Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Tue May 23, 2017 9:17 am

subguy80 wrote:I’m rushing off to work, but I want to post quickly. The weekend at Secrets Resort was apparently beyond amazing. As much as I love my kids, I couldn’t wait to get them in bed last night so I could get the details from Sarah.

When we got in bed, she asked me if I wanted her to remove the cock cage. I told her to leave it on for a while, only because of the suggestions some of you made. It was the right call. We kissed and removed each other’s clothes. She had me lay down on the bed on my back. She then climbed on top of me, moving up toward my face until her pussy was over my mouth. My hands were free to play with her breasts. As I tongued and explored her pussy, she began to re-tell the weekend. Sarah and I have a rule that if she has sex, she doesn’t take a shower afterward when she is coming home to me. Although it had been 5 or 6 hours since Aaron (I assumed) filled her up, she still smelled of sex and a sweetness that comes from a used pussy.

She gently swayed back and forth on my mouth. She asked me to guess how many cocks had been inside her. I knew it was at least Aaron and the guy in the video, so I guessed two. She smiled and shook her head no. She asked me if I thought they were all the same color and I was so turned on I just moaned. Then she kissed me deeply and said, “How many cocks do you think I had in my mouth?” She went on with these mental games until I couldn’t take any more and begged her to take the cage off. She said not until I gave her the right answers. We played like this for a long time and eventually I guessed right: four cocks in her pussy and three cocks in her mouth. She rewarded me by taking off the cage. When it came off, I had this incredible feeling, this "rush" of release and escape and my cock sprang to attention immediately. I flipped her on her back, entered her and we fucked like we’d never fucked before. One of you used the term “explosive sex” and that is exactly how it felt. Laying there, exhausted and in our after-sex glow, she gave me the weekend details. I can guarantee I’ll be going to check this place out.

How long did it take you to come once the cage was removed and you entered her pussy???????????????

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed May 24, 2017 2:19 am

Jerzeycuckhub wrote: How long did it take you to come once the cage was removed and you entered her pussy???????????????
Not long. I'm usually not a one minute type of guy, but I had to try and hold back this time. I maybe lasted three minutes. I was only concerned with pleasing my cock and didn't worry too much about cumming too quickly for Sarah since she had already cum while I was tonguing her pussy.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed May 24, 2017 2:40 am

BTW, I ordered a steel cock cage. After talking with Bill, listening to you guys and doing some internet research, I ordered a Jail Bird by Mature Metal. They are all custom made and the reviews are very positive. There were complaints about rusting on some of the cheaper versions from other manufacturers, but not this maker. Bill said he knows a few guys who wear them 24/7 and they are very satisfied with this model. I don't know if long term wear is in my future, but I think it will be more comfortable, breath more and be easier to wear in any event. Thanks to all of you who gave me tips.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed May 24, 2017 5:03 am

subguy80 wrote:
Jerzeycuckhub wrote: How long did it take you to come once the cage was removed and you entered her pussy???????????????
Not long. I'm usually not a one minute type of guy, but I had to try and hold back this time. I maybe lasted three minutes. I was only concerned with pleasing my cock and didn't worry too much about cumming too quickly for Sarah since she had already cum while I was tonguing her pussy.
I'm at the point of not worrying as much as I once did about satisfying my wife. I can't do what aher BBC friend can do for her anyway. So I don't put the added pressure on myself. She loves me and I love her, that's what is important, so I don't fret when I cum a little quicker than I used to do. The other guys work themselves to death almost trying to satisfy her sexually. I just make love to her however long it last.

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:55 am

Hi Subguy. I have a MM Jail Bird and the quality is great. I like the screw option rather than the lock. Less clunk and more streamlined.

