Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mickle
Experienced

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by mickle » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:36 am

Supa Scoopa wrote:This is a great thread, and you are in the ideal scenario. She's not getting too close to one person, and is just spreading her legs for anyone who takes her fancy. What more could you want? A newly sexually charged wife, who's getting pumped regularly and often. Hopefully there will be many more men inside her in the weeks to come :)
Brilliant comment and so true :up: :up:

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:16 am

mickle wrote:
Supa Scoopa wrote:This is a great thread, and you are in the ideal scenario. She's not getting too close to one person, and is just spreading her legs for anyone who takes her fancy. What more could you want? A newly sexually charged wife, who's getting pumped regularly and often. Hopefully there will be many more men inside her in the weeks to come :)
Brilliant comment and so true :up: :up:
Yes! I feel like I am in a good spot. My wife is sexually charged, as you say, and I know she is feeling really sexy and good about herself. And when she feels that way, I am happy. And I am happy when she gets a lot of action.

I don't know much more about the woman Charlie is fucking when he does her pool. Marco told Sarah that Charlie gets quite a bit of action from stay at home wives who want some more sex than they are getting from their husbands. Apparently at least one woman's husband knows what his wife is doing and lets her play. So Charlie has had some experience as a bull. Having this woman there makes me somewhat more comfortable about going because I sort of feel that we have something in common (and her husband). She'll probably be one of the more interesting ones there and I'm guessing she won't judge me.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:30 am

Sarah called me and the hot wife Charlie has invited is named Jennifer and she has confirmed she will be coming tomorrow. Marco told Sarah a bit more about her. Apparently the first day Charlie showed up to clean her pool, she was lying by the pool topless. She walked right up to him and gave him a big welcome hug, still topless. He started to clean the pool but she went right back to her chaise lounge and kept sunning herself, face up. I guess it didn't take long before things progressed.

Jametre Wood
Virgin

Unread post by Jametre Wood » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:18 pm

Hey Sub,

Something I neglected to ask but that’s important to know is: Did you eat out Sarah’s pussy after you came in her? From what your wrote, it seems that you didn’t. So Sarah took your load back to Aaron, where he maybe ate her out or fucked her juicy cunt, because you wrote, “Sarah and Aaron may be having sex now.” No certainty. So much ambiguity about this event, which at first read seems to be about Sarah feeling and acting on her power, but might not be because we don’t have all the details. Perhaps she didn’t take initiative at first. Leaving Aaron in the bedroom and coming to you in the guest room might not have been her idea. Perhaps Aaron told her to go to you, so you could clean her out. Or did she do it without specific instruction? Is it something she did simply as routine? But for Sarah to ride your dick, that must be her initiative. And taking your load back to Aaron that’s potentially very confrontational. Unless fucking you and keeping your load are something Aaron put Sarah up to. If it was Sarah’s initiative, could she have withheld letting Aaron know what she had done? Did she want to savor your load in herself? Surely, Aaron wanted more sex before his return to his job. Could Sarah have kept him satisfied with a blowjob? Did he fuck her ass instead of her pussy? Could Aaron have instigated all this as a way of showing her that he was lessening his role in her life? Maybe he didn’t even want more sex when she was back in the big bed. He shut her out.

Yes, Joe came along at an opportune time, but Aaron put some screws on him before yielding Sarah to him. And despite however much Sarah feels dreamy about Marco, her first sexual encounter was something Joe set the possibility of and the time and place for, so too, perhaps, was their hallway encounter.

Go to the Saturday get-together, Sub. You need to meet Marco. You need to size-up the men who are likely to be the participants in Sarah’s gangbang. You need to be able to offer your opinions about them if and when Sarah asks. You need to talk with the wife who cucked her husband by fucking the poolboy every week for two years without the husband's knowing. You glean some insights into how you can prevent Sarah's doing that to you, if preventing anonymous cucking is what you want. You need to meet the girlfriends and exes, and see how Sarah compares and contrasts. Sarah will have plenty of feelings about them, you will be better able to talk with her. As for the pissing incident, man-up to it, but leave it in the past. Sure, the other guys have talked about it, but you look like more of a wimp if you avoid them than if you -- metaphorically -- piss on them by standing your ground, by showing up and meeting them on equal social occasion terms. Finally, you might enjoy watching the sex, if there is any, at the get-together. You might get to watch Sarah and Marco. You might even get some opportunities yourself. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Good luck, Sub.

