Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:27 am

mickle wrote:Sorry SubGuy, but I do not think its your place to intrude, if they wanted to invite they would have done previously, I would be very surprised if Aaron and Sarah did not get offended by your attitude.
You are probably right, but no one was offended, so no harm was done. I knocked and asked if I could come in and join them. After a while, Aaron, said, “not yet.” I waited outside the door and heard them making love. A bit later, Aaron opened the door, naked.

His cock was still hard and wet. Sarah was laying on her back on the bed, smiling and motioned me over to her. Obviously, Aaron had just left a fresh deposit in her pussy. It felt strange, but so amazingly hot, to crawl into my own bed for the first time in almost two weeks. Even though it was my old bed, it felt like I was being allowed into their private space. The sheets and pillow smelled of Sarah and Aaron mixed together.

She opened her legs and Aaron reached down and spread her pussy open with his hands, showing large, thick drops of his cum. He put his hand on the back of my head, guided my face to her waiting pussy and watched me as I cleaned and swallowed.

Everything from that scene was hot for me, but the strongest memory I am left with was the one of Aaron proudly watching his big white globs of cum drip out of Sarah and then guiding me to her pussy to clean. I admit I am one of those cucks who enjoys creampies, not because I particularly enjoy the smell and taste of cum, but because my wife and her lover “direct” me to do it. What feeling could be stronger for a sub guy like me than to eat another man’s cum out of my wife while he watches and essentially feeds it to me?

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:55 am

It's been a very successful experiment.
Last edited by CuckPride on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:59 am

Obviously you experience some exciting days, great for all of you!! Though I would also assume you and Sarah will be glad when Aaron moves back to his home when your sons return next week?

If you allow I would like to ask you about another aspect.
I completely agree with you, you don't necessarily have to penetrate your partner with your penis to have some great sex, no doubt about this. And playing the chastity/denial-game for a little while, no problem with that.
But on the other side to forgo penetrative sex with your wife, the person you love the most in the world, beside your children, if you have any, and I mean not to penetrate her with your penis, for a longer peroid of time I don't know if this is such "healthy" thing for your relationship in the longterm. For me personally it would be something totally beyond my imagiation, at least to endure it for a longer peroid of time.

See, of course, I mainly can only speak from my own experience, but I assume you will agree with me on this, to have penetrative sex with your penis with your spouse, to be connected with her in that most intimate way, isn't only about the "physical gratification", even more I believe it's very essential and important for the emotional bond between husband and wife. Even if it's not daily and everytime you're intimate with your spouse. However, that's of course only my opinion
Excuse me for rambling around here a bite and for this rather long post. ;) :)
I don't know where you stand on this issue?
Take care, hope to hear from soon.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:17 am

You mentioned their private space and you're correct, it was. You were the outsider allowed in. One of, I think, the most emotionally intensifying parts of being a cuckold. He, as alpha male, rules the house and the woman even tho in actuality they are yours. Will the ownership of her pussy remain totally his when he goes back home? I think we all know the answer to that, yes. When the guy at the gym wanted to take her to his apartment, I thought that she was controlling that, but then she told you that she would have to talk to Aaron thus showing that she accepts that her pussy is his property now to keep for himself, give away, or share. No doubt Sarah loves you deeply, but Aaron is the man that now has her body and sexual emotions. You will not in my opinion be penetrating her unless Aaron knows and gives consent. At least for a while or until their relationship changes again.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:36 pm

Of course, I could be all wrong, but I strongly doubt that the assumptions of the previous commentator are correct.
Yes, subguy obviously is very into the "cuckold-play", at the moment, and as long as it excites him and Sarah, great for them. And yes, Aaron is the alpha, but I would believe only in the tight boundaries of their "game" and simply because subguy allows it.

