesting thoughts. Is your cock hard when you wrote this? Does your puckered brown hole pulse? Does your tongue dance around your mouth?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:20 pm

New development with Joe. Sarah called me when she was leaving Aaron’s place and said that Joe would be contacting me. She said Aaron had given him instructions to call me for a blow job as the condition for being able to fuck Sarah this week. It was Aaron playing the manipulator again. The spin that Aaron devised was that I was to determine the conditions and the “setting” for Joe’s blow job. He needed to follow my instructions.

Joe did call a few hours ago and said he would be coming over. When he arrived, Sarah was still not home and he looked pretty tentative. I gave him a beer and we sat in the living room a while making small talk. I told him to take his clothes off and he looked at me with resentment. But he knew he had to follow through to be able to have access to Sarah this week. I watched him as he stripped.

His cock, which is actually pretty big, was shriveled and small. He was self conscious and I could tell he was embarrassed that he was naked and I was clothed. I put his dick in my mouth and started to suck and pull back and forth on his foreskin and his cock grew and slowly got hard. I worked his cock with my mouth and stroked it with my hand while I was sucking. He eventually shot a hot load into my mouth and moaned while I swallowed. He quickly dressed and left. Yeah, he got his cock sucked, but he didn’t enjoy it. I controlled the situation and although I sucked off my wife’s lover, I felt empowered and I was in control.

So Joe will get to fuck Sarah this week, or longer, because he let me suck a load out of him. I feel like I got one up on him, even though I’m sure he will be looking for ways to get back at me. Sarah should be home soon and I can’t wait to give her the details.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:20 pm

DavidTriState wrote:
subguy80 wrote: He doesn't really bother me as much as he is just sort of a prick. His edginess is both a turn off and also strangely erotic.
Interesting thoughts. Is your cock hard when you wrote this? Does your puckered brown hole pulse? Does your tongue dance around your mouth?
Yes, my cock was hard.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:31 pm

subguy80 wrote:New development with Joe. Sarah called me when she was leaving Aaron’s place and said that Joe would be contacting me. She said Aaron had given him instructions to call me for a blow job as the condition for being able to fuck Sarah this week. It was Aaron playing the manipulator again. The spin that Aaron devised was that I was to determine the conditions and the “setting” for Joe’s blow job. He needed to follow my instructions.

Joe did call a few hours ago and said he would be coming over. When he arrived, Sarah was still not home and he looked pretty tentative. I gave him a beer and we sat in the living room a while making small talk. I told him to take his clothes off and he looked at me with resentment. But he knew he had to follow through to be able to have access to Sarah this week. I watched him as he stripped.

His cock, which is actually pretty big, was shriveled and small. He was self conscious and I could tell he was embarrassed that he was naked and I was clothed. I put his dick in my mouth and started to suck and pull back and forth on his foreskin and his cock grew and slowly got hard. I worked his cock with my mouth and stroked it with my hand while I was sucking. He eventually shot a hot load into my mouth and moaned while I swallowed. He quickly dressed and left. Yeah, he got his cock sucked, but he didn’t enjoy it. I controlled the situation and although I sucked off my wife’s lover, I felt empowered and I was in control.

So Joe will get to fuck Sarah this week, or longer, because he let me suck a load out of him. I feel like I got one up on him, even though I’m sure he will be looking for ways to get back at me. Sarah should be home soon and I can’t wait to give her the details.
Just a thought if you really wanted to have some fun.... remember Buffalo Bill? Just crank up some goth music, tuck it all in, and give him a lapdance first.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:01 pm

subguy80 wrote:When he arrived, Sarah was still not home and he looked pretty tentative. I gave him a beer and we sat in the living room a while making small talk.

You should have made him wait until she was there, then done it in front of her.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:12 pm

Wisher wrote:
subguy80 wrote:When he arrived, Sarah was still not home and he looked pretty tentative. I gave him a beer and we sat in the living room a while making small talk.

You should have made him wait until she was there, then done it in front of her.
Agreed. Did you lick his balls?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:13 am

DavidTriState wrote:
Wisher wrote:
subguy80 wrote:
Agreed. Did you lick his balls?
DavidTriState and Wisher, you are both right. I should have waited until she got home. It would have made him more uncomfortable. I was kind of caught off guard when informed I would make the calls so I hadn't really thought everything through. Having her watch him would have been much better. Definitely something to do if there is another opportunity.

Yes, I did lick and suck his balls. As I watched him undress, I remember Sarah telling me she enjoyed sucking his balls because he shaves them (unlike Aaron) and he has low hangers. I got excited thinking about my wife sucking and playing with his balls while I also had them in my mouth and licked them with my tongue.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:53 am

Were you hard when sucking him? You may have called the shots, but he got the blowjob and sounds as if he didn't mind it so bad. He grew a hard on and moaned when he filled your mouth with spunk. I think he would have enjoyed humiliating you in front of your wife. And, he gets to fuck your wife some more. Obviously she and Aaron want him to. So much for it winding down. Now you've sucked a prick's cock as well as bent over and took his cock up your ass.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:22 pm

D+D wrote:Were you hard when sucking him? You may have called the shots, but he got the blowjob and sounds as if he didn't mind it so bad. He grew a hard on and moaned when he filled your mouth with spunk. I think he would have enjoyed humiliating you in front of your wife. And, he gets to fuck your wife some more. Obviously she and Aaron want him to. So much for it winding down. Now you've sucked a prick's cock as well as bent over and took his cock up your ass.
D+D there are lots of stupid comments on here, but you often have the best insights. Yes, I was hard. Yes, I enjoyed sucking him and swallowing his load. Did he humiliate me? It didn't feel that way. Not in this setting. Sarah has seen me suck cock before so I think it would humiliate him more than me if she had been there. Whatever, she wasn't there.

