Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Re: Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:01 pm

Good to have the young people around to keep you young! Cheers 🥂!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:18 pm

Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:01 pm
Good to have the young people around to keep you young! Cheers 🥂!
Other than the fact that my libido is nowhere what it was 30 years ago, I’m very healthy and in good shape. I live an active lifestyle, and the three of us frequently do many (non-sex) activities together. Yes, Adam makes love with my wife far more frequently than I do, but that’s my choice limited by my sexual stamina. Yet, my energy level in other areas is still at a prime level.

DM

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:03 pm

Great to hear, DM! You’re an inspiration. Speaking of young people, how do Adam and Arsenio compare? Does one have a better body, bigger dick? More personality?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:41 am

Arsenio only spoke very broken English, so I didn’t converse with him much, except when Maricel translated. I haven’t seen him in years, but Maricel spent time with him during her last visit to the Philippines alone. He is a typical Filipino guy, slim and in good shape. Adam is also slim and in excellent shape, but taller than Arsenio. Neither Arsenio nor Adam have huge endowments, but both of them have tremendous stamina and can go multiple times, unlike me. When I was living in Davao, I became friendly with Arsenio, but not really close, mostly because of the language barrier. However, Adam is very close to me and, as I’ve said previously, very much a part of the family.

DM

brieflover_2000
Virgin

Unread post by brieflover_2000 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:54 pm

wow! lucky cuck! can't wait to read the next update. very hot!

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:28 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:41 am
Arsenio only spoke very broken English, so I didn’t converse with him much, except when Maricel translated. I haven’t seen him in years, but Maricel spent time with him during her last visit to the Philippines alone. He is a typical Filipino guy, slim and in good shape. Adam is also slim and in excellent shape, but taller than Arsenio. Neither Arsenio nor Adam have huge endowments, but both of them have tremendous stamina and can go multiple times, unlike me. When I was living in Davao, I became friendly with Arsenio, but not really close, mostly because of the language barrier. However, Adam is very close to me and, as I’ve said previously, very much a part of the family.

DM
Maricel knows how to pick them! Lol. Was there a difference in how they had sex with her? Was one more rough or gentle?

youngguy69
Prepubescent

Unread post by youngguy69 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:21 pm

Is Maricel on birth control and if so, do you eventually plan on having children together?