Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
EDAS
Experienced

Re: Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

Unread post by EDAS » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:59 pm

DavaoMike, how big is Adam's cock? Is he bigger than you, in that department

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:00 pm

EDAS wrote:DavaoMike, how big is Adam's cock? Is he bigger than you, in that department
I've never actually seen it, but according to Maricel, Adam's cock is about the same size as mine, which is about 6.5 inches. But Maricel added that Adam's "oten" (Bisaya word for "penis") gets and stays "hard like rock," to quote Maricel. Also, Adam seems to have almost unlimited stamina. At times, I've been able to hear Maricel and Adam going at it for hours, with sporadic 10-15 minute breaks, during which I'd hear them whispering and giggling. Ahhhh, to be young again!

DM

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:55 pm

Over this past weekend, Maricel and Adam went to the beach with some of Adam's friends. It worked out perfectly, since I had to do a lot of work. I got them a nice hotel room on Priceline. Adam's friends don't know me or Maricel, so as far as they know, she is simply Adam's girlfriend, which she is, but they don't know the rest of the story. She even put her wedding ring on another finger, so as to not get a bunch of awkward questions.

I must say, as busy as I was, I couldn't help thinking about my Maricel, pretty much belonging to Adam, dancing at clubs, dinner with the group as Adam's girlfriend. But mostly, when I was sleeping at night, knowing that Maricel was making love with Adam over and over, as they do when they are home. I almost exploded, lying in bed and talking with Maricel over the phone late Saturday night, when she said that Adam was sleeping next to her, and that she had "lots of Adam's wetness" inside her.

Late last night, when Maricel and Adam got home, Maricel practically raped me. Oh, it felt so great to be inside her again.

DM

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:26 am

Oh, and one other thing... Adam's parents are coming over for dinner this evening. They've been happily paying me Adam's $300/ month rent, and are certainly clueless about this being anything other than a landlord/boarder arrangement. I hope that Maricel and Adam don't inadvertently give nonverbal clues about what's *really* going on. lol

DM

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:13 am

This is one of the hottest threads ever. SO exciting.
Although the thought of a little bit of play is very tempting,
I would suggest ABSOLUTE LOCKDOWN while Adam's parents are visiting.
Mothers know their children so well.

Afterwards... well... :whip:

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:33 pm

54321 wrote:This is one of the hottest threads ever. SO exciting.
Although the thought of a little bit of play is very tempting,
I would suggest ABSOLUTE LOCKDOWN while Adam's parents are visiting.
Mothers know their children so well.

Afterwards... well... :whip:

Adam's parents are only visiting for dinner. When he first moved in with us, his parents were thrilled that Adam was moving out of that shithole he was in, and sharing a nice house with "decent, conservative folks," as Adam's mom put it. I think she was impressed by the Catholic-related paintings and crosses that Maricel has around the house.

DM

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:33 am

Praise the Lord!

dsmith3717
Experienced

Unread post by dsmith3717 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:56 pm

When the wife and I finally reach the age when our son is no longer living with us, this would be a great setup!

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:21 am

Updates?
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

bubbalapagos
Trainable

Unread post by bubbalapagos » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:57 pm

What a great situation you're in! I would love to be in your shoes!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:59 am

Just an update.. Adam is still living with us, and things are just as great as always. I have never felt neglected, but due to Adam's (and Maricel's) much higher libido, I'd estimate that Adam makes love with Maricel at least three times as frequently as I do. However, Maricel generally sleeps with me in my bed the majority of the time.

Adam has become bolder about making love with Maricel with me present, though it's always in the dark. On occasion, when Maricel and I have been sleeping together, Adam will walk into our bedroom and whisper in Maricel's ear, asking if she has already made love with me (he's not interested in sloppy seconds). If Maricel says that we did not, Adam just climbs in bed and makes love with Maricel with me lying in bed next to them. Of course, I love sloppy seconds, so I'll often eat her creampie and make love with her immediately after she's been with Adam.

Adam's parents have been oblivious to our relationship, and continue to believe that Adam is just our boarder and platonic friend. There's something kinky about accepting rent from his parents knowing that I'd happily allow Adam to live with us for free. The best part is that Adam is also an excellent roommate, always helping around the house, doing chores (e.g. dishes), and not having many friends over. I hope it will last.