And, yes, he can fuck Sarah this week. She had a hot weekend with Aaron but we'll see how this plays our.

Joe will be looking for ways to get back at me.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:51 pm

How would you like joe to get back at you? Would that be breeding your wife, or something else?

Jametre Wood
Virgin

Unread post by Jametre Wood » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:04 am

Sarah's gangbang has to get off the horizon and into the narrative. No more will-it-won't-it happen, because she's way past "if" ... she's in "when" and Sarah's gangbang is inevitable. No more delays. The time is now. I'm getting too frustrated edging about it. I want to bust the big nut I'm gonna have when I jack-off reading about it.

I hope you and Aaron will both be there. You because you will feel more more cucked, when you see it happen than if you're just told about it. Aaron because there will be more tension in the room, He and Joe will be in face-to-face, cum load to cum load competition. But Aaron should not let anyone know he will be there. His entrance should be a surprise knock on the door as Sarah's gangbang is about to start.

Aaron and Joe will squabble about who gets to fuck Sarah first. It will turn out that they will decide on a hard-pack, with one bull in Sarah's pussy and the other in her anus. But which Bull gets which hole? That's the first test of superiority. Then, the competition will be stiff (lmao), neither Bull wants to cum first, that would be a kind of defeat. They will hard-pack Sarah a long time. She will sweat, she will become exhausted, but she will be enthralled and have multiple orgasms. The six dudes, Joe's friends who are there for the gangbang, will be calling out encouragement, cheering and yelling as if they were at an NFL game. You will look on in fascination, humiliation, and horror. Eventually the two Bulls will explode their spunk in Sarah. Will it be a draw? -- simultaneous orgasms? Whichever Bull fucked Sarah's ass will force you to suck his cock. It will be Aaron or Joe trying to get a leg up on the other. You will lick him clean, tasting both the Bull's jizz and Sarah's ass juice. You'll be thinking you never rimmed Sarah.

Then the rest of the gangbang.

Maybe that's how it will go. Anyway, I'm as edged as I can be til I read the real story as you'll tell it.
Jametre, Bull Stud in Service

No human being - woman or man - should be regarded as a conquest or an amusement with a will subservient to someone else's.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:02 am

I'm thinking that a gangbang of Sarah is inevitable, but I doubt that either Aaron or subguy will be there. From Joe's past history, he won't want them to and I just don't think that Aaron will want to be. It doesn't matter what subguy wants. Because of his submission to Aaron, he has lost most if not all of his control. Aaron is still the top dog and will always call the shots because both Sarah and subguy have submitted to him as their bull and master. I am sure that subguy is getting what he wants out of all of this and he also understands the risk of Sarah's unprotected sex. In that regard, he is in control. To subguy: please keep us informed. Ty.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:12 pm

Jametre Wood wrote:Sarah's gangbang has to get off the horizon and into the narrative. I hope you and Aaron will both be there. You because you will feel more cucked, when you see it happen than if you're just told about it. Aaron because there will be more tension in the room.
Wow. First, thank you for taking the time to post your hot ideas. The gangbang is developing. You and the others who felt Joe was not out of the picture proved me to be wrong. According to Sarah, Aaron is starting to like the idea of being the number 1 alpha male to Joe's number 2 alpha male. They discussed it a lot this past weekend and started to lay out the plan for a gangbang.

Sarah stopped by Joe's place yesterday evening after her class. Sarah said he left the door to his bedroom open about a foot when he led her in for sex. She didn't say anything and wondered what he was thinking? Did he want his roommates to hear them more clearly or did he want/hope someone would watch them? She said she never saw anyone in the doorway during the hour they had loud sex, but Joe often glanced at the door while fucking her or eating her.

She said it really turned her on to think that someone might have watched and she really liked the fact Joe was getting more adventurous. When they were finished, she said she had to pee before leaving and she decided to run to the bathroom at the end of the hall, dressed only in her panties. When she came out and was walking back down the hall, apparently Joe's best friend, Marco, came around the corner and they almost bumped into each other. She said she didn't cover her breasts and he clearly liked what he saw. When she came back into Joe's bedroom, she told Joe what happened and Joe smiled and said something about making Marco's day.

When she told me about it when she got home, she and I both agreed that Joe is either teasing his roommates or starting to lay plans for some group sex.

Aaron told Sarah he would absolutely need to be involved in any gangbang and that I would need to be present. This will take some planning but it looks like it will happen.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:00 pm

No doubt sub would be useful as a fluffed and leaner as well second sourcing his own brown pucker

hotstudkrish
Virgin

Unread post by hotstudkrish » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:20 am

Not a surprise sub guy.. As I told earlier..

I would be more curious to see gabgbang happening soon. But it would be Marcos turn next. Then another roommate will have Sarah..

You will see Sarah being shared with many others before gangbang.

It's going to me many alpha males. I am sure someone own Sarah more that Aaron.

It will be matter of time we all come to know.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:35 am

DavidTriState wrote:No doubt sub would be useful as a fluffer and cleaner as well second sourcing his own brown pucker

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:44 am

Sarah is putting herself out there to be fucked by Joe's roommates. Walking down the hall in her panties was her calling card. Don't bet on you and Aaron being there. She's wanting to be a slut big time now. It's obvious to me. She would have spread her legs for them all yesterday.