Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
DavaoMike
Player

Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:27 am

I have previously posted the background of my wife, Maricel, and I in the Library "Cuckolded in the Philippines")...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40500

My wife's current boyfriend of over 3 years, Adam, is 24 years old, and until recently had been working at a sporting goods store. Up to this point, he's been living with his parents in a town about 50 miles away, though he would spend weekends and some vacations with us. Last January, much to his parents' delight, Adam started attending classes full time at a university about 2 miles from our home. His parents had been prodding him to go back to school for a long time, and are now providing him financial support for his studies, thereby enabling him to quit his job.

Initially, when Adam started school, he shared an apartment near the campus with 2 other guys, with his parents paying his share of the rent. However, his roommates turned out to be full time part animals, making it difficult for him to ever get any studying done.

Last week, Maricel, Adam, and I agreed to let Adam move in with us. To add icing on the cake, Adam's parents, though unaware of his relationship with Maricel, are fully supportive of Adam renting a room with us, and are paying us directly $300 per month for his rent.

At first, when Maricel approached me about this idea, I was a bit hesitant, but Adam has grown to be like a member of the family, often spending days at a time making love with Maricel, with me getting constant sloppy seconds. Indeed, Adam is like a nephew to me, and we often watch sports and do other non-sexual stuff together. So, having Adam living with us as a paid "boarder" is really just a natural step forward.

Last weekend, Adam brought his mother to our house so she could see where he would be living, and she was impressed with our nice, quiet neighborhood, away from all the bad influences at his apartment. She paid his first month's rent plus one month security deposit, and Adam will be officially moving in this Saturday.

Yesterday, Adam came over after his classes, had dinner with us, and him and Maricel spent the evening "celebrating" noisily in our master bedroom. She wanted him to spend the night, but he had to go home to organize his stuff for the move. I took quite a delight in savoring Maricel's sloppy pussy after he left.

The adventure deepens.

DM

svene
Experienced

Re: Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

Unread post by svene » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:30 am

Sounds like he's trading one distraction (parties) with another, maybe greater, distraction ... your wife. Sounds like fun, just make sure he gets some study time. :D

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:33 am

svene wrote:Sounds like he's trading one distraction (parties) with another, maybe greater, distraction ... your wife. Sounds like fun, just make sure he gets some study time. :D
We'll definitely make sure Adam's grades are top-notch. Otherwise, his parents will make him move. lol

DM

Nauti Rogue
Virgin

Unread post by Nauti Rogue » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:39 am

What a cool situation! Congrats!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:35 am

I assume he won't be charging anything to fuck Maribel... ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:02 pm

BallSpanking wrote:I assume he won't be charging anything to fuck Maribel... ;)
It's really a win-win situation. I like to keep Maricel's relationship with Adam discreet. His parents were formerly paying $375 a month for him to share the apartment, and now they are paying less. As for me, I don't care about the money, but it provides a perfect cover. As far as Adam's family and the world are concerned, he is just a paying boarder--no raised eyebrows.

DM

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:33 pm

...it sounds so perfect for ALL involved
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:33 am

That sounds like a dream come true situation. Please keep us posted on how everything works out. :whip: :whip: :whip:

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:59 pm

Tomorrow is the big day. Adam will be moving in tomorrow morning, and we're planning a barbecue as a "welcome to our home" event. Maricel has been so giddy and insatiable in anticipation of having Adam just a bedroom door away whenever she wants. Last night, when I whispered in Maricel's ear, "Soon, Adam will be here," her pussy got instantly wet. When she was riding me, her eyes were closed, and I could just tell that she was thinking of him while draining me dry with her sweet, tight pussy.

DM

choyoyoing
Prepubescent

Unread post by choyoyoing » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:56 pm

This is the problem I foresee, he's in college, and will eventually find a girl closer to his age. Not saying your wife is some old hag, as I'm sure she's hot as hell. However, this WILL happen! Adam will start seeing this girl a little...to a little more and slowly decrease the sexual fun with your wife. Your wife will notice the disconnect or at least the distance that is taking place. This in turn will mess up the rent condition and will put Adam in a bind. So, he'll not know what to do because as he develops a closer connection with his new GF, he will feel like he is betraying both the GF and your wife and even you. A tough situation for a college student.
But, not to reign on your parade. Enjoy every minute of it man, because it will only last so long. The longest would be the 4 years he's going to school, but plan on the inevitable taking place sometime before. Good to plan for it and enjoy it while it lasts. Video, Audio and Pictures will be needed because this is a once in a lifetime thing that will probably NEVER happen again. -FYI
Be in the moment and enjoy it, document it.