Seriously, does anyone really believe, at the end of the day when it matters, that Aaron has any say considering subguy's and Sarah's relationship, about what they do or what they don't do? I don't think so.
Sure, Aaron probabely can voice his opinion and it will be considered, but I would think that's all. In the end, I assume it will be always only Subguy's and Sarah's decision and only theirs.
Maybe to be more precise, I think, if they ask Aaron for permission it's just for the sake of their "Cuckold/Hotwife-fantasy" and their excitement. But again, does anyone really believe, if Subguy disered to make love to Sarah , with everything that this implies including penetrative sex, to be blunt "to fuck her with his dick", that Aaron could indeed deny him and that Sarah would go along with? Of course not. As far as I can see, and considering what Subguy have written here in this thread about his more than decade long, passionate and loving marriage to Sarah, the thought that Sarah pussy is really Aaron's property is rather ridiculous, no offence. I guess first of all it's Sarah's, and if then it further belongs to Subguy. With Aaron temporarily having access to.

Again, I could be all wrong, but I have actually little doubt, that if there ever would be a kind of disagreement between Aaron and Subguy, that Aaron would be history very quickly. I'm sure Sarah would see to that.

Excuse me, I should calm down, but some things stir up my emotions. Sorry, if I offended someone :)

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:27 pm

Serrand wrote:Of course, I could be all wrong, but I strongly doubt that the assumptions of the previous commentator are correct.
Yes, subguy obviously is very into the "cuckold-play", at the moment, and as long as it excites him and Sarah, great for them. And yes, Aaron is the alpha, but I would believe only in the tight boundaries of their "game" and simply because subguy allows it.

Seriously, does anyone really believe, at the end of the day when it matters, that Aaron has any say considering subguy's and Sarah's relationship, about what they do or what they don't do? I don't think so.
Sure, Aaron probabely can voice his opinion and it will be considered, but I would think that's all. In the end, I assume it will be always only Subguy's and Sarah's decision and only theirs.
Maybe to be more precise, I think, if they ask Aaron for permission it's just for the sake of their "Cuckold/Hotwife-fantasy" and their excitement. But again, does anyone really believe, if Subguy disered to make love to Sarah , with everything that this implies including penetrative sex, to be blunt "to fuck her with his dick", that Aaron could indeed deny him and that Sarah would go along with? Of course not. As far as I can see, and considering what Subguy have written here in this thread about his more than decade long, passionate and loving marriage to Sarah, the thought that Sarah pussy is really Aaron's property is rather ridiculous, no offence. I guess first of all it's Sarah's, and if then it further belongs to Subguy. With Aaron temporarily having access to.

Again, I could be all wrong, but I have actually little doubt, that if there ever would be a kind of disagreement between Aaron and Subguy, that Aaron would be history very quickly. I'm sure Sarah would see to that.

Excuse me, I should calm down, but some things stir up my emotions. Sorry, if I offended someone :)
Certainly no offense taken. And you're probably right if subguy says stop. No way would Sarah disregard her husband, but will subguy say stop? Is he so into the lifestyle at this point that he won't say stop hence, no pussy? He knows what he's doing and quite frankly has chosen this path and allowed everything that has happened to happen. I think he probably gets off big time on the current situation and will allow it to proceed to wherever it may go for the moment. Only subguy knows how far that he'll go. A lot of women hold a key to their husband's cage, but if the husband really wanted out, I'll bet that it would happen.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:57 pm

everything from that scene was hot for me, but the strongest memory I am left with was the one of Aaron proudly watching his big white globs of cum drip out of Sarah and then guiding me to her pussy to clean. I admit I am one of those cucks who enjoys creampies, not because I particularly enjoy the smell and taste of cum, but because my wife and her lover “direct” me to do it. What feeling could be stronger for a sub guy like me than to eat another man’s cum out of my wife while he watches and essentially feeds it to me?
that is incredibly hot

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:57 am

I've been following your thread since the beginning, and find it very erotic. I was curious about how you felt when Aaron was unlocking and locking you up. How did you feel with him handling your cock? And, had Aaron asked, would you have cleaned him up as well as your wife?

Thanks for sharing all this with us. Very hot.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:29 am

I appreciate the concerns, guys. At the end of the day, what Sarah, Aaron and I have is a “kink.” A sexual kink. Oh, don’t get me wrong, sex is an amazingly strong urge and this kink is important to us. I know myself well enough to understand my sexual desires are driven to be big extent by the “mental” dimension of sex.

