Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How many cuckold husbands are denied sex

My wife and I have an active sex life except we do not fuck.
23%
My wife and I engage in all forms of sex together.
39%
My wife and I have sex together but only when her bull allows.
11%
My wife and I have a loving, caring relationship but no sex.
27%

Total votes: 979

cantwait2
Virgin

Re: Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands

Unread post by cantwait2 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:19 pm

pixwellguy wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 3:49 am
cantwait2 wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 8:19 am
My wife hasn’t fucked me in years. She isn’t seeing anyone at the moment but she had a regular boyfriend for several months and he was the only one getting to fuck her.......
Sounds like you're living a wonderful cuckold life, the way it should be! Let's hope your wife finds another bf soon to take care of her sexual needs!
Thank you! Yesterday we went to the local Pride Parade and she ran into an old friend. He used to be married but he’s not anymore! She said they exchanged numbers (in front of me!) and he said he would text her to ask her out for a drink soon. Fingers crossed!

cantwait2
Virgin

Unread post by cantwait2 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:20 pm

pixwellguy wrote:
cantwait2 wrote:
My wife hasn’t fucked me in years. She isn’t seeing anyone at the moment but she had a regular boyfriend for several months and he was the only one getting to fuck her.......
Sounds like you're living a wonderful cuckold life, the way it should be! Let's hope your wife finds another bf soon to take care of her sexual needs!
Thank you! Yesterday we went to the local Pride Parade and she ran into an old friend. He used to be married but he’s not anymore! They exchanged numbers (in front of me!) and he said he would text her to ask her out for a drink soon. Fingers crossed!

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:37 am

cantwait2 wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:20 pm
pixwellguy wrote:
cantwait2 wrote:
Thank you! Yesterday we went to the local Pride Parade and she ran into an old friend. He used to be married but he’s not anymore! They exchanged numbers (in front of me!) and he said he would text her to ask her out for a drink soon. Fingers crossed!
Isn't it great when your wife makes date arrangements right in front of you? Let's hope it does happen soon!

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:56 am

cantwait2 wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:19 pm
pixwellguy wrote:
cantwait2 wrote:
Thank you! Yesterday we went to the local Pride Parade and she ran into an old friend. He used to be married but he’s not anymore! She said they exchanged numbers (in front of me!) and he said he would text her to ask her out for a drink soon. Fingers crossed!
Sounds like she's working on getting her pussy needs fulfilled. Hopefully, HE will be getting what you haven't gotten from your wife in years! I PROMISE that it will be the best "sex" you've ever had. There's nothing better than knowing your wife is giving her most intimate parts to another more deserving man! ENJOY!
Your faggot

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:05 am

MrPepeLePew wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:05 am
Rare things are valued more. This is true for all participants in the triad. This is the power of 'denial'. This loses its power for us when rare becomes never. 'Never' produces no yearning, no recent and strong memories, no urge to go back. I get there's excitement in the idea, but in practice it short-circuits the excitement. 'Never' while the boyfriend is regularly seeing the wife is not never, that's just not right now. That produces the same excitement because it's rare.

Cuckolds are by nature frustrated and denied, but not in the way we like. Wives aren't on board, bulls are hard to find, guys come and go, sometimes moving away or sometimes going back to their wives or moving onto the next girlfriend. Amplifying the fantasy helps generate the dopamine but it also produces over-the-top stories and fiction all across the web, muddying the practice and power of this lifestyle.

To me 'denial' is not about the absence of sex, but the relief from control and choice as to when and how. It lets me exercise my submissiveness in a world where I otherwise need to be in control. 100% submissiveness would lose its power when I never had to be (or wanted to be) in control. Similarly, having a spouse with 0% of losing them can generate boredom with individuals who need to feel a certain level of competition, risk and ultimately a reclaiming. In this lifestyle, rarity can be a choice and that generates the kind of excitement that is treasured and sought.

Also someone mentioned the health aspects of 'never' having an orgasm. Even someone 100% locked up and caged can alleviate the health issues by massaging their p-spot with a toy. This will keep them horny and longing but will alleviate the health dangers of not having an orgasm. Those who have genuine problems do this as a part of their routine. It still feels terrific but it's not like a PIV orgasm and it won't offer much relief in the sexual urge department, which keeps the cuckold maleable and compliant which can be very exciting to the Domme, wife or other Dominant.

