Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mickle
Experienced

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by mickle » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:50 am

Great update Subguy, glad to read that Sarah is keeping the home fires burning while you are away, Marco and Aaron must love Sarah's dedication.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:15 am

I feel with you, I know how it is to be separated from your wife and children because of your work. For sure, they miss you as well.
My advice, when you finally return home, the first couple of days should only about you and Sarah and of course your children. Get reconnect. Marco, Aaron or any other shouldn't interfere in any way. But that just my advice

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:53 pm

I am back home after almost a month away in Asia on work. It was a successful trip from a business perspective, but extremely hard to be away from Sarah and the kids for so long. Sarah had her sexual needs met by her bf Aaron and her fuck buddy Marco. As I mentioned in an earlier post, she saw Aaron on a few weekends during the month and he spent one weekend at our house, having sex in our bed and lounging naked by the pool. She also fucked Marco a couple of times a week. Once they “performed” for me via web cam and it was one of the hottest things I have ever experienced. They fucked in every position, but the best was when she rode him cowgirl, backwards, facing the cam and looking at me as she slid up and down on his fat black cock. I was horny beyond description, especially as his cum dripped from her pussy in front of the cam. But, I also felt “included,” like I had been part of a 3-way. Sarah knows what I like and Marco is a good bull.

Getting infrequent information from Sarah’s about her sex life (with the 12-hour time difference) made me even hornier, wondering what she was doing, where she was fucking another man (at his place, at our place?). I found myself thinking about her and what kind of sex she was having several times during the day. I found myself in a constant state of sexual excitement and masturbating more than I would do at home.

I am more committed to the cuckold lifestyle now than I have ever been. I was always confident in our relationship, our bond and our love. My absence reaffirmed my (our) belief that we can be sexually satisfied together and also have an added, extra, sexual dimension to our relationship that includes outside sex for Sarah with other men. What amazes me is how the feelings, the turn-on's and excitement of being a cuckold continue to grow and evolve. Sarah and I have spent the first few days back, just being together and having amazing sex, reliving her month. I'm a lucky guy.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:08 pm

Good to hear that you're back with your family. So you have full, I mean penetrative sex with your wife?
If so, that's a great thing to strenghten your bond. I guess, despite her sexual distraction by her lovers, Sarah missed you a lot and is happy to have you back in her arms. :)

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:17 pm

:up:

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:25 pm

Beautiful post.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:09 pm

Rock on!!!
Thanks for the update.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:54 am

When I was recently in Singapore, I would sometimes go out at night to a café/bar with my computer to work a bit rather than sitting alone in my room. One evening, a young Caucasian couple was sitting near me, probably in their late twenties. They were just chilling, having drinks, playing with their phones and relaxing. My hotel was in an area with a lot of ex-pats and most of the people in the bar were westerners. They had a “comfortable” look about them and judging by the size of the diamond in her wedding ring, I guessed he was making a big salary and was able to give them a nice lifestyle.

They were both good looking, but the woman was exceptionally pretty, with a stunning figure and beautiful, long legs. They looked happy, smiling and laughing easily. When she talked, she would touch his leg or brush his cheek gently with her hand. They were best friends, totally comfortable with each other and looked very much in love. I felt like I knew them because they remined me so much of Sarah and myself.

A short time later, a tall guy came in and joined a table of two women and another man seated at a table behind this couple. I assumed they were work colleagues, stopping for a drink after working late. He needed a chair and asked our couple if he could take their extra chair. They smiled and nodded yes, but it seemed to me that pretty wife and new guy exchanged looks a second or two longer than normal. Over the next half an hour or so, pretty wife and tall guy would exchange glances and check each other out. I wasn’t imagining it. She was attracted to this guy.

Eventually, as husband gets up to pee and pay the bill, tall guy makes his move and returns his chair to their table. As he does so, he looks at the wife and puts his hand on the table in front of her. When he removes his hand, there’s a piece of paper or business card he leaves. I see her hesitate for a minute and then place her hand over the card and slip it into her purse. I wouldn’t have noticed any of this, the looks, the body language or the exchange of information if I hadn’t been “tuned in” because of my own experience. This was amazing!

I predict our beautiful wife will cuckold her husband. She will wrap her long legs around tall guy and he will fuck her brains out. Tall guy instinctively knows he can give her something her husband cannot. At a basic level, he's an alpha male and husband is a beta male. Tall guy picked up on that as soon as he saw them. She will glow and be energized by her new sexuality. She’ll realize she can have both a loving husband and a strong marriage, but also fuck other men who will rock her. I hope she is honest with nice guy husband and doesn’t do this behind his back. I hope they can honestly discuss their feelings and work this into their marriage.

