Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
RGB49FL
Player

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by RGB49FL » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:27 pm

I wish you the best of luck. For the record, yours was one of the threads I like to read. I probably didn't give you the feedback you deserved, but I do appreciate your sharing your life with us.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:00 pm

Subguy, I echo the accolades and appreciate the window on yours and Sarah's wonderful incredibly hot and erotic world. I commend you finding your happy place together. I'll miss hearing about Sarah being sexually ravished by her BFs. Best wishes and while I understand your decision to discontinue this thread, hopefully you'll chime in from time to time and let us know all is well.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:53 am

Back on Nov 12:
After a while, Andrew took Sarah to the spare bedroom, leaving Marco and Kimberly in the other bedroom. They had sex and talked a lot. Sarah thinks he may be a cuckold in the making. She told him about our own situation and that seemed to really get him hot. Sarah said he had a loud and intense orgasm as she told him some sexy stories about us. They fell asleep in the spare bedroom and joined Marco and Kimberly in bed in the morning for one last round.

Before Sarah left, she suggested to Andrew that he and I might enjoy meeting and sharing our experiences. He liked that idea. I often think it would be nice to have another guy in a similar situation to confide in, so I hope that happens.
I had hoped that you would elaborate on any conversation that you and Andrew might have. I had thought that I'd like very much to hear how that develops.

I hope you will either amend this thread or start a new one about that aspect of your 'adventure.'

However, thanks for the very interesting thread to date!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:48 am

Well, I agree with others here, it's kind of sad that you stop this thread. I was always looking forward to your postings.
I very much hope to from you and Sarah in the future, none the less.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:18 am

Thanks Subguy for sharing with us.
And please don't hesitate to start posting again if you change your mind.

Sincerely
elina

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:48 am

I want to join the chorus. I has been a pleasure to follow you on this thread and se how you explore your sexuality showing so much consideration between not only the two of you, which is the most important part, but also to all parties of your escapades. Except Joe perhaps but he had it coming.

It will be a loss but I wish you a lot of luck or should I say fuck, all of you.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:33 am

Sorry to hear this awesome thread will end...just make sure you start lots of others!! I for one always check this as soon as I come onto the forums so it's greatly appreciated.

hotwifetrained
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifetrained » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:20 am

Thanks for sharing, Subguy. I hope you still post occasionally. I was really looking forward to hearing how your wife likes seeing Marco use you.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:40 am

I want to thank subguy for discontinuing this thread in this manner instead of just quitting posting and leaving everyone wondering what happened. This way we know that their relationship (his and Sarah's) is still very much in good health. It was an awesome thread.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:49 am

D+D wrote:I want to thank subguy for discontinuing this thread in this manner instead of just quitting posting and leaving everyone wondering what happened. This way we know that their relationship (his and Sarah's) is still very much in good health. It was an awesome thread.
I agree wholeheartedly.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:28 am

Will miss reading your story, but hope for all the best with the three (four? five?) of you.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:10 am

I’m coming back to this post. A very interesting development has happened with a couple, Kimberly and Andrew, that I mention earlier. I think it’s easier for anyone reading to have the continuity rather than starting a new post, so here goes.

Sarah and I invited Kimberly and Andrew over for dinner shortly after the four-way that Marco, Kimberly, Sarah and Andrew had. As I posted, Sarah felt that Andrew was possibly a reluctant cuckold in the making and she felt he could benefit from talking to someone, i.e., me. Ha.

They’re a nice couple and have the potential to be friends. At 27, they’re younger than us, but otherwise very similar to Sarah and me. After dinner, I spent a lot of time alone with Andrew. I could give a lot of detail, but, basically, he’s going through that troubling period that is familiar to several of us. He is dealing with the realization that his wife is having amazing sex with another man and his role as the exclusive provider of sex to his wife is being "supplemented" by another male. He’s confused, concerned and feeling sexually inadequate. He said his sex with Kimberly had dropped off and when I asked him why, he said it was mostly his issue, not Kimberly’s.

I asked him the big cuckold question: was he turned on by the idea of his wife having sex with Marco, or other men? He said, yes, he was very turned on, but that he was worried about feeling that way, wondering why and concerned about where it would lead. He said he wanted Kimberly to be fulfilled sexually and that it sincerely made him happy to see her this way, even though it was because of another guy.