Les
Trainable

Unread post by Les » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:47 pm

WHEW! More great stuff DavaoMike!!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:51 pm

Well, Adam moved in yesterday morning, and it's been as if Maricel and Adam have been on a "honeymoon" in our house. Since yesterday, I've given Maricel and Adam some space, and even let them sleep together in our master bedroom last night, since it's the weekend. We just had a nice dinner together, and they went back to our bedroom for an evening romp, though it's understood that Adam will be going to his room for tonight and during the week (since I get up early and all my clothes are in the master).

I'm not sure how this is going to play out in the long term, but I imagine that it will be similar to past times when Adam used to spend some extended weekends with us. We don't do threesomes, nor do I watch them (not yet, anyway), but sometimes Maricel likes to sleep with Adam all night long in his arms, and other times she comes to me with her wet, cum-filled pussy so I can have my sloppy seconds. I'm quite happy allowing Maricel and Adam to have more intimate interactions that I have with Maricel, since both Maricel and Adam have a much higher sex drive than I do. My ideal frequency is 2-3 times a feek, but Maricel and Adam can go 4-5 times a day. Ahhh, to be young again!

One unspoken rule is that, since Adam has no desire for sloppy seconds or creampies, when Adam is around, I always make love with Maricel after Adam has had his fill (generally a long wait!), never vice versa. This is fine with me. I get so very turned on when Maricel comes to me, hair all messy, with her hairy pussy all matted with Adam's semen.

One interesting thing I have noticed is that, when Maricel and I are making love, Adam likes to turn his TV on loud or just go for a walk or something, presumably because he dislikes hearing the sounds of our lovemaking, though he has always been very respectful of our marriage. On the other hand, I just love hearing the grunts, moans, and sweet whispers from behind the closed door when Maricel is with Adam.

It's going to be an interesting week! :D

DM

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:02 pm

choyoyoing wrote:This is the problem I foresee, he's in college, and will eventually find a girl closer to his age. Not saying your wife is some old hag, as I'm sure she's hot as hell. However, this WILL happen! Adam will start seeing this girl a little...to a little more and slowly decrease the sexual fun with your wife. Your wife will notice the disconnect or at least the distance that is taking place. This in turn will mess up the rent condition and will put Adam in a bind. So, he'll not know what to do because as he develops a closer connection with his new GF, he will feel like he is betraying both the GF and your wife and even you. A tough situation for a college student.
But, not to reign on your parade. Enjoy every minute of it man, because it will only last so long. The longest would be the 4 years he's going to school, but plan on the inevitable taking place sometime before. Good to plan for it and enjoy it while it lasts. Video, Audio and Pictures will be needed because this is a once in a lifetime thing that will probably NEVER happen again. -FYI
Be in the moment and enjoy it, document it.
This is how I envision this course. Adam knows that Maricel loves and is very loyal to me. We all know that, at some point, Adam will want to have a serious relationship, marriage, and children, and that we will ultimately move on, hopefully as very good friends. However, for the present, Adam is focused on school, and is somewhat of an introvert. Sure, eventually he will find someone new. He's very good looking, so this would not surprise me.

In fact, Maricel has even mentioned to Adam that, when he's ready to settle down, she has many friends in the Philippines who would love to have a handsome, muscular young guy like him as a husband. He has expressed that he is very attracted to Filipinas in general, so who knows?

DM

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:31 am

Great situation! Please keep us posted for the progress in your journey!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:47 am

Maricel spent the night in Adam's room last night. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any sloppy seconds this time. When I left for work early this morning, Adam's door was still closed. And to add insult to injury, I need to leave on a short 2-night business trip this afternoon, so I won't be back Wednesday afternoon. I just texted Maricel, and she said, "My poosy eez already sore." I let her know that she is free to share our master bedroom with Adam until I get back. Looks like Adam is getting quite a welcome!

