What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What your FAVORITE thing about the game?

hearing her talk about experiences with her bull/ex-boyfriends
15%
seeing her facial expressions & moaning while being fucked
23%
seeing her take a bigger, thicker, much fatter cock than yours
14%
seeing her pussy stretched out and full while she fucks her bull
5%
fucking her stretched out pussy after she's fucked her bull
7%
seeing her fuck other guys
11%
just knowing she's out fucking other guys (though not seeing it)
18%
OTHER (not mentioned above)
7%

Total votes: 1155

tonetoh699
Prepubescent

Re: What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

Unread post by tonetoh699 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:02 am

I was hoping for top 3, mine are a 50/50 between just knowing she is out fucking and fucking her warm moist used pussy, number 3 seeing her in bed with other lovers.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:13 am

in retrospect, I think its the intimacy of their making out develop into my wifes total surrender... the look on her faceas she loses all inhibition to her lover.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:22 pm

Cuck_Steve wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:02 am
When my wife and her man told me they had falling in love and then kissed with me kneeling in front of them only wearing my cock cage.
as simple as this your scenario is,.. it is blazing hot!! I can imagine your angst and arousal... as you wtached the slow loving kissing, and you knelt submissively, but could not masturbate because of the cock cage.
Please give more details about that episode ;)

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:18 pm

When my wife's black lover gave me orders to put his cock into her pussy.
It was his and her first time to be united bare-back.
I did without hesitation. My wife didn't protest. Instead she French kissed him.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:52 am

tonetoh699 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:02 am
I was hoping for top 3, mine are a 50/50 between just knowing she is out fucking and fucking her warm moist used pussy, number 3 seeing her in bed with other lovers.
By far for me it's seeing her face!!

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:12 am

Although I've thus far only experienced being cucked by our BBC cocksheath or BBC dildo, definitely her response to it, the extreme pleasure, moans and orgasms on an intense level I've never seen before are the hottest part.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

vette19690
Prepubescent

Unread post by vette19690 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:33 am

I HAD to check 'other' because there was no option for 'ALL OF THE ABOVE' Seriously, I could not select any one over any other...Thanks for the survey. I really enjoyed every comment and response

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:31 am

vette19690 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:33 am
I HAD to check 'other' because there was no option for 'ALL OF THE ABOVE' Seriously, I could not select any one over any other...Thanks for the survey. I really enjoyed every comment and response
I feel the same way.

I loved hearing the details afterwards or hearing my SIL's boyfriend talk about how he used to enjoy fucking my wife.
Talking to one of her lovers about what they'd just done and licking his penis before sucking him off in my car when I gave him a lift home then eating his cum out of her when I returned home.
Being allowed to watch her blow her young lovers, including her nephew and having to swallow their cum from her mouth, followed by the humiliation of being told to lick up the last drops of cum from their penises after bringing myself off in front of them.
Watching her train her nephew how to finger her and to lick his cum off one of her tits as I licked some off the other one after he'd cum on them. Playing with his balls as he fingered her and him cumming on my face without me touching his penis. Secretly enjoying playing with his penis and sucking it as he sucked my wife's tits and wanked her off.
The taste of another man's cum, either from her mouth, her vagina, bum or off her body or directly from them after giving them a blowjob.
Finally being allowed to join her and her lover, putting his penis in her and cleaning it straight after he'd cum in her then cleaning her in front of him. Also finally getting the foursome with her sister and boyfriend that I'd been after for 10 years. Watching him fuck her, watching her with her sister and sucking him off in front of them both.
The humiliation of other people knowing she had a lover, especially her mum when she looked after our kids when my wife went away for the weekend with him. The MIL knew about our open marriage and seemed to enjoy teasing me about it.
These days it's fun to hear about the times she cheated on me, when we were supposed to have been honest about what we'd done at the time and to talk about those fun days. We write to each other quite regularly and talk about those days and she's the one that's encouraged me to write this today.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:57 am

