Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:23 am

First, I need to say thank you to everyone who has given me your thoughts and opinions. Seriously, they have been very helpful. Most of you have given words of caution, and rightly so. Believe me, no one is more serious about pregnancy and bringing a new person into the world than Sarah and me. We had both believed that vasectomy reversal was not an option, but after a lot more research, it is looking more positive. I have an appointment in three weeks with another urologist who has performed many reversals, apparently with a lot of success. We’re very excited about that!

The reason we considered Tobias as a possible donor was because Sarah knows his background, his family and the fact that he has good genes from a health standpoint. Three of his four grandparents are even living. We do have problems with keeping this guy in the dark; but, if he impregnated Sarah and we tell him, what effect would that have on him and his family? All big issues.

Another twist is that Aaron may be back in the picture. He is no longer seeing his young fuck buddy. She apparently became clingy and wanted more commitments from him than Aaron was willing to make. Sarah and Aaron have texted pretty regularly over the past two months, but have not seen each other. He is now making overtures about getting back together. While Sarah (and I) have enjoyed her “playing the field” a bit, we both do miss the advantages of a steady lover for her. Especially now, with her possibly trying to get pregnant, there are advantages to limiting sex to people we know and trust.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:58 am

Good luck with your appointment.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:56 am

Aaron, who was Sarah's former steady lover, is stopping by this afternoon. He has a job in the area and Sarah doesn't teach today. I know Sarah misses him. Besides the sex, they enjoyed each other's company and she's missed that for the past several months. I'm totally fine with Aaron coming back into the picture if it's what Sarah wants. He was always a great lover/bull and he treated Sarah like a princess. As I have mentioned, Sarah and I both have missed the benefits of having a steady for her.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:52 am

I trust Sarah enjoyed her visit from Aaron.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:25 am

CuckPride wrote:I trust Sarah enjoyed her visit from Aaron.
Yes, it sounds like she really enjoyed herself. She told me it didn't take them long to get down to business in our bed. She made him wear a condom, which irritated him a bit because they always used to fuck bare. However, we don't know anything about this woman he's been sexual with, so Sarah and I had decided beforehand that if Sarah did anything with him, it would be safe (at least for now). No big discussions between them, apparently, just hot sex and the first step to possibly reconnecting on some level.

An observation on my part: I fucked her later that evening after Aaron had been in her. I was, of course, turned on by knowing another man had been inside my wife a few hours earlier. I know there has been a lot of back and forth on this site about the effects on a vagina after being fucked by a bigger dick. I don't want to reopen that issue. But, I am here to tell you that when I got my dick in her pussy, I could tell it was much looser than usual. I know her pussy will go back to "normal," but it was incredibly hot at that time, still stretched and relaxed from Aaron's fat 8 inches, and knowing how much she had loved it. That is ecstasy for a sub male like me.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:47 am

subguy80 wrote:
CuckPride wrote:I trust Sarah enjoyed her visit from Aaron.
Yes, it sounds like she really enjoyed herself. She told me it didn't take them long to get down to business in our bed. She made him wear a condom, which irritated him a bit because they always used to fuck bare. However, we don't know anything about this woman he's been sexual with, so Sarah and I had decided beforehand that if Sarah did anything with him, it would be safe (at least for now). No big discussions between them, apparently, just hot sex and the first step to possibly reconnecting on some level.

An observation on my part: I fucked her later that evening after Aaron had been in her. I was, of course, turned on by knowing another man had been inside my wife a few hours earlier. I know there has been a lot of back and forth on this site about the effects on a vagina after being fucked by a bigger dick. I don't want to reopen that issue. But, I am here to tell you that when I got my dick in her pussy, I could tell it was much looser than usual. I know her pussy will go back to "normal," but it was incredibly hot at that time, still stretched and relaxed from Aaron's fat 8 inches, and knowing how much she had loved it. That is ecstasy for a sub male like me.
I totally agree with your comment her pussy being enlarged. I have had her immediately right after he has had her to hours later and her pussy felt the same. Looser is a polite way of saying her FB did her big time and it will take hours or a day or two to get back her normal pussy size. It's not a problem knowing and feeling how loose her pussy feels. Its part of our life knowing she has been fucked by her FB.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:40 pm

Definitely a great afternoon.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:04 am

I have a question for you guy/gals: Last night Sarah and I were making love and at the end, she was masturbating me. She did something she has never done before (well, maybe once or twice years and years ago). She spit on her finger and started to slowly rub my anus while jacking me with her other hand. It felt incredibly good and when I started to breath heavier and was getting close to cumming, she put her finger inside me, found my prostate and massaged it while still jacking me. I couldn't believe the sensation and it didn't take me long to erupt in one of the most intense orgasms I have had recently! When I told her, "Wow, that was incredibly nice," she said, "Aaron likes that, too."