So, OK, we have a young, new cuckold wannabe with all of the angst and conflicted feelings that many have. Although I’ve had a lot of experience, I am hesitant in some ways to give advice because what has worked for Sarah and me doesn’t mean it will work for them. But I think where I can be of assistance is helping him understand how a strong, loving and fulfilled marriage can exist in a cuckold arrangement (if that is what they want). He has started texting me a lot and we have phone calls every couple of days. I’ve never given cuckold advice before to another man, so I feel like I’m flying by the seat of my pants sometimes. But I must admit I enjoy it and thinking it through with him helps me, personally, as well.

To complicate their situation a bit, they have been trying to get pregnant for two years and no luck. Nothing is physically wrong with either of them, although Andrew’s sperm count is on the lower end of the scale. They both really want a family. I feel like it’s too early to bring up the subject, but eventually I will ask him how he’d feel if Kimberly got pregnant by another man. I’m not sure he could answer that right now.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:48 am

subguy80 wrote:
So, OK, we have a young, new cuckold wannabe with all of the angst and conflicted feelings that many have. Although I’ve had a lot of experience, I am hesitant in some ways to give advice because what has worked for Sarah and me doesn’t mean it will work for them. But I think where I can be of assistance is helping him understand how a strong, loving and fulfilled marriage can exist in a cuckold arrangement (if that is what they want). He has started texting me a lot and we have phone calls every couple of days. I’ve never given cuckold advice before to another man, so I feel like I’m flying by the seat of my pants sometimes. But I must admit I enjoy it and thinking it through with him helps me, personally, as well.

So, have him sign up here.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am

Wisher wrote:
subguy80 wrote:

So, have him sign up here.
Yes, I actually mentioned that to him. He would benefit a lot from reading about others. I hope he does.

Supa Scoopa
Experienced

Unread post by Supa Scoopa » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:56 am

Yep. get him in here. The more guys assuring him that this isnt that unusual, the sooner he will be enjoying his wife spreading her legs for other men

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:27 am

I ended this thread several months ago because it seemed to have run its course and I started a new one about Sarah’s gangbang. The long-planned gang bang is over now. It was amazing, but it’s not something she will do on a regular basis. For anyone interested, you can read about it on my other thread.

As I go back and read my old posts on this thread, I am amazed, myself, at how far Sarah and I have come in a year. For us, it’s been a huge evolution and we have been talking a lot lately about where we go from here and what we really want. We both love the fact she has expanded the boundaries of her sexuality and that we both have tried new things. We want to continue to do that, but we must always balance sex with the other important pieces of our lives. Which brings me to our big, new issue that I think is more appropriate to this thread.

After a lot of serious thought, over a long period of time, Sarah and I decided we want to expand our family and have a third child. That probably sounds like it came out of the blue, but actually, it’s been something we have considered for a couple of years. Sarah will be 35 this year and the biological clock is ticking. If we are going to do this, we think it should be now.

The big problem, of course, is that I’ve had a vasectomy. I checked with my urologist and he tells me the odds of reversing a vasectomy are not good, although it can occasionally be successful. We don’t want to adopt because Sarah can still conceive and we want her biological child. We could always go to a sperm bank. We would never risk conceiving with a stranger and her FWBs have almost all been men of color. I have absolutely no problem raising a child who is not white (as we are) but I don’t think it’s fair to the child to be visibly different from her/his parents and brothers. The only FWB we would consider is Aaron and he has also been clipped.

But, a possible opportunity has recently arisen, which makes the issue of getting pregnant a bit more serious right now. Sarah grew up in Denmark, where her father had a job. She had a childhood friend named Tobias and when they were 15, they lost their virginities with each other. They remained sexual for several years until Sarah moved back to the States for college. She says it was never anything romantic, just good sex together. He visited her in college while Sarah and I were dating and the two of them had sex a few times. It was all good fun and I like him a lot. We visited him and his wife and children in Denmark last year when we were on vacation. Fast forward to today and we just found out he is coming to the US for a seminar in April in a city about two hours away. We have invited him to come and stay with us for a weekend after the seminar finishes and he has accepted.