If you did order the screw option, you can also ask for a couple options:

An extra hole for a plastic lock and or small lock
Have them countersink the screw too - it is a security issue

It is really well done and one of my favorites.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu May 25, 2017 1:19 am

So I take it that Sarah enjoyed your chastity experience? Just think how exciting it will be for both of you when she fondles your caged cock while sweetly telling you that you won't be free until after other men have used her pussy for their pleasure.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu May 25, 2017 2:29 am

corey22901 wrote:Hi Subguy. I have a MM Jail Bird and the quality is great. I like the screw option rather than the lock. Less clunk and more streamlined.

If you did order the screw option, you can also ask for a couple options:

An extra hole for a plastic lock and or small lock
Have them countersink the screw too - it is a security issue

It is really well done and one of my favorites.
Thank you. I did order the small lock but hadn't thought of having them countersink the screw. I will follow up with them. It takes a long time to make it, as you know. They said 6-8 weeks. Hopefully I'll get it a bit sooner. I didn't do the "rush" order since it was crazy money. But thanks!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu May 25, 2017 2:54 am

Open2it wrote:So I take it that Sarah enjoyed your chastity experience? Just think how exciting it will be for both of you when she fondles your caged cock while sweetly telling you that you won't be free until after other men have used her pussy for their pleasure.
We are both liking the chastity experience more. I will like it more if the new cage I ordered is more comfortable and breathes more. But I have to admit that I liked the feeling of being restrained for all the reasons those of us who wear cages talk about. When I am wearing a cage, I am always aware of my dick and think about it constantly. I find that I am in a constant state of arousal, regardless of whether I am hard or not (usually not when I'm in the cage). You would think it would be just the opposite, that with the cock now forced to be small and not available for sex, you would be less horny. But no. I become hornier.

For Sarah, she seems to enjoy calling the shots, playing the role of dominatrix at times and controlling the sex for us. She knows I love the mental part and she is good at "playing that up." Her only concern is that even though she gets great oral from me when I am caged, she needs to have a cock in her. As long as she is getting regular fucking from Aaron, she's OK with keeping me in restraint. But, when she's not getting enough, then she has told me she will let me out to satisfy her.

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Thu May 25, 2017 3:04 am

Having spoken with others who have a MM, most like the screw option. While the lock has a symbolic aspect to it, the screw is just as secure (if you get it counter sunk) and you will find that it is much more streamlined for clothing and bathing suits.

Good luck. MM is very busy - because more men are being locked than ever. Now both you and your wife know why!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu May 25, 2017 3:53 am

I'm thinking that there are many hot times ahead with your new toy. Sarah will find, if all I read is true, that although you are a near perfect cuckold now, you will be the perfect cuck, obedient and attentive. When Aaron is over to fuck your wife and no kids are around, stay naked and caged and at their disposal. I think that it will be fun. I've read that the cage you ordered is the best. It will be interesting.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu May 25, 2017 3:09 pm

subguy80 wrote:We are both liking the chastity experience more. I will like it more if the new cage I ordered is more comfortable and breathes more. But I have to admit that I liked the feeling of being restrained for all the reasons those of us who wear cages talk about. When I am wearing a cage, I am always aware of my dick and think about it constantly. I find that I am in a constant state of arousal, regardless of whether I am hard or not (usually not when I'm in the cage). You would think it would be just the opposite, that with the cock now forced to be small and not available for sex, you would be less horny. But no. I become hornier.

For Sarah, she seems to enjoy calling the shots, playing the role of dominatrix at times and controlling the sex for us. She knows I love the mental part and she is good at "playing that up." Her only concern is that even though she gets great oral from me when I am caged, she needs to have a cock in her. As long as she is getting regular fucking from Aaron, she's OK with keeping me in restraint. But, when she's not getting enough, then she has told me she will let me out to satisfy her.
I know it's counter-intuitive but that's the excitement of chastity play. You're always aware of your cock and horny. It's really great to be teased and edged never knowing if your wife will let you cum or if she'll decide to lock you back in the cage without relief - making you even horiner for her. :whip:

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Thu May 25, 2017 3:46 pm

Another big feature that is not discussed about being cucked and chastity - the letdown after you masterbate.

