Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ChrisLogan
Prepubescent

Re: Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

Unread post by ChrisLogan » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:32 pm

you should allow Adam to try and get your wife pregnant

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:26 am

Welcome to the forum ChrisLogan.

ChrisLogan
Prepubescent

Unread post by ChrisLogan » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:41 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:26 am
Welcome to the forum ChrisLogan.
new to the forum but not new to the lifestyle. thanks Adam

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:49 am

ChrisLogan wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:32 pm
Maricel is on the pill now, as she is currently focused on advancing her career. I had a vasectomy years before we met. We had originally talked about me trying for a vasectomy reversal, but whenever Maricel finally decides to get pregnant, we’ll probably let Adam do the honors, assuming he’s still in our lives. But for the present, we’re just relishing the freedom.

DM

ChrisLogan
Prepubescent

Unread post by ChrisLogan » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:52 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:49 am
ChrisLogan wrote:
Maricel is on the pill now, as she is currently focused on advancing her career. I had a vasectomy years before we met. We had originally talked about me trying for a vasectomy reversal, but whenever Maricel finally decides to get pregnant, we’ll probably let Adam do the honors, assuming he’s still in our lives. But for the present, we’re just relishing the freedom.

DM
when I was in a relationship with a young couple. They asked me to father their first child. I gave them a son and they decided to go vanilla. now they are raising my son. This was in 2015, now I am a private sperm donor and helped 2 women get pregnant. I have a daughter and I will be giving her a sibling soon. If Adam doesn't get the job done. I would love to do the honors.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:01 am

ChrisLogan wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:52 am
DavaoMike wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:49 am
ChrisLogan wrote:

DM
when I was in a relationship with a young couple. They asked me to father their first child. I gave them a son and they decided to go vanilla. now they are raising my son. This was in 2015, now I am a private sperm donor and helped 2 women get pregnant. I have a daughter and I will be giving her a sibling soon. If Adam doesn't get the job done. I would love to do the honors.
Maricel has only had sex with three men in her life. First, there was Arsenio in the Philippines, then me, and now Adam. She’s the type of woman who must be in love with a man in order to become intimate with him.

If and when Adam moves on, I imagine that either I’d get a vasectomy reversal or Maricel might find and fall in love with another boyfriend. I don’t see that happening anytime soon, since Maricel and Adam are definitely going strong. Adam and I are sexually exclusive to Maricel, and Maricel is exclusive to both of us.

DM

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:39 am

Well, Maricel, Adam, and I are out of town for an extended Valentine’s Day weekend. It’s been nice having Adam share our bed in the hotel. After Adam made love with Adam this morning, I was in one of my every-three-weeks mood for intimacy with Maricel and, as usual, she was eager for lovemaking with me. I just loved savoring Adam’s tasty cum in Maricel’s pussy, and sliding myself deep inside her warm wetness, all while Adam was snoozing in bed next to us.

Later, the three of us are going out for a Valentines Day brunch, which may seem weird to other folks seeing two guys romancing one lovely lady, but who cares? Although we like to be discreet about the true nature of our relationship when we’re in our home turf, there’s something liberating about being far away from home where no one knows us.

DM

oldandcucked

Unread post by oldandcucked » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:03 am

You are living a dream

ChrisLogan
Prepubescent

Unread post by ChrisLogan » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:51 pm

how have things progressed?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:50 pm

Maricel's relationship with Adam is still going strong. He still lives with us, making love with Maricel almost daily, and my marriage to Maricel has never been more solid. I imagine that one day Adam will want to find someone to settle down with, but that day doesn't seem anytime close. We are, in effect, a happy family.

DM

YoungChiBull
Trainable

Unread post by YoungChiBull » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:51 pm

Thank you for sharing! What a dream scenario. I look forward to new updates.
(Also, I’m so HAPPY for you that Adam let’s you watch them make love now. It’s not only deeply erotic, but it strengthens all 3 of your bonds).
One thing I have done with one of my long term couples in the past is to have a photo shoot of all 3 of us posing as a unit in the nude. Well… and some in the heat of the moment. It’s kind of like a “family photos” that documented our relationship. I suggest that you give it a try so you have the memories of this time forever.
I am on this forum to learn more about the lifestyle and understand how cucks think and how to improve as a Bull. Been a Bull for 3 couples on and off. College, older couple, and my last one was my age.

YoungChiBull
Trainable

Unread post by YoungChiBull » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:51 pm

Thank you for sharing! What a dream scenario. I look forward to new updates.
(Also, I’m so HAPPY for you that Adam let’s you watch them make love now. It’s not only deeply erotic, but it strengthens all 3 of your bonds).
One thing I have done with one of my long term couples in the past is to have a photo shoot of all 3 of us posing as a unit in the nude. Well… and some in the heat of the moment. It’s kind of like a “family photos” that documented our relationship. I suggest that you give it a try so you have the memories of this time forever.
I am on this forum to learn more about the lifestyle and understand how cucks think and how to improve as a Bull. Been a Bull for 3 couples on and off. College, older couple, and my last one was my age.

Jc427
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jc427 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:15 pm

It is great to hear about your journey. Thanks for sharing.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:10 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:50 pm
Maricel's relationship with Adam is still going strong. He still lives with us, making love with Maricel almost daily, and my marriage to Maricel has never been more solid. I imagine that one day Adam will want to find someone to settle down with, but that day doesn't seem anytime close. We are, in effect, a happy family.

DM
Any updates?