------------------
I started a thread. It’s Travis gets caged and … . Please check it out and post comments and suggestions.
Jametre, Bull Stud in Service

No human being - woman or man - should be regarded as a conquest or an amusement with a will subservient to someone else's.

Jametre Wood
Virgin

Unread post by Jametre Wood » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:20 pm

subguy80 wrote:Sarah called me and the hot wife Charlie has invited is named Jennifer and she has confirmed she will be coming tomorrow. Marco told Sarah a bit more about her. Apparently the first day Charlie showed up to clean her pool, she was lying by the pool topless. She walked right up to him and gave him a big welcome hug, still topless. He started to clean the pool but she went right back to her chaise lounge and kept sunning herself, face up. I guess it didn't take long before things progressed.
"clean her pool" ... LMFAO ... nice polite language for eat her pussy
Jametre, Bull Stud in Service

No human being - woman or man - should be regarded as a conquest or an amusement with a will subservient to someone else's.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:04 am

subguy80 wrote: Apparently the first day Charlie showed up to clean her pool, she was lying by the pool topless. She walked right up to him and gave him a big welcome hug, still topless.
Pool guys have an array of techniques to clear blockages and to keep it purring :lol: :lol:

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:38 am

Jametre Wood wrote:Hey Sub,

Something I neglected to ask but that’s important to know is: Did you eat out Sarah’s pussy after you came in her? From what your wrote, it seems that you didn’t. So Sarah took your load back to Aaron, where he maybe ate her out or fucked her juicy cunt, because you wrote, “Sarah and Aaron may be having sex now.”
Go to the Saturday get-together, Sub. You need to meet Marco. You need to size-up the men who are likely to be the participants in Sarah’s gangbang. You need to be able to offer your opinions about them if and when Sarah asks. You need to talk with the wife who cucked her husband by fucking the poolboy every week for two years without the husband's knowing. You glean some insights into how you can prevent Sarah's doing that to you, if preventing anonymous cucking is what you want. You need to meet the girlfriends and exes, and see how Sarah compares and contrasts. Sarah will have plenty of feelings about them, you will be better able to talk with her. As for the pissing incident, man-up to it, but leave it in the past. Sure, the other guys have talked about it, but you look like more of a wimp if you avoid them than if you -- metaphorically -- piss on them by standing your ground, by showing up and meeting them on equal social occasion terms. Finally, you might enjoy watching the sex, if there is any, at the get-together. You might get to watch Sarah and Marco. You might even get some opportunities yourself. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Good luck, Sub.
Thank you and, again, excellent insights. I did not eat my load out of Sarah that time. I think most of what happened was Sarah's call. With Aaron having sex with this woman at work in Orlando and with Sarah having bareback sex with Joe and Marco, Aaron's rule was no longer in place. For the past six months only his penis had been inside her. Now everything has changed. Sarah knows I love sex with her and I think it was her decision to start having penetrative sex with me again. He did fuck her again that morning before he left. Sarah said he was especially horny and more aggressive. I think he wanted to "reclaim" her with his big cock.

I have decided to go today for exactly all the reasons you state. I have never met Marco and want to see him and hopefully see him having sex with Sarah. I need to size-up the other players, as you say, including Charlie's fwb. She could be really interesting. And I think it does take more courage to go and be present and take what they give me, than to sit home and wonder what is happening. Other than Aaron, I don't often get a chance to see Sarah interact with her men. This will be a huge turn on to watch my wife flirt and be her sexy self in front of me, with others. She told me if I am too uncomfortable, I can drive home and Marco can bring her back. So, I guess I can always leave if things turn too weird.

I'm nervous but also really horny. Sarah and I haven't been sexual with each other for the past couple of days as a "build-up" to today. My parents pick up the kids later this morning so Sarah and I will have all day to talk and fantasize about the BBQ. It starts around 4:00 ish. I promise to give an update later tonight or tomorrow. Wish me luck.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:08 am

Happy Cuck Day, subguy. Hope you and Sarah have a great time at the BBQ and naughty tales to share tomorrow. Kudos to you and Aaron for allowing and enjoying Sarah to embrace her inner sensual slut...nothing more erotic and intoxicating in my book.

Supa Scoopa
Experienced

Unread post by Supa Scoopa » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:59 am

I love this bit, "She told me if I am too uncomfortable, I can drive home and Marco can bring her back."