In the long run, it is better to not cum until the best time - so if she is gone and you have not masterbated, then when she returns, you are on a very high emotional and physical high. Some teasing by her, perhaps even denial. The result is a very powerful experience.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:34 am

corey22901 wrote:Another big feature that is not discussed about being cucked and chastity - the letdown after you masterbate.

In the long run, it is better to not cum until the best time - so if she is gone and you have not masterbated, then when she returns, you are on a very high emotional and physical high. Some teasing by her, perhaps even denial. The result is a very powerful experience.
Tell me more about this, please. What do you mean the letdown after you masturbate? Do you mean that after masturbating men are less horny because of the "release." And that it is hotter to keep the "release" prolonged and thereby heighten the sensation when you do finally cum?

By the way, I did change my order and get the version without the padlock. I think having a more streamlined cage with less bulk to show under clothes is a better option than the visual sight of seeing a padlock. Thanks for the tip on that.

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Fri May 26, 2017 5:19 am

Hi Subguy, love where you are now! This is kind of long and I C&P part of this since it explains this better than I can.

Why does chastity work?

As passion builds in chastity, the primitive brain is capable of putting a chokehold on the frontal lobe, eliminating reason and concern over consequence from your mind. The primitive brain doesn’t want any contemplative thoughts to get between it and its desired goal. Pain fibers become blunted. Inhibitions become suspended. Our desire cycles upward and drives us into the pursuit of satisfaction.

At its peak, we can easily confuse momentary desire with a durable intent.

A mixture of hormones and neurotransmitters combine to facilitate this pre-orgasmic state of being. Dopamine, norepinephrine and ultimately oxytocin – the feel-good hormone all merged together into a potent mix.

An average desire becomes a burning passion, a passing thought becomes an overwhelming objective, men and woman are brought together magnetically, at times almost against their will until the final orgasmic event breaks the spell and all of our hormones quickly change. The primitive brain goes into a cycle of recovery and restoration, thus releasing its chokehold on the frontal lobe.

Now comes that time of thoughtful reflection.

This is technically known as the refractory phase. For a period of time anywhere from half an hour, in some cases up to 24 hours, men are simply incapable of becoming sexually aroused, achieving an erection, or being in that emotional/hormonal high.

The pinch that was a turn-on now becomes painful. The touch that got the blood flowing now creates an uncomfortable tickle sensation. That hot lingerie that you couldn’t take your eyes off of now becomes laundry.

Your highly developed frontal lobe surveys the aftermath. In the setting of a committed and loving relationship, the afterglow of satisfaction embraces you. In some cases, the frontal lobe screams, “What have you done!” And a powerful regret may greet you in the morning.

This refractory phase explains why many men “want” to clean up their own creampie, but once they orgasm, the regret, loss of passion, and the lack of pre-orgasmic hormone injection translates to most not completing this task. But if you were caged and her lover cums, get out of the way! This also explains why a ruined orgasm does not affect the frontal lobe the same way as a full one.

For us in chastity, we stay in that pre-orgasmic high and when wives understand that even though we want to orgasm, it is in the best interest of the couple to delay and build that up. Chaste men are very compliant and eager in this condition.

So coming around to you - if Sarah is out with Aaron and you imagine what they are doing (yum) and you masterbate before she comes home, you both lose out. While you did "relieve" a short term need, you lose the sharing aspect with her. In chastity you are in a total hormonal high - and now it is all focused on her. She shares with you your release, and it is very powerful - like I said - EXPLOSIVE!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri May 26, 2017 6:33 am

subguy80 wrote:
This describes my wife to a T! She loves the control of keeping me locked and experiencing other men's cocks but from time to time she says she wants to feel me inside her. I told her that she has the key so that makes it her choice!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat May 27, 2017 2:40 am

For the past couple of months, Aaron has been remodeling a house that is less than a mile from us. He bought it on foreclosure and was going to flip it. He recently floated the idea to Sarah of keeping the house and moving into it, himself. From a logistical standpoint, there are lots of advantages. His place would be minutes away vs. the 7 or 8-mile drive to his current house.