DM

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat May 21, 2016 3:02 am

Dear DavaoMike,

How is life now that Adam has really settled in.
Does he still make love to Marciel every day and are you still allowed some?
How often does he sleep With Marciel in Her bed?

Sincerely
elina

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue May 24, 2016 2:38 pm

Sounds fun! Hope everything is going well!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed May 25, 2016 7:10 am

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry to take so long to update, but I haven't had time to be online much.... It's been over a month-an-a-half since Adam moved in with Maricel and I, and things are great. Adam is like a member of the family, and Maricel has never been happier. We have settled down to Adam staying in his room, and Maricel either sleeping with him all night, or spending a couple of hours with him and then sleeping with me. However, I sometimes travel away from home for a few days at a time for work, during which time Maricel and Adam stay in our master bedroom.

One pattern that has developed is that my intimate times with Maricel--usually about twice a week on average--usually happen after Maricel has fucked Adam, but not vice versa. The reason for this is that Adam prefers when Maricel is clean and fresh, but I really like having sloppy seconds after Adam. Thus, it really works out well. Adam and Maricel usually make love 5-6 days a week, and often 2-3 times in a single day, but I'm happy with twice a week, or even less if I'm working a lot.

Unfortunately, Adam and Maricel are not interested in an audience, so I haven't actually watched them make love, but that's no big deal. I can hear them making love, and they aren't shy about kissing and making out in my presence. Occasionally, if Maricel sleeps all night with Adam in his room, I'll go quietly in the room early in the morning and start licking Maricel's pussy, which still tastes wet and musky from her coupling with Adam the night before.

Adam is very grateful at being able to live with us while attending college, and having such a beautiful relationship with Maricel at the same time. I am also grateful at not having the pressure of keeping Maricel's high sex drive satisfied, since Adam now more than takes up the slack. And, of course, Maricel always has a smile on her face, having two men that love and ravish her all in the same house.

DM

MrsMr
Virgin

Unread post by MrsMr » Wed May 25, 2016 1:38 pm

You lucked out to a very nice situation and as long as you're all three above board and honest with each other there's no reason it shouldn't work it's worked out in her case marvelously the wife and her boyfriend / lover sleep together in our marital bed nightly, he gets her whenever and however he wants and she's good with that they're trying to have a baby together and that's cool with me as I know she definitely would prefer him to be the father. Since I haven't been in her and she doesn't let me for as long as I can remember now there's no chance of me being the father anyway. There's a lot of other things going around in the background of our story but for the most part I'm happy about just being part of the threesome the wife and her lover boyfriend act like a married couple and I am more like the roommate. I do admit I do love the cleanup Duty. Sometimes I'm allowed to watch but not very often her boyfriend has decided that what they do together is their business and I'm good with that. Good luck and best wishes and keep us all informed you're going to have a very fun

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu May 26, 2016 9:03 am

MrsMr wrote:You lucked out to a very nice situation and as long as you're all three above board and honest with each other there's no reason it shouldn't work it's worked out in her case marvelously the wife and her boyfriend / lover sleep together in our marital bed nightly, he gets her whenever and however he wants and she's good with that they're trying to have a baby together and that's cool with me as I know she definitely would prefer him to be the father. Since I haven't been in her and she doesn't let me for as long as I can remember now there's no chance of me being the father anyway. There's a lot of other things going around in the background of our story but for the most part I'm happy about just being part of the threesome the wife and her lover boyfriend act like a married couple and I am more like the roommate. I do admit I do love the cleanup Duty. Sometimes I'm allowed to watch but not very often her boyfriend has decided that what they do together is their business and I'm good with that. Good luck and best wishes and keep us all informed you're going to have a very fun
Sounds like you're happy in your situation, and congratulations for that.

In our case, Adam is clearly the roommate and boarder, as far as the rest of the world is concerned. Also, my role as Marcel's husband is never in question, and I am totally fulfilled in my sex life with Maricel. However, since Maricel is so much younger than me, and my libido has diminished over the years, I think it's only fair that Maricel have a boyfriend close to her age, with a libido to match. And, of course, I do have cuckold leanings that make our entire arrangement exciting for me.

