Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:09 am

D+D wrote:I'm glad that you don't jog, therefore you have time writing here.lol You didn't fuck her or eat his creampie. What did you do to be a part of the threeway.
Oh, lots of things. She blew me while I was lying down on my back and she was on her hands and knees, with him fucking her from behind. We kissed a lot while she was on her back and he was between her legs. I played with her tits and she stroked my cock while she opened her legs for him. I spent a lot of time underneath her, 69 position, licking her clit while she sucked me and he fucked her standing next to the bed. That is probably my favorite view!! I lay next to them and jacked watching them. I also filmed some of their action. Before we went to sleep for the evening, the three of us took a shower together and Aaron and I soaped her up and “washed her.” She played with both of our cocks. He got hard again. I couldn't, but it didn't matter, I was mellow and "spent" in a good way.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:21 am

Sounds like fun. The 69 position did give you a nice view and the close proximity to her cunt and his cock could have certainly been an opportunity to feast on either. Where do you stand on that? I'm sure that it's crossed your mind?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:22 pm

D+D wrote:Sounds like fun. The 69 position did give you a nice view and the close proximity to her cunt and his cock could have certainly been an opportunity to feast on either. Where do you stand on that? I'm sure that it's crossed your mind?
Well, yes. When you are down there enjoying the wife's clit while she is being fucked, it's impossible to avoid licking the cock that's fucking her. It just becomes part of the activity. He has told me he likes the feeling, so he has come to expect it when we do this.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:19 am

OK, so I just need to vent a bit this morning before heading off to work. Part of the "downside" of having Aaron over to have sex with Sarah is finding his hair in the shower and in my bathroom sink. He's a hairy guy and it's not his fault, but still. I guess there is no avoiding it. He also left me with another surprise. When I asked Sarah yesterday if she wanted me to strip our bed and wash their sheets, she told me Aaron wanted "his" sheets left on the bed until we had slept in them. There were love stains, mostly on my side, of course. I could also smell him on my pillow. He has done that a few times in the past and I didn't mind it so much, but the hair thing is bothering me more than it should.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:43 am

subguy80 wrote:but the hair thing is bothering me more than it should.
Maybe its his over all masculinity.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:43 am

The hair would definitely bother me as well. I don't think you're overreacting.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:46 am

That's why you're SUBguy.
:)

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:17 am

Sarah had a night class last night and she stopped by Aaron's place on her way home. When she got back, I was horny, she had that "fresh from sex look" and we went straight to bed. We did our usual routine. I always want to hear the details as I finger and lick her pussy. She's very good at story-telling for me and I love that part of our play. They bareback and she was very moist. We fucked and I got sloppy seconds.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:32 am

subguy80 wrote:Sarah had a night class last night and she stopped by Aaron's place on her way home. When she got back, I was horny, she had that "fresh from sex look" and we went straight to bed. We did our usual routine. I always want to hear the details as I finger and lick her pussy. She's very good at story-telling for me and I love that part of our play. They bareback and she was very moist. We fucked and I got sloppy seconds.
You're living a cuckold's dream my friend.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:44 am

D+D wrote:You're living a cuckold's dream my friend.
I agree. Love the new avatar by the way.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:05 am

Sarah and I will be taking a little break from each other this weekend. Aaron wants Sarah to drive with him to the other side of the State while he visits a buddy. They’ll spend the night with him. I encouraged her to go. She’ll enjoy it. Plus, the two of them still have a lot to discuss. She’s spent weekends with Aaron before, of course, so this is not new in that respect. However, she hasn’t met his friends and been introduced as his “girlfriend,” or whatever they will call themselves. Aaron has not told his friend anything about Sarah, other than that he’s bringing someone. I told Sarah it’s up to her how they want to handle it, but I encouraged her to be open about her relationship with Aaron. She wants to leave her wedding ring on, so that will raise questions. Sarah and I are very private and guarded with our personal lives and we would normally never give any details to people we don’t completely trust. But, this guy lives several hours away and we can’t imagine ever running into him. Plus, now that Aaron is back in our lives in a big way, I think all of us are OK with being more open to certain people. For me, I have to admit the idea of Aaron telling his friend he is cuckolding his girlfriend’s husband is very hot to fantasize about.

Bill is having one of his fetish parties tonight and I may go alone. We’ll see how I feel later this afternoon. It will be sort of strange to go without Sarah, but she thinks I should go. I might.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:31 am

subguy80 wrote: I told Sarah it’s up to her how they want to handle it, but I encouraged her to be open about her relationship with Aaron. She wants to leave her wedding ring on, so that will raise questions.
Its great that you are encouraging and supporting Sarah in her relationship Aaron, she will enjoy herself.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:29 am

Go to Bill's fetish party, it may help to take your mind off of things.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:56 am

Jerzeycuckhub wrote:Go to Bill's fetish party, it may help to take your mind off of things.
I think I’ll go. I just got back from the gym and had a nice, long workout. A good tension reliever. They should have arrived already and I’d love to get a text.

It was sweet, just before Aaron arrived to pick her up this morning, she asked me if I was sure about her going and that she’d be happy to cancel and stay with me. My sweet Sarah. I said nothing would make me happier than for her to have a good time and for the two of them to fuck each other crazy.

Part of me wants to just grill a big steak, watch Netflix and drink this evening. But, I know I’ll spend most of my time being curious about what they’re doing, being horny and beating off. Not that there is anything wrong with an evening like that, but the “dynamic” of going to Bill’s, by myself, might be interesting. Also, a bit of a diversion, as you say, Jerseycuckhub.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:00 am

Sub, have you had any biserial encounters lately, sucked any clocks or had your ass hole fucked or been pissed Upon?