Just my .02.
This is spot on Pepe. Scarlett and I are beginning our journey into a “delayed” not completely denied approach. I am caged 24/7/365 and I love it. She controls when I get out, get edged and, (If I’m lucky) get to cum. It’s insane hot and I love being constantly horny and serving her. We find that it heightens the anticipation so when we do have PIV sex it’s the best of our lives… with passion and meaning. She’s getting all the Bull cock she wants and is plenty happy with it, so am I!
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:27 pm

She keeps me locked full time and I rarely get let out to masturbate. When she does allow it she makes me do it in front of her gfs when she has one of her girls night parties at the house. The ladies have a lot of entertainment watching me jerk my tiny penis with two fingers as I sit on the floor in front of them.They well understand why I'm kept in a cage and my wife has to take a lover. In the bedroom only her man fucks her. My job is to lick up the cum and clean her pussy so it's ready for the next round.Other than to perform those duties I'm not allowed in her bedroom or her bed as I'm not considered a man.I must sleep in a small converted closet accross the hall where I must listen to her moans of sexual pleasure as they fuck and wait to be called in to do my clean up duties.

alicexg
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by alicexg » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:29 am

When I have a regular steady bf hubby gets no intercourse, if he is allowed to come and join us I have him caged and he can only watch me have sex. I do however make him suck me and satisfied me with a toy when I am not able to see the bf and I am horny, while doing it he is caged and he likes me to talk about my current bf and how he satisfies me.
Married to alicexghubby

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:16 am

alicexg wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:29 am
When I have a regular steady bf hubby gets no intercourse, if he is allowed to come and join us I have him caged and he can only watch me have sex. I do however make him suck me and satisfied me with a toy when I am not able to see the bf and I am horny, while doing it he is caged and he likes me to talk about my current bf and how he satisfies me.
That is so hot! My wife also likes having me pleasure her while I am caged, she enjoys teasing me and seeing me strain against the confinement, wanting but not getting. I think she likes not only not having to be concerned with me cumming, but actively denying it until she is ready to let me.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:08 am

thisis4us1125 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:10 am

How long has it been since you’ve cum? It’s an intriguing idea but I love my sexual release so not sure I could do it. I’d probably have to be locked because I don’t think I could exercise the self control. If I simply lived in a sexless marriage it wouldn’t be as difficult, but knowing that my wife is getting all the cock she wants and needs is beyond arousing (makes me feel 15 instead of 45, lol). I think I’d have a constant case of painful blue balls if I was no longer allowed to cum.
Since July 2015, so just over 8.5 years. It was tough early on, but I eventually learned to take sexual pleasure in their orgasms and value their pleasure over my own. I guess you could say my sexual satisfaction has become mental instead of physical.

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:48 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:21 pm
bradisalpha wrote:You can see in this thread, there are so many variations of sexual restrictions, and the excitement to the cuckold can be extreme if his wife and her boyfriend are creative with his restrictions and denial. They can be used as incentives, rewards, goals, punishments, rules, humiliation, embarrassment .. but always bringing nervous excitement and building sexual reactions along with mental conditioning and mind fuck fucking.

I have always enjoyed it when his wife and I were able to use these restrictions to intensify our sexual excitement as well as the cuckold.
Brad
We still have penetrative sex, but it isn’t “routine” like fucking between long-term spouses can be. When she uncages me and we fuck, it’s special and incredibly intense. I know she feels that same intensity. So, in addition, to all the uses of denial that you state, Brad (and I completely agree with), I’d also add that the “reconnection” can be an opportunity for the wife and cuckold husband to have an intense sexual bonding that is much more appreciated and special because of the denial.
I was traveling and getting super turned on reading through these posts about how many couples handle denial. Incredible. The “loss of control” junkie I am recognized the above is spot on for Scarlett and I.

I am a former chronic masturbator and she was incredibly frustrated by my lack of focus on her and when we had sex. I hated it too, so we decided a more “controlled” scenario would help motivate change. And boy has it ever!

I’ve been caged almost 24/7 for past 15 months. And believe me when I say it’s wired directly to my brain. I am more patient, giving, affectionate and submissive to her needs. It’s a slow process but we are working toward a more FemLed marriage. The right dose of denial works very well for us and we’ve never been happier. Yes, if she is horny and wants to fuck, the cage comes off and I make her cum and it’s all good. (Whether I get to cum is up to her). Our intimacy is constant, we hold hand and kiss hourly and when we do fuck it’s very special, meaningful and passionate. It’s important again and our connection is more like it used to be.

Denial and restricted access has made me crave her more and want her so bad I’m often desperate. She loves it. I love the constant arousal, the “buzz” of being horny and wanting to cum. But I’ve given that up to my beautiful and incredibly sexy Hotwife. I’m a different man/husband/cuck now.

I share super hot pics of her for her Bulls’ enjoyment. They will often ask, “dude, how can you not want that everyday? How can you be ok with her denying you her pussy?” Often they will add, I’m not complaining! I love being with her, just not sure I could do what you are doing in that cage.

Fast forward since June 2022 and Scarlett has probably been with 12 different guys. And for the past 15 months I have been caged and restricted access to her amazing pussy. In 2023 we’ve only fucked 5X and I’ve only cum in her 2X since May. She fucked her Bull on our wedding anniversary, her birthday and my birthday. I’m not complaining by any means. It’s meaningful again.

For those that denial works, hats off to you. With us, there are no absolutes and we’ll change our approach tomorrow if it will work even better. Loving life, loving my sexy Hotwife. Thanks for listening.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!