Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
WACouple
Experienced

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by WACouple » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:37 am

That’s hot! Can’t wait to hear about Eric’s visit...

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:32 am

D+D wrote:It's hot for a beta when his wife locks him up per orders from her alpha lover. I think that I would love it, which leads me to my next question, any contact with Greg and Michelle since Sarah's return?
The “twist” with Eric, which I’m finding especially hot, is that the “order” to cage me came from a friend. That’s new territory for me, having this interplay with an alpha male and the connection to him as a friend. I love it when the two “worlds” intersect.

He called me yesterday. After talking about how things were going at work, he says, “By the way, I was wondering if you have to sit down at work every time you piss?” (Knowing I am caged because of him, but not directly addressing it.) I told him I do have to sit down. He asked me if anyone at work “suspects” I’m wearing a cage. I told him I don’t think it’s visible, but not knowing for sure is part of the fun. I decided to ask him how long I’d be in the cage. He said that after he leaves Thursday, it’s Sarah’s decision. I’m finding the sexual banter to be very hot.

No news from Greg and Michelle to report. Sarah had lunch with Michelle last week, but no sex parties planned anytime soon.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:51 am

It seems that when an alpha finds that a husband or boyfriend is submissive or somewhat submissive they move into the dominant role very quickly and it progresses in intensity. He will play with your and Sarah's sex more and more until she tires of it I'm suspecting. Any chance sarah and Michelle hooked up after lunch?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:25 am

D+D wrote:Any chance sarah and Michelle hooked up after lunch?
No, that's not likely. Sarah let's Michelle "play" with her when it's involved in a hot scene, but Sarah has never enjoyed bi activity very much. She won't kiss Michelle, for example, and she won't reciprocate. She doesn't mind if Michelle eats her or plays with her breasts as part of group action, but I can't see her doing anything alone with another woman. But, with Sarah, I've learned to never say never.

Apparently Greg loves watching his wife have sex with other woman. Sarah thought that was pretty hot and asked me if it turned me on, too. I said it turned me on way more to watch her have sex with other men. I wish I could watch this afternoon when Eric stops by our house, but it will still be hot to get the details when I get home.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:46 am

It would be hot for me if I were you, just knowing that he was there fucking my wife in my bed while I was at work. I'm sure that it will be on your mind.lol. I guess you'll get out of your cage tonight?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:28 am

The meeting I had to prepare for at work went really well yesterday afternoon. By the time I got home, I was feeling great, horny and ready for details. She was glowing and still had an "after sex" look. To use her term, she said they fucked like rabbits. He told her he doesn't have a local fuck buddy in Atlanta, so he was especially horny for her. She took my hand and led me into the bedroom where we quickly got each other undressed. The "deed" had taken place a couple of hours earlier, so no creampie, per se. But, since we have a long-standing agreement about "no shower" afterward, she smelled like sex and her pussy was pink and warm. She took my cage off, as I was hoping she would, and we had some great, intense sex. She was loose and wet and ready for another round with me. It was pretty close to "sloppy seconds."

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:16 am

subguy80 wrote:The meeting I had to prepare for at work went really well yesterday afternoon. By the time I got home, I was feeling great, horny and ready for details. She was glowing and still had an "after sex" look. To use her term, she said they fucked like rabbits. He told her he doesn't have a local fuck buddy in Atlanta, so he was especially horny for her. She took my hand and led me into the bedroom where we quickly got each other undressed. The "deed" had taken place a couple of hours earlier, so no creampie, per se. But, since we have a long-standing agreement about "no shower" afterward, she smelled like sex and her pussy was pink and warm. She took my cage off, as I was hoping she would, and we had some great, intense sex. She was loose and wet and ready for another round with me. It was pretty close to "sloppy seconds."
How could it get any better than that? Nice....

