How long were you with your current partner BEFORE the idea of cuckolding came up?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

how long were you with your partner before cuckolding was introduced?

I was being cuckolded from the VERY BEGINNING
7%
couple of days / a few weeks
2%
1-6 months
11%
6-12 months
10%
1-5 years
23%
5-10 years
16%
10-20 years
18%
20+ years
12%

Total votes: 242

Johnann2227
Player

Re: How long were you with your current partner BEFORE the idea of cuckolding came up?

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:39 pm

I met my wife when I was 19 and she was 18. We had both with a few lovers before hand. About 2 years later we stumbled into swinging with best friends while camping together. We loved it and began weekly swinging for the next few years. If we went out on our own with friends we would always tell each other about our nights and if we had had the chance of picking up a one night stand. One night, my now wife, told me about meeting a guy who was hot and tried his best to get her to go home with him. I just said without thinking, "You should have!" That comment led to a long conversation which resulted in an open marriage. As we got older I was happy with fucking my wife and our swinging so our open marriage turned into her hotwifing and us swinging. She is completely open with me and has had many boyfriends over the years. I am not into humiliation, I just love providing opportunities for my wife to enjoy the greatest pleasures.