Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
CuckPride

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:43 am

You and Sarah both have an eye for spotting future cuckolds. It would be great to know a local cuckold you could both connect with.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:25 am

Thanks for telling us about your cage experience. :whip:
Last edited by D+D on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:00 pm

I don't care too much about caging, but I find it interesting when a stud gives a wife to others without the husband's knowledge. Every time she goes out with him now, you'll know that's a probability and that you may not know about it until the next day. I wouldn't even be surprised if he starts bringing other guys to your house without you knowing ahead of time. I thought that's what the surprise above would be.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:15 am

It sounds like Sarah made the most of your introduction to male chastity. What did Sarah think of your cage? It would great to have another cuck to confide in while your hot wives are out sharing their FBs.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:07 am

Kudos to Sarah for encouraging the cuckolding of Andrew and allowing Kimberley to experience her 1st BBC. Also considerate of Marco for asking Sarah if she was cool with it. Sounds like you five will be having some fun times together.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:13 am

Do you think that you will be having sex with Marco in terms of sucking his cock and being fucked anally?
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:46 am

Open2it wrote:It sounds like Sarah made the most of your introduction to male chastity. What did Sarah think of your cage? It would great to have another cuck to confide in while your hot wives are out sharing their FBs.
Introducing male chastity into our sex lives hasn't been something Sarah and I discussed much. It hasn't been something that I asked for. Although there are elements of it that appeal to me, I like having my cock free so I can play with it and jerk off when Sarah is cuckolding me. The cage obviously removes that activity for me. What I did like about it was the feeling of having something binding and sort of stimulating my dick. The feeling constantly reminded me of my cock and that felt good. It also reminded me that my "male sexuality" was restrained and incapacitated while my wife's "female sexuality" was on overdrive. That was an erotic mental torture and overall I enjoyed that. Would I want to be caged for very long? No. Sarah told me it didn't do much for her, except it was just a sort of "toy" for her and maybe more of a toy for Marco. It gave him a male power trip over me, to essentially cut off my male-ness while he took over that role, at least during the timeframe he determined. That's an aspect of cucking. In that regard, I found it enjoyable. We'll see where it goes from here, if at all.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:52 am

DavidTriState wrote:Do you think that you will be having sex with Marco in terms of sucking his cock and being fucked anally?
I don't know. I would be open to it if he wants it and if Sarah wants it. So far he certainly seems to be enjoying his role and being a really involved and creative bull. I have already eaten a fresh creampie from him and he seemed to really enjoying watching me. I can see him ordering me to clean his cock and he is likely to ejaculate into my mouth at some time. I honestly can't guess right now if I think he would enjoy fucking me. We'll see where that goes. He has told Sarah he wants to have a 3-way with me. I'm sure he will be creative.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:52 am

Of course masturbating is enjoyable. Being restrained while you wife is entertaining others really makes you ready for her when she returns home and unlocks you.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:02 am

Thanks Subguy, always the first thread I like to keep up to date on...

I was very interested to read your post about the attractive couple in Singapore. One thing that seemed obvious but wasn't touched on - did you never think the hubbie/bf might have already been a cuck, and was maybe deliberately leaving to give wifey an opening??

Great story either way, and look forward to your further ventures along the road ;)

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:47 pm

avid fan wrote:Thanks Subguy, always the first thread I like to keep up to date on...

I was very interested to read your post about the attractive couple in Singapore. One thing that seemed obvious but wasn't touched on - did you never think the hubbie/bf might have already been a cuck, and was maybe deliberately leaving to give wifey an opening??

Great story either way, and look forward to your further ventures along the road ;)
You know, that's an interesting observation. He seemed like a nice guy, the friendly sort, sort of soft in a good way. His wife was more affectionate to him than he was back to her. I did notice that. I didn't notice him looking over to the Tall Guy, but maybe I missed that. Maybe he did want it to happen. That's fun to think about, and really hot. Thanks for your comments, avid fan. Much appreciated.

out_of_ideas
Experienced

Unread post by out_of_ideas » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:41 pm

Sounds like Sarah is meeting all the right people. Cannot wait to see how this progresses
P & M

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:08 am

Sarah and I had the “anal” talk last night. She told me Marco is anxious for our three way and he told her he had never fucked a guy before and wants to fuck me. He wants to know if an ass is tighter than pussy and how that feels. He admitted he’s also really turned on by the idea of fucking a woman’s husband in front of her. He wanted to know how she felt about that. Sarah told him she was fine, but she was concerned about me and wanted to make sure I would be OK.

My first reaction was “wow,” there’s my answer to whether Marco will want to fuck me. He will. Second, I am lucky to have such a cool and considerate wife whose concern is about me. And, also cool of Marco to be game enough to push his envelope with some male sex and also to want Sarah’s approval. Just the opposite of Joe. Sarah said she doesn’t think Joe ever told Marco that Joe had fucked me a while back. She figures Joe is embarrassed about it.