DM

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:21 am

I must be a great situation if he feels comfortable enough to walk into your bedroom at night and ask your wife for sex. I can see in your writing that you appreciate having a very special wife.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:20 am

I'm enthralled and jealous :) lol

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:20 am

Your situation is incredibly hot. It seems to really work for everyone. I like the fact that you and Adam hang out together and have a pal relationship of your own. You are a luck guy and thanks for sharing with us.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:39 am

You have a great living arrangement. If I could I would always have sloppy seconds with my wife. It sounds like you have that situation.

JeremyF
Prepubescent

Unread post by JeremyF » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:33 am

Your arrangement sounds friendly, comfortable and very sexy. How did Maricel meet Adam?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:08 am

JeremyF wrote:Your arrangement sounds friendly, comfortable and very sexy. How did Maricel meet Adam?
She met him at a local college when she was inquiring about admissions requirements. He was in the lounge area, struck up a conversation with her, and started dating with my knowledge and approval. The rest is history,

goodtimes2
$2 Ho

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:45 am

DavaoMike wrote:
JeremyF wrote:Your arrangement sounds friendly, comfortable and very sexy. How did Maricel meet Adam?
She met him at a local college when she was inquiring about admissions requirements. He was in the lounge area, struck up a conversation with her, and started dating with my knowledge and approval. The rest is history,

Everybody is Happy!

swimmen4ux
Prepubescent

Unread post by swimmen4ux » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:39 pm

This is very hot story Mike. I to am married to a pinay from Pagadian City. We live here in the USA now. She has some cuckolding things she likes to say to me. And she's had a couple of bf's. so far.

Caralho
Prepubescent

Unread post by Caralho » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:31 pm

Amazing! You are so lucky!!!!
Any update?
Last edited by Caralho on Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tongue4Kitty
Trainable

Unread post by Tongue4Kitty » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:09 am

How are Adam's grades? Does he still live with you?

frb
Virgin

Unread post by frb » Thu May 18, 2017 7:50 am

Hey Mike, please tell us how things are going. Even if you've seen little change over the last several months we'd love to hear more details of your lifestyle.

Thanks.

-frb

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri May 19, 2017 7:54 am

frb wrote:Hey Mike, please tell us how things are going. Even if you've seen little change over the last several months we'd love to hear more details of your lifestyle.

Thanks.

-frb
Things are moving along splendidly with the three of us. Adam has continued to be much bolder about making love with Maricel in my presence, sometimes no longer in the dark. This started when the three of us went to Florida for vacation. We were in our hotel room at the Marriott, and Maricel had gotten a bit tipsy on wine in the early afternoon down at the beach. She started hungrily kissing Adam, then said to him, "I want your otin, Adam." ("Otin" is the Bisaya word for "penis.") They then made love passionately, completely oblivious to me being in the room. I had been watching a football game so I didn't appear to be "leering" at them, but I was certainly watching from the corner of my eye.

After they were done, Adam got dressed and said he was going down to the pool bar. I think he assumed that Maricel and I wanted a bit of alone time, and he doesn't seem keen on being around when Maricel and I make love. (I guess he's a bit possessive, in a nice way.) After he left, I jumped in bed and immediately started licking Maricel's semen-filled pussy, which smelled and tasted awesome! I rolled on my back, and Maricel got on top and slowly rode me to climax. She has said that although she loves Adam's energy and stamina, she likes the way we make love in a gentle and romantic way.

I did go on a business trip for two weeks, during which time Adam took my place in the master bedroom, sleeping with Maricel every night. It was quite arousing to me knowing that, in a way, Adam had "replaced me" sexually as a husband, albeit temporarily. However, when I returned, Maricel practically raped me, and told me that Adam took very good "care" of her while I was gone.

I know that our arrangement will inevitably end at some point, but I see no signs that this will happen anytime soon. Adam seems to have no interest in dating any other women, as he knows that Maricel has a jealous streak. It's ironic that she has two men at her disposal who love her very much, yet implicitly expects us both to be faithful to her. Well, I have no problem with that, and it appears that neither does Adam.

DM

EDAS
Experienced

Unread post by EDAS » Fri May 19, 2017 8:48 am

This is really very beautiful. You are lucky and so is your wife--and so is Adam!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun May 21, 2017 6:34 am

EDAS wrote:This is really very beautiful. You are lucky and so is your wife--and so is Adam!
Thank you. It's been a wonderful experience.