I can give you the moment that is the biggest turn on for me when I'm there. Seeing and hearing that little grunt of gasp she makes as he first enters her.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:49 am

Seeing how much my wife is deeply in love with her boyfriend, and knowing that their love doesn’t diminish my wife’s love or desire for me. 💕

DM

Sheownsme
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sheownsme » Mon May 20, 2024 11:40 am

Watching her get dominated by her lovers in front of me. Seeing her forced to her knees, and him tell her to hold her mouth open. He spits in it. Watching her lick his asshole. Him slapping her across the face. Holding her in my arms, standing, while his cock penetrates her ass. Watching video recorded by another dominant lover while I am away on business. Her willingly accepting his cock down her throat. Him fucking her so hard she can’t fuck me for over a week when I return. Seeing the bruises and bite marks he left for weeks after.

Dwightdalwood
Trainable

Unread post by Dwightdalwood » Mon May 20, 2024 10:10 pm

Seeing her get fucked and pleasured better than I can do. Sounds out of her that I don't get. Kisses on the mouth with her lover. Tightly curled toes of a submissive little kitten in heat. Slutty outfits for her lover. His big cock with her hand guiding it in for the first time. A bg gooey load for me to humilatingly eat up after while she calls me cucky. Being told to thank him after. Her taunting about telling her girlfriends. And fair warning that she'll be seeing him again soon.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Tue May 21, 2024 12:26 am

I voted for expression and moans - because my #1 wasn’t mentioned. Watching a guys balls and cock pulse as he pumps his load into her is my absolute biggest turn on.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Tue May 21, 2024 2:01 am

Her talking about having her boy toy's baby

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Tue May 21, 2024 4:11 am

OTHER:
It’s EVERYTHING!

Initially, I wanted to click on the “listening to her moan while watching her get fucked” because it’s the hottest option listed, but there are other things that send me over the edge like watching her cum on his cock, watching him cum in her, watching them 69, watching him get a little “aggressive” (which she enjoys) as he fucks her face, watching her swallow, watching him pick her up in mid-fuck (like a fucktoy) to position her just the way he/she likes it, watching him cum on her face/tits/ass/belly (and then sticking it back in her), seeing his cum drip from her well-fucked pussy, cleaning her up afterwards, spitroasting her and high-fiving him as he’s balls-deep in her pussy, going out to eat together and watching him slyly finger her under the table…and then looking at the middle finger that was just inside my wife as he reaches for a drink, seeing HER look down almost in disbelief as he’s sliding into her, seeing her juices on his cock, seeing his cum smeared all over my cock if I’m permitted sloppy seconds, feeling her velvety used pussy milk my nuts, seeing him looking at me while I jerk off next to the bed where they are joined, watching them kiss both during and after they cum together, knowing that my wife is happy, knowing that her boyfriend feels like he won the lottery, hearing my wife ask me if I’m a happy cuck while she shows me her fresh creampie……his softening, limp dick with a pearly white drop of cum on the very tip as he sits casually next to her, having just finished inside of her a minute or so prior…

It’s EVERYTHING…and maybe more than I can express here.

And yes. Of course I love to hear her moan on his cock.

It’s her coming home with soaked panties as he drips from her. It’s the casual remarks that acknowledge that I am her cuck….from either one of them.

(sigh!)

I could go on for DAYS without repeating myself!

ceoart
Virgin

Unread post by ceoart » Tue May 21, 2024 9:44 am

I don't watch so for me it is listening to her fuck. Also, I get excited when she tells me how much she gets off on his cock. And especially when she says how great it is not being disappointed by my tiny worthless dick.

TJMACK22
Prepubescent

Unread post by TJMACK22 » Tue May 21, 2024 11:55 am

Knowing that she will wear items such as lingerie,stockings, dress or shoes for him that I have bought for her. He gets to see her in them first or even just exclusively for him only.

Angsty Cuck
Virgin

Unread post by Angsty Cuck » Tue May 21, 2024 2:39 pm

That she is the best sex I could ever even imagine having, but that I don’t even come close to fucking her like other men do.