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:16 am

Serrand wrote:In one of your last posts you talked a little about Sarah's approach to sex as a Hotwife. You probabely could come to the conclusion, that she's has more of a "male" view on sex. Can you say that, I hope it didn’t come out wrong? I mean, it's almost entirely about the sex for Sarah, I think you said you don't need to "dine and wine" her. I would like to ask, the whole romantic part is this something Sarah only wants from you and no one else?
Sarah loves romance and being spoiled and all the special feelings of being in love. But that's my role. That's what we give to each other. She has always been able to separate sex and love. It's how she was from the day I met her and it's just how she's wired. That attitude is what has allowed us to have so much fun in this LS. That's why I say that she seems to be "wired" more like a male in her view of sex. She has no need for a "connection" or to have "feelings" for her partners in sex (other than me). It's just fun and sex for her, more like a sport. She loves the difference in male bodies and connecting to another man, even a stranger, and sharing a sexual moment. Sex is pretty uncomplicated with her. She never has any "guilt" about acknowledging and accepting her need to be sexual and I love her for it. And she loves me for loving that part of her.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:07 am

I went to the gym yesterday afternoon. I usually go early mornings, so there was a crowd there I normally don’t see. A young black guy came up to me at one point and asked if Sarah was my wife. He surprised me and I was sort of defensive. Then I remembered that I had seen him before. He used to work out with this guy, Michael (I called him Mr. Testosterone at the time), who bedded Sarah a couple of times last year. I’m sure Michael bragged to this guy. It turned me on to wonder whether “he knew that I knew,” his friend had fucked Sarah. I’m surprised I haven’t run into any of these guys at the gym before now, but they must go afternoons and I normally go mornings. I told him, yes, she was my wife.

He said that he hadn’t seen her lately. I told him that’s because she’s working out at a yoga studio where she teaches. He nodded and then said he might be interested in taking one of her classes and asked me which studio she taught at? He didn’t look like the “yoga type” and I’m sure he wanted to hit on her, himself. I was having fun imagining where this might go. Does anyone else ever look at a guy, maybe someone who is cruising your wife, and have fun imagining them together?

I told him it might be better if Sarah texted him, since I wasn’t about to give out that information without checking with her, first. He seemed to like that and I got his number. I told Sarah about this guy when I got home. She remembered him. “That cute black kid?” I told her I didn’t think he really wanted a yoga session as much as he wanted to see if he could get inside her yoga tights. She laughed and said, “Well, you’d like that, wouldn’t you?” She knows me.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:22 am

Ha ha...yes it's awesome when you know someone wants your wife. It must have turned you on big time and Sarah's right isn't she? You would really like it.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:40 am

What an hilarious conversation where you both understand what he wants. He knows that you know that he knows your wife is a hotwife. But neither of you is saying.

You can imagine the thought bubbles coming out of your heads.

"Is Sarah your wife?" bubble = "So you're Sarah's cuckold husband. I've not met a real cuckold before. Fucking hot."

"Yes, she's my wife." bubble = "So, I am her cuckold husband. I admit it. I love it." Shiver of nerves. Both his and your cocks harden and you both involuntarily drop your gaze to check the other guy's erection.

"I haven't see her lately" bubble = "Your secret is safe with me. I've wanked off thinking about fucking her. I am as horny as hell for her right now."

"I might be interested in taking one of her classes." Bubble in your head = "That must be the worse excuse I have heard for a long time. Yeah, like hell, you in a pink tutu and down with the mummies? We both know that the only yoga you're interested in is doing the downward dog on her."

"I'll get Sarah to text you" bubble = "This is your lucky day, mate. I sure am her cuckold and I'm going to make sure my wife gets fucked by you, you cute black kid.”

Cute black kid shoves hand in his pocket and can't stop playing with his large erect cock right there in front of you. You brush close past him, your light touch making it clear that you like it. He pats you on the back. The bubble says "Yes, touch me, that cock of mine will be in your wife's fanny soon. Thanks guy."

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:32 am

wannabecUKold wrote:What an hilarious conversation where you both understand what he wants. He knows that you know that he knows your wife is a hotwife. But neither of you is saying. You can imagine the thought bubbles coming out of your heads.
"Yes, she's my wife." bubble = "So, I am her cuckold husband. I admit it. I love it." Shiver of nerves. Both his and your cocks harden and you both involuntarily drop your gaze to check the other guy's erection.
Ha! WannabeUKold, very clever. And very accurate!! If our conversation had gone on any longer, I probably would have gotten an erection. I'm loving this "game" between us of "who knows what." Sarah did text him and he's going to make one of her classes this week. It will be interesting to see if he maintains this charade of "I'd love to take a yoga class from you," or will he break down and send her a pic of his cock and cut to the chase about what he really wants.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:22 am

If you're taking bets on what will happen, I'm pretty sure I know how I'll bet. ;)

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:55 am

Subguy we all wait for the latest news from you !