Sarah and I went over to the new place last night after I got home and brought a bottle of wine. A couple of his workmen were just packing up and leaving the house. It brought back hot memories of last summer when one of Aaron’s young workers put the moves on Sarah and she ended up fucking this guy off and on for a while. That was incredible, even though this guy could be an a**hole. Still, Sarah liked the sex with him. But, these guys were all business and I don’t think Aaron would let that happen again, anyway, at least with guys who work for him.

The place is beautiful. He’s done a really nice job. We had the bottle of wine, hung out and were mellow. Aaron said maybe they should “christen” the new place. At first, I didn’t know what he meant, but then he brought out some cloth packing quilts and laid them on the kitchen counter and I got it. Sarah grinned and looked at me. I thought about staying and watching, but decided to leave them alone. Lately, especially when I am caged, I enjoy the mental turn-on of thinking and fantasizing about her almost as much as watching. I drove home, made dinner and he drove her back an hour later. And, of course, she was warm, horny and wet and we had our own fun together.

I’m leaving on Tuesday to go to Asia, again, for work. I like the idea of him being closer while I’m away, not just to take care of Sarah with good sex, but to watch out for her in general.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sat May 27, 2017 6:37 am

Closeness means that you could walk by and hear Aaron fucking your wife. It could also mean your boys seeing their mother walking out of the house with cum on her face.
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

ssidebear
Prepubescent

Unread post by ssidebear » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:53 am

Hope the trip is going well and your amazing wife is getting taken care of well. So I'll ask...are you going to share the details of her 4 cock adventure???? I've been dying to read!

ssidebear
Prepubescent

Unread post by ssidebear » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:53 am

Hope the trip is going well and your amazing wife is getting taken care of well. So I'll ask...are you going to share the details of her 4 cock adventure???? I've been dying to read!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:44 am

ssidebear wrote:Hope the trip is going well and your amazing wife is getting taken care of well. So I'll ask...are you going to share the details of her 4 cock adventure???? I've been dying to read!
My Asia trip was postponed. Just as well. It’s a long haul to get there and I’d rather be here right now.

Sarah only gave me limited details about her four-cock weekend in Kissimmee. One of the guys was staying at the apartment next to theirs. They met him just as they were checking into their room. His wife wasn’t arriving until the next day and Sarah said he came on to her hard. They saw him later down at the pool and talked, had drinks, and hung out naked in the water. Eventually, they all went back to Sarah and Aaron’s room and the two guys took turns with Sarah. Aaron took a short video of this guy with Sarah, which is the one they sent to me.

They met a couple they liked at the pool the next day. They made plans to go to the “Club” on Saturday night, which is a big sex club that is part of the resort. You have to pay an additional membership to attend and they have lots of play spaces and theme nights. It sounds pretty amazing. They ended up in a four-way with this couple in one of the semi-private rooms. Others would come and watch and join in. This husband and the boyfriend of another couple who joined the action for a short time were the third and fourth. She said the sex in the orgy space was fun to experience, but she prefers a more hotwife experience over swinging. She said the sex with Aaron and the first guy they invited back to their room was the hottest sex of the weekend for her.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:30 am

Has Sarah and Aaron been active this week? Are you caged? What are the plans for the weekend?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:50 am

corey22901 wrote:Hi Subguy, love where you are now! This is kind of long and I C&P part of this since it explains this better than I can.

Why does chastity work?

As passion builds in chastity, the primitive brain is capable of putting a chokehold on the frontal lobe, eliminating reason and concern over consequence from your mind. The primitive brain doesn’t want any contemplative thoughts to get between it and its desired goal. Pain fibers become blunted. Inhibitions become suspended. Our desire cycles upward and drives us into the pursuit of satisfaction.