YoungChiBull
Trainable

Unread post by YoungChiBull » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:34 am

I’d also love to hear some updates

YoungChiBull
Trainable

Unread post by YoungChiBull » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:36 am

I’d also love to hear some updates

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:35 am

Nothing really new to report. Adam still lives with us, and continues to be, in effect, Maricel’s second husband. They continue to make love an average of 4-5 times a week, and I make love with my wife all I want (or can handle), generally about every 3 weeks or so.

They did have a bit of a spat a few weeks ago. Being a Filipina, Maricel is a very jealous and possessive woman. Adam had mentioned that he went to a movie with a female friend, and Maricel blew a gasket. Adam swore up and down that he had no sexual interest in that woman, and I believed him, knowing how much he cherishes his relationship with Maricel. I basically advocated for him, convincing Maricel to stop being so unreasonable. Finally, she came around, and it was quite entertaining to see how lovey dovey they were for the week after, have lots of make-up sex and cuddling times. It’s ironic that Maricel is happy to have two men to be sexually involved with (Adam and me), yet demands monogamy from both of us, which doesn’t bother me in the least.

DM

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:34 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:35 am
Nothing really new to report. Adam still lives with us, and continues to be, in effect, Maricel’s second husband. They continue to make love an average of 4-5 times a week, and I make love with my wife all I want (or can handle), generally about every 3 weeks or so.

They did have a bit of a spat a few weeks ago. Being a Filipina, Maricel is a very jealous and possessive woman. Adam had mentioned that he went to a movie with a female friend, and Maricel blew a gasket. Adam swore up and down that he had no sexual interest in that woman, and I believed him, knowing how much he cherishes his relationship with Maricel. I basically advocated for him, convincing Maricel to stop being so unreasonable. Finally, she came around, and it was quite entertaining to see how lovey dovey they were for the week after, have lots of make-up sex and cuddling times. It’s ironic that Maricel is happy to have two men to be sexually involved with (Adam and me), yet demands monogamy from both of us, which doesn’t bother me in the least.

DM
Has anyone “figured out” that you two are in a romantic relationship with Maricel, like neighbors or friends? His parents know or suspect anything after living with you guys for over 5 years?

YoungChiBull
Trainable

Unread post by YoungChiBull » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:32 am

Thank you Mike for the update! Love hearing about your situation

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:36 am

DLD wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:34 am
DavaoMike wrote:

DM
Has anyone “figured out” that you two are in a romantic relationship with Maricel, like neighbors or friends? His parents know or suspect anything after living with you guys for over 5 years?
No, Adam is very discreet. His parents just think he’s got a great housing situation with good friends, and as far as I know, his friends think the same.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:23 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:36 am
DLD wrote:
DavaoMike wrote:

DM
No, Adam is very discreet. His parents just think he’s got a great housing situation with good friends, and as far as I know, his friends think the same.
I’m glad it’s all working out so well for the three of you. Seems like no jealousy or insecurity. Are you and Adam friends, or just have a connection through Maricel?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:45 am

DLD wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:23 am
DavaoMike wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:36 am
DLD wrote:
DavaoMike wrote:

DM
I’m glad it’s all working out so well for the three of you. Seems like no jealousy or insecurity. Are you and Adam friends, or just have a connection through Maricel?
Yes, Adam and I are quite close. He’s like a nephew to me. He’s never tried to diminish or impede Maricel’s love for me as her husband.

DM

YoungChiBull
Trainable

Unread post by YoungChiBull » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:44 pm

I gotta say, I am very jealous of this situation. I had something kind of similar to this but I only lived with the couple for a month since I was moving to another state and their kids were going to move back into their house. It was very erotic - I was only a year older than her son. She was uncomfortable with it at first but she opened up and found it a major turn on for her. Anyways... I'm rambling now lol.

Mike - can you go into more detail why you "think of him as a nephew"? I find it interesting since you've said before he is a 2nd husband which kind of makes me think that you think of him as an equal to yourself. Is it because of the age difference? What does he think of you - has he expressed his feelings? Maybe like a strong father in his life?

I know it’s not the same but I've always wanted to take a "younger Bull" under my belt and train them and be their mentor.

Anyways, I hope you answer some of my questions and keep giving us these incredible updates!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:55 pm

Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:01 pm

YoungChiBull wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:44 pm
I gotta say, I am very jealous of this situation. I had something kind of similar to this but I only lived with the couple for a month since I was moving to another state and their kids were going to move back into their house. It was very erotic - I was only a year older than her son. She was uncomfortable with it at first but she opened up and found it a major turn on for her. Anyways... I'm rambling now lol.

Mike - can you go into more detail why you "think of him as a nephew"? I find it interesting since you've said before he is a 2nd husband which kind of makes me think that you think of him as an equal to yourself. Is it because of the age difference? What does he think of you - has he expressed his feelings? Maybe like a strong father in his life?

I know it’s not the same but I've always wanted to take a "younger Bull" under my belt and train them and be their mentor.

Anyways, I hope you answer some of my questions and keep giving us these incredible updates!
Adam and I have grown quite close. I use the term “nephew” loosely, since I’m not like a father figure, but with our age difference, it’s more than just a friend. I’m also a sort of mentor, having advised him on career matters, etc. We don’t really have any deep conversations about the nature of the relationship. It just is what it is. Maricel has often half jokingly called Adam her “other husband,” but there’s no question that I’m her one and only husband, and Adam is her deeply loved boyfriend. In any case, none of us see any point in getting bogged down with labels. I just feel lucky and fulfilled about having such an awesome wife and a terrific guy for her who has become a part of our family.

DM