Laying in bed, I realized that this "technique" was a skill that Sarah introduced into our sex life as a direct result of her experiences with Aaron, or another lover. As I thought about that, I realized there were other "moves" that Sarah has used that I'm guessing she learned from her lovers. Even when a couple has good sex together, like anything, it can become routine if we let it. Sarah and I have benefited from the "skills" she has picked up from other men. Do any of you feel the same and have similar stories of your own?

Subguy

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:23 am

subguy80 wrote: She spit on her finger and started to slowly rub my anus while jacking me with her other hand. It felt incredibly good and when I started to breath heavier and was getting close to cumming, she put her finger inside me, found my prostate and massaged it while still jacking me. I couldn't believe the sensation and it didn't take me long to erupt in one of the most intense orgasms I have had recently! When I told her, "Wow, that was incredibly nice," she said, "Aaron likes that, too." Subguy
:up: :up: :up:

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:11 am

Aaron told Sarah he got a clean bill of health after a check-up this week. He has stopped seeing his fuck buddy co-ed and he told Sarah he will remain exclusive with her if the two of them bareback again. I'm happy to have Aaron back in the picture again, but I also told Sarah I have enjoyed having her play the field a bit with others. I asked her if this means she will remain exclusive with him. She said she'd like to find a way to have the best of both worlds. I think one way for that to happen is to have Aaron involved when she has sex with others, either by playing together with them or by arranging the hook-up. He was the one who introduced us to Bill and his BDSM events, so it would be easy for Aaron to become a part of any action with Bill's group. In any event, it looks like things will heat up with Aaron again. I think it's a good thing. I know Sarah has missed him and he is a hot lover. Neither of us has our kids this weekend, so we have invited him over to spend Saturday night.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:24 am

Do you enjoy Aaron being Sarah's primary lover? It seems that you did before. And do you feel like that you would basically like for him to have control of her sexually? I can definitely see the excitement of this for a cuckold. Where do you want to fit in this time with Aaron back? Do you want it to be like last time? Your and Sarah's life is certainly not dull.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:37 am

I also enjoyed the freedom that Sarah was afforded during her short break from Aaron. But you're obviously both happy with his return and the stability he represents.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:42 am

D+D wrote:Do you enjoy Aaron being Sarah's primary lover? It seems that you did before. And do you feel like that you would basically like for him to have control of her sexually? I can definitely see the excitement of this for a cuckold. Where do you want to fit in this time with Aaron back? Do you want it to be like last time? Your and Sarah's life is certainly not dull.
Good questions. I don’t have answers to all of them, at least not yet. One thing Sarah and I have learned is that what we need and want from sex, both physically and emotionally, keeps evolving. When I think back on our swinging days, I could never have imagined we would end up doing what we are doing today. Back then, the idea of cleaning Sarah up, licking another man’s cum out of my wife, would have been completely revolting. Now, as many of you know, under the right circumstances, there are few things that turn me on more. Sarah and I both love the fact we do not now where things will take us on this ride.

Having Aaron as a regular and frequent part of our sex lives worked for us for a long time and all three of us think it can work again. Although the thought of picking a guy up in a bar for sex is hot, that’s not what Sarah and I are comfortable doing. We have learned that. We have always been very cautious when it comes to this lifestyle, with our jobs and the children, and we know it works out better for Sarah to have a steady sex partner. Many of the reasons are “practical,” but for us, there is a huge emotional part with Aaron that became more apparent to us when he and Sarah took a break for a few months.

Does he “control the sex” with Sarah (and therefore controls my sex to a big extent, too)? No, Sarah controls her sexuality. She always did from the day I met her and she always will. But, he is a dominant lover to her and I know that fills a need in her and in me. He is the exact opposite of me in most ways, both in and out of the bedroom. Sarah and I talk about that a lot and the contrast for her is a huge part of the attraction to Aaron.