I wanted to invite husband out for drinks and tell him how this can all be something good (of course, I would never do that). He should not be discouraged or humiliated that he can’t be 100% to his wife. Who can? He’s an amazing husband in every other way and it’s alright to allow (and even encourage) your wife to get sexual satisfaction with another man. It’s just sex. There are many ways to make it work. Sarah and I have chosen a cuckold lifestyle right now, but there are many variations on a theme here. I know I internalized my own feelings into this scene I observed. I’m aware of that. But what I was lucky enough to witness was real and cuckolding is real. The feelings on both the male and female side are real and I think it’s beautiful when it can be incorporated into a relationship.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:22 am

You're the Sherlock Holmes of cuckolds.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:54 am

Amazing story and awesome insight. Thank you very much for Reenforcing through your explantion, why we do what we do.
I wonder how often the scenario that you witnessed happens. After my wife and I became envolved in this lifestyle, we came clean about the past. The times we could have, but didn't. The pursuit of a work associate of her many years ago. The kiss they shared and her struggle to say no to a sexual encounter. There are many stories out there in everyday life with everyday couples.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:18 am

Sarah is going to a party with Marco tonight and will spend the night with him. She didn’t want to go since I just got home, but I convinced her to go anyway. I didn’t have to go back to work right away this week so we’ve had several days alone and we've had some amazing sex. She really needs the break, after having the kids and her job to balance this past month. She has never had an overnight with Marco and the idea of it is really exciting me (and her). He will come and pick her up later this afternoon.

This will be a different group of Marco’s friends and won’t include Joe or Charlie. Joe has reconnected with his old girlfriend and Sarah hasn’t seen him in quite a while. She saw Charlie briefly when she was “visiting” Marco at their house. She has not had any sex with Charlie since she blew him at the party almost two months ago.

So, my wife’s Caribbean/Latin boyfriend is anxious to introduce her to some of his friends and I’m going nuts wondering what will happen. I asked Sarah if she thought there would be much “sexual energy” at this party? She didn’t know, just that it was apparently at a nice house with a hot tub and pool. The pool won’t be used much unless they really have the temp cranked up. The hot tub scene could be interesting. She has promised to keep me updated with texts and pictures. I’ll try and update on here when I can.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:13 am

That sounds exciting. Can't wait for your next update. I think it's a very good sign, that Sarah considered you first, before going with Marco. Showing you, despite her lovers, you're No.1 in her life, of course beside your children.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:20 am

Should be an eventful night.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:07 am

Sarah was giddy all day thinking about Marco’s party. I was turned on, too, talking with her about sexy scenarios she might have. Marco texted me and said he wanted me to be home when he arrived to pick Sarah up. He said he’d have a surprise for me. I asked Sarah if she had any idea what he meant. She said, yes, she was pretty sure, but wanted to keep it a secret.

He arrived early afternoon. Sarah brought him into the living room and he gave me a handshake. I find it strangely erotic to shake hands with a man who has been fucking my wife and who knows I enjoy it. It’s even a bit stranger that he’s 10 years younger than me.

He handed me a paper bag and told me to open. Inside I found a cock cage and I knew where this was going. Sarah nodded, gave me a knowing smile and shrugged her shoulders. Marco told me to take my clothes off and to put it on in front of them.

I borrowed a cock cage at a party once and wore it for a few hours. It was sort of erotic, but I’ve never owned one or worn one for any length of time. I know there are several threads on this site from guys who have more experience than me in wearing cock restraints. I’ve read them so I had some idea what to expect. With some trial and error and help from Sarah, I got it on. Saying it was comfortable is an over statement, but I can say it wasn’t “uncomfortable.” I was embarrassed and turned on at the same time. My cock didn’t get hard until Sarah locked me and took the key. By that time, my erection was straining against the cage. Marco came over and inspected it, holding my cock and telling me I’d be in it all night, maybe longer. My plans of beating off while I got updates from Sarah during the evening were suddenly all changed. No masturbating for me.

He asked me if I wanted him to fuck Sarah tonight and I timidly said yes. He told me I had to say it like I meant it. I raised my voice and said, “yes, I want you to fuck Sarah.” He asked me if I wanted him to shoot a load of his cum down my wife’s throat and I responded loudly, “yes, please shoot a load of your cum down my wife’s throat.” I looked at Sarah and she was smiling and I could tell she was enjoying this. Some of you might think this “interrogation” was humiliating and demeaning. I didn’t see it that way. It’s a game, a power game. It was hot for me to play the sub role and be subservient to this guy who would have his cock in my wife’s pussy while my cock was shriveled and locked in a cage. This is the mental part of cuckolding that I love, love, love.

Then Sarah kissed me, hugged me, told me she loved me and said she’d “take care” of me when she got home. A few days ago, I was leading important business meetings in Singapore. Now, here I was, standing naked, except for my black socks, in the middle of our living room with my cock locked in a restraint. And what’s even weirder, I was feeling turned on and aroused! Ain’t life funny!

That was an hour ago. I’ve taken a pee and managed to do that without a mess. Sitting down is important. No updates from Sarah yet. I’ve been in a constant state of mental arousal since they left. I'm still naked in my black socks. I was disappointed at first when I realized I wouldn’t be playing with myself all evening. But, you know, this is kind of erotic and, so far, I’m enjoying it.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:45 pm

subguy80 wrote:Sarah was giddy all day thinking about Marco’s party. I was turned on, too, talking with her about sexy scenarios she might have.

So, how many guys do you think are going to fuck her tonight?
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:01 pm

I can only imagine how hot it must be to have that cage on and no way to even touch yourself. I think that it would be very erotic and emasculating to have her boyfriend do this to you. Sounds like you're enjoying it.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:11 pm

Wisher wrote:
subguy80 wrote:Sarah was giddy all day thinking about Marco’s party. I was turned on, too, talking with her about sexy scenarios she might have.

So, how many guys do you think are going to fuck her tonight?
Well, I hope she fucks several of them. She asked Marco if she should bring a bathing suit for the pool and/or hot tub and he said no one would be wearing one, so it sounds like there could be some fun. She texted me and said she and Marco went back to his place after they left our house and had sex before going to the party. From what she tells me, he can come several times, so he'll still be horned up for the party. Sarah told me she was really feeling slutty and I was encouraging her to be her slutty self!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:17 am

I like how Marco continues to keep you involved. I wonder how much influence Sarah had over his surprise for you yesterday.

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:30 am

What a life !

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:06 am

Likewise, for me Marco has a better understanding of yours and Sarah's hot buttons than Aaron did. Can't wait to hear how slutty Sarah was at the party. You've definitely found your cuck hub/slut wife groove!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:58 am

Perhaps Sarah initiated the cage idea with Marco? She knows your hot buttons better than anyone.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:16 am

D+D wrote:Perhaps Sarah initiated the cage idea with Marco? She knows your hot buttons better than anyone.
"Hotwifelover31"Likewise, for me Marco has a better understanding of yours and Sarah's hot buttons than Aaron did. Can't wait to hear how slutty Sarah was at the party. You've definitely found your cuck hub/slut wife groove![/color][/color][/color]

You both make good points. Yes, Sarah knows me better than anyone and she knows I would enjoy the cage. It's also cool and I'm a lucky cuck that Marco likes his role so much. From my experience (and please no offense intended to the bulls out there), it's unusual to find a younger guy who is such a good bull. Most are more like Joe. They like to fuck wives, but don't always have much interest in playing the role of bull. Being a good bull is hard work. In this case, I think Marco truly is turned on by the fact that he is fucking another man's wife. Sarah is a hot babe to him, sure, but even hotter because she is married and he is "taking" her with the full knowledge of her husband. He loves claiming her in front of me and using words to dominate me. And, he's smart enough to also know that I like it and he is fully aware of how to play me.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:37 am

I hope you didn't experience too much discomfort being caged overnight for the first time.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:31 am

CuckPride wrote:I hope you didn't experience too much discomfort being caged overnight for the first time.
Thanks. It was OK for one night. I would wake up whenever I had a hard on and that was sort was unpleasant. But, otherwise, it wasn't too bad. I wouldn't want to do it very long, however. I hope they don't want me to wear it for any extended period. Plus, I like jacking off too much.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:39 am

Marco brought Sarah home late this morning. We had a couple of hours before the kids returned, so we didn’t waste any time getting my cock cage unlocked and jumping into bed, where I got juicy details while we had sex.

She really had a good time. It turned out the party wasn’t a “sex party,” per se. However, there was a lot of flirting and people looking for connections. Sarah got into the pool after it got dark. She started a conversation with a single guy while Marco was off talking with some friends. They started kissing and groping. He fingered her and she jacked him off in the pool. It all happened pretty fast and she doesn’t remember his name, but says he was a good kisser.

Marco introduced Sarah to a couple, Kimberly and Andrew. Kimberly is Asian and Marco has apparently had the hots for her for a long time. Marco asked Sarah if it would be OK if he tried to make a move on Kimberly. As always, Sarah was game and told him to “go for it.” The four of them hung out for most of the party and things “progressed” to the point where Marco and Kimberly started kissing. Andrew seemed to be “on board” with where things were going and suggested they all go back to their place.

Andrew and Kimberly had apparently done a bit of swinging before, but Sarah felt Andrew seemed a bit tentative. Kimberly, on the other hand, was all over Marco. After drinks and more chat, they moved to a bedroom where each couple started having same room sex. Then, they switched partners and Marco fucked Kimberly while Andrew fucked Sarah on the same bed. Sarah said the sex with Andrew was OK, but the real sparks were between Marco and Kimberly. Andrew was fascinated and really turned on watching his wife and Marco. He later told Sarah he had never seen his wife fuck a black guy before and not another guy who was hung like Marco. He also said Kimberly wasn’t on birth control and he was concerned but fascinated that she was barebacking Marco.

After a while, Andrew took Sarah to the spare bedroom, leaving Marco and Kimberly in the other bedroom. They had sex and talked a lot. Sarah thinks he may be a cuckold in the making. She told him about our own situation and that seemed to really get him hot. Sarah said he had a loud and intense orgasm as she told him some sexy stories about us. They fell asleep in the spare bedroom and joined Marco and Kimberly in bed in the morning for one last round.

Before Sarah left, she suggested to Andrew that he and I might enjoy meeting and sharing our experiences. He liked that idea. I often think it would be nice to have another guy in a similar situation to confide in, so I hope that happens.

So, Sarah fucked two guys and jerked off a stranger. I had a hot evening by myself, my caged cock and hot thoughts. Plus, we now have a connection to a new couple that might lead to some interesting experiences.