At its peak, we can easily confuse momentary desire with a durable intent.

A mixture of hormones and neurotransmitters combine to facilitate this pre-orgasmic state of being. Dopamine, norepinephrine and ultimately oxytocin – the feel-good hormone all merged together into a potent mix.

An average desire becomes a burning passion, a passing thought becomes an overwhelming objective, men and woman are brought together magnetically, at times almost against their will until the final orgasmic event breaks the spell and all of our hormones quickly change. The primitive brain goes into a cycle of recovery and restoration, thus releasing its chokehold on the frontal lobe.

Now comes that time of thoughtful reflection.

This is technically known as the refractory phase. For a period of time anywhere from half an hour, in some cases up to 24 hours, men are simply incapable of becoming sexually aroused, achieving an erection, or being in that emotional/hormonal high.

The pinch that was a turn-on now becomes painful. The touch that got the blood flowing now creates an uncomfortable tickle sensation. That hot lingerie that you couldn’t take your eyes off of now becomes laundry.

Your highly developed frontal lobe surveys the aftermath. In the setting of a committed and loving relationship, the afterglow of satisfaction embraces you. In some cases, the frontal lobe screams, “What have you done!” And a powerful regret may greet you in the morning.

This refractory phase explains why many men “want” to clean up their own creampie, but once they orgasm, the regret, loss of passion, and the lack of pre-orgasmic hormone injection translates to most not completing this task. But if you were caged and her lover cums, get out of the way! This also explains why a ruined orgasm does not affect the frontal lobe the same way as a full one.

For us in chastity, we stay in that pre-orgasmic high and when wives understand that even though we want to orgasm, it is in the best interest of the couple to delay and build that up. Chaste men are very compliant and eager in this condition.

So coming around to you - if Sarah is out with Aaron and you imagine what they are doing (yum) and you masterbate before she comes home, you both lose out. While you did "relieve" a short term need, you lose the sharing aspect with her. In chastity you are in a total hormonal high - and now it is all focused on her. She shares with you your release, and it is very powerful - like I said - EXPLOSIVE!
EXCELLENT EXPLANATION !! And sensuous teasing before freedom will increase the "explosion". It is so HOT to watch the intense internal reaction come out in a cuckold.. The uncontrollable involuntary release.. and then the feeling of "let down" as described above.. Then the cage is put back on. It shows the cuckold his position in the relationship and he so looks forward to that last click as the cage is locked. All to just be repeated over and over. I have talked to some that have begged for release and others that have begged not to be released !!

I also agree with a posting above that said the cage should be a 1/4" (at least) shorter that his little dicky so that he feels the pressure against his dicky at all times and knows that he cannot grow while the cage is on. It gives him a constant psychological understanding of his position as well as a physical understanding. In training his dicky to remain soft and submissive in the cage there are accessories with certain cages that have bumps or even spikes that remind him if he starts growing in the cage. Some of the most intense are cages such as the Kali's Teeth Bracelet that may not be practical for long term but are definately good for training a stubborn cuckold.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:21 pm

D+D wrote:Has Sarah and Aaron been active this week? Are you caged? What are the plans for the weekend?
I am back in chastity. The new jailbird Mature Metal I ordered won’t arrive for several weeks, so I’m still using the CB 6000 plastic. Sarah put it on last night after we had sex. As a lot of you know, I’m fairly new to chastity. I feel like my dick is the center of Sarah’s attention right now. She has always loved playing with my dick. I think she always felt an ownership over my cock and took control of it, whether it was sucking it or stroking it or riding it. I thought being in chastity would make my dick diminished and somehow less significant. It’s just the opposite. She controls my dick even more now. She puts it in a cage and she “owns” it completely. She controls when I will be free, when I will be hard and when I can cum. My dick is now more the center of her attention than it has ever been.