Last year Aaron restricted me and I went almost 3 months without having penetrative sex with Sarah. I missed it, of course, a lot. But, I also learned something very important. Denial is an intense aphrodisiac. I’m reading a book right now on tantric sex. Restraining from cuming and “redirecting” sexual energy and orgasm away from the penis and redirecting the “release” throughout the rest of the body is a technique that apparently can produce the most intense orgasms. I see parallels to my own situation, with my “restrained” dick and the realization that there are many paths to sexual satisfaction that don’t require my dick to be erect and ejaculating inside my wife’s pussy.

In BDSM, the bottom always has a “safe word” that can be used to stop the activity if it becomes too painful. The line between pain and pleasure is often a fine line, but it is a sweet spot. The cuckold lifestyle puts me in this place between pleasure and torture. It is my sexual sweet spot. The feelings have only intensified with Aaron around more often.

My “safe word” is Sarah. One word from me and she’d stop everything. We’ve discussed this fully. But a safe word is not to be used too quickly and should only be used as a last resort. The objective, and the “high,” is to push your boundaries as far as possible and test your limits. Otherwise, you never know where your limits are. I haven’t determined my cuckold limits yet and I’d like to find out where they are.

And one last important comment: it’s only sex. It’s important, but its only one small part of my life with Sarah and the boys (who, by the way, come home Tuesday).

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:54 am

RGB49FL wrote:I've been following your thread since the beginning, and find it very erotic. I was curious about how you felt when Aaron was unlocking and locking you up. How did you feel with him handling your cock? And, had Aaron asked, would you have cleaned him up as well as your wife?

Thanks for sharing all this with us. Very hot.
Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying my posts. Aaron has always been very comfortable with his body, being naked and even comfortable touching me or with me touching him. When we play together, there are no concerns about contact between the two of us. So, it seemed sort of "normal," if that makes any sense, when he touched my penis in the process of unlocking me. In the past, he's held my dick in his hand, when my dick has been both soft and hard, and compared my dick to his own cock in front of Sarah. He gets off on the fact he is so much bigger than me and never tires of making this point. When he unlocked me and touched my dick in the process, I felt submissive and under his control and that he "owned" my dick.

And, yes, if Aaron had asked me to clean his cock off, I would do that. He has ejaculated in my mouth before, so yes, no question.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:37 am

It's remarkable how the three of you are able to keep things fresh and exciting. You all take the time to acknowledge each other's needs, which is one of the reasons why this has worked for so long.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:21 am

The above narrative by subguy is so hot, but more importantly explicit and to the point. Aaron has used light humiliation on sub many times in the past in various forms and all three get off on it. Subguy's Frank admission that Aaron controls his cock is hot. That Aaron handles it and makes light of it's size compared to his and that subguy would gladly clean Aaron's big cock if directed to is hot out the roof. Remember this tho, we cuckolds have things like this happen to us only because WE allow it. We can stop it at any time. We just don't want too. That's true for many threads on this forum, not just this one.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:26 am

D+D wrote:We cuckolds have things like this happen to us only because WE allow it. We can stop it at any time. We just don't want too. That's true for many threads on this forum, not just this one.
:up: :up:

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:29 am

The boys arrive home later today! I’ve taken the day off so the four of us can be together.

Our two-week “experiment” with co-habitation with Aaron is ending. Not everything is going back to the way it was, however. Aaron is getting a drawer in my dresser where he’ll keep some underwear. He’s also leaving a few clothes in our closet and his tooth brush will be in a glass in our bedroom bathroom, so his presence is still around.

I’ll be back in my bed with Sarah tonight, but Aaron doesn’t want the sheets washed right away. I’m sure there are several cum stains on them to remind me that although he’s gone, he’s not forgotten. I wasn’t surprised when he announced that.

A part of me is looking forward to a return to “normal,” but another part will miss what we’ve had these past two weeks. We need some time to process it all, but we all agree the sex and the sexual atmosphere that was created were intense. We need to keep at least some of this co-habitation intensity going and work as much as possible into our routine.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:13 am

I think, reading between the lines, that you're going to miss Aaron being there all the time? Yet, I know that you're more excited about the boys being home and seeing them. Hopefully Aaron, Sarah, and yourself can take a trip together. Maybe a nude beach or clothing optional resort where you can enjoy their sexuality while caged. I'm guessing that you're still caged?

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:31 pm

subguy80 wrote: A part of me is looking forward to a return to “normal,” but another part will miss what we’ve had these past two weeks. We need some time to process it all, but we all agree the sex and the sexual atmosphere that was created were intense. We need to keep at least some of this co-habitation intensity going and work as much as possible into our routine.
First, I would like to thank you for sharing your story and especially your insights. I have never had any experiences similar to those you have described in this thread, but I feel like because of your comments here I can imagine, at least a little bit, what that might be like to be in your world.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but can you expand a bit on your comment above? It doesn't get talked about too often here, but I am curious about how such changes, like having a boyfriend move in, affected your relationship dynamics with both your wife Sarah and Aaron? Do you feel you are closer to Aaron now? Did you guys spend time together outside of a cuckold context (in other words did all three you share downtime together where you weren't playing your cuckold roles)? Is this something you would want to repeat again in the future?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:07 am

usqueeze wrote: I hope you don't mind me asking, but can you expand a bit on your comment above? It doesn't get talked about too often here, but I am curious about how such changes, like having a boyfriend move in, affected your relationship dynamics with both your wife Sarah and Aaron? Do you feel you are closer to Aaron now? Did you guys spend time together outside of a cuckold context (in other words did all three you share downtime together where you weren't playing your cuckold roles)? Is this something you would want to repeat again in the future?
The short answer is, yes. I would like to repeat it again.

When Aaron moved in, I admit I had some concerns about him coming home, opening a beer and watching TV all evening. That never happened. I think he only had dinner with us once in two weeks and if he watched TV, he used the television in the bedroom and shut the door. He actually didn’t disrupt our routine all that much, other than taking Sarah to bed every night.

His presence obviously reduced some of the time Sarah and I had for each other, but there was an off-set and other benefits. I could tell she was happier getting sex from him every day, sometimes twice. My sex with Sarah, while not fucking, was also intense. Plus, there was the third dimension of sex, which was the way Aaron and Sarah would involve me in the sex play.

It’s been said on this forum many times, and it is so true. The BF, lover, bull or whatever you want to call him, has a big job. He has an intense relationship with the wife and must keep her happy; but, those bulls who are really good at what they do understand they need to take care of the cuckold husband, too. Aaron is good at this and is getting better.

I don’t necessarily feel that I became closer to Aaron because he moved in for two weeks, but I do feel that we all learned more about the lifestyle. He knows I need the mental part of cuckolding, like making me sleep in his used sheets. He understands Sarah’s needs and he’s turned on by playing his part. And that turns me on.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:00 am

Great explanation. Learning a lot here.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:41 am

subguy80 wrote:
usqueeze wrote: I hope you don't mind me asking, but can you expand a bit on your comment above? It doesn't get talked about too often here, but I am curious about how such changes, like having a boyfriend move in, affected your relationship dynamics with both your wife Sarah and Aaron? Do you feel you are closer to Aaron now? Did you guys spend time together outside of a cuckold context (in other words did all three you share downtime together where you weren't playing your cuckold roles)? Is this something you would want to repeat again in the future?
The short answer is, yes. I would like to repeat it again.

When Aaron moved in, I admit I had some concerns about him coming home, opening a beer and watching TV all evening. That never happened. I think he only had dinner with us once in two weeks and if he watched TV, he used the television in the bedroom and shut the door. He actually didn’t disrupt our routine all that much, other than taking Sarah to bed every night.

His presence obviously reduced some of the time Sarah and I had for each other, but there was an off-set and other benefits. I could tell she was happier getting sex from him every day, sometimes twice. My sex with Sarah, while not fucking, was also intense. Plus, there was the third dimension of sex, which was the way Aaron and Sarah would involve me in the sex play.

It’s been said on this forum many times, and it is so true. The BF, lover, bull or whatever you want to call him, has a big job. He has an intense relationship with the wife and must keep her happy; but, those bulls who are really good at what they do understand they need to take care of the cuckold husband, too. Aaron is good at this and is getting better.

I don’t necessarily feel that I became closer to Aaron because he moved in for two weeks, but I do feel that we all learned more about the lifestyle. He knows I need the mental part of cuckolding, like making me sleep in his used sheets. He understands Sarah’s needs and he’s turned on by playing his part. And that turns me on.
I've never been involved in my wife's play beyond watching. She's never been comfortable even with an mfm, but she makes lots and lots of crazy hot videos and that is the gift that keeps on giving.

We've played a bit with denial. When she's all-in with a lover, he definately owns her pussy.

My question is on the cuckold side. When you go beyond light denial to full-on humiliation... how does that effect your wife's feelings towards you? My wife sees me as a powerful man. I don't consider any man better than me. Yes, some may be better at certain things: bigger dick or taller or even better at sex, or whatever, but I can't imagine saying I'm an inferior man to another man. If you are constantly positioned as inferior, does your wife start to see you as inferior? ...and then what does that mean?
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:07 am

Samanthasman wrote:When you go beyond light denial to full-on humiliation... how does that effect your wife's feelings towards you? My wife sees me as a powerful man. I don't consider any man better than me. Yes, some may be better at certain things: bigger dick or taller or even better at sex, or whatever, but I can't imagine saying I'm an inferior man to another man. If you are constantly positioned as inferior, does your wife start to see you as inferior? ...and then what does that mean?
I don’t believe I’ve ever used the word “inferior” when referring to myself. I certainly don’t consider myself, nor does my wife consider me, inferior. I have an advanced degree, I provide my family with an excellent standard of living, I’m a good father and my wife and I have a strong marriage. We happen to have an adventurous and highly charged sexual component to our marriage that involves cuckolding.

There is a world of difference between superior/inferior and between dominant/subordinate. In my mind, dominant/subordinate does not involve a value judgment. I’m not subordinate to any of my wife’s lovers except in the area of sex. Even then, I consider myself to be a good lover to my wife.

Part of the way we express our sexuality to each other is by acknowledging that couples cannot always be everything to each other, including the area of sex. I fully acknowledge that my wife’s lover, Aaron, is a better alpha sex partner to my wife than I am. He provides my wife with regular sexual pleasure and satisfaction. Does that make me inferior? Not to me or my wife.

People so often confuse humiliation and subordination. That’s a whole other topic in itself. Reading my posts and my form of subordination, it may seem that I enjoy humiliation. Nothing could be further from the truth. There is no humiliation if the object (me) is not embarrassed or feels humiliation. The perspective of others is irrelevant. When I am naked and caged and around people who see me, see Sarah and then see her on Aaron’s arm, I’m not humiliated. I watch the “lightbulb go on” in their faces and that "awareness" turns me on, so to speak. I’m not humiliated. I’m turned on by being the sub to my wife and her lover. There's a "rush" in that for me, but I would not describe it as humiliation, as strange as that may seem.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:06 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Samanthasman wrote:When you go beyond light denial to full-on humiliation... how does that effect your wife's feelings towards you? My wife sees me as a powerful man. I don't consider any man better than me. Yes, some may be better at certain things: bigger dick or taller or even better at sex, or whatever, but I can't imagine saying I'm an inferior man to another man. If you are constantly positioned as inferior, does your wife start to see you as inferior? ...and then what does that mean?
I don’t believe I’ve ever used the word “inferior” when referring to myself. I certainly don’t consider myself, nor does my wife consider me, inferior. I have an advanced degree, I provide my family with an excellent standard of living, I’m a good father and my wife and I have a strong marriage. We happen to have an adventurous and highly charged sexual component to our marriage that involves cuckolding.

There is a world of difference between superior/inferior and between dominant/subordinate. In my mind, dominant/subordinate does not involve a value judgment. I’m not subordinate to any of my wife’s lovers except in the area of sex. Even then, I consider myself to be a good lover to my wife.

Part of the way we express our sexuality to each other is by acknowledging that couples cannot always be everything to each other, including the area of sex. I fully acknowledge that my wife’s lover, Aaron, is a better alpha sex partner to my wife than I am. He provides my wife with regular sexual pleasure and satisfaction. Does that make me inferior? Not to me or my wife.

People so often confuse humiliation and subordination. That’s a whole other topic in itself. Reading my posts and my form of subordination, it may seem that I enjoy humiliation. Nothing could be further from the truth. There is no humiliation if the object (me) is not embarrassed or feels humiliation. The perspective of others is irrelevant. When I am naked and caged and around people who see me, see Sarah and then see her on Aaron’s arm, I’m not humiliated. I watch the “lightbulb go on” in their faces and that "awareness" turns me on, so to speak. I’m not humiliated. I’m turned on by being the sub to my wife and her lover. There's a "rush" in that for me, but I would not describe it as humiliation, as strange as that may seem.
Thank you for your explaination. My question was meant sort of generically towards you as if you were a typical subdominant cuckold (and no nudgement intended, by the way). I hear other cuckolds using terms like "inferior male" and describe how they like to be humiliated. I frequently wonder how the wife starts to feel about suck a husband? You seem to see things differently...
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:16 pm

subguy80 wrote: Last year Aaron restricted me and I went almost 3 months without having penetrative sex with Sarah. I missed it, of course, a lot. But, I also learned something very important. Denial is an intense aphrodisiac. I’m reading a book right now on tantric sex. Restraining from cuming and “redirecting” sexual energy and orgasm away from the penis and redirecting the “release” throughout the rest of the body is a technique that apparently can produce the most intense orgasms. I see parallels to my own situation, with my “restrained” dick and the realization that there are many paths to sexual satisfaction that don’t require my dick to be erect and ejaculating inside my wife’s pussy.

In BDSM, the bottom always has a “safe word” that can be used to stop the activity if it becomes too painful. The line between pain and pleasure is often a fine line, but it is a sweet spot. The cuckold lifestyle puts me in this place between pleasure and torture. It is my sexual sweet spot. The feelings have only intensified with Aaron around more often.

My “safe word” is Sarah. One word from me and she’d stop everything. We’ve discussed this fully. But a safe word is not to be used too quickly and should only be used as a last resort. The objective, and the “high,” is to push your boundaries as far as possible and test your limits. Otherwise, you never know where your limits are. I haven’t determined my cuckold limits yet and I’d like to find out where they are.
Hi Subguy,

I think I totally get what you are writing here. Sex is in the mind and by pushing your limits so to speak you are discovering highly stimulating experiences together with your wife. It is a journey with the two of your together equally, albeit your roles in the adventure are slightly different.

Can I ask, have you ever hit a limit yet? Or better, have you ever bitten off more than you can chew by getting yourself into a situation that was too much for you to handle? I imagine everyone makes missteps when navigating new terrain, especially one so sexually charged as this. And where would you like to take the cuckold part of your relationship? Longer periods of denial, sex acts off limits etc..

One thing that has always interested me but I haven't seen much discussion about it, how do you think your wife feels about not having penetrative sex with you during these phases? Does it make her more sexually supercharged towards you? Or is she too distracted to notice, with all the male attention sh receives :lol: .

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:30 am

Spent my day reading this whole thread and the Gang Bang sub thread.
I find the whole cuckold/hotwife lifestyle very intriguing.
Very erotic. I'm turned off by some of the extreme humiliation of the husband stuff, but this story has avoided that stigma.
Very enjoyable read and I hope you continue to recount your life experiences as you move forward.
As an alpha male, should I choose to share my woman I'm not sure I would be able to tolerate some of the things that seem to be required in this lifestyle.
While sharing my woman is appealing and for me, due to my medical conditions, perhaps a future necessity to have her sexually fulfilled I would have to be in control of the situation, not the bull.
It would be clear from the outset that while I was sharing her, she was my wife and disrespect of her or me in any way would end the access to her.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:04 pm

usqueeze wrote: Can I ask, have you ever hit a limit yet? Or better, have you ever bitten off more than you can chew by getting yourself into a situation that was too much for you to handle? I imagine everyone makes missteps when navigating new terrain, especially one so sexually charged as this. And where would you like to take the cuckold part of your relationship? Longer periods of denial, sex acts off limits etc..

One thing that has always interested me but I haven't seen much discussion about it, how do you think your wife feels about not having penetrative sex with you during these phases? Does it make her more sexually supercharged towards you? Or is she too distracted to notice, with all the male attention sh receives :lol: .
I have some very firm boundaries. Sarah and I have always been very private and discrete to protect our children and jobs. I enjoy reading the stories on this site about wives who sleep with friends or work colleagues. It’s hot to fantasize about, but it’s something we’ve never done because of the repercussions that could happen. People talk, they just do. We play our cards very close to our chests unless we completely trust someone, like Aaron. The fuck buddies Sarah has had are not likely to know or have contact with anyone in our world. For example, that kid who flirted with Sarah at the gym offers no real risk to us. I’m not likely to run into him again because I usually don’t go the gym when he does; but, even if he or his friends did see me, what do I care? That’s an example where we can have some fun, while managing the risk.

However, we’ve tested the water over the past few months in ways we would never have tried earlier. We’ve been open within our BDSM group to a certain extent, but that’s a safe environment. Could we find another environment or situation where the risk of discovery is very low? Aaron said he wants me to come along the next time he takes Sarah to his biker bar. That opens some interesting possibilities. It could be fun for us with minimal risk. Even if it’s obvious to some of the customers what’s going on, I can’t imagine anyone there would interact with anyone we know. We might try that.

So, I guess the answer to your question is, yes, we/I do have boundaries, but we don’t know where the line is right now. I have not found myself in a situation where I’ve crossed a line and decided it was too much. Someday I expect that will happen. I do know I’m not the least bit interested in anything considered sissy or effeminate. I’m not criticizing anyone who has that kink, but it’s not anything that Sarah or I would ever enjoy. I don’t mind giving up my bed for my wife’s alpha lover, but I would never walk around the house in woman’s panties or apron. That’s not something any of us would find sexy. I guess that’s a boundary.

And, to the last part of your question, I think Sarah and I both consider the fact that we haven't had penetrative sex for almost a month to be a temporary phase. Sometimes you don't know how something will affect you until you actually give it a try. Right now, this sort of denial is still fun and we're both still satisfied. I'd say it makes the non-penetrative sex more intense. She is getting regular sex from Aaron, so she isn't missing getting fucked. But, yeah, I'd say she is hornier having two males who provide her with different aspects of sex.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:15 pm

I left work early today. I went into the bedroom to change my clothes and saw that the bed was unmade. That’s Sarah’s secret code (well, not so secret, but it’s our secret from the kids). Sarah had sex in our bed. I figured Aaron must have stopped by earlier and when Sarah walked into the bedroom, I said, “So, it looks like Aaron was here?” She looked at me and just shook her head. Whoa! A bolt of adrenaline just shot into my gut and my dick!

I kissed her. I wondered, “Where has this delicious mouth been and what had she done with it and to whom?” I got her on the bed. What man had recently been in my bed? I was too preoccupied to look for cum stains, but I’m sure there were some. I put my fingers in her pussy. She was very wet. My tongue followed my fingers. I was caged and horny. Maybe I was imagining it, but I thought I detected a male “scent,” not Aarons.

She teased with me for a long time before telling me it was Michael, Mr. Testosterone from the gym. He formally cuckolded me, today. Twice, apparently. She said he never got soft after cuming. He just stayed hard inside of her until he got both of them off a second time. She found out he’s only 23.

I could taste and smell sperm in her pussy, so I assumed he barebacked her and came inside her. Sarah and I have talked about bare backing a lot and the final decision is one that she makes. I know she must have felt comfortable from a health standpoint and she always has a good handle on her fertile time. She said she really wanted him to cum inside her, so I respect her decision, as always. I have to trust she knows her body well enough to know when she can and can’t conceive.

So, Mr. Testosterone got his way, fucking and dropping his semen inside my wife. Sarah did end up taking my cage off and I did end up having an explosive orgasm into her mouth. Maybe some of you cucks can relate, but the idea of seeing Michael and his friends again at the gym is a titillating and thrilling thing to think about for me. Not negative at all.

What I haven't asked her yet is whether Aaron had advance notice this was going to happen or whether she plans to tell him later. I know she won't keep it a secret from him. Maybe he even encouraged her. I didn't want to ask too many questions. I like it better when things come out in their own time.