Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
DLD
Experienced

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by DLD » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:13 am

subguy80 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:16 pm
The new element in the picture was Aaron introducing Sarah as his girlfriend and introducing me as Sarah's husband. That elicited some puzzled looks among the half there who didn't already know about us. Sarah tried to give me "equal time," but she was by his side for most of the afternoon. That turned me on. I had some interesting conversations, needless to say.

We're "testing the waters" (no pun intended) on being more open about our arrangement and I'd say it was a big success.
Just curious- what were some of the questions asked and topics of the interesting conversations?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:13 am

Several people started out by saying “I hope you don’t mind me asking, but. . . . “ And the questions were generally along the lines of “Do you three live together? What are the sleeping arrangements? Are you in a polyamorous relationship? Do you play as a 3-way or separately?” I think people were just trying to get their heads around the idea and the logistics.

Sarah, Aaron and I talked in advance about how we’d handle questions. It’s important to Aaron that people know Sarah is his girlfriend/lover. Sarah and I also want to be more in the open about that. So, we agreed that we would be truthful with our answers. I told some people who genuinely seemed interested (as opposed to those who were just nosy), that I was a cuckold and I enjoyed sharing Sarah with other men. I told a couple people that Aaron could “satisfy” her better in the sex department. They nodded, as in “Oh, yeah, that makes sense” after seeing his cock and mine, even though I wasn’t wearing my cage.

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:11 am

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:13 am
............ I told a couple people that Aaron could “satisfy” her better in the sex department. They nodded, as in “Oh, yeah, that makes sense” after seeing his cock and mine, even though I wasn’t wearing my cage.
So in retrospect; Do you think it would have made a difference to anyone if you had been wearing your cock-cage?
Was Aaron overly careful or would that detail have made a significant impact on any of the guests; to me the BIG thing is your Wife and Aaron clearly demonstrating they are not just lovers, they are Boyfriend/Girlfriend with Her husbands complete consent. What a difference does a little lock on your dick make?

Sincerely
elina

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:34 am

[quote=elina post_id=1317727 time=1657098676 user_id=34934]
[quote=subguy80 post_id=1317549 time=1657041221 user_id=63375]
............ I told a couple people that Aaron could “satisfy” her better in the sex department. They nodded, as in “Oh, yeah, that makes sense” after seeing his cock and mine, even though I wasn’t wearing my cage.
[/quote]

So in retrospect; Do you think it would have made a difference to anyone if you had been wearing your cock-cage?
Was Aaron overly careful or would that detail have made a significant impact on any of the guests; to me the BIG thing is your Wife and Aaron clearly demonstrating they are not just lovers, they are Boyfriend/Girlfriend with Her husbands complete consent. What a difference does a little lock on your dick make?

Sincerely
elina
[/quote]
No, in retrospect, it wouldn't have made any difference. Actually, when we were cleaning up after the party, he told me he should have caged me. I had my Prince Albert to show off, so I don't think the cage would have been overly shocking. BTW, there was another guy with a Prince Albert and another with a cock ring. So, I was not the only one with penis jewelry.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:01 am

Sub guy, my wife and I attend clothing optional resorts quite a bit, and like you said being nude is not the same as lifestyle play at all. It’s just a group of folks who don’t like clothes and we just get acquainted and talk just like if we were clothed. Sometimes with us tho it is obvious that she has privileges that I don’t.
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:51 pm

What started out as a fun and kinky opportunity to have some sexy fun with a cuckold marriage commitment ceremony has turned into something very different. Over the past few months, Sarah, Aaron and I have had some discussions that started out light-hearted and turned serious. In the interest of keeping this post shorter, I’ll cover the highlights:

First of all, the ceremony is pushed up to July 23 for logistical reasons, mostly due to our boys returning in August from North Carolina camp.

The biggest change is that the marriage will be more of a wife and two-husband marriage rather than a husband and lover. We're moving into the mode of a cuckold polyamorous marriage, I think. Maybe I will need to switch from the Cuckold section. After some tears of honesty, Sarah admitted to me one emotional night in bed that she is in love with Aaron and wants to view him as a husband. To be honest with you, I've known for a while that the two of them are in love. That part didn't even surprise me that much. I've seen how the two of them have grown closer and closer and it doesn't threaten me. I even feel like Sarah and I are closer than ever. I read quite frequently on here where it is common for husbands to find satisfaction and even erotic joy when their wife falls in love with someone else. So, I wasn’t freaked out as much as she thought I would be.

Once I reassured her, it took a big load off her shoulders and the idea didn't seem so scary to any of us. It also was like a damn that broke. The floodgates of honesty came open and I think we're all in a better spot. Aaron told me he always thought that eventually Sarah would leave me for him. When she told him that would never happen, he says he made peace with the situation and views the ceremony as an opportunity to "legitimize" and elevate him. I appreciated that he was honest with me. Hopefully he and I will have more communication.

He does not want me to have intercourse with Sarah. Preferably never. I agreed (as did she) with the stipulation that I not be caged 24/7. We will use the cage as a kink, but I need to have sexual release. I need to be able to ejaculate on a regular basis. He agreed to my stipulation. This isn't so different from how things were with him and Jamal over the years. Sarah and I will still be sexual, but no intercourse. He and Sarah made a vow to try and not have sex until the wedding. They’ve made it two weeks, which is a record for them. Sarah and I have not had intercourse in months since she took a ride on my then-new Prince Albert. I hope the “other” forms of sex we have won’t change after the ceremony.

The venue has changed from Bill's place (which was a bit of a dungeon atmosphere) to our house. The celebration will be happier and more serious than previously planned. There may be about a dozen guests. Sarah wants Aaron to consummate their marriage in our marital bed, with me having a supporting role, such as holding her while they fuck. Sarah wanted the consummation to be private. Aaron wanted the audience to observe. I think it's important to him to see how he is the dominate male sexually and to have me demonstrate my sub role by cleaning the creampie, which I view as part of the "consummation." Sarah understood how important that was to him and she relented. She knows he’s somewhat of an exhibitionist and likes to show off his “attributes” in front of others.

I’ll post the actual copy of the wedding process and my vows online in the next week or two, probably in another section since it's so long.

RVAjohn
Prepubescent

Unread post by RVAjohn » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:58 pm

I have not read this whole thread, but idk how you would be able to trust him after that type of admission. Wishing you the best in your endeavors.

cyw
Experienced

Unread post by cyw » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:20 pm

Hi Subguy,
First of all congratulations to your upcoming ceremony.
I have been following your thread since beginning and I’m really happy for how your relationship with Sarah and now also with Aaron has evolved. I truly believe that the cuckold polyamorous marriage will perfectly fulfill your needs. If you some road bumps in the future where you will have doubts of you decision, I am sure you will wisely overcome it with honesty, communication and love that you both showed throughout this thread.
Please keeps us updated.

Sincerely

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:24 am

subguy80 wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:51 pm
He does not want me to have intercourse with Sarah. Preferably never. I agreed (as did she) with the stipulation that I not be caged 24/7.
Personally I think this is so sad, but not uncommon, the person you yourself say have years of togetherness, love etc can suddenly cut you off from PIV sex. Does Sarah love Aaron more than you now?

Wish you all the best.

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:24 am

gordon921 wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:24 am
subguy80 wrote:
He does not want me to have intercourse with Sarah. Preferably never. I agreed (as did she) with the stipulation that I not be caged 24/7.
Personally I think this is so sad, but not uncommon, the person you yourself say have years of togetherness, love etc can suddenly cut you off from PIV sex. Does Sarah love Aaron more than you now?

Wish you all the best.
You should consider going back and reading the rest of the thread rather than judging their relationship through your personal lens. Their relationship exudes love, excitement, adventure and intelligence.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:51 am

rspanked wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:24 am
gordon921 wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:24 am
subguy80 wrote:

Wish you all the best.
You should consider going back and reading the rest of the thread rather than judging their relationship through your personal lens. Their relationship exudes love, excitement, adventure and intelligence.
I agree! If you had read the whole thread (I know it's quite lengthy) you would have a much better understanding of the dynamic going on here. I have no doubt that this will be a very solid relationship, and is very much what all three of them want. I definitely don't see Aaron as a threat to Subguy and Sarah's relationship, but he is definitely an enhancement.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:55 am

Thanks for the comments. And thanks rspanked and desertsub for your support. I know that most men cannot imagine being cut off from PIV sex, I completely understand. However, I can testify that my wife and I have lots of sex, just no intercourse. What I have found is that when the "main event" is not an option, the activities that we normally would call foreplay, or maybe secondary, become the main course and you spend more time and more intensity doing them and the satisfaction from them is higher. I am a regular recipient of my wife's amazing blow jobs and hand jobs and I am very skilled at giving her oral (according to her). One of my favorite things to do is to lay naked, next to her, touching her body with my body and to jack off while she whispers in my ear or pinches my nipples or tickles my balls. The orgasms can be explosive. To me, there is something very personal and vulnerable about masturbating in front of your wife while she or her lover watch you. My point is there are plenty of fun activities to "replace" PIV sex.

Also, the way I look at it, my own sexual fulfillment has been supercharged by regularly watching her with her lover, now someone she and I will call her husband. Because I am the "legal" husband, his reasoning is that he should get something special from Sarah that is just something the two of them share and that I don't have. So, he has her vagina for his cock. I don't talk about it much, but Aaron enhances my life, too. So, there are many reasons why I am comfortable giving him a part of my marriage without being threated or worried. If I switch over and start posting on the poly forum, I'll talk more about that. On the subjects of no-PIV sex, denial and humiliation, those of you who can't get your head around these topics will have to just take my word that it's working for me and there is nothing sad about it or the other characteristics about our new, cuckold marriage.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:04 am

rspanked wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:24 am
desertsub wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:51 am
I agree! If you had read the whole thread (I know it's quite lengthy) you would have a much better understanding of the dynamic going on here. I have no doubt that this will be a very solid relationship, and is very much what all three of them want. I definitely don't see Aaron as a threat to Subguy and Sarah's relationship, but he is definitely an enhancement.
I have read subguy's thread over the years, it started in 2016. I was not judging but stating my opinion, as you have above.

Sarah admitting she was in love with Aaron, may change things, it might change the dynamics now between them.

Subguy also asked about this in "Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands" where he states he expects some but not permanent, again that was in 2016, so maybe his view has changed.

1. Aaron failed in his first wish, hoping Sarah would leave Subguy for him.
2. He has now won his second stopping PIV sex between Sarah and Subguy
The next question is how far is he going to push things...

You will notice I did "Wish him all the best" I hope it does work out for them.

elina

Unread post by elina » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:24 am

Dear Subguy,

Congratulations on the three of you coming to terms with your new life together.
For those of us who has followed you consistently for some years now, it looks more like a gradual and natural evolution.
I think the topic of whether the three of you had already evolved into polyamory was discussed on the thread already months ago, I may be wrong but I believe Sarad already at that point recognized you had reached that point. To me it looks like what has happened since then is simply than now also you and Aaron fully recognize this.

Since I believe in the importance that the Lady ultimately is in charge in these relationships; now matter how dominant the bull appears to be from the outside, I think what has happened here is naturally and that both you and Aaron are positioning to provide Sarah with the happiness She seeks.

Good luck, can't wait to hear more about the ceremony and read your wows. Has Sarah decided if you will be allowed to also post hers?

Sincerely
elina

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:53 am

Hope tomorrows ceremony goes as planned, best of luck to all.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:21 am

Best wishes for a beautiful wedding and an even more beautiful marriage!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:24 am

Thanks for the good wishes. Yes, we're all set for the ceremony tomorrow. Because I won't have time tomorrow, I'm going to post an abbreviated version of my vows later today when I get more time. I'm posting a longer version on the "Poly Forum." It feels like a more appropriate Forum. Excuse me if I've already posted about this, but for the honeymoon(s), Sarah and Aaron are leaving Sunday for Key West for "their" honeymoon. I recently found out that I need to go back to Greece again, for work, in late September and into October. Sarah and Aaron will come along for two weeks of that trip and this will be our joint honeymoon. No kids this time!