But she also has Aaron’s cock to own and enjoy. He came over tonight after my folks picked up the boys and the three of us grilled some chicken, had some nice wine and hung out. As we usually do, we were nude. I was caged. My cock was small and restrained. Aaron’s cock was the opposite, big and flaccid and Sarah couldn’t keep her hands off it. Watching her grab his cock, stroke it and play with it as we were talking and getting dinner ready was incredibly sexy. Sarah had two cocks to control. She had her lover’s big impressive cock that she could get hard, get soft again, suck and tease. And, she had her husband’s restrained cock she could pull, tease and torment. I was turned on and would start to get hard, but the cage would tell my dick that it wasn’t going to happen. Sarah and Aaron left a while ago to spend the evening at his house. I have to admit that the torment of having my cock outside of my control is incredibly, incredibly hot. I can’t just jack off and sleep. I am hot and bothered and wondering what Sarah is doing with his cock right now.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:27 pm

bradisalpha wrote: EXCELLENT EXPLANATION !! And sensuous teasing before freedom will increase the "explosion". It is so HOT to watch the intense internal reaction come out in a cuckold.. The uncontrollable involuntary release.. and then the feeling of "let down" as described above.. Then the cage is put back on. It shows the cuckold his position in the relationship and he so looks forward to that last click as the cage is locked. All to just be repeated over and over. I have talked to some that have begged for release and others that have begged not to be released !!

I also agree with a posting above that said the cage should be a 1/4" (at least) shorter that his little dicky so that he feels the pressure against his dicky at all times and knows that he cannot grow while the cage is on. It gives him a constant psychological understanding of his position as well as a physical understanding. In training his dicky to remain soft and submissive in the cage there are accessories with certain cages that have bumps or even spikes that remind him if he starts growing in the cage. Some of the most intense are cages such as the Kali's Teeth Bracelet that may not be practical for long term but are definately good for training a stubborn cuckold.

Brad
I did order the cage that is 1/4 shorter than my dick. We looked at some options that had a urethral insert, also. Those sounded very interesting.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:24 am

subguy80 wrote:I am back in chastity. The new jailbird Mature Metal I ordered won’t arrive for several weeks, so I’m still using the CB 6000 plastic. Sarah put it on last night after we had sex. As a lot of you know, I’m fairly new to chastity. I feel like my dick is the center of Sarah’s attention right now. She has always loved playing with my dick. I think she always felt an ownership over my cock and took control of it, whether it was sucking it or stroking it or riding it. I thought being in chastity would make my dick diminished and somehow less significant. It’s just the opposite. She controls my dick even more now. She puts it in a cage and she “owns” it completely. She controls when I will be free, when I will be hard and when I can cum. My dick is now more the center of her attention than it has ever been.

But she also has Aaron’s cock to own and enjoy. He came over tonight after my folks picked up the boys and the three of us grilled some chicken, had some nice wine and hung out. As we usually do, we were nude. I was caged. My cock was small and restrained. Aaron’s cock was the opposite, big and flaccid and Sarah couldn’t keep her hands off it. Watching her grab his cock, stroke it and play with it as we were talking and getting dinner ready was incredibly sexy. Sarah had two cocks to control. She had her lover’s big impressive cock that she could get hard, get soft again, suck and tease. And, she had her husband’s restrained cock she could pull, tease and torment. I was turned on and would start to get hard, but the cage would tell my dick that it wasn’t going to happen. Sarah and Aaron left a while ago to spend the evening at his house. I have to admit that the torment of having my cock outside of my control is incredibly, incredibly hot. I can’t just jack off and sleep. I am hot and bothered and wondering what Sarah is doing with his cock right now.
It sounds like Sarah really gets the essence of chastity play! Imagine how hot it will be when she masters the art of edging you multiple times before locking you back in chastity while telling you that you'll get your release after she's spent another night in Aaron's bed. You'll do everything in your power to make it happen sooner rather than later. :whip: :whip: