What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What your FAVORITE thing about the game?

hearing her talk about experiences with her bull/ex-boyfriends
15%
seeing her facial expressions & moaning while being fucked
23%
seeing her take a bigger, thicker, much fatter cock than yours
14%
seeing her pussy stretched out and full while she fucks her bull
5%
fucking her stretched out pussy after she's fucked her bull
7%
seeing her fuck other guys
11%
just knowing she's out fucking other guys (though not seeing it)
18%
OTHER (not mentioned above)
7%

Total votes: 1132

slimjimpencil
Prepubescent

What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

Unread post by slimjimpencil » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:12 am

what sends you over the edge? what's the top/biggest factor in your enjoyment of the lifestyle?

FredandAnn
Virgin

Re: What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

Unread post by FredandAnn » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:09 pm

I was torn between "just knowing she was out" and "hearing her talk about her experiences so I checked "hearing her talk about". But maybe I should've checked "other" because the truth is, if I see evidence, that puts me over top.
I would love to check the "seeing" choices but over the years, I've only watched her twice.
When my wife is dating, she usually outlines her night, telling me what time she anticipates taking him to bed so I can think about and visualize what she's doing with him in real time while she's gone. At her scheduled time, I start stroking fast but I don't cum. When she comes to back to me, while she starts undressing, she starts telling me about her night, and her sex with him. I'm still naked and stroking in front of her, if I see matted pubic hair or any evidence she'd had sex, I'll cum immediately! Thinking about it and listening to her is my foreplay, seeing evidence of sex puts me over the top!
We think of our Hotwife adventures as the icing on our marriage. (Or would that have more to do with the cream filling?)

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:53 am

OTHER: Her wanting him and kissing him even while I'm fucking her. Then her complete capitulation after I release her to him

ddude
Prepubescent

Unread post by ddude » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:04 am

I love hearing you cucks submitting to the much bigger cock and stronger man.

1Pumpndump
Trainable

Unread post by 1Pumpndump » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:35 am

Fucking her in my usual "underwhelming" manner, and her telling me she wants her Bull, and then I reluctantly pull out, and he takes my place, the look on her face as the better man takes over is intoxicating, humiliating, and of course, appropriate(she deserves better)!
Sooo many things though, too many to count, let alone Rank!

Cum_Cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cum_Cuck » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:25 pm

Other: Listening to her beg for our bull to fill her full of cum. She has never let me penetrate her without wearing a condom, let alone cum in her. After that I would say listening to her talk about it afterwards. Its really hot seeing how excited she gets when describing what shes done.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:59 pm

Other: seeing the girl I had been dating since 15 and living together with since 18 moving out and into an apartment with another man. Knowing she was sharing a bed with another man every night was the biggest turn on

katemedova
Prepubescent

Unread post by katemedova » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:58 am

Other. Gently licking her after she has been fucked and he has came inside. Knowing full well I will not be allowed inside her.

slimjimpencil
Prepubescent

Unread post by slimjimpencil » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:03 am

crazyinvt wrote:There is no one special thing. I love heating about her past/ present partners. I also love to watch her squirming under some guy as he pumps between her legs, even if I can't see his cock in her. And seeing her pussy stretched around a nice fat cock as it slides deep into her is always good.
^ this!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:14 am

Honestly, all of the above. I chose the first choice, but I really relish that she is out there fucking anytime she and another man wants too and I'm home alone.

SCD7

Unread post by SCD7 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:36 am

Nothing makes me empty my balls faster than her telling me about her make out session with her new boyfriend in the front seat of his truck in the parking lot of the sushi bar they had met in.

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:17 am

My favorite is when she tells me how he worked his cock into her pussy inch by inch and she tells me how she spreads her legs and pussy to accommodates his cock.
Then how he finally gets the whole thing in and she enjoys that first moment of him being fully within her.
Finally how he began slide in and out of her as they began to fuck.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

Paul_Pines
Experienced

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:18 am

Other: when she tells me that she wants HIM, not me, in her pussy.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:24 am

It is hard to pick only one aspect, but in the theme of the poll, it is definitely hearing her talk about her encounters, both in the contemporary and past sense.

While I certainly enjoy participating and watching, being part of the encounter, it is incredibly hot to hear KK describe a session while she's stroking, fucking or teasing me. I've had enumerable hands-free, explosive orgasms, while lying next to her, fingering her jizz filled pussy while she describes being fucked by a lover.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:26 am

It was always in the telling of her exploits with her boyfriend that made my brain explode and cock swell. Only once did we fuck after she had been with him. It was an eye opening experience.

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:05 am

Just knowing that she hasn't told you absolutely everything about what went on; or the shock when she does something out of character, such as when the bull involved her with another man in a threesome - and it wasn't me

enjoyherlife313
Virgin

Unread post by enjoyherlife313 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:12 am

My wife just coerced me to reply to this. She is typically the one on this site. I would say that I am somewhere between a cuckold and just a hubby that loves the hotwifing lifestyle. Since she is a 98% solo hot wife we really (particularly me) just love our "tell all" session upon her return from a night with her date. We have had the most erotic times imaginable. We love it.

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:07 pm

Watching her ecstatic sucking of a big fat cock & sucking up it's cum! Her joy after Kissing. licking his cock thanking him for allowing her the privilege while tears streamed down her face.

chuckrock1980
Prepubescent

Unread post by chuckrock1980 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:33 pm

I have yet to experience this, but she has a bull lined up so it could happen soon. We talk about it a lot. When I think about getting off on this, it feels so less exciting if she has him use a condom, but I don't exactly know why. It almost feels like she got close to giving her full self away, but not quite. Letting another man cum in her seems to be the ultimate to me. But she wants to be safe and have him use a condom for safe sex purposes, which I understand and is probably good for me too. Anyone else feel like this?

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:01 am

Hearing her moan when her FB slides his cuck in her pussy and watching her wrap her legs around his legs and her arms around him while he fucks her for forever and finishing with his cum load in her pussy.

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:41 am

Conan the Cuckbarian wrote:
chuckrock1980 wrote:I have yet to experience this, but she has a bull lined up so it could happen soon. We talk about it a lot. When I think about getting off on this, it feels so less exciting if she has him use a condom, but I don't exactly know why. It almost feels like she got close to giving her full self away, but not quite. Letting another man cum in her seems to be the ultimate to me. But she wants to be safe and have him use a condom for safe sex purposes, which I understand and is probably good for me too. Anyone else feel like this?
I think if you're one of the guys that gets off on the humiliation aspect it's not quite as humiliating if she uses a condom. For some cuckolds it's not a complete experience until she's been wholly claimed by the other man, and part of that is him flooding her womb with his seed.

It is very erotic and humiliating to wear a condom on the rare occasion of having penetrative sex, and only allowing the bull to inseminate her with his cum.
The wildest (and briefest sex ;) ) was right after the bull had impregnated her, I, wearing a condom was pushing his seed back in to her womb with my cock whilst my cum was wasted in the condom! :whip: :whip:

macinatya
Prepubescent

Unread post by macinatya » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:25 am

Would really have to choose all, including "other". How about helping wife get cleaned up and ready to spend sat night with BF #2 after all day hotel date with BF #1.....By the time I get her back on Sun morning she's tired, used and worn out and happy. All while I patiently wait for thirds... I just luv the weekend!

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:31 am

I ticked seeing her face (and her moans) while being especially well fucked.

Also after watching her or having her return from a good session away and having nothing left for me, being told to masturbate.

Of course kissing after she's sucked a guy or licking her cunt and fucking her after a lover when that works.

When she tells me to masturbate while watching.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:51 pm

chuckrock1980 wrote:I have yet to experience this, but she has a bull lined up so it could happen soon. We talk about it a lot. When I think about getting off on this, it feels so less exciting if she has him use a condom, but I don't exactly know why. It almost feels like she got close to giving her full self away, but not quite. Letting another man cum in her seems to be the ultimate to me. But she wants to be safe and have him use a condom for safe sex purposes, which I understand and is probably good for me too. Anyone else feel like this?

My wife actually HATES using condoms, she can't take the pill for birth control so she got fitted for a diaphragm. But she hates using her diaphragm too!! For her, its just not good satisfying sex unless her Lover cums inside her....and its lightyears better if she is having pregnancy risk sex too!! Luckily (?) she has a medical condition called a "tipped uterus" which makes it very difficult for her to get pregnant........our Son is a double miracle, that she got pregnant period (we were RABBITS!!) and then she had a cancer scare right after finding out she was pregnant and they wanted to terminate to deal with the CA situation, He just sat for the LSAT and scored in the 97th percentile!! Kinda' glad we did not listen to the Doctors..........to give you an idea how smart that is, most people sit for the exam 3 times to pass period, he essentially had ONE wrong answer. Every college in the US is begging him to come there!!)......

Doesn't take a real wizard to figure out the pregnancy risk excitement is directly related to the fact that she has problems getting pregnant..........but it sure has made for some VERY exciting times during our marriage. Especially the 3 yr period where she was almost BBC exclusive and rarely used her diaphragm during that time!!! Were it not fort the tipped uterus, we would likely have a very interesting family make up with some explaining to do about the various nationalities of our kids!! LOL

So what turns me on the MOST is hearing about her exploits after she has done them........she does not like to be a "show" during sex, so I have almost never seen her with her Lovers. She also gets emotionally involved with them too, has fallen in love with a couple of them, and both almost ended our marriage as a result. One was a Black Lover but his wife caught on to them and they decided not to destroy two marriages and children and broke up....she STILL wishes she had a baby with him. The other guy is still around, but she was definitely more involved in them than he was.........I actually think he is a closet gay guy pretending to be a ladies man. I know everyone at work he has come on to, and he has NEVER been sexual with any of them despite their definite willingness to do so with him. My wife "fell in love" with him and the idea of "them" emotionally LONG before anything physical happened (LOW point in our marriage), and when I encouraged her to pursue the physical aspect, he backed right out of things...........he's gay!! LOL

I hear about her sexploits after the fact almost exclusively now (or we talk about what she wants to do) and only on the RAREST of occasions get to experience what I REALLY enjoy, which is to be in her bare after she is full of her Lovers sperm!! I LOVE that silky sexy wet squishy feeling of a well used cunt!! Most of the time she makes me put on a condom AND she puts her diaphragm in, which is ok but not great, so that IF she gets pregnant she knows its not by me this time.

She is currently involved in a long term affair with her Boss/Lover and they have been birth control free entirely for a couple years hoping she will experience a miracle again. Think his age (60's) and drinking are making the pretty unlikely but it is a lot of fun listening to her talk about it and how bad she wants it.

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:33 pm

I selected "fucking her stretched pussy" but my overall number one turn on is eating her cum filled pussy.

Sometimes when my wife and I are just having a "normal" sex session she will have to fluff me and blow me to get me ready and hard enough to enter her.

But after she has seen her boyfriend and he has deposited cum inside her, fluffing is never necessary! It's such a huge turn on, I'm always rock hard after a minute or so, and ready to slide in.

Nothing like the taste of a cum filled vagina.

I just wish I could do it more often than I do.