You see where we are going with this opportunity, right? While both Sarah and I think he would be a good “donor” for many reasons, we don’t know if he still plays around since he is married. Would he want to have sex with Sarah? Will it be a good time for her to conceive? She went off birth control pills two days ago.

His body type and coloring are very similar to my own, so any child of us would at least look similar. If it happens, and there are a lot of “ifs,” should we tell him or keep it to ourselves? We may not see him for years so he would not really know that she became pregnant after his visit. Is that fair?

As some of you know, I primarily comment on this site because it helps me think out loud. On several occasions, I have received insights from you guys that have been very helpful. I am excited about being a father, again, even though my child would have another biological father. I will post here as we decide what, if anything, we do with Tobias.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:35 am

subguy80 wrote:. Sarah grew up in Denmark, where her father had a job. She had a childhood friend named Tobias and when they were 15, they lost their virginities with each other.
Go Tobias bring the Vikings into Sarah ! Good luck :D :D

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:12 pm

The odds of reversing a vasectomy are normally very good. If not sucessful, there are other methods of sperm extraction. I would get a competent urologist.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:10 pm

I cannot offer any advice, but I know that you and Sarah will do what is right for you as a couple.

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:23 pm

veub wrote:The odds of reversing a vasectomy are normally very good. If not sucessful, there are other methods of sperm extraction. I would get a competent urologist.
Agree
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:25 am

One issue would be any biological / medical problems Tobias has which can be passed on to the child. Should the child need some treatment which can be affected by genes, you may need to know the father's history.

My oldest son is not mine, but I adopted him after his father basically bailed on being a dad. He and I both consider me his father and never speak of Voldemort. So, no worries there.

I think letting Tobias know you want him to impregnate your wife would be the way to go. And, you can hold her hand and make out with her as his semen does it's thing.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:04 am

Well, you certainly know what is best for both of you and the two young children you already have. So I have faith you will do the right thing, concerning every possibilty.
That being said, I would strongly recommend against getting Sarah pregnant by a lover. Even, if this other man would give up any parental rights he could change his mind at one point down the road. Maybe it's not likely, but it could happen and than you would end up with a very, very ugly situation.
If you would decide not to tell the sperm donor in advance, ok, but would happen when the kid would get seriously ill and "needed" something from his biological father? Again you could face a messy situation.
Of course, it mustn't necessarily happen this way, maybe it's even not very likely, but still there is the potantial, that something like this could "blow up in your face" so to speak. And not to forget the impact on your children could be not very nice too. Therefore, my advice: don't go down this road with a lover.
Like another commentator already said, get a competant urologist, there other methods to get your sperm extracted.
And if nothing works, than you could always go to a sperm bank and get her pregnant from a donor you feel comfortable with, but have absolutely no connection with.
But again only you and Sarah know what is best for you.
Last edited by Serrand on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:51 am

Have you offered Sarah a Danish? ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:13 pm

As you know, I'm a fan of yours and Sarah subguy. It is obvious that you two have it together as a couple. You both know your places, how far to go, when to stop, etc. Therefore I feel a little hesitant to give my opinion, but I will anyway.lol You mentioned the possibility of not telling Tobias that Sarah is off the pill. That's really not the right thing to do, especially to an old friend who has a family. To me that's totally unfair and I doubt that you'd ever do it anyway. Why not try reversing your vasectomy and see what happens? Speak to a urologist like has been suggested. So much better for the child who has no voice, but whose life is literally the one most affected. Of course the question of does it turn you both on for someone else to impregnate Sarah comes to mind. I can understand the hotness of that, but not the appropriateness of it. Here again, is it fair to the child? If all fails then maybe it's the only logical option, but try it between you two first.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Oh, another thing I have forgotten to mention in my earlier post. Having a child together could form a very strong bond between a man and a woman. I certainly don't have to tell you that , as you know this for yourself. And for sure have experienced with the children you and Sarah already have together.
In most cases, a child symbols the special and unique love between two humans. So, do you really want, that Sarah has this kind of deep bond with another man, other than you?
Seriously, maybe I'm old fashioned, but getting another man involved isn't the smartest idea I would think.