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:13 am

His name is Jamal and he’s 21. He came to Sarah’s yoga class last Friday. As Sarah suspected, he had never done yoga before and he was apparently pretty bad. He was the only male in the class and the other women were quite “taken” with him. Sarah said she had a lot of fun watching the “wheels turn” as a couple of the women slowly figured out this guy was really interested in Sarah and not yoga.

At the end of the class, he lingered until he was alone with Sarah and asked her if he could buy her a coffee at the Starbuck’s next door. Sarah told me she had forgotten how sexy he was and it crossed her mind to lock the door right then and get down to “business” with him; but, she decided that even for her, that was a little aggressive.

Sarah selected a quiet table in the corner of the coffee shop. She asked him if he enjoyed the class. He said yes, but he enjoyed watching her more and that she looked amazing. She said he put his knee against hers under the table and she let it stay there. He asked if she ever gave private yoga lessons. She decided to be naughty. She put her hand on top of his and said that she gave private lessons to select clients in her home (which of course she doesn’t). He grinned and asked if he qualified as a “select client.” She said, oh yes, and that he might need several lessons to really improve. He asked if he could have a lesson right then. She laughed and said next week would be better. So, I should have some good stuff to report this coming week!!

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:34 am

subguy80 wrote:His name is Jamal and he’s 21. He came to Sarah’s yoga class last Friday. As Sarah suspected, he had never done yoga before and he was apparently pretty bad. He was the only male in the class and the other women were quite “taken” with him. Sarah said she had a lot of fun watching the “wheels turn” as a couple of the women slowly figured out this guy was really interested in Sarah and not yoga.

At the end of the class, he lingered until he was alone with Sarah and asked her if he could buy her a coffee at the Starbuck’s next door. Sarah told me she had forgotten how sexy he was and it crossed her mind to lock the door right then and get down to “business” with him; but, she decided that even for her, that was a little aggressive.

Sarah selected a quiet table in the corner of the coffee shop. She asked him if he enjoyed the class. He said yes, but he enjoyed watching her more and that she looked amazing. She said he put his knee against hers under the table and she let it stay there. He asked if she ever gave private yoga lessons. She decided to be naughty. She put her hand on top of his and said that she gave private lessons to select clients in her home (which of course she doesn’t). He grinned and asked if he qualified as a “select client.” She said, oh yes, and that he might need several lessons to really improve. He asked if he could have a lesson right then. She laughed and said next week would be better. So, I should have some good stuff to report this coming week!!
Subguy,

We can't wait for the update. Let us know if you see him in the gym prior to the "private lessons" and how your interactions go. This is incredibly hot!

Thanks,

Southernman

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:41 am

Southernman wrote: Let us know if you see him in the gym prior to the "private lessons" and how your interactions go. Southernman
I was wondering the same thing, which could be very hot. Normally I wouldn't see him since I go in the morning before work and he goes afternoons. But, during their coffee chat, he did ask Sarah what time I usually work out. Why would he care unless he's planning to stop by one morning to see if I'm there?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:33 am

Normally I’m lucky if I make it to the gym three times during the week. Now, I’m motivated and I’ve been every day since Saturday. Why? Because this 38-year-old man is completely turned on by the idea of a 21-year-old black kid showing up when I'm there and playing with my mind, in public, about the fact he will be fucking Sarah.

He “knows” that “I know,” so he’s not bedding a wife behind her husband’s back. Even more, he knows I’m turned on by it. He was around last year when his buddy, Michael, successfully hit on Sarah in front of me. Jamal doesn’t seem to be an asshole like Michael, but his alpha side could come out with me.

