To Cuckoldresses : How old were you when you first cuckolded your partner ?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Cuckoldress age when started cuckolding ?

18 - 22
18%
23 - 30
29%
31 - 35
13%
36 - 40
13%
41 - 45
13%
46 - 50
4%
51 - 60
9%

Total votes: 322

WimpToad
Player

Re: To Cuckoldresses : How old were you when you first cuckolded your partner ?

Unread post by WimpToad » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:54 pm

A question I have out of those women how many have gotten a divorce? Maybe a bummer on a interesting poll, but it might be similar numbers for divorce.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:01 pm

Married 21 years and going strong

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:23 am

An old thread that was interesting. It needs updating !!

Just saying ……

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:58 am

She was 30 and I was 45.

Pauline

aandmp
Trainable

Unread post by aandmp » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:38 am

I got married young, early 70's. wife was a couple years older. I don't know when she started cucking me, but it was probably pretty soon after we married. She would have been 19-20. We stayed together for about 3 years, then split, much because of her cucking me, I couldn't handle it. After a failed 2nd marriage, I married a Asian woman, who was very conservative. We started swinging with couples after a few years, then kind of gravitated towards mfm's. A few times, I drove her to a friends house to get fucked while I watched. Done that a couple times with others. Now, we have settled on mmf or just a mf, as I watch, help, or video/photo. works for her, works for me, lol

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:22 am

My 36-year-old wife was then 28. It took a while to convince her, but that worked out great for the two of us in the long run. She quickly found sex with other guys is much hotter than the routine sex with her husband who she lives with day to day. She says, "If it wasn't better with someone else, there would be no point in doing it at all."

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:50 am

It happens a lot at below 18 age. High school GF cheats and then just breaks up with you. It gets into more of a cuck thing when married just because you have other things to deal with.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:33 pm

She was 30 when she let another guy take her panties off and fuck her. She has not looked back. As a trophy for me she gave me those black lace panties. I keep them I’m the glove box of my car.

Pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:05 pm

I was 37.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:12 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:14 am
Yep, the poll is interesting !!! I had thought that the younger ages would be higher but then thought no, the older would probably be higher because so many men take years to talk their wives into it.

But it seems the younger is WAY ahead !! I would have to say that the women are the instigators in the younger couples and the men are the instigators in the older couples. It will be interesting to see how it looks once more people participate in the poll !!

Brad
Agree, young women in their 20’s normally are in high need for sex and need to try new things, specially new cocks…but normally at this age they act in our back, perhaps because they think it is wrong what they are doing and they are afraid to tell their respective boyfriends that they want to be fucked by other men. it also happens for them to be constantly flirted, not mentioning that they are also inducted by their girl friends to try spicy things. My first gf was virgin when we started to date; after our first relations she became really sex addicted and we fucked almost everywhere. I thought I was enough but later I was told by friends that she was an easy girl for any men. I doubt it until I found out by myself and when I confronted her, then she told me the truth.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:51 am

4incheslong wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:50 am
It happens a lot at below 18 age. High school GF cheats and then just breaks up with you. It gets into more of a cuck thing when married just because you have other things to deal with.
I agree !! It is fairly common, and accepted, in high school as “going steady” is short lived while girls crush on someone new so often. I believe the “cheating and then breaking up” has lasting affects on the guys. Even though it might piss them off at the time, it also secretly sexually excites them as they imagine their “girl” with someone else. Those feelings grow inside many guys and as with any sexual exciting thoughts, you cannot undo them. I have to feel this is what leads guys to accepting, even wanting, their wives to cuckold them later in the married world.. whether it begins as cheating or mutually accepting.

I believe that cuckoldresses are surprised many times at how easily their husbands “fall into a cuckold role” and/or actually encourage them as they find someone outside of their marriage that sexually excites them. Although I do stand to be corrected !!!!!

Just my thoughts…

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:34 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:51 am
4incheslong wrote:
I agree !! It is fairly common, and accepted, in high school as “going steady” is short lived while girls crush on someone new so often. I believe the “cheating and then breaking up” has lasting affects on the guys. Even though it might piss them off at the time, it also secretly sexually excites them as they imagine their “girl” with someone else. Those feelings grow inside many guys and as with any sexual exciting thoughts, you cannot undo them. I have to feel this is what leads guys to accepting, even wanting, their wives to cuckold them later in the married world.. whether it begins as cheating or mutually accepting.

I believe that cuckoldresses are surprised many times at how easily their husbands “fall into a cuckold role” and/or actually encourage them as they find someone outside of their marriage that sexually excites them. Although I do stand to be corrected !!!!!