Sarah has never seen me getting fucked and I had a concern about that. I asked her what her reaction would be to see me penetrated and put into the most sub position possible by her lover? Would she really enjoy it or would she think differently about me afterward? She looked at me very seriously and said, “Well, let me turn the question around and ask you if you’d feel differently about me if you watched me getting gang banged? Would you feel differently about me?”

OK, I thought, good point. I told her, of course, I would not feel differently about her. I love it when she’s sexy and slutty (whatever that means) and that I get turned on when I see her really aroused and enjoying herself. I love it when she explores her sexual side, pushes limits and tries new things. That has been the most positive and rewarding part of our sex life. She just nodded and said that is exactly how she feels about me pushing my limits. If I enjoy it, she will also enjoy it.

I’ve talked about my feelings on this post earlier about getting fucked and I won’t go into it again unless some of you ask questions. It will be hard for some of you to understand, but getting fucked or sucking cock for me is about my sub side. It’s about letting a dominant, alpha male take control and about me letting go and enjoying the experience. It’s that simple and that complicated.

I told her I was concerned about Marco’s size. I managed Joe’s cock length OK and Marco’s length is about the same as Joe’s. But Marco is considerably fatter. I mean, much thicker. Sarah said it was a valid concern and that she’d never let Marco put his cock up her ass. Aaron has never fucked her in the ass for that same reason. She suggested using a dildo on me to “loosen me up” before Marco put his cock in. She’s used a dildo on me in the past and we have had some fun with that. That sounded like a good idea and using the dildo in the 3-way would also be part of the fun, as well as practical. So, whenever it happens, it looks like our first 3-way will be pretty fun.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:58 am

subguy80 wrote:He asked me if I wanted him to fuck Sarah tonight and I timidly said yes. He told me I had to say it like I meant it. I raised my voice and said, “yes, I want you to fuck Sarah.” He asked me if I wanted him to shoot a load of his cum down my wife’s throat and I responded loudly, “yes, please shoot a load of your cum down my wife’s throat.” I looked at Sarah and she was smiling and I could tell she was enjoying this. Some of you might think this “interrogation” was humiliating and demeaning. I didn’t see it that way.

I would very much like to have a man ask me those question and would (hope to) answer like I meant it too. Anything to help my wife feel comfortable fucking him.

I love your stories, subguy. Thanks for sharing them.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:08 am

You'll no doubt have plenty of opportunities to explore your sub side with Marco.

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:30 am

subguy80 wrote:She’s used a dildo on me in the past and we have had some fun with that. That sounded like a good idea and using the dildo in the 3-way would also be part of the fun, as well as practical. So, whenever it happens, it looks like our first 3-way will be pretty fun.

Using a dildo in front of others was trigger for really enjoyable road to poly arrangement.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:50 pm

It sounds like Marco really understands the submissive cuckold dynamic and is willing to keep you in the loop. Do you have any butt plugs to practice with?

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:14 pm

Not my thing, but as long as everybody involved is on board .....
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:08 am

Open2it wrote:It sounds like Marco really understands the submissive cuckold dynamic and is willing to keep you in the loop. Do you have any butt plugs to practice with?
I don't have a butt plug. I suppose that is something to consider. I'd rather have Sarah use a dildo on me. It sounds hotter for one thing. Despite being open to anal sex, I hope Marco won't be interested in something ongoing with my ass. Experimenting is fine, but I would rather not be bottoming for a bull as a steady thing. The idea is to keep a butt plug in for a while, right?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:18 am

To those of you know who have been following this thread, I want you to know I am shutting it down. I think it's time. I started to post because I wanted to get my own thoughts and feelings down and to get feedback and some insight from others. Reading back over my comments and seeing the comments from many of you, I realize I have attained what I wanted. The number of posts from readers has slowed significantly and that also tells me it's time to end. It was good "therapy" for me and I'm in a good place. I did a lot of thinking when I was in Singapore and I'm incredibly happy and lucky to have a wonderful and sexy wife like Sarah and two great kids. My sex life has been and continues to be amazing. This post and your comments have validated my decision to pursue the cuckold lifestyle. It works for me and feels right. Whether it always stays that way or not, time will tell. I will continue to be active on this site, but not in this thread. Thanks and good bye to those of you who have followed me. You have been great. Seriously.

Subguy

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:24 am

I've enjoyed following your story immensely, and I'm very sorry to see this thread come to an end. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:34 am

Subguy

Thanks for sharing your journey which I have enjoyed following. I hope that if things continue to develop and move to a new level that you would enjoy sharing with us again in a new thread.

tony1

Unread post by tony1 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:03 am

Sorry to hear that. Your story was the first I looked for when I opened this section and enjoyed it immencly. Just drop in every once in a while.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:27 am

Thanks sub, it was great reading and following your journey. Hope you will keep us posted on the adventures of Sarah and Marco. All the best to you !!!!!!!!!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:30 am

Will miss your posts. It has been interesting to see your and Sarah's progression and growth as a hotwife/cuckold couple. All threads like yours are learning tools for people entering and already in this lifestyle. You have proved that it can work with the right mindset, communication, and approach. Thank you for sharing. It takes some effort to keep a thread going. I'll miss it.