She obviously loves you and doesn't want you to be uncomfortable, but she's not going to leave with you. She needs Marco to fuck her first. She is so consumed with getting fucked by other men that it probably didn't even enter her mind. Wouldnt actually be surprised if all she thinks about these days is how she can get more men, and more cock inside her.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:10 am

Supa Scoopa wrote:I love this bit, "She told me if I am too uncomfortable, I can drive home and Marco can bring her back."

She obviously loves you and doesn't want you to be uncomfortable, but she's not going to leave with you. She needs Marco to fuck her first. She is so consumed with getting fucked by other men that it probably didn't even enter her mind. Wouldnt actually be surprised if all she thinks about these days is how she can get more men, and more cock inside her.
Oh yes, she is in sexual overdrive. She is determined to get Marco's cock in her. I hope there will be more. I just hope I get to see and be present for at least some of it.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:45 am

What about your sex drive?

Are you going to seek out dick to suck and clean?
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:55 am

Supa Scoopa wrote: She needs Marco to fuck her first. She is so consumed with getting fucked by other men that it probably didn't even enter her mind. Wouldnt actually be surprised if all she thinks about these days is how she can get more men, and more cock inside her.
Great minds think alike :mrgreen:

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:01 am

Good luck to you. :)

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:02 am

Glad you're going and will be looking forward to updates. Hottest thing going.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:16 am

subguy I think you've made the right decision to attend the party for several reasons. 1) first and foremost you get to check Marco out and the other guys(and girls?) who will be possibly fucking your wife. 2) by attending you are signaling to the others in the group that you are not an absentee husband. While your wife is definitely driving the bus in this situation, by your very presence at the party you are showing you care about your wife and who she hangs with. 3) as you've already stated, you might be able to broaden your circle of friends and contacts in the lifestyle. I can't remember if you've talked about your chances to fuck other women, but if you do, you have the opportunity to make a few 'new friends'. 4) who knows, if there's enough booze and sexual energy going on there could be a full blown group sex orgy involving multiple women and men, possibly even including you, if you wanted to participate, 5) by showing up you get to establish who you are to these guys. True, Joe has probably told them he ass fucked you, and that you've blown him. That doesn't make you less of a man, less manly, less macho, nor less of a husband to your wife. But depending on how you decide to present yourself, you could come off as the cool swinger husband who occasionally swings both ways, is totally comfortable in social situations like this, likes to party, is deeply in love with his wife, is a big part of his wife's sex life, cares for his wife deeply and who she hangs out with and how she is treated, think kind of an Austin Powers mentality. Or you could come off as the weak husband who is just an ass fucking, cock sucking wimp who is a doormat for those his wife sleeps with.
I hope you have fun today and return to regal us with amazingly dirty tales of your party experiences today.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:18 am

Sounds like an orgy shaping up, whether you get to join in or just watch.

Has she ever done a woman? That may be one reason the others are there ... to get her started.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:21 am

Enjoy the BBQ, hope the roast goes well :whip: :lol:

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:25 am

mickle,
would that be the spit roast??

hotstudkrish
Virgin

Unread post by hotstudkrish » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:15 pm

All the best subguy.. I hope you have great time watching Sarah pounded by Marco and you licking her wet pussy simultaneously. If I want to humiliate more, I would ask Joe to stick his dick in your ass.. ;)

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:46 pm

mundyman wrote:mickle,
would that be the spit roast??
:lol: :lol: :lol:

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:09 pm

Hey subguy, what if the gangbang wasn't just for your wife but you also were the recipient in this gangbang. In other words the guys would be banging you and the wife??

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:45 pm

What if he ends up tied to a chair in one room while he watches the others go in and out of another room with her?
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:18 pm

Wisher wrote:What if he ends up tied to a chair in one room while he watches the others go in and out of another room with her?
Sounds pretty damn exciting to me!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:29 pm

Wow. I don’t know where to begin. Sorry, guys, this is long but I don’t know what to leave out.

First, the players: You all know Joe, Marco and Charlie. Then there was Jennifer, Charlie’s FWB and Joe’s ex-girlfriend, Michelle, who brought a friend, Donna. Both were early 20s, stupid and shallow, but nice bodies and ready to party. A husband and wife who live in the neighborhood, Connie and Drew, also were there. Connie and Drew have an open relationship and I think there has been some sex play before with Joe. Toward the end of the evening a guy named Lenny stopped by.

The first guy I saw when we entered the house was a black guy. Sarah said to me, “Honey, I’d like you to meet Marco.” Sarah had said Marco was darker than Joe, but never said he was a black guy. She looked at me and gave me an evil grin and I realized she had wanted to give me a surprise. I am not one of those cucks who thinks the ultimate is to have my wife fuck a black man. I have seen Sarah with black men before when we were swinging and it’s fun to watch and a gigantic turn-on, but finding a black lover, per se, has never been a goal of ours. Having said that, was it hot to think of my wife with this handsome black man? Hell yes!

Sarah was glowing. I said I’d go find us some drinks so the two of them could have some time alone.

I got some beers in the back yard and noticed Joe talking to a young woman with big tits (Michelle). A nice looking blond woman was seated next to a very tan guy and I assumed they were Charlie and Jennifer. They waved and I waved back, feeling more comfortable now. I returned to the kitchen and Sarah, Marco and I chatted for a while. He didn’t hesitate putting his hands on her ass and being openly flirtatious. Connie and Drew arrived and we all went outside.

Over the next hour or so everyone loosened up and the action began to start. Marco kissed Sarah in front of me and no one payed any attention since they were occupied with their own fun. Marco and Sarah stood up and he told me he was taking Sarah to his room to fuck her. If they weren’t back in an hour, I should come to the first bedroom in the hallway and come into the room and sit quietly. I just smiled and nodded and told them to have fun.

Joe saw them leave together and came up to me and smirked, “I see Marco is going to fuck your wife. She does like us guys with bigger dicks, doesn’t she?” I didn’t care what he said and just smiled back.

I hung out with Charlie and Jennifer after they came back to the party. I think they had been banging in his bedroom. Actually I found the two of them quite interesting and enjoyed talking with them, although it was almost impossible to concentrate knowing that my wife and Marco were off fucking.

After an hour, I couldn’t wait to find Marco’s bedroom. I slowly opened the door and Marco was on top of Sarah kissing her and playing with her breasts. When he noticed me in the room, he got on his knees between her legs, held her legs up with his hands and slowly put his cock in her. I sat down in a chair with a good view and watched my wife in a live porn movie. They changed positions several times, ending with Sarah straddling Marco. She told me his cock was as fat as a coke can and she was right. I watched her eyes roll back as she took all of his cock inside her and she rode him slowly back and forth until he shot into her. She told me later that was his second load in the hour. They collapsed onto each other, panting. Sarah rolled off Marco and his cum was running out of her. Marco said I better “clean her up” so she could go back to the party. I got my first cream pie from a lover other than Aaron.

That was the highlight of the evening for me. The vision of this muscular black man pleasuring my wife will stay with me and will give me many hours of masturbation enjoyment. I left and said I’d meet them in the back yard when they dressed. When I passed the TV room, the neighbors, Connie and Drew had paired off with Joe and Michelle. Connie and Joe were kissing and Drew was pounding the hell out of Michelle as she moaned loudly.

I grabbed a beer and found a chair by myself. I don’t know how long I was there. I was in a happy “after glow” from what had just happened. Eventually, I went back to see if I could find Sarah. Marco’s room was empty so I walked down the hall. Another bedroom door was half open and when I looked in, I found Charlie on his back, naked in his bed. Sarah and Jennifer were sucking his cock and playing with his balls. He looked over at me with a big grin and I gave him a thumb’s up back. I watched them all for a long time. Eventually Jennifer climbed onto Charlie’s cock and Sarah and I left them alone.

We found Marco and had some food and talked with the others off and on as they “came up for air.” Things seemed to be dying down and Sarah said she was ready to go home. We said our thanks and goodbyes and she went to use the bathroom. I waited for her in the kitchen, but she never showed up. I went looking and found her in the TV room, naked below the waist and bent over a chair. Lenny, the 40ish guy who arrived late, was standing behind her and fucking her doggy, fast and hard. She was moaning in pleasure. I stood off to the side and I don’t think they saw me watching. I took my dick out and stroked myself. As she came, he moaned and shot his load in her. I also shot my load and my knees were shaking so much I thought I might fall. He pulled out and I was glad to see he wore a condom. Pregnancy isn’t an issue now for us, but Sarah doesn’t know a thing about him. He zipped up, kissed Sarah and left the room. I went over and kissed her and helped her dress. I was so proud of my sexy wife.

I’m tired and going to bed. Sarah is already asleep and we will have hours of “debrief” over the next few days. Needless to say, I made the right choice by going. Thanks to everyone who encouraged me.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:20 pm

Thanks to you Subguy,

Hopefully, Marcos will be Sarah's new steady lover and main male who She submits to?
Good to hear he was confident about taking Her while you watched before instructing you to perform cleanup duty.

Sincerely
elina