If not, do you have such a longing?
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:41 am

DavidTriState wrote:Sub, have you had any biserial encounters lately, sucked any clocks or had your ass hole fucked or been pissed Upon?

If not, do you have such a longing?
I guess last weekend qualifies. Sarah and I were 69ing while Aaron fucked her standing up next to the bed. As I licked and tongued her clit and pussy, Aaron’s cock was pounding her and my tongue touched his cock quite a bit. So, yes, although touching his cock was not the primary activity, it was a “by-product” of the action. Other than that, there has been nothing recently.

I consider myself straight, but I gave up labels a long time ago. I enjoy being a sub and that sometimes involves interaction with a bull. Does that make me bi? I don’t know and I don’t worry about it. Sex is fun and Sarah and I both try to be open to new experiences and sensations.

I had a gay acquaintance in college, a long time ago, and I knew he really wanted me to fuck him. One night I did, and to tell you the truth, it was hot to fuck a tight hole and I didn’t really think much that it was a guy. In our swinging days, there was a bi guy and his wife in the group. I also fucked him a couple of times. And, if you have followed my thread, you know I have also had my ass fucked a time or two. Sarah has used a dildo on me and she recently inserted her finger into my ass and massaged my prostate. I loved it.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:37 am

I do recall, as I was the one who suggested that you 'seduce' the man bi requiring him to put his cock into your hole beifore allowing him to fuck Sarah!

Never knew that you fucked a guy before...
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:20 pm

Sarah is staying another night with Aaron and Zach, his friend. She doesn’t have to teach tomorrow and Aaron apparently can also take another day off. She says she’s having fun and the three of them are really getting along well. She told me things were “interesting” with everything being out in the open with her relationship with Aaron. She said she’d give more details when she got home.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:22 pm

DavidTriState wrote:I do recall, as I was the one who suggested that you 'seduce' the man bi requiring him to put his cock into your hole beifore allowing him to fuck Sarah!

Never knew that you fucked a guy before...
Aaaah, so that was your idea. Yes, now I remember. So do you have any other good ideas for me?

Yeah, I have fucked a guy. I was not always a sub. I used to play more roles in the past.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:41 pm

Well subguy, I guess you know what myself and probably most others are thinking. Is Sarah getting fucked by both guys? If yes, how? Possibly dp'd? At least her asshole taken by now? Pretty much remained naked all weekend for her guys? Sorry, I always let my perverted mind run away with me like that, but hey, I bet similar thoughts have crossed your mind, maybe?

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:39 am

Well, that's for sure some intriguing development. But first and foremost I want emphasize that it was a very loving and important gesture from Sarah, before Aaron picked her up, that she told you she would also be happy to stay with you and cancel her trip. I find this really heartwarming.
I guess, it's important, every once in a while, to get the reassurance from your wife, that you're will always remain her No.1 man. Of course that's important for every husband. :)
I hope when Sarah returned from her trip she "showered" you with affection and love?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:25 am

Serrand wrote:Well, that's for sure some intriguing development. But first and foremost I want emphasize that it was a very loving and important gesture from Sarah, before Aaron picked her up, that she told you she would also be happy to stay with you and cancel her trip. I find this really heartwarming.
I guess, it's important, every once in a while, to get the reassurance from your wife, that you're will always remain her No.1 man. Of course that's important for every husband. :)
I hope when Sarah returned from her trip she "showered" you with affection and love?
I agree completely. These two are a perfect cuckold couple. Sarah gives subguy what he longs for while enjoying every minute herself, but she does it in a loving and respectful manner.

All4Jenna
Experienced

Unread post by All4Jenna » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:22 am

Wow...what an awesome thread and story. You guys sound perfect together.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:43 pm

I'm looking forward to hearing some details of Sarah's time with Aaron and Zach. The extra guy (and the extra night) must have had your imagination running wild with images of your lovely Sarah, sweaty, cum-filled and satisfied again and again.

Sorry if I'm reiterating D+D's perverted mental images.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:46 am

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I’m taking today off from work so I can take some time to post. I’ll start with the part everyone wants to know. The sex! Sarah said that being “open” with her relationship with Aaron in front of Zach seemed to make the sex even better. Zach was not shocked when Aaron told him Sarah had a cuckold husband and he was Sarah’s lover. They explained how it “worked” and Sarah said Zach asked a lot of questions and seemed really intrigued it could work so well for us.

Aaron was actually the one who brought up the idea of a possible 3-way to Sarah on Sunday afternoon. Sarah said she found Zach very sexy but didn’t flirt or push the idea of sex with him out of deference to Aaron. But, apparently, Aaron found the idea of sharing his girlfriend with his best friend very hot and Sarah didn’t need any convincing. Aaron told her it would turn him on to watch Sarah “put the moves” on Zach and see what happened. So, she did, and she said Aaron seemed to enjoy the show. They all ended up having sex on the living room floor in every possible position. Sarah described it as “aggressive sex in a good way” and she sensed a bit of competition between the two guys to see which one could please her the most. She loved it. I wish I could have watched it all. I made her “replay” every detail when she got back on Monday.

Last weekend was a big weekend for us in several ways. This was the first time Sarah and Aaron were open about their relationship in front of other people. Even though Zach was the only one to really know, Sarah said it felt good to hold hands and kiss Aaron in public. Of course, that would be more difficult to do back where we live, but all three of us will be thinking over how we can “discreetly” be more open. For me, I have to admit the idea of Sarah and Aaron being passionate in public, especially when I imagine that I might be present or watching from a distance, is a huge turn-on.

Second, I was impressed that Aaron was comfortable sharing Sarah with Zach. The three of us agreed we want Sarah to take advantage of opportunities that arise and to be sexual with others in a way that is safe and yet still keeps our three-some as the primary focus. It’s not always easy to do, but the fact he was open including Zach tells me he is looking for ways to make this happen.