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:53 am

Hope it goes well, previously it was going to be lover & husband, after the latest development what has been agreed husband & husband or something else?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:00 am

Below is an abbreviated script for our cuckold wedding commitment ceremony, tomorrow. Bill is a friend and he will act as the officiant for the ceremony. Sarah and Aaron don’t want their part of the vows posted, so these are just mine. I've focused on the cuckold/poly parts and left out some of the more vanilla/traditional parts. This will take place at our house. In addition to Bill, there will be 6-8 guests. The three of us are dressed in loose-fiting white linen and sandals. We are nude under the clothing.

Bill: “Welcome everyone. My name is Bill and I’ve been asked by Sarah and Subguy to officiate their commitment ceremony today. As most of you know, Sarah and Subguy have been married to one another for twenty years. Today they will renew their marriage vows, but in a new and very different manner. Today, they will commit to what is called a cuckold marriage and the nature of their previous marriage will change today. The vows they took 20 years ago remain, but the vows today will enhance and modify those earlier vows.

A cuckold marriage is a unique, complex and rewarding bond. At its core is the concept that the wife is a sexual being, with strong sexual desires and attractions. The husband loves and honors her sexuality and takes pride in supporting her sexuality throughout their marriage in ways that demonstrate his devotion. Most important, the husband recognizes that he cannot fulfill all of her sexual needs. He acknowledges his sexual inadequacies and encourages her to obtain sexual satisfaction in ways she desires, especially through sexual interactions with other men.

In their cuckold marriage, the wife may choose to use sexual denial with her husband. She and her lovers may choose to use the power of humiliation with the husband. The husband may be forced to abstain from sexual activity from time to time. The wife may choose to cuckold her husband with multiple lovers or she may choose to have a regular lover, or both. All of these techniques are ways to increase the husband’s love and devotion to his wife and to intensify their bond.

Today is a special day, not just because Sarah and Subguy are committing to their new cuckold marriage, but also because they are inviting someone to join their marriage. Subguy, would you now invite this individual to come and join you and Sarah?”

At this point, I motion to Aaron, who comes up to us from his front row seat. I take his hand and put it in Sarah’s hand. I say to the invitees, “I’d like to introduce you to Aaron. He has been a long-time lover to Sarah and today he will formally join our marriage.”

Bill: “Subguy, Sarah and Aaron will now start the part of the ceremony where you state your commitment to your marriage vows. You make these vows to each other and to all of us as your witnesses. Do you, witnesses, pledge to support Sarah, Subguy and Aaron and help them fulfill their vows?” The witnesses answer “We do.”

Bill turns to Subguy and after each question, Subguy answers “I do.”

“Subguy, do you pledge to love, honor, cherish and protect Sarah? Do you pledge to accept and obey her sexual needs, desires and choices? Do you accept that she has sexual needs you are not able to fulfill? Do you acknowledge that Aaron and other men are able to fulfill those needs better than you? Do you welcome and accept Aaron into your marriage? Do you acknowledge that just as you and Sarah share a special bond and relationship, do you acknowledge and accept that Sarah and Aaron have a special bond that is separate from you? Do you accept that these special bonds are private matters between the parties? Do you believe that your marriage to Sarah will be stronger and more loving with the addition of Aaron to your marriage? Do you accept that he is superior to you in matters that are sexual? Do you willingly choose to give control of your sexual life and sexual satisfaction, including your penis, to Sarah and Aaron? If he desires, do you agree to surrender yourself sexually to Aaron? Do you agree to accept humiliation and denial from either Sarah or Aaron? Do you accept that Sarah may publicly refer to Aaron as her husband and that Aaron may publicly refer to Sarah as his wife? Subguy, in what ways do you show your agreement with your vows to these witnesses today?"

At this point, I disrobe and face the witnesses. I’m completely naked and wearing a chastity cage. Sarah and Aaron clap in approval and the audience joins in the applause. While I stand naked, Bill turns to Sarah and Aaron and goes through their vows to each other in a similar manner. They are not included here because Sarah and Aaron want them more private. Their vows were personal, sexy and intimate.

Then Bill says: “The participants would like to seal their vows by the exchange of rings.” Rings are exchanged. My ring is my original wedding band of twenty years, with a new cuckold-related inscription inside. Sarah attaches it to my chastity cage with a red cord.

At the end of the ring exchange, I undress Sarah and then undress Aaron. Sarah stands between us and we join hands and face the witnesses. My wedding ring from Sarah is tangling from my chastity cage.

Bill says: I now pronounce you Husband, Wife and Cuckold Husband. There is more applause. He closes with: Please join Sarah, Subguy and Aaron for refreshments and drinks to celebrate this new marriage. Later in the afternoon, Aaron will take Sarah to the marital bedroom to “consummate” their marriage, along with Subguy. You are all invited to watch the consummation and to participate in a celebration of sexuality."

We haven't "scripted" any sexual activity that would take place among the witnesses, but we are expecting that to happen. I'll give an update on how that part plays out.

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:28 am

Sub guy

What is the name of your thread in the poly forum so we can follow?

Thanks
Southernman

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:30 am

Southernman, it just went up. It's called Poly with a Cuckold Twist. It's copy for the ceremony is much the same as the copy I posted above, but with more background in case readers in that Forum don't know about our situation.

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:38 am

subguy80 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:00 am
Bill turns to Sarah and Aaron and goes through their vows to each other in a similar manner. They are not included here because Sarah and Aaron want them more private. Their vows were personal, sexy and intimate.
Haha … I completely respect their desire for those to be private, but then you had to go and add that last sentence about what their vows are like, and aaaaaaarrrrrgh, now that sounds like the absolute hottest part of the whole thing, and I desperately wish they'd agree to share it!

I've been following your story for years (since the old thread) and this is an amazing, hot culmination. I look forward to reading your account of the event, and what you learn of their honeymoon.

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:23 am

Subguy, congratulations! And thanks for sharing your story. I think we’re all quite excited for you and look forward to many more updates in the future.

The one piece that I’m still very curious about is Aaron’s commitment to you. It seems that you’ve conceded so much and put yourself in quite a vulnerable position. Are Sarah, and even more so, Aaron committing to protect, cherish and support you? Is Aaron accepting the responsibility of nurturing the wellbeing of this three-way union, and not just his relationship with Sarah. What assurance is Aaron giving you that he will never try to expel you from the relationship? Or is that all on Sarah?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:21 am

The short answer to your questions/concerns is "yes." There has been a huge amount of talk among us over the past year, really, about what we're doing. That's all behind the scenes and I haven't talked about that. So, when you read snippets, it can seem concerning, I understand. Part of our discussions were some sessions that resulted in some honest and hidden feelings that were finally brought into the open. When he confessed that he always thought Sarah would leave me for him, it didn't really surprise me to know that because I could sense it. I also had total confidence in my wife and her feelings. But he went on to say, "You won. She loves you and I promise I won't ever threaten the bond you two have."

And, yes, in his vows to me and in her vows to me, they do pledge to protect and honor me and the sanctity of my marriage to Sarah. Aaron's vow to that commitment is almost as important as Sarah's pledge and commitment to me. He has a serious responsibility. What assurance do I have from him? Well, just his words and the gut feeling I have that he is serious. And my belief and trust in Sarah. I am 100% confident in her. I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I believe our three-way union increases what Sarah and I have. I'm not so naive to think it will all be smooth sailing. But I'm confident we'll be able to work them out. I feel closer to Sarah now than ever before and she has said the same thing to me. We are all three going into this with our eyes wide open. Thanks for your comments and concerns.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:38 pm

Good luck for the big day.
It’s sounds amazing what you have collectively dreamed up, and vows and public ceremony is a nice step.
The wedding photos will be a bit different to your fist marriage, a shot of the 3 of you together showing the rings, you holding his cock as it penetrates his new wife, you holding her feet, and then cream pie not wedding cake.
Have a great day