This is ending up being a rather long answer to your questions, but it’s been good for me to get this down on paper. Aaron is coming over this weekend and we’ll have some more talks (and fun). I’ll have more to add after that, I’m sure. Thanks, D+D, for being supportive.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:09 am

It is always fun to be a part of you via this forum. Thanks. You guys have it rockin'.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:06 am

Have you had any men in your ass since resum8ng?
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:13 am

DavidTriState wrote:Have you had any men in your ass since resuming?
No. I have only been fucked once in the last couple of years. That was probably sometime around the end of last summer. I talk about it earlier on this thread. Basically, Aaron told this Hispanic guy who worked for him that this guy could fuck Sarah but only if this latin guy fucked me first. The latin guy was pissed (which was Aaron's point) but he fucked me anyway because he was crazy for my wife. Nothing since then. I will admit I have fantasized off and on about a power scenario where Aaron fucks me in front of Sarah. Sarah and I used to talk about that possibility so I suppose it could happen.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:54 am

I'm sure that Aaron can think of something if he knows that you want it. I think I remember that he pissed on you once before he went inside to fuck Sarah. Am I correct?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:41 am

D+D wrote:I'm sure that Aaron can think of something if he knows that you want it. I think I remember that he pissed on you once before he went inside to fuck Sarah. Am I correct?
Yes, good memory. It was last summer and he pissed on me two different occasions. I didn’t hate it.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:52 pm

Yes, I thought that I remembered correctly. Having cuckold tendencies myself, that was a very cuck and bull moment. And hot too!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:19 am

My parents picked the kids up yesterday afternoon and Sarah and I spent the evening talking about lots of things: Aaron, the kids, what she wants from sex, what I want, etc. Thankfully, we have always had good communication between us and our talks were very helpful.

Sarah admitted she would like to have more sex and I completely agree. She and I have sex on average twice a week. We both wish it were more frequent, but we’re limited primarily by my work. I haven’t talked about it much, but I am incredibly busy with my company, putting in long hours, and that will not let up. Plus, I will need to do some more travel, some of it international. Finding her a steady lover is what makes the most sense for many reasons.

Aaron is coming over mid-day today and he is anxious to be back in Sarah’s life. I know she’s missed seeing him for the past couple of months. Not only was the sex great, but they have a bond and she enjoys his company. I get that and I’m not the least bit threatened by it.

Concerning sex with him this weekend, I told Sarah I wanted to be included in at least part of the play. I fully expect to take a guest bedroom tonight and give them some privacy in our bed, but I want to at least watch and ideally be included in some action. We’re both really, really horny and excited this morning, thinking about what’s ahead.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:00 am

Have fun. I'm anxious for you! :)

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Tonight should be special for all three of you.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:36 pm

Sounds like the Missus needs to get a strapon and bend a certain couple of guys over the couch side by side.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:46 am

Sarah and Aaron just left the house for a jog. I don’t jog. I hate it. But Sarah has run a couple of half marathons and Aaron is also a runner, so it’s a common interest they have. All three of us had incredibly hot sex together yesterday and last night and I love the fact we can also be “normal,” like going out jogging. That’s a huge part of the benefit with Sarah having Aaron as her steady lover.

As I look back on the sex we had yesterday afternoon and evening, I would say we were “reclaiming” the sex and the roles we shared together in the past. Although the sex was 3-way, and I was included in all the activity (except when they slept together last night), he reclaimed her pussy and I watched him work her body and take her to sexual highs in a way I have not seen in other lovers. They kissed a lot and it was obvious from their passion and the look on Aaron’s face, that Sarah had reclaimed him. For me, I guess you could say I reclaimed my position as sub. I know many on here don’t understand that, but it’s a place I find both comfortable and sexually fulfilling. I didn’t fuck Sarah. It was a decision I made on my own. I let Aaron have that part of her while we were together. I was involved in every other way, however, and the three of us eased back into our roles in a comfortable way that works for us. I didn’t eat his creampie, either. I had several opportunities, but I sensed that Sarah wanted to keep his cum inside her and she didn’t encourage me, so I took my cues from her.

I will talk with Sarah after Aaron leaves, but I’m sure we'll be seeing a lot of him.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:26 am

I'm glad that you don't jog, therefore you have time writing here.lol You didn't fuck her or eat his creampie. What did you do to be a part of the threeway.