Just my thoughts…

Brad
I am not surprised by the young age I think couples in general are more open to trying things, I think most people that are the type to do this most likely already have done it by the time they get older. Logic would make the younger ages higher in this poll because if you start younger you can't starter at a older age the pool gets smaller as the age goes up.

I actually think you are wrong I think the older women cheat more then younger women I think they get bored in life. That being said I doubt it is a big difference either way.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:14 pm

Wifesharing wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:34 pm
bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:51 am
4incheslong wrote:

Just my thoughts…

Brad
I am not surprised by the young age I think couples in general are more open to trying things, I think most people that are the type to do this most likely already have done it by the time they get older. Logic would make the younger ages higher in this poll because if you start younger you can't starter at a older age the pool gets smaller as the age goes up.

I actually think you are wrong I think the older women cheat more then younger women I think they get bored in life. That being said I doubt it is a big difference either way.
WS - Re older women. I wonder how much of a correlation there might be between becoming an empty nester and cheating or beginning Hotwifing. I guess, too, a possible contributing factor might be a partner who has ED.

surry
Virgin

Unread post by surry » Sat May 27, 2023 12:06 pm

We married at the age of 18. We were poor and moved into a man's basement apartment two days after the marriage. We knew nothing about sex. I put in and came in 30 seconds. My wife would say, 'That's it? Kind of a letdown." We both thought that's how sex worked.
We did not know Mr. Mullin was a sexual groomer.
First Saturday morning, I woke up, and Mr. Mullins was sitting next to our bed. His hand was under the covers with my wife and she had a shocked look on her face. Long story short, he talked to me about having a great or bad marriage. He told us he was a sex therapist ( find out later that was not true. ) He would teach us to have a great sex and marriage life. He asked us sex questions. We agreed to be taught. He had me remove the covers off my wife. My wife had gripped his wrist, but he was slowly fingering her pussy. Our first lesson was watching my wife orgasm. He had me strip my wife and hold her legs open. It was amazing to watch her respond. Then he had her jerk me off on my stomach. We were told we could not fuck until he was finished teaching us. We now feel embarrassed we fell for him. He would fuck my wife, and I was only jerking off the whole time we lived there. My wife loved it. I learned to like it too. She moved into his house upstairs.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun May 28, 2023 10:50 am

surry wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 12:06 pm
We married at the age of 18. We were poor and moved into a man's basement apartment two days after the marriage. We knew nothing about sex. I put in and came in 30 seconds. My wife would say, 'That's it? Kind of a letdown." We both thought that's how sex worked.
We did not know Mr. Mullin was a sexual groomer.
First Saturday morning, I woke up, and Mr. Mullins was sitting next to our bed. His hand was under the covers with my wife and she had a shocked look on her face. Long story short, he talked to me about having a great or bad marriage. He told us he was a sex therapist ( find out later that was not true. ) He would teach us to have a great sex and marriage life. He asked us sex questions. We agreed to be taught. He had me remove the covers off my wife. My wife had gripped his wrist, but he was slowly fingering her pussy. Our first lesson was watching my wife orgasm. He had me strip my wife and hold her legs open. It was amazing to watch her respond. Then he had her jerk me off on my stomach. We were told we could not fuck until he was finished teaching us. We now feel embarrassed we fell for him. He would fuck my wife, and I was only jerking off the whole time we lived there. My wife loved it. I learned to like it too. She moved into his house upstairs.
Damn, I definitely need to read a lot about your story than just this. Would you mind sharing with us?

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:52 am

During a National Students Tennis Championship, another player and I became friends.
On the second day I had to play a match while my (then) GF would come over with the railways to be present.
I asked this new friend to pick her up at the rail station.

When they arrived at the court, they seemed to enjoy each other.
My wife to be behaved like fallen in love with him.
When I switched sides I even saw them tongue kissing.
You won't be surprised that I lost my match.

Despite the fact that he could afford a lot with my GF (and that with her full cooperation), he became a good friend of ours.
We were 21 and 24 years old respectively at the time.

My future wife then knew that I had no problem with men being quite physical with her.
That continued on and off for the first 24-25 years of our marriage.
She always told me what happened because she felt so well I was never jealous and even enjoyed her behavior.
It wasn't until our 39th wedding anniversary (yes, yes) that she fully swung towards becoming a HW/cuckoldress.
We both very much regretted not having taken that step much sooner.

Dinoo
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

HotGaNites
Virgin

Unread post by HotGaNites » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:20 am

We were both 29, had been married since 19, were on a family vacation. At least the first time he knew I was getting fucked by another, had been fucking others since 2 days after getting married.
Hotwife since getting married at 19 and getting fucked by an old boy friend 2 days later.