Maricel is a strange mix. On one hand, she's a traditional, Catholic Filipina who is very committed to her marriage and to me as her husband, and never lets me feel slighted or unloved in any way. On the other hand, she's very much in love with her boyfriend, and is not shy about telling me details of her feelings about Adam, and her activities (both sexual and nonsexual) with him.

Adam is a very respectful and polite young man, and even calls me "sir" on occasion, though I always ask him to call me Mike. He frequently asks my permission to do certain nonsexual activities with Maricel, such as taking her out dancing or to a party with his college friends. I feel lucky that he is part of our lives.

DM

DavaoMike
Player

Re: Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In--UPDATE

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:02 pm

Since my last post, everything has been going great with Maricel, Adam, and myself, but we've had a new development. Normally, when I'm home, Maricel and Adam have their intimate times in Adam's bedroom, and will sleep together in the master bedroom only when I'm away on business. This was never my demand or anything, but just the routine we settled into. Usually, when Maricel knew I was returning from a business trip, she'd be waiting for me alone in our master bedroom.

When I came home from a business trip last Friday at about 11:00 PM, to my surprise, Maricel and Adam were fast asleep, naked and each other's arms, in our king size bed in the master bedroom. I was tired, so I quietly got in the bed on one side and went to sleep. About an hour later, I was awakened to movement of the bed and sounds of Maricel and Adam making love right next to me. It seemed that they were trying to be as quiet as possible, so I pretended I was still sleeping, so as not to interrupt them. I could even hear the sloshing sound of Adam's cock going in and out of Maricel's pussy. Finally, I heard Adam's muffled grunt as he was climaxing inside Maricel, and they lay together, Adam still on top of my wife, for what seemed an eternity (maybe 15 minutes). After that, Adam got out of bed and went to his bedroom.

After that experience, I was hard as a rock, so I dove under the covers and started licking Maricel's cum-filled pussy, as she was giggling and moaning in surprise. GOD, she tasted so good, so wet and musky from Adam's and her combined juices together. Finally, Maricel couldn't take it anymore, and she told me to lie back as she climbed on top of me. Her pussy was sooo silky and wet as we made love, and she felt so very stretched, though she has a tight pussy anyway. I came in her like an explosion, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I feel so lucky to have the arrangement we are in, and Adam is the perfect boyfriend for Maricel. Though there is never any type of overt humiliation from Maricel or Adam, even remotely, there is something inherently exciting--and maybe a tad bit humiliating--about knowing that Maricel has sex with Adam probably 3-4 times more frequently than with me. This is not something she imposes on me, it's just that my libido is just a fraction of Adam's. Everyone is happy.

DM

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:05 pm

Hi Mike, that sounds incredible. I can only imagine how exciting that would have been! I would love to experience that myself one day but it is at least a long way off for me unfortunately. Maybe one day.

Have you spoken about it with Maricel? I hope that becomes a regular occurrence for you.

I love how comfortable you guys all are with your new arrangements. Hoping it continues for a long time to come.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:52 am

newaussiecuck wrote:Hi Mike, that sounds incredible. I can only imagine how exciting that would have been! I would love to experience that myself one day but it is at least a long way off for me unfortunately. Maybe one day.

Have you spoken about it with Maricel? I hope that becomes a regular occurrence for you.

I love how comfortable you guys all are with your new arrangements. Hoping it continues for a long time to come.
In the past, Maricel mentioned to me that Adam is shy about having an audience when making love with her. I'm sure that if I made an issue out of this, he would have obliged, but I wanted it to just happen naturally. That's what made last Friday so special and, indeed, surprising.

I've since told Maricel that if Adam ever wants to visit her in our bedroom while she's in there with me, he is very welcome. I'm pretty sure that Adam would rather not be present while Maricel and I are making love. I guess we'll all just go with the flow. :)

DM

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:26 am

DavaoMike wrote:
newaussiecuck wrote: I guess we'll all just go with the flow. :)

DM
Please share more with us for the dynamics in day to day life.. envy you!!! :)

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:27 pm

That is so hot! Congratulations on the pleasant surprise! :)