I suppose it’s kind of stupid to be so turned on by the idea of some kid, so much younger than me, “cucking” me like that. But it's really playing into my "sub" side. I'm intrigued by how he’ll act and what he’ll say. He’s polite and respectful with Sarah, but will he be different with me? Will he approach me in the gym, or should I approach him?

Sarah had planned on hooking up with him this week, but I don’t think it’s going to happen. The kids go back to school this week (Florida is early) and she wants to focus on them. Maybe over the weekend or next week.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:56 am

With all that gym, you will soon be so fit, he'll be terrified of you. (Won't stop him fucking Sarah though)

Just smile knowingly at him. Gently lick your lips. Wink conspiratorially. As if to say, his fresh young cock will soon be in your mouth.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:25 pm

It happened. Jamal fucked Sarah today at our house. The kids wanted to spend the afternoon at their cousins’ pool, so it gave Sarah a few hours alone. When I got home, she gave me enough details to tide me over until bedtime: no small talk, just down to business as soon as he walked in the door. She said he’s a great kisser, very passionate and he has so much energy she had to ask him to take a break after he came twice. He’s apparently one of those guys who stays hard after cuming and he just kept going until he shot a second load. I’ve never been able to do that, even when I was a teenager.

They fucked in our bed, which was unmade when I got home (our little game), which always turns me on. She asked me if I saw the dried cum stains on the sheets? Yes, I did. Did that mean they had bareback sex? Yes, they did. I asked Sarah if she told him she had her tubes tied and couldn’t get pregnant. She decided not to tell him. He never asked if he could come inside her. He just did. For all he knows, he was shooting his load into a fertile pussy.

Looking forward to bedtime.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:30 pm

Were you able to do some clean up on her?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:38 pm

Well, hot hot hot as usual. Just thinking about that lucky kid shooting his loads in her. Whew! Bet he was a very happy camper, er fucker.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:10 am

Wow, can't wait for your report about your night with Sarah. Your description are always exciting. I don't know, if it's only me, but you mentioning that Sarah is a yoga teacher got me thinking. Hope you don't mind;) Can I ask do you actually profit in your own sex life with your wife, that she's teaching yoga? You and her sometimes engaging in some "excotic" sex-positions?? But maybe it's just my fantasy running wild.

Another thing, you haven't mentioned Aaron for a while now. Obviously, he has faded more into background. I guess, every extracurricular affair has sort of an expiration date, which is actually a good thing, in my opinion.
Nonetheless, I have to admit I'm curious when did Sarah meet with Aaron or had any form of contact with him?

feetplease99
Prepubescent

Unread post by feetplease99 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:35 am

It would be really hot to pick up exploring the "pregnancy" thing with Jamal that she had started playing with a while back. Letting the guy think he's intentionally breeding a married woman.

I know a lot of us out here enjoy the fantasy.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:45 am

Serrand wrote:Can I ask do you actually profit in your own sex life with your wife, that she's teaching yoga? You and her sometimes engaging in some "excotic" sex-positions?? But maybe it's just my fantasy running wild.
Another thing, you haven't mentioned Aaron for a while now. Obviously, he has faded more into background. I guess, every extracurricular affair has sort of an expiration date, which is actually a good thing, in my opinion.
Nonetheless, I have to admit I'm curious when did Sarah meet with Aaron or had any form of contact with him?
Oh, yes, her flexibility does have some advantages in sex. I mostly notice it when she is on her back and I am entering her on top. She likes to put her hands under her legs and pull them back so her feet are almost over her head. In that position, I can really go balls deep and we both love that. After a while she'll rotate her legs out to the side, but still fully extended back. She can fuck that way for quite a while. Another nice position is when she is standing and bends fully down to grab her ankles, like a pretzel. I enter her, standing, from behind and this position seems to make her pussy super tight and I can also go "deep."

She has some contact with Aaron, but not much. They seem to be on good terms and text occasionally. We're all busy. She said he has a couple of new fuck buddies and Sarah (as you know) has been pretty busy, herself. They did hook up for sex one day a month or more ago, so I'm hoping she keeps some ongoing contact with him. It's still hot for me to think of her fucking him and I know she enjoys his cock.